Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:59 pm                    >>Main Site<<

Veiled Egyptian woman kidnapped, gang-raped

Postby Donnerschlag » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:35 pm

http://bikyamasr.com/39219/veiled-egypt ... ang-raped/

CAIRO: In a new indication that sexual violence is not restricted to how one dresses in Egypt, a fully-veiled woman was kidnapped and gang-raped for an entire day in Giza. Police arrested five men and have charged them with kidnapping, rape and robbery.

Investigators are looking for another three suspects allegedly involved in the crime.

The woman, 33, unidentified by local reports, was kidnapped from the neighborhood of Imbaba by a Toktok driver, a small one-man motorbike vehicle that has linked to many crimes in the area, including many thefts.

The Giza governorate has pushed efforts to regulate the transportation means, but has failed many times, including only the day before the start of the holy month of Ramadan.

The woman was reportedly out buying groceries before three men dragged her into the vehicle, covered her eyes and took her to an unknown apartment. The three called five other friends and they all took turns raping her for a full day, according to the woman’s testimonies.

The five who have been arrested have confessed to police and told them about the others who were involved in the crime. One of the arrested men had been released from prison three-months earlier, also kidnapping and raping a woman in the neighborhood of Haram, also in Giza.

The woman also said that they stole a sum of 3,000 Egyptian pounds she was using to buy Ramadan groceries.

Internationally Cairo is know for its safety, but growing and daily sexual harassment and assaults have left many questioning the city’s status.

According to a 2008 study published by the Egyptian Center for Women’s Rights (ECWR) 60 percent of Egyptian women and 98 percent of foreign women are harassed on a daily basis. The ECWR warned that harassing foreign women would lead to the loss of millions of pounds. A number of foreigners said they would never return to Egypt. 14 percent of all foreign women said they would either never return to Egypt or tell their friends not to visit.

With violence against women on the rise, many wonder if the authorities will do anything to impede these crimes.

“The man was in jail before for kidnap and rape, yet he was let go and he did it again?” asked Mona Hassan, a 28-year-old researcher in Cairo. She then asked the question that is certain to be on many women’s minds in the near future: “What will they do now with these men? We need harsh laws that ensure a woman’s right to walk on the street. It is unacceptable what is happening to Egypt and its women.”

So it's not only a western disease as some muslims claim.
Donnerschlag

Re: Veiled Egyptian woman kidnapped, gang-raped

Postby tejpat » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:40 pm

How can those men got arrested ? has that women produced 4 male witnesses yet ?
and someone show this news to zakir nut - theory of 2 gals walking on street - bullsh!t
If any of the religions was from the all knowing genius creator, his religion and scripture should have been really smart as well, but none is. - Iffo
tejpat

Postby Ram » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:36 pm

And Muslims claim that hijab saves women from lusty men.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
‎ساری دنیا ايک ہی خاندان ہۓ۔
The Whole World is a Family.
Ram

Postby Donnerschlag » Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Ram wrote:And Muslims claim that hijab saves women from lusty men.

That is exactly what I thought.
Donnerschlag

Postby iffo » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:08 am

Donnerschlag wrote:

Actually it does , If one woman got rapped does it prove anything. One chain smoker did not get cancer , does that mean smoking does not cause cancer ?
You guys sometime are so foolish
iffo

Postby Multiple » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:10 am

iffo wrote:
Donnerschlag wrote:

Actually it does , If one woman got rapped does it prove anything. One chain smoker did not get cancer , does that mean smoking does not cause cancer ?

Who said "rappers" did it my illiterate Mohammedan? :roflmao: :roflmao:
Banned.
Multiple

Postby iffo » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:34 am

Multiple wrote:

What you think about these shoes

go polish them real nice, I need them in next half an hour. Do a good job, otherwise I will be upset.
iffo

Postby Multiple » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:22 am

iffo wrote:
Multiple wrote:

go polish them real nice, I need them in next half an hour. Do a good job, otherwise I will be upset.

Pathetic.
Banned.
Multiple

Postby iffo » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:49 pm

You did a good job, one should never forget his level, your master Mughal iffo is happy.
iffo

Postby iffo » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:31 am

tomtom wrote:[quoteVeiled Egyptian woman kidnapped, gang-raped
]

I can see "Egyptian woman kidnapped, gang-raped" but the word VEILED is giving me a lot of trouble.

Taking on any veiled woman for pleasure is like having a BLIND DATE - lots of room for a disappointment.[/quote]

sick head horny dogs don't care.
iffo

Postby ThereIs1Adonai » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:13 am

Muslims and non-Muslims misunderstand rape. RAPE IS A CRIME OF VIOLENCE AND ANGER.... NOT LUST. That is why it didn't matter to the men that this woman was fully covered. They weren't horny. They just wanted to abuse a woman in the most demeaning way they could, and sexual abuse does that. This kind of violence is not new to western or middle eastern life. The difference is that Muhammad gave permission for Muslims to abuse women, little girls and babies. The religion itself excuses and even encourages such things.

If these guys get any serious punishment, it will not be for raping her. It will be for the "kidnapping" that went along with it. That's why the men already confessed to the rape. They don't expect a serious penalty in a Muslim country.

There is no peace.
ThereIs1Adonai

Postby iffo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:46 am

ThereIs1Adonai wrote:Muslims and non-Muslims misunderstand rape. RAPE IS A CRIME OF VIOLENCE AND ANGER.... NOT LUST. That is why it didn't matter to the men that this woman was fully covered. They weren't horny. They just wanted to abuse a woman in the most demeaning way they could, and sexual abuse does that. This kind of violence is not new to western or middle eastern life. The difference is that Muhammad gave permission for Muslims to abuse women, little girls and babies. The religion itself excuses and even encourages such things.

