She is Taliban and this Guy is very Smart Indian taliban

Yohan

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Yohan »

viduur wrote:And this Truth is hurting your ego too much becoz you are a Christian zealot. :D

May be everyone except a few Islamists, Zionists or a Christian Zealot like you, becoz they do not want to believe in anything except their morbid beliefs.
Remember the comparison between debates and lawyers duelling it out in court room. When the going gets tough, and winning looks bleak, untrained lawyers could start hurling names at the opposing one. That's when Judge orders the undiscplined one out.
I just enjoy the Hindu way of life, and feel Christians & Buddhist can also enjoy similarly their way of life becoz core of their belief systems are also based on spirituality only. I don't know what Christians means by the words like "holy Spirit etc", but to me Jesus Christ was an embodiment of Love only. Love means the most important constituent of spirituaity, in the same manner like "Hate" forms the basis for "terrorism". This can also be summarised as under:

LOVE : Hate :: Spirituality : Terrorism.

I find no difference the basic tenets of Hinduism, Christianity & Buddhism becoz they are essentially based on love i.e.Spirituality only. Followers of these Phil have also deviated a lil-bit in past but they could never subvert the basic tenets or basic chraracter of these 3 philosophies. If Christianity deviated, then "state" became independent of "church". If Hinduism was hijacked by Brahminists sometimes. then Rama. Krishna, Sankara, Ravidas, Nanak, Tulsidas, Meerabai, DayaNanda, Vivekananda, Gandhi etc brought it back to the tracks. Buddhism also passed thru many kind of ups & downs before settling down forever in the spiritual conepts laid by Buddha.

You may look at Jesus Christ as the only savior, while I see him like an incarnation in the series of Rama, Krishna or Buddha.

Things are very different with Islam & Judaism. Islam is based on Terrorism, while Judaism seems to be just Racism.
You have your Hinduism. You have your utopian Hinduism. I am not talking about your Hinduism. I am talking about the Hinduism as practiced by most Hindus. There is no proof that Hindus are practicing what you believe or claim. As I have always said, there is a litmus test to prove it. The McDonalds test! If I order a Hamburgher in India, and if it comes with beef, I know Hindus have come of age. So far Hinduism has failed in that test.
-----Hindus of india repose their faith in a REAL HINDU like SONIA GANDHI, who was born as a Christian in Rome, and REAL HINDU like MANMOHAN SINGH, who was born into a Sikh family, which migrated to India from Pakistan.
This particularly is a weakness for Hindus and Hinduism. India is the home land of Hindus. Why can't they find a couple of Hindus from a billion, with the wisdom and enlightenment to lead themselves into modernity? Why do they have to rely upon others? Weren't they the ones who produced Gandhi and Nehru? What has gone wrong? Why do they now produce BJP/RSS type intolerants?

viduur

Post by viduur »

BBG wrote:I have so many reasons to call him what i have called him, i do not have to prove anything to you or to anyone else. But since you have asked, let me tell you the main reason, What would you call a person who as PM of a country says that only one section (read muslims) of population should have the first claim to the country's resourses?

He is not a disgrace as an individual, but disgrace for what he reprsents, a backdoor access to the office of Prime Minister in a democratic country. In spite of being prime minister for past five years and boasts about good work done by him, he could not gather courage to fight even in these elections but chose to hide behind a technical loophole in the constitution.

I think i have answered both of your questions. But knowing your nature, can i now please request you to spare me your further preachings regarding Manmohan Singh? You and so many others might hold a very high opinion of him but i do not. Still if my calling him an idiot or a disgrace has caused you or anyone else some hurt, i am sorry but my views about him remains the same.
Whatever you have said carry a lot of meaning. I have many reasons to like him, but these questions also come to my mind, and I find no suitable explanations.

