She is Taliban and this Guy is very Smart Indian taliban

viduur

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by viduur »

Chief Chingachgook wrote:[quote+"Agnostic"]The Philosophy of the Pope is simple. What is mine is mine and what is yours is also mine [conversion]. He has and, will make pact with the devils and apologize after fifty or hundred years. But only after he has gained something for his cult. Power and money.
Christianity can never confront Islam, because the true teaching of Christianity is vile, worse than the Koran. Lots of Christians are not aware of this. So when the pope points the finger at the Muslims. The Moslems scholars dig out the true teaching and shut the pope up.
The difference between the two religions is, that the Christians have reformed and changed the bible; and their mind went towards science and commerce. The Muslims or Islam can never be reformed.
Down fall of Christianity started when Europe became enlightened and the intellectual discussion took place. They questioned the teaching.
Christianity can never defeat Islam by philosophy or by the bible only by dropping a bomb.Agnostic

Chief Chingachgook wrote:The fools in the Vaticans stopped the onslaught of Muslim marauders through their Crusades.
....oh..I Understand now...this is the reason for his tendering apologies now...so what if it is too late...office of the Pope is same. Not only that he also promised to help Islamists in breeding Talibans thru their American agents like CIA. :sheikh:

But Pure Islamic Republic of Pakistan is not satisfied at this much. Pakistan says....it's not enough my Dear Pope, give me Nukes also, so that we can destroy all those Hindus of India, to whom both of us have failed to convert inspite of remaining in India for one million years.

OK...we will ask US & France to help in your in your "Islamic Atom Bomb", but it should remain a secret.
Chief Chingachgook wrote:India sliced off Pakistan to muslims......
It seems Pope also inspired Britishers to do this favor also to Islam, so that Islamists forgive the Pope for all his previuos sins.
Chief Chingachgook wrote:Rome or Italy for that matter where the Vatican is remained intact to this day. Looks like the fools did better!
Who can shift Italy, Rome & Vatican to Kaba or Islamaba? They will remain & intact only, where they are....only the occupant will change...now there is a helpless & hopeless Pope...then there will be a "Shop of Taliban". :pig:
Chief Chingachgook wrote:Why even a frail and helpless old hag as Mother Teresa could easily spread her vile teachings among Indians.
Why only Mother Teresa, we will also help the helpless Jesus Christ to find his real home in the hearts of Hindus, to whom every stupid Pope had hanged on a cross in a most disguting & Cruel manner. :prop:
Last edited by viduur on Tue May 12, 2009 7:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

viduur

Post by viduur »

I told you in the very begining itself Hindu Society had three different & distinct Social codes as under:

Guna based mobile Varna System ( from Vedic times to PushyaMitra times)
Rigid & Birth based Caste System ( from PushyaMitra times to 1950)
Western Democracy System ( 1950 onwards)

Except the Brahmins, nothing is common between the Varna & Caste System. No one is Kshtriya, Vaish or Shoodra in the Caste system. Every caste consider them Kshtriya only. Even Ambedkar said his "Mahar" caste was once a Kshtriya. Rajputs have been kings but I consider them worst than Shoodra, becoz they traded their Daughters & sisters with Mughal Emperors in exchange of Royal favors.

Things have changed after the Govt has introduced the Caste based Reservations. Instead of claiming "Kshtriya" status, every Caste ( including Brahmins) are vying each other for the "Backward Caste" tag to corner some extra seats in jobs & admissions. Lower Castes are vying each other to claim "shoodra" status.

If you will not recognise the basic difference between the Varna & caste system then you are bound to have following confusions & illusions, for which no explanation can be be given, becoz these are just illusions caused by mingling the Varna system with caste system.
Yohan wrote:What upper caste do you think kayasthas belong to, varna wise? Vivekananda was a sudra. Sudra caste is divided into two, clean and unclean sudras, according to Hindu caste stratification.People who belong to clean sudras may claim upper caste status, well educated and so on, but are still sudras. All the Hindu royal families south of the Vindyas are of clean Sudra caste. Indian beauty Aiswarya rai belongs to Sudra caste. Hindu scriptures had given such a bad reputation to Sudras that hardly anyone claims to be a Sudra. But the reality is there. On the contrary, Dalits though held as outcastes, take much pride in being Dalits.
Yohan wrote:Syrian christians never mixed with Europeans. There had been minor mixing with middle eastern people along the western coast of India historically, and later with Europeans. As a result, there is more sprinkling of lighter skin among Indians of all religions living there compared to the eastern coast. Neverthless, people are basically Dravidians. Parsis are also much mixed up, for example, the present Tata just looks Indian. In general I agree with your statement "upper caste Hindus obviously have high percentage of Aryan genes than the people belonging to lower Castes." Brahmins probably has the most, preserved by their strict endogamy.
I really do not have much Idea about Syrian Christians, except one of my sister-in-law married to a Mangolorean Syrian Chrstian. I met Mr. John on a number of occassions and he definitely look like European only in the matters of Skin & features. I have never been to Kerala, and not exposed to Syrian Christians very much.
Last edited by viduur on Tue May 12, 2009 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Agnostic