If these guys get any serious punishment, it will not be for raping her. It will be for the "kidnapping" that went along with it. That's why the men already confessed to the rape. They don't expect a serious penalty in a Muslim country.

There is no peace.

Yes Muhammad said rape women where ever you see them .................... lie coming from such a pretty face ............ why all missionaries are so desperate
iffo

Postby Ram » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:16 am

ThereIs1Adonai wrote:Muslims and non-Muslims misunderstand rape. RAPE IS A CRIME OF VIOLENCE AND ANGER.... NOT LUST. That is why it didn't matter to the men that this woman was fully covered. They weren't horny. They just wanted to abuse a woman in the most demeaning way they could, and sexual abuse does that. This kind of violence is not new to western or middle eastern life. The difference is that Muhammad gave permission for Muslims to abuse women, little girls and babies. The religion itself excuses and even encourages such things.

There is no peace.

I agree. The crime of rape has nothing to do with sex but it has everything to do with aggression against women. Also, among Muslims (specially Pakistanis), rape of women is a way to humiliate the rivals and settle personal scores.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
Ram

Postby iffo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:10 am

Ram wrote:

There is no peace.

I agree. The crime of rape has nothing to do with sex but it has everything to do with aggression against women. Also, among Muslims (specially Pakistanis), rape of women is a way to humiliate the rivals and settle personal scores.

You and your Pakistanies ........... your broken record since 1947 .............. you need to put little oil on your bold head and do little massage to loosen up..
iffo

Postby Ram » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:18 am

iffo wrote:You and your Pakistanies ........... your broken record since 1947 .............. you need to put little oil on your bold head and do little massage to loosen up..

Mullah iffo, instead of talking crap why don't you try to talk to your fellow Pakistanis. It is a well known fact that Pakistanis use rape to settle family feuds. Mukhtar Mai was gang raped because her 12, yes 12 brother, a child, talked to a woman. The woman's tribe ordred the gang rape of Mukhtar as a punishment. This is frequent occurance in Pakistan.

A young boy talks to a woman and his sister is raped - do you call that justice? Most likely the woman talked to the boy and you can be sure that it was not sexual. What kind of barbarity is that?

Don't worry about my head, instead do something about your hollow skull.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
Ram

Postby iffo » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:31 am

Ram wrote:
iffo wrote:You and your Pakistanies ........... your broken record since 1947 .............. you need to put little oil on your bold head and do little massage to loosen up..

Mullah iffo, instead of talking crap why don't you try to talk to your fellow Pakistanis. It is a well known fact that Pakistanis use rape to settle family feuds. Mukhtar Mai was gang raped because her 12, yes 12 brother, a child, talked to a woman. The woman's tribe ordred the gang rape of Mukhtar as a punishment. This is frequent occurance in Pakistan.

A young boy talks to a woman and his sister is raped - do you call that justice? Most likely the woman talked to the boy and you can be sure that it was not sexual. What kind of barbarity is that?

yes few incidents happen here and there in country side villages here and there among uneducated fools .......... these kind of tragedies happen in every country you don't generalize them.

read this article and then hide your face and cry. You have no shame Ram try to give bad names to others like you have all saints in your country
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/maurit ... VG7MGPAPA5
iffo

Postby ThereIs1Adonai » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:38 am

iffo wrote:
Ram wrote:

yes few incidents happene here and there in country side villages here and there among uneducated fools .......... these kind of tragedies happen in every country you don't generalize them

In Pakistan it is done to non-Muslim women and girls just because they are non-Muslim. Also, girls may be kidnapped and forced to convert to Islam or be gang raped and beaten. So they "convert" and are then unable to return home under the guise of protecting the new Muslim convert. Don't tell me THAT doesn't have anything to do with Islam!

You may not agree with these things, but your religion sure does promote it!

There is no peace.
ThereIs1Adonai

Postby junkmaster » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:18 pm

iffo wrote:
Donnerschlag wrote:

Foolish is believing that because Muslim men can not control themselves and behave like a human being it is somehow the Woman's responsibility to cover herself. Now that IS FOOLISH. :roflmao:
"I wish the Bald Eagle had not been chosen as the representative of our country; he is a bird of bad moral character; like those among men who live by sharping and robbing, he is generally poor, and often very lousy. The turkey is a much more respectable bird." - Benjamin Franklin
junkmaster

Postby Ram » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:17 pm

iffo wrote:yes few incidents happen here and there in country side villages here and there among uneducated fools .......... these kind of tragedies happen in every country you don't generalize them.

read this article and then hide your face and cry. You have no shame Ram try to give bad names to others like you have all saints in your country
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/maurit ... VG7MGPAPA5

The rape of Mukhtar Mai was not a tragedy, but act of horrible crime to take revenge committed by Muslims.

So you think because things like that happen in India Pakisranis are better? I am not generalizing because rape is a tool used by Pakistanis to humiliate their rivals. I don't cry because I don't defend acts committed by horrible people because they take place in India. I am glad that this is being publicized.

Mullah, don't try to hide behind what people do in India.

By the way, I was born in Sindh, not in India.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
Ram

Postby hot_swami » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:11 pm

iffo wrote:

I think these along with million other pairs is a gift (donation) from USA to you savage PAKIstanis. co-incidently these shoes are made in china, your new slopeheads masters

:turban:
hot_swami

Next

Return to Breaking News On Islam