BBG

Post by BBG »

yeezevee wrote: As far as becoming a Prime Minister of India without winning an election., that is an interesting democratic way of selecting Head of State., I think it is not right., And Indians should have had common sense to put that in to its constitution., I am curious why when other parties(NOT Indain national Congress) was in power they didn't try to amend its constitution is mind boggling.,
Whats mind boggling about that???? Constitutions nowhere are perfect, that is why there are provisions for amendments in constitution. Regarding other parties not amending the costitution, although there is a loophole in the indian constitution, but precedent has been that PM is from lok sabha only. If he/she is not one at the time of appointment, he/she fights elections at the earliest opportunity and become a lok sabha member. And in a democracy precedents have much significane. Those other parties might not have thought that some future prime minister will overkook precedents and hide behind technical loopholes.
Last edited by BBG on Sun May 17, 2009 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

viduur

Post by viduur »

Yohan wrote:
viduur wrote:And this Truth is hurting your ego too much becoz you are a Christian zealot. :D

May be everyone except a few Islamists, Zionists or a Christian Zealot like you, becoz they do not want to believe in anything except their morbid beliefs.
Remember the comparison between debates and lawyers duelling it out in court room. When the going gets tough, and winning looks bleak, untrained lawyers could start hurling names at the opposing one. That's when Judge orders the undiscplined one out.
I am not a lawyer, and do not consider lawyers in very good esteem. However, I can debate with any kind of Lawyers also about these things, where his tricks will not work. But you want to act like a JUDGE only and not a lawyer...is it not the most stupid thing?
Yohan wrote:
viduur wrote:I just enjoy the Hindu way of life, and feel Christians & Buddhist can also enjoy similarly their way of life becoz core of their belief systems are also based on spirituality only. I don't know what Christians means by the words like "holy Spirit etc", but to me Jesus Christ was an embodiment of Love only. Love means the most important constituent of spirituaity, in the same manner like "Hate" forms the basis for "terrorism". This can also be summarised as under:

LOVE : Hate :: Spirituality : Terrorism.

I find no difference the basic tenets of Hinduism, Christianity & Buddhism becoz they are essentially based on love i.e.Spirituality only. Followers of these Phil have also deviated a lil-bit in past but they could never subvert the basic tenets or basic chraracter of these 3 philosophies. If Christianity deviated, then "state" became independent of "church". If Hinduism was hijacked by Brahminists sometimes. then Rama. Krishna, Sankara, Ravidas, Nanak, Tulsidas, Meerabai, DayaNanda, Vivekananda, Gandhi etc brought it back to the tracks. Buddhism also passed thru many kind of ups & downs before settling down forever in the spiritual conepts laid by Buddha.

You may look at Jesus Christ as the only savior, while I see him like an incarnation in the series of Rama, Krishna or Buddha.

Things are very different with Islam & Judaism. Islam is based on Terrorism, while Judaism seems to be just Racism.
You have your Hinduism. You have your utopian Hinduism. I am not talking about your Hinduism. I am talking about the Hinduism as practiced by most Hindus. There is no proof that Hindus are practicing what you believe or claim. As I have always said, there is a litmus test to prove it. The McDonalds test! If I order a Hamburgher in India, and if it comes with beef, I know Hindus have come of age. So far Hinduism has failed in that test.
Who bothers about you? You also have your Hinduism or Christianity...whatever you may call it...but it will always be inspired by the Manu Smiriti only...and neither by the Vedas/ Gita...nor by the Jesus Christ.
Yohan wrote:
-----Hindus of india repose their faith in a REAL HINDU like SONIA GANDHI, who was born as a Christian in Rome, and REAL HINDU like MANMOHAN SINGH, who was born into a Sikh family, which migrated to India from Pakistan.
This particularly is a weakness for Hindus and Hinduism. India is the home land of Hindus. Why can't they find a couple of Hindus from a billion, with the wisdom and enlightenment to lead themselves into modernity? Why do they have to rely upon others? Weren't they the ones who produced Gandhi and Nehru? What has gone wrong? Why do they now produce BJP/RSS type intolerants?
I don't have a cure for your madness & jealousy...

No debate can convince a mad guy like you, who is so jealous of Hinduism.

All you need beef to feed your body... and the Manu Smiriti to feed your mind.

Even the Islamists are better than you...and you are tainting the Christianity.

Why should I waste a second anymore, when I have read your dirty mind two days ago so successfully.