Post by Agnostic »

Chief Chingachgook wrote:
The fools in the Vaticans stopped the onslaught of Muslim marauders through their Crusades. The enlightened and wise Indians were slaughtered, raped.... their arithmetics inherited by Muslims! Muslims are getting bolder by the day in India. India sliced off Pakistan to muslims...... Rome or Italy for that matter where the Vatican is remained intact to this day. Looks like the fools did better! :whistling:

Why even a frail and helpless old hag as Mother Teresa could easily spread her vile teachings among Indians.
It only proves he’s bigger devils than the Muslims. Those days of the crusaders are gone. The Muslims conquered the entire North Africa, Turkey and built mosques on top of the churches.
As for maths, knowledge is a free gift to all the world. Mother Terrase[backed by drug pushers] only proves they[Indian] are more tolerant than the pope.
Vatican is intact, only thanks to the Italian and protection he gets from other states.It proves nothing about his credential as spiritual power.
Now don’t tell me rapping only took place in India?

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

viduur wrote:I told you in the very begining itself Hindu Society had three different & distinct Social codes as under:

Guna based mobile Varna System ( from Vedic times to PushyaMitra times)
Rigid & Birth based Caste System ( from PushyaMitra times to 1950)
Western Democracy System ( 1950 onwards)

Except the Brahmins, nothing is common between the Varna & Caste System. No one is Kshtriya, Vaish or Shoodra in the Caste system. Every caste consider them Kshtriya only. Even Ambedkar said his "Mahar" caste was once a Kshtriya. Rajputs have been kings but I consider them worst than Shoodra, becoz they traded their Daughters & sisters with Mughal Emperors in exchange of Royal favors.

Things have changed after the Govt has introduced the Caste based Reservations. Instead of claiming "Kshtriya" status, every Caste ( including Brahmins) are vying each other for the "Backward Caste" tag to corner some extra seats in jobs & admissions. Lower Castes are vying each other to claim "shoodra" status.

If you will not recognise the basic difference between the Varna & caste system then you are bound to have following confusions & illusions, for which no explanation can be be given, becoz these are just illusions caused by mingling the Varna system with caste system.
----------------------------------------
I really do not have much Idea about Syrian Christians, except one of my sister-in-law married to a Mangolorean Syrian Chrstian. I met Mr. John on a number of occassions and he definitely look like European only in the matters of Skin & features. I have never been to Kerala, and not exposed to Syrian Christians very much.
I clearly understand the difference between the Vedic varna system and the Caste (jati) system. Varna system in fact became caste system. What I am saying is that there is a direct co-relation between the two. Every living subcaste and caste among Hindus can be extrapolated into one of the four varnas. Manusmrithi which controlled Hindu way of life till modern times, says so too. Once this connection is understood, one can understand the Hindu society in a much more clearer way. Otherwise it just looks very confusing. It would be like trying to understand the infinite varieties of living things without understanding Evolution.
------------------------------
There are no Syrian Christians of Mangalorian heritage. They are all of Kerala origin. So the person you had mentioned must be of new convert heritage (after Europeans came), and of mixed ancestry. During the short years spent in Kerala during my times in India, I couldn't tell the difference between Syrian Christians and others by looks.

