US elite marines peeing on dead Afghans

enceladus

Re: US elite marines peeing on dead Afghans

Post by enceladus »

Well golly gee-whiz.

Almost as bad as the Pakistanis who praised the killer of Salman Taseer - the governor of Punjab who was killed after proposing changes to the blasphemy laws in Pakistan.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-12158668" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I find that to be very shameful as well. Maybe even more so than what the Marines did.

Taseer had the courage to speak out against a stupid law, and he was killed by a coward.
Yet the Pakistanis lauded the killer as a hero. That is truly shameful, and is a measure of just how screwed-up the country is. Pakistanis have been so brainwashed that they are unable to recognise truly shameful acts when they see them.
- enceladus
iffo

Post by iffo »

How this topic has turned into Pakistan bashing And Salman Taseer amazes me.

Although I agree with you regarding Salman.
Yohan

Post by Yohan »

Dead bodies of Muslims are to be washed for burial in Islam, before they can be admitted into paradise. In this case they are washed with Infidel urine, permanently tainted, and are prohibited from entry. A fitting punishment for the Talibans!
Ansar al-Zindiqi

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

Dead is dead and peeing on them might actually accelerate the composting process as any organic gardener should know by now with the addition of uric acid. Other than that it's a pretty stupid thing to do but then again if you just got through shooting dead those who were intending to kill you and would do far worse to your body if you were dead there's no guarantee that you wouldn't do the same. Such is the stress of combat.
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.
enceladus

Post by enceladus »

iffo wrote:How this topic has turned into Pakistan bashing And Salman Taseer amazes me.
Although I agree with you regarding Salman.
I apologise.

I shouldn't have said the comments about Pakistan. I just wanted to say that both actions were shameful, and that it is sad that Taseer, who was in fact a hero in speaking out, isn't seen that way by most people in Pakistan.
- enceladus
Lyzandra Daria

Post by Lyzandra Daria »

Yohan wrote:Dead bodies of Muslims are to be washed for burial in Islam, before they can be admitted into paradise. In this case they are washed with Infidel urine, permanently tainted, and are prohibited from entry. A fitting punishment for the Talibans!
>>>
Only if you believe in that superstitious drivel.

So...use their superstition against them? That just reinforces their superstitious beliefs, IMO.

My thought was...how stupid. Yeah...pee on the dead bodies. Americans did worse to Japanese bodies during WWII. But none got 'caught' desecrating the dead and bring 'shame' to the corps. Don't photograph/video anything. How stupid of these Marines. They deserve the court marshal and to be dishonorably discharged for defaming the uniform and the corps...behavior unbecoming.

But...as far as the Muslim superstition...blah. The men were dead and their 'souls' (if they had any) would have gone to Allah before their bodies were pissed on.

So what was the point of pissing on the bodies? Just had to go and couldn't 'aim' better?
>>>
Faith must have adequate evidence else it is mere superstition... Alexander Hodge (1823-1886)

superstition: a belief or practice irrationally maintained by ignorance or faith in magic or chance

Lyzandra
StrongLove

Post by StrongLove »

We send warriors to a foreign countries to blow strangers heads off & we think what? That they are going to be respectful to those who are trying to kill them? Military training is specifically designed to remove compassion for your fellow human beings. How else are they going to kill for our countries?

This is hypocrisy. They just killed these guys & people are upset that they peed on them? Stupid!
" The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men."

Winston Churchill
Chiclets

Post by Chiclets »

StrongLove wrote: This is hypocrisy. They just killed these guys & people are upset that they peed on them? Stupid!
Kill them, but please don't pee on their bodies, hypocrisy indeed ...... wtf, we send our young men to go fight a war and we don't give a fuck to the traumatic effect the war has on their young minds.
gupsfu wrote:When someone uses the "taken out of context" argument without explaining what it's really supposed to mean, you know he's lying.
Muslims are so secure in their faith that they need to kill those who don’t share it.
Jimi

Post by Jimi »

Yohan wrote:Dead bodies of Muslims are to be washed for burial in Islam, before they can be admitted into paradise. In this case they are washed with Infidel urine, permanently tainted, and are prohibited from entry. A fitting punishment for the Talibans!
Is this correct? Since they are peed on no Islamic paridice for them? My heart bleeds for them. No allah-stang ranch for them.
May the example of pbuh guild you to the truth.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Greetings dear Ansar al-Zindiqi",
Ansar al-Zindiqi wrote:Dead is dead and peeing on them might actually accelerate the composting process as any organic gardener should know by now with the addition of uric acid.

Thank you for educating us on the issue of what benefits can human urine bring in the process of decomposing of the human body. Its evident that you have done some kind of the research on urine and its benefits.
As you seem so logical , would take the privilege of urinating on the body of those who demise in your area and then give a lecture stating the benefits. I suppose it would be befitting as you know the benefits more than us. Look around in your area.

Best of luck.
charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

Ansar al-Zindiqi wrote:Dead is dead and peeing on them might actually accelerate the composting process as any organic gardener should know by now with the addition of uric acid. Other than that it's a pretty stupid thing to do but then again if you just got through shooting dead those who were intending to kill you and would do far worse to your body if you were dead there's no guarantee that you wouldn't do the same. Such is the stress of combat.
Ansar, this is the first time I find myself disagreeing with you. What you say is true, but hurting the sentiments of people, even if they are your enemies, unnecessarily is a wrong thing to do. I once saw a photograph of a non muslim whose chest was opened up and the heart taken out by Muslim terrorists. And believe me, the photo shocked me more than photos of hundreds of non Muslims killed by them. Maybe it is my skewed sense of propriety, but I think that acts of defiling the dead betray madness in our psyches, and that they are not at all helpful in combat.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

enceladus wrote: I apologise.
Thumbs up, dear Enceladus!
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
Eopithecus

Post by Eopithecus »

The act of peeing on the bodies provides a cohesive bond between members of the military unit as well as relives stress from combat. It also celebrates a victory over a foe. So I can understand why they did this. It certainly isn't like they threw acid in the face of a 9 year old bride or made boys dance as girls.

This act has absolutely nothing to do with antagonizing the enemy our own free press does that. There certainly needs to be a little less respect for Islam and a little more victory in Afghanistan because right now we are just wasting dollars time and lives all around. It is Karzai's country lets give it back to him and let him survive on his own. Afghanistan simply is an Islamic cess pool now and it will be that way in the future. It's not like most of that ignorant illiterate society even knows why the infidels are there.

Sorry just venting at the stupidity of democracy in the Islamic World.