Australia

manfred

Australia

Post by manfred »

French man allegedly shouted 'Allahu Akbar' in fatal stabbing of British woman at Australian hostel

A British man is in a critical condition and a woman is dead after attack witnessed by up to 30 people in Home Hill, in Queensland’s north. A French man allegedly cried “Allahu Akbar” during a stabbing attack that left a 21-year-old British woman dead in front of up to 30 onlookers at a backpackers hostel in Australia’s north-east.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... ers-hostel" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The "Allahu Akhbar" has of course nothing at all to do with the motive to this latest crime either, as Islam is the religion of peace. Obviously another "lone wolf" with mental health issues who was bullied at school and did not get any jelly beans as a kid....

And he was French, and this is relevant apparently, but that he was a Muslim is not relevant....
Investigators would also consider whether “mental health or drug misuse” issues were a factor. “This is not about race or religion, it is about individual criminal behaviour,” he (the chief investigating officer) said.

Police were not searching for anyone else and there was “no ongoing threat to the community”, he said.
I wonder how long people can actually say this kind of nonsense before they get heckled....
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
Ariel

Re: Australia

Post by Ariel »

I read somewhere that he killed the dog of the hostel owner too.

I am so fed up with this mental health or individual criminal behaviour concept of Muslims.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Ariel wrote:I read somewhere that he killed the dog of the hostel owner too.

I am so fed up with this mental health or individual criminal behaviour concept of Muslims.
Has there been any research into whether Muslims suffer more than others from mental illness, I wonder? Or would that be Islamophobic?
I suppose it could be argued that the constant conflict between living in their mediaeval religous mindset and existing in the modern world will tend to drive them off their heads.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Incidentally, the Guardian says he "allegedly" shouted Allahu Akbar - three hours after it was locally reported thus:
Witnesses at the scene reported the 29-year-old French national yelled “Allahu akbar” — “God is the greatest” in Arabic — before killing Ms Ayliffe-Chung in a frenzied attack and critically injuring a 30-year-old British male backpacker so far named only as Tom.
Queensland Police Service Deputy Commissioner Steve Gollschewski said the man yelled it again when police arrested him after the 21-year-old’s death, which a review of the officers’ body-worn cameras confirmed.
However he appealed for calm, saying there was no evidence Ms Ayliffe-Chung’s suspected killer was radicalised.(my bold)
AS for the lack of evidence - well, the man is only the "suspected" killer when he was seen to do it by a number of witnesses, so we can take the "suspected" with a pinch of salt. Just as, conversely, lack of evidence is not evidence of lack of "radicalisation".
http://www.news.com.au/national/queensl ... 99cbb18087
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Sharia Creep: Muslim security guard in Australia orders bikini-clad women to cover up at apartment complex’s pool

Bikini-clad woman, 39, is left horrified after being told to ‘put some shorts on’ by a Muslim guard at an upmarket Sydney apartment building’s swimming pool.

Several women have come forward to share ‘mortifying’ stories of how they were ordered to cover up after wearing bikinis at an inner-city apartment complex’s swimming pool.

Kristy Miller, 39, on Wednesday told how she was ordered by a security guard to leave the pool area at Emerald Park in Zetland because her Calvin Klein swimsuit ‘wasn’t to pool standards’.

‘This is Australia, not a Muslim country,’ Ms Miller told the Daily Telegraph on Thursday – adding that the ‘Middle Eastern’ security guard didn’t target men wearing budgie smugglers.

‘Who is a security guard of Middle Eastern descent to tell me what I can and cannot wear? ‘I pay $600 a week to live here, I should be able to wear whatever bikini I like.’

Irishwoman Lynne Courtney was sunbaking face down and alone beside the pool one morning in late September when she was told her ‘cheeky’ cut two-piece was exposing too much of her backside’. ‘There was nobody else at the pool but I just felt so embarrassed,’ Ms Courtney, who works for Service NSW, told Daily Mail Australia.

The 27-year-old from north Dublin has lived in the eastern suburbs for almost two years, but only recently moved into to the Emerald Park complex.

Ms Courtney told the ‘Middle Eastern’ security guard she had never had any problems before and asked why he had a problem given it was a private pool. ‘He said something like “I don’t want to be doing this, it’s not coming from me”,’ she said. ‘He made me feel ashamed in my own pool, it’s where I live. I felt it was very sexist, it’s not okay.’

Managers at Whelan Property Group, the strata company in charge of Emerald Park, refused to comment on the matter when contacted by Daily Mail Australia. Meanwhile a number for the ’24-hour building manager’ has not been answered despite numerous phone calls.