Maersk

Post by Maersk »

I forgot to mention accent of the Indian disaporas is just as important to the next Indian still residing in the old country in my last post. The right accent goes along way in expressing one's Indianess.

viduur

Post by viduur »

Yohan wrote:Parsis are also much mixed up, for example, the present Tata just looks Indian. In general I agree with your statement "upper caste Hindus obviously have high percentage of Aryan genes than the people belonging to lower Castes." Brahmins probably has the most, preserved by their strict endogamy.
The Parsis are very much strict in the matters of purity of their blood. Not only Ratan Tata but every other Parsi is whitish only than wheatish. You can not find a "Black Parsi". However, in case of Brahmins, one can find "Black Brahmins" from the Who's who list even. Sri Sri RavIshankar & N R NarayanMurthy are such "Black Brahmins" only, who definitely have enough "Dravidian Genes" in their respective DNAs.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

viduur wrote:
Yohan wrote:Parsis are also much mixed up, for example, the present Tata just looks Indian. In general I agree with your statement "upper caste Hindus obviously have high percentage of Aryan genes than the people belonging to lower Castes." Brahmins probably has the most, preserved by their strict endogamy.
The Parsis are very much strict in the matters of purity of their blood. Not only Ratan Tata but every other Parsi is whitish only than wheatish. You can not find a "Black Parsi". However, in case of Brahmins, one can find "Black Brahmins" from the Who's who list even. Sri Sri RavIshankar & N R NarayanMurthy are such "Black Brahmins" only, who definitely have enough "Dravidian Genes" in their respective DNAs.
Parsis, whether they are strict on preserving purity or not, the Parsi family shown in the site noted here looks typical Bombay types, and not much Persian. A Persian would always identify the family as Indian. Parsis had been in India for a long time, originally coming as traders (mostly men) and marrying local women and settling down (women folk didn't do much treacherous travels in ancient times). They are a tiny community in an ocean of Indians. Mixing was inevitable. DNA testing seems to support what I wrote.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsi_people" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(There are certain communities in India that claim or exaggerate lighter skinned foreign origin, without any proof other than hearsay. Socioligists believe they do this trick to get extra respect from others, on the assumption that Indians look up to such people. Sometimes they do it to hide their own lowly origins. So far DNA testing has debunked such bogus claims.)

Aryan Brahmins became darker in many cases mostly because when their men traveled across India to spread Hinduism, their women folk didn't always follow them. Traveling in ancient times had always been a risky task (same as with Parsis). More often these men married local women and started new Brahmin families. Once a critical mass had been formed in this manner, they followed strict endogamy. There are also cases of local pagan priests becoming Brahmins once Hinduised. The rest is just inevitable mixing.

Ram

Post by Ram »

Yohan wrote:Brahmins wrote all the ancient Hindu texts, and then duped Hindus into believing a couple actually had been written by Dalits. I pity those Hindus dumb enough to believe such lies, and fall for such Brahmin traps.
Hindu hating fascist sees only "stupidity". This moronic genius thinks he knows everything. Stupidity cuts both ways. Nobody really knows who wrote the Vedas or the Upanishads or the Puranas.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

Idesigner

Post by Idesigner »

Give any topic to Yohan and he will steer it in direction of Caste, Manusmriti and Hinduism.

Till its garbaged by Moderator!! :D

Well there will be gullibles who take bait or worst get banned!! :*)

viduur

Post by viduur »

Ram wrote:
Yohan wrote:Brahmins wrote all the ancient Hindu texts, and then duped Hindus into believing a couple actually had been written by Dalits. I pity those Hindus dumb enough to believe such lies, and fall for such Brahmin traps.
Hindu hating fascist sees only "stupidity". This moronic genius thinks he knows everything. Stupidity cuts both ways. Nobody really knows who wrote the Vedas or the Upanishads or the Puranas.
That seems to be very true. Actually the Hindus were never interested in the Copyrights & Patents of the Knowledge.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

viduur wrote:
Ram wrote:
That seems to be very true. Actually the Hindus were never interested in the Copyrights & Patents of the Knowledge.
Prof. Basham in his book 'The wonder that was India' clearly explains who wrote (created) the Vedas in page 31. Story of Upanishad is not much different, though it was synthesized differently. Hindus who do not know such things should not debate on such topics, but listen.

viduur

Post by viduur »

Yohan wrote:
viduur wrote:
Ram wrote:Hindu hating fascist sees only "stupidity". This moronic genius thinks he knows everything. Stupidity cuts both ways. Nobody really knows who wrote the Vedas or the Upanishads or the Puranas.
Prof. Basham in his book 'The wonder that was India' clearly explains who wrote (created) the Vedas in page 31. Story of Upanishad is not much different, though it was synthesized differently. Hindus who do not know such things should not debate on such topics, but listen.
Then Prof. Basham must have been super intelligent becoz most of the Indian as well as Foreign scholars of Vedas feel various hymns of Vedas have been revealed to different sages in different ages.

