She is Taliban and this Guy is very Smart Indian taliban

Agnostic

Re: She wants to understand Taliban., Indian Lady Arundhati Roy

Post by Agnostic »

Agnostic wrote:
Yohan wrote:
viduur wrote:designer"]Manusmriti did not ban cow eating. Its allowed as long as its done as a part of ceremony, yagnas, shradhas etc. If Brahmin refuses such meat he will go to hell!! My kind of everyday is steak day brahmins!! :D Even the Manu Smiriti allow Beef eating, I never knew.I think this should make Yaohan Happy. :D

Brahmins were the law makers and also the king makers. Without their rituals, no one would become a king.

You should know being a Brahmin.
No one could be a king in Europe, unless he was blessed by the church. Until they dump the church because of its fraud and corrupt influences. It is called secularsism.
There are 14 Manus. Which one are you referring to?

Ram

Post by Ram »

FinallyFree wrote:You beat me to it E, the last person to try and understand the Taliban was kidnapped!

There's n0thing to understand, they follow Shariah Islamic law to the T and they implement it properly.

What's hard about that?
Arundhati Roy should visit Swat and parts of Afghanistan and find out for herself what the Taliban stand for. She will have a great understanding if she is not killed by the Taliban first. She is a great example of bleeding heart liberal useful idiot. She is so stupid that she does not understand that hard core Muslims like the Taliban hate women like her intensely.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

Idesigner

Post by Idesigner »

Arundhati Roy should talk to victims of Taliban such as Sikhs, Hindus, Christians and women who were beaten up by Talibs.. When she was in Karachi she must have tried to find out about numerous Hindu & Christian women kidnapped and later made halal by muslim men. :D

viduur

Post by viduur »

Yohan wrote:
viduur wrote:Actually the Brahmins of India are still most smart people. They will dump Brahminical BJP/RSS & will pick up a dalit like "Mayawati", if she is going strong.

But if Manu Smiriti has become tainted then they will not touch it. They have full concern for the sensebilities of their customers (Yajmans).

Our 75 years old Panditjee ( he is learned, was a Principal of Some Govt High School) never miss a chance to discuss religious topics with me, becoz it helps him into his business of Purohitgiri. He is interested in expanding his business & clients only, and not in the non-sense of Manu Smiriti if it does not suit to his business.
"Smart' is probably not the right word. A better fit would be 'clever'. Connivingly clever!
Actually I find nothing is wrong with the Brahmins when they are open to new ideas & moving with the times. No one is asking to have a Hindu Constitution in acc with the provisions of Manu Smirii. Not even the RSS. Hindus can only move forward...may be at a slow pace....in evolutionary manner....in rythem...so that there is no destructive resonance or unaffordable turbulance within the society. Just look at the progress of Lower sections of Hindu society in last 50 or 100 years, it is remarkable only. 100 years ago Dalits were not allowed into the temples, now a Dalit is the chief Priest of the biggest temple of Patna. ...and all this has been ensured thru the evolutionary spirit of Hinduism without taking recourse of glamorous concepts of Revolutions.

But the case of Islamist & Muslims is different becoz they insist to go backward, and threaten others to follow them or face annihilation.
Yohan wrote:Brahmins wrote all the ancient Hindu texts, and then duped Hindus into believing a couple actually had been written by Dalits. I pity those Hindus dumb enough to believe such lies, and fall for such Brahmin traps.
You will have to understand the fact that erstwhile Guna based & Mobile Varna System was basically different from the Birth based Caste System. Not only sages were born in the lower categories of Varnas, but also the Kings up to times of Chankya/ ChandraGupta Maurya at least. Only after that Varna system degenerated into the rigid Caste System.