On-site building manager Rajan Neupane also declined to comment but told Daily Mail Australia that members of the management committee are working on an official statement which will be released in the coming days.

And Ms Courtney is not the only one to have her pool attire picked apart by security.

A 25-year-old Sydney woman, who did not wish to be named, said she was ‘beyond mortified’ when a security guard approached her at the pool and asked her to change out of her ‘inappropriate’ swimwear in January 2019. ‘I didn’t notice him walking around because I was lying face down on a sun bed, but I did feel him when he approached me, hovering just above my head,’ she told Daily Mail Australia.

The woman, who was visiting a friend who lives in the complex, was lying alone while her mates cooled off in the water wearing a bikini she has worn ‘a thousand times’, with ‘cheeky’ cut bottoms and a classic halterneck top. ‘Acceptable on any beach right across Australia and most parts of the world, but he asked if I had “anything else I could put on”,’ she recalled.

She also claimed several residents later told her the security guard was taking photos of all women at the pool on the day, as evidence, prompting a shocked response from Fordham.

Ms Miller was inundated with comments from other women who had similar stories after she recalled her mortifying ordeal on social media. ‘I was at the lap pool and was approached and told my bikini wasn’t to pool standards and to go and put shorts on if I wanted to stay at the pool!’ she posted on a Facebook community page.

‘I was wearing a normal bikini that all the girls wear, a lovely man approached me after and let me know the same guard did the same thing to his girlfriend just prior,’ she added.

Ms Miller has received a ‘backhanded’ apology email from building management about the security guard’s behaviour, but was warned to wear appropriate attire when using the common pool areas.

New signs have since been erected in the complex pool areas.

‘Please kindly read all the rules. If everyone follows the building rule, the guard will never bother anyone. I apologise for the incident but in the meantime, residents need to follow the rules as well,’ the email states.
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Western feminists will be more appalled that this story was reported because it will encourage "Islamophobia". In fact they would probably denounce the victim of this harassment for "objectifying" herself by wearing a bikini rather than a liberating praiseworthy burkini, as they prepare themselves for joining Muslim women "defending" their "right to choose" on the next World Hijab Day.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

This is Australia, not a Muslim country,’ Ms Miller told the Daily Telegraph on Thursday – adding that the ‘Middle Eastern’ security guard didn’t target men wearing budgie smugglers.

Hasn't she got the message that Muslims and Islam are as Australian as halal lamb chops and alcohol-free Fosters lager? Has she been arrested yet for this uninclusive statement which is sure to incite Islamophobes to tear the headscarves off innocent Muslim schoolgirls?
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Convicted terrorist admits stabbing inmate, being Islamic State member

A convicted terrorist serving 42 years in prison for an attack on her Melbourne homestay host is facing more time behind bars after pleading guilty to stabbing a fellow inmate while in custody and being a member of Islamic State.

Bangladeshi woman Momena Shoma, 28, fronted Melbourne Magistrates Court on Tuesday after being charged with engaging in a terrorist act and being a member of a known terrorist organisation.

Court documents released to The Age show the jailhouse attack occurred at Dame Phyllis Frost Centre on October 30, 2020. The documents also reveal officers from the Joint Counter Terrorism Team charged Shoma late last year with being a member of Islamic State between about July 4, 2019, and the day of her latest attack. During this time she was behind bars.

“I would like to plead guilty,” Shoma said.
Shoma sat mostly in silence throughout the brief hearing, speaking via video link only to enter her pleas of guilty and to confirm that she understood.

The guilty pleas come two years into a 42-year prison sentence for a previous terror attack on homestay host Roger Singaravelu.

Shoma stabbed Mr Singaravelu in the neck with a kitchen knife while he slept at his Mill Park home in February 2018.

The Supreme Court heard Shoma yelled “Allahu Akbar” as she carried out the attack in front of the victim’s young daughter. Days earlier she had been removed from another host family after stabbing a mattress.

During sentencing in 2019, Justice Lesley Taylor said while Shoma had arrived in Australia on a student visa to study with a scholarship, her only intention in coming to the country was to carry out a “chilling” terrorist attack.
https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nation ... 5857u.html

On Tuesday magistrate Donna Bakos ordered Shoma to appear at the Supreme Court for a directions hearing on July 9.
pr126

Post by pr126 »

Quran 8:12

(Remember) when your Lord revealed to the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them at the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes. '

Of course, we all know that the Quran does not condone violence. At all.
Multiculturalism: Where different cultures are forced together to despise and hate each other.
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Australian Government Minister Moves to Ban Islamist Group That Shouted ‘Give Us the Necks of the Jews’ at Rally

An Australian government official has moved to ban an antisemitic Islamist hate group that held a rally where murderous and genocidal hate speech was directed against Jews and Israel, the Australian Jewish News reported Thursday.