BBG

Post by BBG »

Yohan wrote: The wisdom I see is that Indians like you are mentally incapable of digesting such things. Hindus adopted this medieval Muslim dress code Salwar Kammeze because it wraps so much of their body, as their culture wraps so much of their life. I have said in this forum that: "What one wears outside is a reflection of what one wears inside. It is a projection of how one thinks. If subcontinentals wear medieval dress they also have a medieval mindset." In this world, apart from Hindus only Muslims exhibit such an addiction to their culture.
:lol: So much fuss about dressing, only yohan's wisdom is capable of that :lol:

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

BBG wrote:
Yohan wrote:The wisdom I see is that Indians like you are mentally incapable of digesting such things. Hindus adopted this medieval Muslim dress code Salwar Kammeze because it wraps so much of their body, as their culture wraps so much of their life. I have said in this forum that: "What one wears outside is a reflection of what one wears inside. It is a projection of how one thinks. If subcontinentals wear medieval dress they also have a medieval mindset." In this world, apart from Hindus only Muslims exhibit such an addiction to their culture.
Me fussing about dressing! Come on!! You are the one who refuse to wear the modern dress!

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

viduur wrote:I am not a lawyer, and do not consider lawyers in very good esteem. However, I can debate with any kind of Lawyers also about these things, where his tricks will not work. But you want to act like a JUDGE only and not a lawyer...is it not the most stupid thing?

Who bothers about you? You also have your Hinduism or Christianity...whatever you may call it...but it will always be inspired by the Manu Smiriti only...and neither by the Vedas/ Gita...nor by the Jesus Christ.

I don't have a cure for your madness & jealousy...
No debate can convince a mad guy like you, who is so jealous of Hinduism.
All you need beef to feed your body... and the Manu Smiriti to feed your mind.
Even the Islamists are better than you...and you are tainting the Christianity.
Why should I waste a second anymore, when I have read your dirty mind two days ago so successfully.
Seems typical statements from someone who have a love-hate relationship with Hindu hardline organizations. My recommendation to you: Don't love a religion because you are born into it.
Last edited by Yohan on Mon May 18, 2009 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BBG

Post by BBG »

Yohan wrote:
BBG wrote:
Yohan wrote:The wisdom I see is that Indians like you are mentally incapable of digesting such things. Hindus adopted this medieval Muslim dress code Salwar Kammeze because it wraps so much of their body, as their culture wraps so much of their life. I have said in this forum that: "What one wears outside is a reflection of what one wears inside. It is a projection of how one thinks. If subcontinentals wear medieval dress they also have a medieval mindset." In this world, apart from Hindus only Muslims exhibit such an addiction to their culture.
Me fussing about dressing! Come on!! You are the one who refuse to wear the modern dress!
When and where have i refused to wear the 'modern' dress??? Since you are so touchy about the issue, let me tell you the first time i wore the 'medieval muslim' dress of salwar suit was when i was around 22 years of age, it was a gift from my grand mother. I think it is a very comfortable dress to wear, therefore it has always constitued a big part of wardrobe for me ever since. And let me further tell you that one dress i have always found most uncomfortable wear is saree which, i suspect you will label as an ancient hindu dress. I have absolutely no problem wearing what you must be thinking as 'modern christian' dresses. Its just that like you, i do not make fuss about any dress as being medieval muslim, ancient hindu or modern christian. A dress to me should be first and formost about what one is comfortale with. What you wear hardly has anything to do with what you are, i have seen saree wearing open minded, liberal women and jeans and mini skirts clad, dumb and backward minded women.

Your harping on 'what one wears outside is a reflection of what one inside is' is amusing.

Maersk

Post by Maersk »

Why has no one Zero in on the Blue Elephant in a Tutu yet?!

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

BBG to Yohan: and jeans and mini skirts clad, dumb and backward minded women.
well you see lots of them now a days., may not be backwards but certainly DUMB ., few years back a 23 year old young lady entered in to our laboratory with this low cut jeans ., that looked like this.