Maersk

Post by Maersk »

What a fine display of Indianess! Lady Roy to question and expose Islamic ideology turns into support for Hinduism and Secularism by removal of Church influences. Can a Korean or Magyar make a comment, maybe a Native American?!!

viduur

Post by viduur »

Maersk wrote:What a fine display of Indianess! Lady Roy to question and expose Islamic ideology turns into support for Hinduism and Secularism by removal of Church influences. Can a Korean or Magyar make a comment, maybe a Native American?!!
Anyone is welcomed to make a comment. Spiritual Philosophy of Hinduism may have an origin in India but it is absolutely Universal & all encompassing. Hinduism is not a property of Hindus of India, rather it is a Philosphy from which anyone can derive lot of inspiration in their lives, even without formally embracing it. I am sure some day it will be the Hinduism only, which will ensure the demise of Islam.

Pope is erratic, confused & display cowardice on the issue of Islam always. Popes had enough time ( Many centuries) to confront & destroy Islam. But what they did? They lost all the opportunities. Then why people should not give a chance to Hinduism to seek destruction of Islam. Afterall Islam is a Religious Doctrine, which can only be defeated by a Superior Philosophy, and not by the Nukes of American Brand.
Last edited by viduur on Tue May 12, 2009 7:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

sunshine

Post by sunshine »

Maersk wrote:What a fine display of Indianess! Lady Roy to question and expose Islamic ideology turns into support for Hinduism and Secularism by removal of Church influences. Can a Korean or Magyar make a comment, maybe a Native American?!!
Yea!! everything went off-track somehow. We should have discussed about those child-most excellent, Pedophile Fathers who belong to your church, shouldn't we? After all they deserve a lot of attention. So stay focus, and attend church regularly, but dont bring kids to them.

:worthy: :lotpot: :lotpot:
Your beliefs become Your thoughts, Your thoughts become Your words, Your words become Your actions, Your actions become Your habits, Your habits become your Destiny

http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Agnostic

Post by Agnostic »

viduur wrote:
Anyone is welcomed to make a comment. Spiritual Philosophy of Hinduism may have an origin in India but it is absolutely Universal & all encompassing. Hinduism is not a property of Hindus of India, rather it is a Philosphy from which anyone can derive lot of inspiration in their lives, even without formally embracing it. I am sure some day it will be the Hinduism only, which will ensure the demise of Islam.

Pope is erratic, confused & display cowardice on the issue of Islam always. Popes had enough time ( Many centuries) to confront & destroy Islam. But what they did? They lost all the opportunities. Then why people should not give a chance to Hinduism to seek destruction of Islam. Afterall Islam is a Religious Doctrine, which can only be defeated by a Superior Philosophy, and not by the Nukes of American Brand.
The Philosophy of the Pope is simple. What is mine is mine and what is yours is also mine [conversion]. He has and, will make pact with the devils and apologize after fifty or hundred years. But only after he has gained something for his cult. Power and money.
Christianity can never confront Islam, because the true teaching of Christianity is vile, worse than the Koran. Lots of Christians are not aware of this. So when the pope points the finger at the Muslims. The Moslems scholars dig out the true teaching and shut the pope up.
The difference between the two religions is, that the Christians have reformed and changed the bible; and their mind went towards science and commerce. The Muslims or Islam can never be reformed.
Down fall of Christianity started when Europe became enlightened and the intellectual discussion took place. They questioned the teaching.
Christianity can never defeat Islam by philosophy or by the bible only by dropping a bomb.

Maersk

Post by Maersk »

It didn't take very long to see the Indianess of the Indian disaporas. No wonder Lady Roy is who she is. She's only an Indian in disguise, with the wrong skin colour, wrong facial structure and wrong religion even. :worthy: Don't disparage just any Indian.

viduur

Post by viduur »

Maersk wrote:It didn't take very long to see the Indianess of the Indian disaporas. No wonder Lady Roy is who she is. She's only an Indian in disguise, with the wrong skin colour, wrong facial structure and wrong religion even. :worthy: Don't disparage just any Indian.
I do not know what is prompting you become a Judge of Indianness again & again, and making satirical comments on the Indianness of Indian dispora. Indian Diaspora may reflect some Indianness also ....in the same manner like the American diaspora may reflect some Americanism. What is wrong or surprising about it, when you call it an Indian Diaspora?

...and congrtulations...becoz none of the Indian could trace any fault with her skin, face, race or religion, which you have spotted so intelligently & instantly. :P

Kindly also clarify what is wrong with her skin, face, race & religion, if you assume she is a Hindu? I am not sure about her religion...it may be Hinduism...it may be Christianity...it may be Athiesm. She is born from a Hindu Father & Christian Mother.

However, if you want to act like a Judge only than a debator then what can Indian Diaspora do for you except praying. :D

viduur

Post by viduur »

Agnostic wrote:The Philosophy of the Pope is simple. What is mine is mine and what is yours is also mine [conversion]. He has and, will make pact with the devils and apologize after fifty or hundred years. But only after he has gained something for his cult. Power and money.
ha...ha....ha.. :lol:

CHRISTIANITY = CHRIST -ANTI or CRUSH-SANITY

make a mistake....write a confession ....and then apologize...

That's what they do...and expect that Talibans will also confess & apologize some day.

Fools may be living in paradise...but the biggest fool lives only in Vatican.
Agnostic wrote:Christianity can never confront Islam,because the true teaching of Christianity is vile
It can only FORGIVE & GIVE everything to Islam & Talibans
Agnostic wrote:Lots of Christians are not aware of this.
They should first get rid from the POPE & BISHOPs, who are sucking the Christianity like the KHALIFAS of Islam.
Agnostic wrote:The Muslims or Islam can never be reformed.
Then they will get destroyed. They can't rotate the clock backwards.
Agnostic wrote:Christianity can never defeat Islam by philosophy or by the bible only by dropping a bomb.
That's true. Problems lies not with the Bush, Obama or the US. It is the Christianity only which lack guts to fight Islam.

First they will push the buttons of BUSH to announce the War against Islam(WaI), and in the midway when they find their pockets are drying up, they will start crying for the skull of Bush for waging the WaI.

Had Bush been a Hindu, Islam may not have witnessed the SUN-RISE of 2009 even.

Ah my Dear Bush....why the Hindus of America not initiated you into the Hinduism.

If the Bush would have been taught GITA by some Sri Krishna or Sri Sri in the same manner, in which GITA was unvieled by Krishna to Arjuna in a Chariot in the midst of battelefield then WaI must have reached to a logical conclusion than getting messed up like this.

Magar ye ho na saka ...aur ab ye aalam hai kee Islam hee nahin, Taliban bhee Amreeka kee Univerties mein ghush gaya hai...

the day is not far when we will see the American Taliban also in the company of Af - Pak Talibans. :tongueout:

American Universities will be renamed as American Madarasas. Harvard Univ will become Harvard Madarasa...

All Classes will be closed at Namaz Time. Professors as well as Student will offer Namaz in Univ Mosque.

SUNDAY will be replaced by the FRIDAY. The Black Burka will cover the "Statue of Liberty" :roflmao:

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

Ram wrote:Arundhati Roy should visit Swat and parts of Afghanistan and find out for herself what the Taliban stand for. She will have a great understanding if she is not killed by the Taliban first. She is a great example of bleeding heart liberal useful idiot. She is so stupid that she does not understand that hard core Muslims like the Taliban hate women like her intensely.
She is of the type who would become one of the wives of a Taleban and be abused, and then would come out wearing a coverall burqua, only to claim that it was a fully liberating experience. As I said she is a little nuts. She wrote just one novel and that made her famous. She believes that accomplishment has given her the right to be an expert on everything and be a loose cannon.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

‘I’m here to understand what you mean by Taliban’ by Salman Siddiqui

A question_Answer Session with Celebrated Indian author and social activist Arundhati Roy addressing a gathering at the Karachi Press Club on Friday
Is there a threat of Talibanisation engulfing the entire region?

I think it has already engulfed our region. I think there’s a need for a very clear thinking (on this issue of Talibanisation). In India, there are two kinds of terrorism: one is Islamic terrorism and the other Maoist terrorism. But this term terrorism, we must ask, what do they mean by it.

In Pakistan, I’m here to understand what they mean by this term. When we say we must fight the Taliban or must defeat them, what does it mean? I’m here to understand what you mean when you say Taliban. Do you mean a militant? Do you mean an ideology? Exactly what is it that is being fought? That needs to be clarified.

I think both needs to be fought. But if it’s an ideology it has to be fought differently, while if it’s a person with a gun then it has to be fought differently. We know from the history of the war on terror that a military strategy is only making matters worse all over the world. The war on terror has made the world a more dangerous place. In India, they have been fighting insurgencies military since 1947 and it has become a more dangerous place.

Swat and the Taliban boy

It is very important for me to understand what exactly is going in Swat. How did it start? A Taliban boy asked me why women can’t be like plastic bags and banned. The point is that the plastic bag was made in a factory but so was the boy. He was made in a factory that is producing this kind of mind(set). (The question is) who owns that factory, who funds it? Unless we deal with that factory, dealing with the boy doesn’t help us.

Water is the main issue

One danger in Pakistan is that we talk about the threat of Taliban so much that other important issues lose focus. In my view, the problem of water in the world will become the most important problem. I think big dams are economically unviable, environmentally unsustainable and politically undemocratic. They are a way of taking away a river from the poor and giving it to the rich. Like in India, there’s an issue of SEZs (Special Economic Zones), whereby the land of the people are given to corporations. But the bigger problem is that there are making dams and giving water to the industries. This way the people who live in villages by the streams and rivers have no water for themselves. So building dams is one of the most ecologically destructive things that you can do.

Fight over Siachen glacier

There are thousands of Pakistani and Indian soldiers deployed on the Siachen glacier. Both of our countries are spending billions of dollars on high altitude warfare and weapons. The whole of the Siachen glacier is sort of an icy monument to human folly. Each day it is being filled with ice axes, old boots, tents and so on. Meanwhile, that battlefield is melting. Siachen glacier is about half its size now. It’s not melting because the Indian and Pakistani soldiers are on it. But it’s because people somewhere on the other side of the world are leading a good life….in countries that call themselves democracies that believe in human rights and free speech. Their economies depend on selling weapons to both of us. Now, when that glacier melts, there will be floods first, then there will be a drought and then we’ll have even more reasons to fight. We’ll buy more weapons from those democracies and in this way human beings will prove themselves to be the stupidest animals on earth.

Money and the Indian elections

Whatever system of government you have, whether it is a military dictatorship or a democracy, and you have that for a long time, eventually big money manages to subvert it. That has begun to happen even in a democracy (like India). For example, political parties need a lot of publicity, but the media is also run by corporate money. If you look at the big political parties like the Congress and the BJP, you see how much money is being put out just in their advertising budgets. Now where does all that come from?

RSS and the Indian establishment

The RSS has infiltrated everything to a great extent. In India, we have 120-150 million Muslims and it’s considered a minority…It’s impossible to not belong to a minority of some sort in India. Caste or ethnicity or religion or whatever, in some way everyone belongs to a minority. The fights that many of us are waging against the RSS and against the BJP are to say that we live in a society which accommodates everybody. Everybody doesn’t have to love everybody, but everybody has to be accommodated. The RSS has infiltrated the (Indian) army as much as various kinds of Wahabism or other kinds of religious ideology have infiltrated the ISI or the armed forces in Pakistan. They are human beings like everyone else and they too get influenced.

Indian media and sensationalizing of news coming out from Pakistan

I think the media in both countries play this game. Whenever something happens here, they hype it up there, while when something happens there, they hype the news here. We say that we live in times of an information revolution and free press, but even then nobody gets to know the complete picture…

The Pakistani media is a little different from the Indian media. They stand on a slightly different foundation. But both share the problem of a lack of accountability…The trouble in India is that 90 per cent of their revenue comes from the corporate sector…there’s increasing privatization and corporatization of governance, education, health, infrastructure and water management. So in India you see an open criticism of governance, but very rarely criticism of corporations. It’s a structural problem. It’s not about good people or bad people. It’s just that you can’t expect a company to work against itself. This is a very serious issue which needs to be sorted out.

Is the Indian army a sacred cow?

The Indian army is quite a sacred cow especially on TV and Bollywood. But at the same time if you talk to the people in the Indian army, they say that they feel that the media is very critical of them. I don’t share that view. I think it is a sacred cow. People are willing to give them a lot of leeway.

Women and their fight for justice

When women fight for justice, we must fight for every kind of justice…We must fight for justice for men and justice for children. Because if you fight for one kind of justice and you tolerate another, then it’s a pretty hollow fight. You may not be able to fight every battle, but you should be able to put yourself on the line and say I believe this.
Well that is what it is., She says "Water is the main issue" and the 2nd main issue is "Fight over Siachen glacier".,

Well Indians Should give her some water and I am fairly certain now that Pakistan would like to send the Taliban to that "Siachen glacier". May be she should go with Taliban and live with them on water and Glacier..

yeezevee

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

viduur wrote:You will have to understand the fact that erstwhile Guna based & Mobile Varna System was basically different from the Birth based Caste System. Not only sages were born in the lower categories of Varnas, but also the Kings up to times of Chankya/ ChandraGupta Maurya at least. Only after that Varna system degenerated into the rigid Caste System.
Non-birth based caste system existed only among the Aryans in India for a short time (more than 2500 years ago), before Indian natives (Dravidians) began to get accomodated into Aryan society. In other words, birth based caste system is the manner by which non-Aryans got into the Aryan religion.

Maurya being born of low caste comes from racer thin evidence, hence highly questionable among historians. Ancient sages being non-Aryan is mostly all myth and can never be proven.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Ancient sages being non-Aryan is mostly all myth and can never be proven.
I always have a Problem of understanding who were Aryans and who are Dravidian with reference to India., More important is where did these guys come from into Indian subcontinent. Any ways., this lady Arundhati Roy, I wonder whether she has Aryan Genes or Dravidian Genes...

yeezevee

viduur

Post by viduur »

yeezevee wrote: Any ways., this lady Arundhati Roy, I wonder whether she has Aryan Genes or Dravidian Genes...
yeezevee
Indians have started manufacturing OBAMAs 5000 -6000 years ago in the laboratories of sage VishvaMitra.

She also has the both kind of Genes like any other Indian.

Indian genes are most cosmopolitan only.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

viduur wrote:
yeezevee wrote: Any ways., this lady Arundhati Roy, I wonder whether she has Aryan Genes or Dravidian Genes...
Indians have started manufacturing OBAMAs 5000 -6000 years ago in the laboratories of sage VishvaMitra.

Let me see if I can be a little more specific. Ms. Roy's father is a Bengali Hindu, and most likely of Kayastha (Sudra) caste. All non-Brahmins in Bengal can be catagorized as Sudras of various subcastes, hence Dravidians. Her mother is a Syrian Christian from Kerala, and hence a Dravidian too. So Arundhati is a full Dravidian.

It is not that difficult to trace such things in India, if one gets the basics of caste divisions right.

viduur

Post by viduur »

Yohan wrote:
viduur wrote:

Let me see if I can be a little more specific. Ms. Roy's father is a Bengali Hindu, and most likely of Kayastha (Sudra) caste. All non-Brahmins in Bengal can be catagorized as Sudras of various subcastes, hence Dravidians. Her mother is a Syrian Christian from Kerala, and hence a Dravidian too. So Arundhati is a full Dravidian.

It is not that difficult to trace such things in India, if one gets the basics of caste divisions right.
I am not aware of the Caste of Mr. Roy, but as per Rohan he seems to be a Kayastha. Kayastha are not Sudras, but belongs to Upper Castes. They are not entitled to Reservation Benefits meant for OBC even, therefore there is no point in clubbibg them with Shudras.People not familiar with Bengal or Bengali Caste system will also be aware of the fact that Swami VivekaNanda was also from Bengal. Swami VivekaNanda was also a Kayastha only. In fact, Kayasthas are although very small in numbers, but at the same time they were most advanced in the matters of Education during British times. They occupied most of the top Jobs meant for Indians in British Raj in the whole Northeren as well as Eastern India. No one can claim pure Aryan in India with the exception of the Parsis, but upper caste Hindus obviously have high percentage of Aryan genes than the people belonging to lower Castes.

I am not very certain about the genetic composition of Syrian Christians, but in her Novel "God of small things", Arundhati Roy has mentioned about the very fair( white) complexion of her mother. It seems she also had European genes to some extent, which are not uncommon in case of Syrian Christians. European genes & so-called Aryan genes are not very different.

Chief Chingachgook

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

[quote+"Agnostic"]The Philosophy of the Pope is simple. What is mine is mine and what is yours is also mine [conversion]. He has and, will make pact with the devils and apologize after fifty or hundred years. But only after he has gained something for his cult. Power and money.
Christianity can never confront Islam, because the true teaching of Christianity is vile, worse than the Koran. Lots of Christians are not aware of this. So when the pope points the finger at the Muslims. The Moslems scholars dig out the true teaching and shut the pope up.
The difference between the two religions is, that the Christians have reformed and changed the bible; and their mind went towards science and commerce. The Muslims or Islam can never be reformed.
Down fall of Christianity started when Europe became enlightened and the intellectual discussion took place. They questioned the teaching.
Christianity can never defeat Islam by philosophy or by the bible only by dropping a bomb.Agnostic [/quote]

The fools in the Vaticans stopped the onslaught of Muslim marauders through their Crusades. The enlightened and wise Indians were slaughtered, raped.... their arithmetics inherited by Muslims! Muslims are getting bolder by the day in India. India sliced off Pakistan to muslims...... Rome or Italy for that matter where the Vatican is remained intact to this day. Looks like the fools did better! :whistling:

Why even a frail and helpless old hag as Mother Teresa could easily spread her vile teachings among Indians.
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

viduur wrote:I am not aware of the Caste of Mr. Roy, but as per Rohan he seems to be a Kayastha. Kayastha are not Sudras, but belongs to Upper Castes. They are not entitled to Reservation Benefits meant for OBC even, therefore there is no point in clubbibg them with Shudras.People not familiar with Bengal or Bengali Caste system will also be aware of the fact that Swami VivekaNanda was also from Bengal. Swami VivekaNanda was also a Kayastha only. In fact, Kayasthas are although very small in numbers, but at the same time they were most advanced in the matters of Education during British times. They occupied most of the top Jobs meant for Indians in British Raj in the whole Northeren as well as Eastern India. No one can claim pure Aryan in India with the exception of the Parsis, but upper caste Hindus obviously have high percentage of Aryan genes than the people belonging to lower Castes.

I am not very certain about the genetic composition of Syrian Christians, but in her Novel "God of small things", Arundhati Roy has mentioned about the very fair( white) complexion of her mother. It seems she also had European genes to some extent, which are not uncommon in case of Syrian Christians. European genes & so-called Aryan genes are not very different.
What upper caste do you think kayasthas belong to, varna wise? Vivekananda was a sudra. Sudra caste is divided into two, clean and unclean sudras, according to Hindu caste stratification. People who belong to clean sudras may claim upper caste status, well educated and so on, but are still sudras. All the Hindu royal families south of the Vindyas are of clean Sudra caste. Indian beauty Aiswarya rai belongs to Sudra caste. Hindu scriptures had given such a bad reputation to Sudras that hardly anyone claims to be a Sudra. But the reality is there. On the contrary, Dalits though held as outcastes, take much pride in being Dalits.

Syrian christians never mixed with Europeans. There had been minor mixing with middle eastern people along the western coast of India historically, and later with Europeans. As a result, there is more sprinkling of lighter skin among Indians of all religions living there compared to the eastern coast. Neverthless, people are basically Dravidians. Parsis are also much mixed up, for example, the present Tata just looks Indian. In general I agree with your statement "upper caste Hindus obviously have high percentage of Aryan genes than the people belonging to lower Castes." Brahmins probably has the most, preserved by their strict endogamy.