Prof. Bashem may have said, what he felt but I am sure he did not wield an authority to ban those Hindus, who does not subscribe to his theory or findings.

Such kind of comments can only caste some doubts about the intentions of Prof. Basham, instead of forcing anyone to believe into his conclusions.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

viduur wrote:Then Prof. Basham must have been super intelligent becoz most of the Indian as well as Foreign scholars of Vedas feel various hymns of Vedas have been revealed to different sages in different ages.

Prof. Bashem may have said, what he felt but I am sure he did not wield an authority to ban those Hindus, who does not subscribe to his theory or findings.

Such kind of comments can only caste some doubts about the intentions of Prof. Basham, instead of forcing anyone to believe into his conclusions.
Prof. Basham says Aryan priests (ancestors of Brahmins) wrote and created the Vedas. That is no different from what I said. Then 'Ram' comes on and says no one knows who wrote it.

Even today respectable Brahmin families trace their lineage (gotra) all the way to those ancient Aryan priests (sages). They are the only Hindus who have kept up those gotras consistently for all these times. Whether they are truthful or not is a different story.

viduur

Post by viduur »

Yohan wrote:Prof. Basham says Aryan priests (ancestors of Brahmins) wrote and created the Vedas. That is no different from what I said. Then 'Ram' comes on and says no one knows who wrote it.
Everyone know that even before Prof Basham wrote his book.
Yohan wrote:Even today respectable Brahmin families trace their lineage (gotra) all the way to those ancient Aryan priests (sages). They are the only Hindus who have kept up those gotras consistently for all these times. Whether they are truthful or not is a different story.
There was a time when only Brahmins were respectable, now anyone can become respectable or condemnable irrespective of Gotras. Brahmins remained intellligent always but due to their attachment for Gotra system they lost many opportunities, which could have made India & Hindus pioneers in area of the Science & Technology.
Last edited by viduur on Wed May 13, 2009 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

viduur wrote:
Yohan wrote:Prof. Basham says Aryan priests (ancestors of Brahmins) wrote and created the Vedas. That is no different from what I said. Then 'Ram' comes on and says no one knows who wrote it.
But 'Ram' still doesn't!

viduur

Post by viduur »

Yohan wrote:
viduur wrote:
But 'Ram' still doesn't!
Ram means Bhagwan of Hindus.... :D

Just like the Jesus of Christians....

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

Those who think Hindu epics like Ramayana or Mahabharata were written by Dalits ought to know that they were originally written in Sanskrit of high standards, a language jealously guarded by Brahmins.

viduur

Post by viduur »

Yohan wrote:Those who think Hindu epics like Ramayana or Mahabharata were written by Dalits ought to know that they were originally written in Sanskrit of high standards, a language jealously guarded by Brahmins.
"Dalit" is a very new word of India's political dictionary.

"Shoodras" has a mentioon in almost every Hindu Scriptures incl the most ancient RigVeda.

"Dalit" is a political grouping of lowest Castes, while the "Shoodra" was one of the "Varna" of the "Four Varna"

Therefore, Shoodra & Dalit is not synonymous, even if they may be having some common features.

Brahmins also had two factions since the very beginning, one led by Vashistha, who believed Aryan sanskars can be maintained thru the purity of Blood only. VishvaMitra opposed the Vashishtha philosophy and opined that Aryan sanskars are indpendent of the Blood.

Infidel

Post by Infidel »

Yohan wrote:Those who think Hindu epics like Ramayana or Mahabharata were written by Dalits ought to know that they were originally written in Sanskrit of high standards, a language jealously guarded by Brahmins.
Checkout buddy:

One of the Sage in the Vedic Sukta says, ’I am a poet , my father was a physician and my mother a pissan ‘ Rg Veda in( X-102) :whistling:
Monotheism is a gift from the gods.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

Infidel wrote:
Checkout buddy:

One of the Sage in the Vedic Sukta says, ’I am a poet , my father was a physician and my mother a pissan ‘ Rg Veda in( X-102) :whistling:
buddy,
Your quote predates the formation of any varna/caste system, and tells of life among the nomadic invading Aryans tribes. It probably was composed atleast a thousand years earlier than when Ramayana was written. Please do your homework before posting. Please get your moorings right on the historic timelines.