I have to tell every one, next time if I see any one like that at works place, I WILL USE DUCK TAPE between the jeans and shirt....

yeezevee
Last edited by yeezevee on Mon May 18, 2009 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

So that Indian guy "Jawed Naqvi" writes another good article on " India’s mandate: a complex jigsaw" at http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... o-find-859" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
......According to Tully, good and bad governance was at least part of the answer. ‘In Bihar everywhere I went the talk was of the Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s good governance. I was told that government doctors were treating patients, schoolteachers teaching children, and even the police were registering FIRs.’

In Uttar Pradesh the talk was of the opposite. Chief Minister Mayawati was accused of laying out parks and building statues of herself and her heroes rather than spending money on development, of transferring officials when and where she felt like, and of being even more dependent on musclemen than her main detractor Mulayam Singh.

If Bihar and Uttar Pradesh were separated by the degree of governance, in Madhya Pradesh and in Gujarat, the BJP has reason to be satisfied as both their chief ministers have ‘reputations for good governance.’ In Orissa the utterly unique Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has brought his regional Biju Janata Dal home for the third time in a row. That shows the voters must be satisfied with the way he governs them.

In several other states also there seems to be a pro-incumbency factor at work. ‘This positive vote is so much more refreshing than the dreary negative anti-incumbency factor which was for some time almost a golden rule of political forecasting in India,’ says Tully.
The problem with his analysis is that it leans too much on good governance as a factor in a party’s success to the virtual exclusion of most other political inputs. A certain German dictator in the 1930s was lionised for good governance and strictly speaking he was an excellent administrator. Moreover, he is secretly hailed as a role model by the Hindu right. And remember that he was an elected leader. Would he qualify for the applause the media reserves for governance?

With Narendra Modi said to be holding his own in Gujarat, and the BJP fortress looking impregnable in Karnataka there is a need to draw a distinction between inclusive governance and what is deemed good by the self-absorbed elite. The plain truth is that the threat to secularism has just got an endorsement in several key states in India....
Well that is what he writes..Good and bad goes together... read it all at the link..

yeezevee

BBG

Post by BBG »

yeezevee wrote:
BBG to Yohan: and jeans and mini skirts clad, dumb and backward minded women.
well you see lots of them now a days., may not be backwards but certainly DUMB ., few years back a 23 year old young lady entered in to our laboratory with this low cut jeans ., that looked like this.

I have to tell every one, next time if I see any one like that at works place, I WILL USE DUCK TAPE between the jeans and shirt....

yeezevee
:lol: That was funny. Low waste jeans were a disaster, thankfully they have gone out of fashion now, at least in india.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

BBG wrote:When and where have i refused to wear the 'modern' dress??? Since you are so touchy about the issue, let me tell you the first time i wore the 'medieval muslim' dress of salwar suit was when i was around 22 years of age, it was a gift from my grand mother. I think it is a very comfortable dress to wear, therefore it has always constitued a big part of wardrobe for me ever since. And let me further tell you that one dress i have always found most uncomfortable wear is saree which, i suspect you will label as an ancient hindu dress. I have absolutely no problem wearing what you must be thinking as 'modern christian' dresses. Its just that like you, i do not make fuss about any dress as being medieval muslim, ancient hindu or modern christian. A dress to me should be first and formost about what one is comfortale with. What you wear hardly has anything to do with what you are, i have seen saree wearing open minded, liberal women and jeans and mini skirts clad, dumb and backward minded women.

Your harping on 'what one wears outside is a reflection of what one inside is' is amusing.
So what you are acknowledging is that you have not worn a modern dress yet. A lot of such attitude could be traced to Gandhi's abandonment of western dress for that of an Indian village farmer. It was followed by Nehru wearing native Muslim dress. Effects of such are lasting. Even the skirt wearing Sonia had to change into Sari or SK to get votes. All Indian politicians do the same. The bottom line of all this is that Indians as a people are very reluctant to change with the times. Indians also have exaggerated notions of what modesty is all about, though it is a more recent development. Couple all that with their false cultural pride. You get a tripple whammy. In this aspect Indian culture is more similar to Islamic one than the Far eastern one. Another thing is that no matter how such things are emphasized Indian people just don't get it. On the contrary they get offended, and make belittling remarks as you do. It is as though there is a deep cultural chasm.