The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) watchdog translated speeches and chants that were caught on video at the rally, which was held in May by the organization Hizb ut-Tahrir.

In the video, the crowd chants “destroy the Jews!” and one speaker rants “Oh Allah, give us the necks of the Jews!”
Another speaker leads a chant of “the army of Muhammad will return!” — a reference to the prophet Muhammad’s ethnic cleansing of the Arabian Jews in the seventh century.

The genocidal slogan “you will see the end of this evil, illegal occupier in Palestine” is also shouted.

NSW police are investigating the group and the event in question, which they believe may have violated laws against incitement.

The Australian Jewish News reported that the New South Wales Multiculturalism Minister Natalie Ward has entered talks with her federal counterpart Alex Hawke in regard to a possible ban on Hizb ut-Tahrir.

Shadow Minister for Police and Counter-terrorism Walt Secord initiated the process when he wrote to Ward, Attorney-General Mark Speakman, and Police Minister David Elliott last month and said “immediate action” was needed against the hate group.

Ward replied, “Racial vilification and public threats of violence have no place in a peaceful and harmonious NSW. I have spoken to my federal counterpart and asked him to investigate banning this organization from Australia.” The next step will be a discussion with Home Affairs Minister Karen Andrews.

Upon being asked by Secor about the subject, the Minister for Counter-terrorism Anthony Roberts said, “Symbols of hatred and antisemitism are unacceptable anywhere in our community.”

MP Gabrielle Upton reacted to the video by presenting a Notice of Motion to the parliament that “strongly condemns any display of antisemitism in NSW including recent reports of an antisemitism video posted by the Hizb ut-Tahrir organization.”
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

This girl is dangerous, even in jail.
Australia: Convicted jihad terrorist tries to kill fellow inmate with gardening shears she hid in her hijab

Clearly Momena Shoma is a complete psychopath: the victim recounted that “her eyes were just black and she was just staring at me and she looked like she was just possessed.” The victim also said that “she was just looking at me and she was smiling” after trying to kill her. And “eyewitnesses later revealed that Shoma was seen happy and laughing in her cell after the attack.”

But where might this psychotic have gotten the idea that killing people was good and meritorious? “She cheered when they charged her with terror offences, and told them that Allah would be pleased with her.” Yet the only response to this on the part of authorities, if they respond to it at all, will be to try to convince her that Allah actually opposes such behavior. Momena Shoma likely knows the Islamic texts well enough to know that isn’t true.

Also: will the rules about hijabs in prisons be reevaluated in light of this incident, for reasons of safety? Of course not. That would be “Islamophobic.”
pr126

Post by pr126 »

Killing a kuffar is a fast track to paradise. She believes in the Quran. What a lovely god to worship.

Do heavenly rewards differ for Muslim men, women?
Also, in many verses believing men are promised to marry beautiful virgin women in paradise called Houris. Some people tend to argue, then what will women get?

Actually, the Quran makes no distinction in rewards between men and women. They shall not be dealt with unjustly.

The main reason for the Houris is because in most cases men pursue women and not vice versa. As for women who are married in this life, Allah Almighty will grant them some kind of beauty with which they will feel that they are better than the Houris, and so they will not love anyone other than their own husbands nor will they feel jealous of the Houris.

If women are unmarried during worldly life, Allah will marry them to the unmarried believers in paradise, or he may compensate them by making them feel content with their position.
Quran 9:111

Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they kill and are killed.
Multiculturalism: Where different cultures are forced together to despise and hate each other.
Ariel

Post by Ariel »

pr126 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 6:36 am

Also, in many verses believing men are promised to marry beautiful virgin women in paradise called Houris. Some people tend to argue, then what will women get?

Actually, the Quran makes no distinction in rewards between men and women. They shall not be dealt with unjustly.

The main reason for the Houris is because in most cases men pursue women and not vice versa. As for women who are married in this life, Allah Almighty will grant them some kind of beauty with which they will feel that they are better than the Houris, and so they will not love anyone other than their own husbands nor will they feel jealous of the Houris.

If women are unmarried during worldly life, Allah will marry them to the unmarried believers in paradise, or he may compensate them by making them feel content with their position.
And it seems there are still muslim woman who believe this bollocks. :clueless: