Page 1 of 1

Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:39 pm
by SAM
Islam set to become world's largest religion by 2075.. :lol: :roflmao:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... e-20-years

Re: Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:31 pm
by Fernando
SAM wrote:Islam set to become world's largest religion by 2075.. :lol: :roflmao:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... e-20-years
Muslims are succeeding in sinking the planet. (In competition with the Vatican.)

Re: Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:02 pm
by sum
Hello SAM

Suppose that your prediction turned out to be correct, how would that advance mankind with respect to science, technology and medicine? Would space exploration continue just for the sake of increasing knowledge?

sum

Re: Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:45 pm
by manfred
Yawn, SAM... we had this many times.

1) Islam is according to mostly Muslim "studies" the "fastest growing religion, but not by converts, only by population growth.

2) You can find studies telling you that pretty much any religion or even denomination is the "fastest growing". So take you pick, which ever makes you happy. My answer to the "fastest growing " argument Muslims present has always been "Billions of flies cannot be wrong. Let's all eat excrement." If all that Islam has to say in its defence or to support its claim of being the only true religion is that that Muslims make more babies than other people, then things look really bad, don't you think?

3) Also bear in mind that a growth in Islam means a growth in poverty, backwardness, bigotry, hatred and violence. So I am not sure why this makes you happy. I shall be long dead in 2075, but I feel sad for the misery Muslims will continue to bring to the world in the future. However I doubt Islam itself will survive that long though. It will in the end implode, and you can already see more and more people leaving Islam far behind.

Re: Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:10 pm
by SAM
Before judging Islam, make sure that you know all the facts about Christianity today,

From North to South America are all Christian countries, tens or hundreds of millions of their citizens who are Christians living in poverty, homeless, drunks, adulterers and most of their lives unmanageable, including the Philippines and African countries are Christians compared with Islamic countries.

This all happened because the white man children of bastards came to plunder the wealth of their natural resources in a bloodbath. :yuk:

Re: Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:35 am
by piscohot
I watched a docu on the Red mosque in Pakistan and the teaching of the quran to thousands of children there. The children gets a test, individually, on the recitation of the quran verses. Sure they can recite the verses but when asked what they just recited, the reply? "We are only taught to recite, we don't know what it says or means".
Personally, I have asked the same question to many muslims in Asian countries and getting the same answer as above.

World largest religion, where majority of the 'believers' have no idea what they are reciting.
All they know is that if they were to leave the religion, they will be persecuted.

You must be really proud, SAM.

Re: Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:18 am
by manfred
From North to South America are all Christian countries, tens or hundreds of millions of their citizens who are Christians living in poverty, homeless, drunks, adulterers and most of their lives unmanageable, including the Philippines and African countries are Christians compared with Islamic countries.


Which is it SAM, tens or hundreds of millions in the Americas living in poverty? You speak of facts and you seem to be very casual with them.

Religion is not the main cause of poverty in most cases, and there is no shame in being poor. Being poor does not mean being backwards. That is a very shallow way to judge people. There is shame if making others responsible for all your problems though. But Islam does have an impact on living standards. In Islam everything is pre-ordained, so there is no point in making an effort to create a better society. Muslims are not asked to work hard and to create a peaceful society. They are asked to accept "Allah's will" and to "strive in the cause of Allah", which is to exterminate the unbelievers, something, strange, Allah has not yet managed to do even with the help of all the Muslims. Both these aspects are absent in Christianity and also in Judaism. It is very telling that there are very few major inventions by Muslims and very few scientific books written in Arabic.

And of all these poor Christians you speak of, who many blow up other people or trains or planes in the name of their religion? How many think that they must kill people of other religions to please God?

How many regularly use stoning as a form of punishment? How many say that all women are defective in intelligence and are the property of men? How many justify the molestation of children?

Being backwards is not about money. It is about mindsets. And if money is so important to you, perhaps ask what the Muslim world would look like without oil... That will be the future for them.

And here is another thing, SAM, it seems you are quite happy with people murdering non-believers, you even cheer for them, but only as long as then don't drink any wine, right? That on ts own shows how primitive Islam is.

Finally SAM, you do not need to understand the slightest thing about any other religion to realise that Islam is primitive, backwards, and violent. All you need to be able to do is to read the Qur'an and the newspapers.