Your justification that one wears what makes one comfortable does not cut it. Though that is true to a degree, what one wears for modern work/business is a lot more than that. If one goes with what you wrote, then all Indians should wear only a waist down lungi, as they used to do in ancient times. Actually it is the most comfortable dress for living in the hot tropical India - Gandhi style.

BBG

Post by BBG »

Yohan wrote: So what you are acknowledging is that you have not worn a modern dress yet.
It seems you have now developed comprehension problems too, re-read what i have wrote in my last post.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

BBG wrote:
Yohan wrote:So what you are acknowledging is that you have not worn a modern dress yet.
It seems you have now developed comprehension problems too, re-read what i have wrote in my last post.
You have been beating around the bush in your statements, and there is nothing which says directly that you wear modern dress. On the other hand, you make direct statements that you wear SK or Sari. If you wear modern dress just say so. What's preventing you from doing so?

BBG

Post by BBG »

Yohan wrote:
BBG wrote:
Yohan wrote:So what you are acknowledging is that you have not worn a modern dress yet.
You have been beating around the bush in your statements, and there is nothing which says directly that you wear modern dress. On the other hand, you make direct statements that you wear SK or Sari. If you wear modern dress just say so. What's preventing you from doing so?
If you can not comprehend what is written, that is not my problem. My post was amply clear that i wear all kind of dresses, you perhaps did not want to hear that, that is why you failed to see what was written clearly enough. If i had wore a salwar suit for the first time at the age of 22, what do you think i used to wear before that???? Sarees???? Since you are always making so much fuss about indian women's dresses, you should have known that the girls in punjab do not wear sarees before marriage. But i guess your knowledge is limited to harping on indian women not wearing 'modern' dresses only. Be better informed next time.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

BBG wrote:If you can not comprehend what is written, that is not my problem. My post was amply clear that i wear all kind of dresses, you perhaps did not want to hear that, that is why you failed to see what was written clearly enough. If i had wore a salwar suit for the first time at the age of 22, what do you think i used to wear before that???? Sarees???? Since you are always making so much fuss about indian women's dresses, you should have known that the girls in punjab do not wear sarees before marriage. But i guess your knowledge is limited to harping on indian women not wearing 'modern' dresses only. Be better informed next time.
Your are pretty stubborn, aren't you? You still haven't said it, though there may be inferences here, since you insist on answering by the process of elimination. At least it is a better answer than anything I was ever able to get out you in the last couple of years, on this topic. Congratulations, for doing your little part in taking India to modernity. (Your insistence on being a strict vegetarian is an entirely different matter though.)

BBG

Post by BBG »

Yohan wrote:
BBG wrote:If you can not comprehend what is written, that is not my problem. My post was amply clear that i wear all kind of dresses, you perhaps did not want to hear that, that is why you failed to see what was written clearly enough. If i had wore a salwar suit for the first time at the age of 22, what do you think i used to wear before that???? Sarees???? Since you are always making so much fuss about indian women's dresses, you should have known that the girls in punjab do not wear sarees before marriage. But i guess your knowledge is limited to harping on indian women not wearing 'modern' dresses only. Be better informed next time.
Your are pretty stubborn, aren't you? You still haven't said it, though there may be inferences here, since you insist on answering by the process of elimination. At least it is a better answer than anything I was ever able to get out you in the last couple of years, on this topic.
Stubborn!!!! I have said what i have said now many times before also, only you could not make right inferences. You wanted me to say it loud and clear, but why should i listen to you???? especially on such a trivial issue.
Congratulations, for doing your little part in taking India to modernity. (Your insistence on being a strict vegetarian is an entirely different matter though.)
;)
Last edited by BBG on Tue May 19, 2009 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maersk

Post by Maersk »

Wouldn't it be better if the Indians in the old country wear the hijab like Muslims do.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

Maersk wrote:Wouldn't it be better if the Indians in the old country wear the hijab like Muslims do.
President of India, a Hindu, wears a hijab!