Re: Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:18 am
by Hombre
SAM wrote:Islam set to become world's largest religion by 2075.. :lol: :roflmao:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... e-20-years
Yes that could be true if western societies chose to be uninformed and ignorant - which they are not. Ignorance is hallmark to Islam's success with spreading its backward and primitive ideology.

With Internet, and ability to spread knowledge instantly all throughout the world, sure will prevent Muslim clerics from using ignorance to sell their brand of Islam.

by 2075 Islam could be the largest religion - or the smallest facing collaps under its own weight.

Re: Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:09 am
by iffo
@SAM
Number means nothing SAM. There are more bugs on the planet than muslims, does it mean anything. Look at jews, they are far less but powerful, rich, educated , advanced, respectEd all over for their achievement and success and contributions. All billions of Muslims can not do anything what fewer jews have done. You all can not even beat Isreal , and if Isreal wants it can wipe out whole muslim world by it self. What to be proud of billions of poor, weak , stupid , uneducated people. It's the quality that matters not quantity.

LIke manfred said muslims having too much sex and producing too many babies that's why your population is increasing. Everything you see around yourself was invented by non muslims , mainly west and Christians. You guys could not even invent a condom. If you had it would have helped to control your population. Your poverty is increasing day by day and if muslims keep on increasing the population time will come you will be eating grass for breakfast.

Re: Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:36 pm
by Fernando
iffo wrote:Your poverty is increasing day by day and if muslims keep on increasing the population time will come you will be eating grass for breakfast.
If there's no oil, let them eat grass. If there's no grass, let them eat their words.

Re: Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:17 pm
by ISLAM_rules
argue much as you like. Fact is, you die out, and Islam win!!!

Re: Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:25 pm
by Centaur
nope islam ends in hell with paedo

Re: Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:04 pm
by Centaur
its highly possible isalm would be the largest cult by 2075, given the birth rate they currently have. the only religion that has higher overall birth rate than the world average. is piss slam.in 1900 islam has fewer followers than Hinduism but look at their rate of growth afterwards. All other religious followers embraced birth control and modern education except isalm.

http://christianityinview.com/religion-statistics.html

Re: Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:02 am
by iffo
ISLAM_rules wrote:argue much as you like. Fact is, you die out, and Islam win!!!

Religion that represents poverty, backwardness
and uneducated followers who suffer all their lives is not a winner

Re: Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:50 am
by ISLAM_rules
Who care what you say? Soon you die, and no children. Muslim many children. Soon Muslim rule. Your daughter we force to marry Muslim.

Re: Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:46 am
by Centaur
you mean like mohammed asking for your little daughter Aysha who Abu Bakri was forced to give away ? Though Abu Bakr couldn't understand the logic of 54 year old aroused by 6 year old child, Mohammed conviced him its Allahs wish aka insha Allah, shut up and give the child away. :D by the way he didn't have other options any way.

while Muslims breed like rats/pigs they are not the lions of the world.All the major world powers would still be non Muslim. All those muslim countries cannot beat a small country lsrael, let alone others.

Re: Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:51 am
by iffo
ISLAM_rules wrote:Who care what you say? Soon you die, and no children. Muslim many children. Soon Muslim rule. Your daughter we force to marry Muslim.

Great reply
I am sure you will agree with me that you are not very decent sensible person .

Re: Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:54 am
by manfred
iffo, I am not sure this is a genuine person. It looks as if he may be just someone posting things to wind people up.

Re: Islam religion by 2075

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:36 am
by skynightblaze
ISLAM_rules wrote:argue much as you like. Fact is, you die out, and Islam win!!!


It could not become the largest religion in 1400 years so why would it be suddenly be in 60 odd years? The article says that muslims will out breed others. This is just a forecast and not a reality. How can anyone predict who is going to breed more after 20 years? The article also assumes that people who are born muslims will remain muslims and not leave islam and it also does not take into account the current number of ex muslims(most of whom do not come out in open). The chances of it becoming a largest religion were more before the advent of internet because islam thrives of illiterate and uneducated people such as yourself. But things are destined to change when so much of anti islamic stuff available online at a distance of a click.

Lastly even if it becomes the largest religion, it by no means classifies islam as a good religion. sh!t remains sh!t irrespective of the number of people following it.