new propaganda organisation?

manfred

new propaganda organisation?

Post by manfred »

Has anyone heard of the "Emir Stein Center"?
https://www.emir-stein.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is a US based organisation essentially doing Dawah but with a difference...

They use white, non-Muslim presenters to promote Islam. They claim they are about "religious tolerance" bit when you look it all about Islam and who anyone critical of it is "ignorant" (a bit like SAM in that respect)

I watched one clip on youtube supposedly by a history professor explaining why Mohammed was an ever so peaceful man.... I left a comment but it was removed within less than 5 minutes.

There is also this incredible piece of distortion

Here Aisha becomes a feminist hero!

I wonder if anyone knows about these people? Are the presenters real or actors?

It is rather telling though that Muslims are ashamed to directly defend Islam, and rather use other people. Mohammed had the same problem in a way, looking for "confirmation" of himself by Jewish and Christian figures and texts....

The name is also very odd...

They have a picture of Edith Stein, a Jewish woman who later became a Catholic and a nun, and was murdered by the Nazis, flanked by two Arab ruffians, one being an "Emr".... Hence the name "emir Stein".... Somehow they are suggesting that Edith Stein would have been safer with them two than with the Nazis, perhaps?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Ariel

Re: new propaganda organisation?

Post by Ariel »

manfred wrote:
I wonder if anyone knows about these people? Are the presenters real or actors?
Lesley Hazleton is a writer. She wrote many books about Islam I guess writing those books acout Islam pays well.

The First Muslim:
The extraordinary life of the man who founded Islam, and the world he inhabited—and remade. Lesley Hazleton's new book,
Lesley Hazleton reported on the Middle East from Jerusalem for more than a dozen years, and has written for Time, The New York Times, The New York Review of Books, and Harper’s, among other publications. Her last book, After the Prophet, was a finalist for the PEN-USA book Award. Hazleton lives in Seattle.

Hazleton has described herself as "a Jew who once seriously considered becoming a rabbi, a former convent schoolgirl who daydreamed about being a nun, an agnostic with a deep sense of religious mystery though no affinity for organized religion". "Everything is paradox," she has said. "The danger is one-dimensional thinking".
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

manfred

Post by manfred »

She is presented as a psychology professor....

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

Lesley Hazleton and the name of Edith Stein are connected. They have a site where they promoot empathy and understanding through religious and cultural literacy.

Emir-Stein Center

And Edith Stein does not live anymore . She died in Auschwitz, Germany † 1942. It seems she is a saint. She is canonized .

Lesley Hazleton is the woman who speaks in the video.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Edith Stein had zero connections to Islam. She was a Jewish woman who converted to Christianity and became a nun, and later was killed in Auschwitz for being Jewish.

So using her in this way is really rather odd.

Ariel

Post by Ariel »

manfred wrote:Edith Stein had zero connections to Islam. She was a Jewish woman who converted to Christianity and became a nun, and later was killed in Auschwitz for being Jewish.

So using her in this way is really rather odd.
I agree. Strange.

I searched internet, and I found out that we in Holland have got an Edith Stein College , and that is the only school in Holland where they teach arabic. They also have many muslim students.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

My dentist ( and a damn good one - Love the guy) who is a Muslim from Egypt. On each visit in his office we spend more time talking about Islam than work on my teeth, He did recommended for me to read Leslie Hazelton book about Islam, which I did.

My take from the book & the video clip. She along with Karen Anderson prefer to have their heads between their own shoulders - instead their hands. Perhaps they learned from Salman Rashdi's experience (Satanic Versus) - Both are very diplomatic & careful when discussing Islam & go to great length not insult Muslims.

It is interesting how Hazleton foot dances - trying to distract the fact that 53 year old man fornicate a 9 year old child. That could explain the real reason she never bore children for simple reason. Muhammad over-sized "cucumber" simply ripped Ayash's uterus & destroyed her internal organ.

Another unintended revelation from Hazleton. She mentioned that as the youngest wife of Muhammad she remembered the most & her memory is the basis of the Quran & the Hadith. Swell. an illiterate 18 year old she "remembered" everything thing Muhammad said or did. Islam is based on memory of a child from her 9 year to 18.

I take their thesis with a bit salt. But both are good storytellers.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Ariel wrote:I searched internet, and I found out that we in Holland have got an Edith Stein College , and that is the only school in Holland where they teach arabic. They also have many muslim students.

It only validated the fact - Muslims will go to great length to tie/associate/link their own history to that of Judea & Christianity in an effort to validate Islam as "old & ancient" as Judaism & Christian are.

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

Muslims cannot show anything good from their own books about Mohammed. Any attempt in that direction will only expose mohammed as one of the most evil men ever walked on earth and thus will backfire on them.

so , these days their methodology is to say so and so people said good about mo hammed and Islam.
They usually line up white westerner to get this done. There are plenty of happy klappy liberals from diverse sections of the society ready and waiting to jump in.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Hombre wrote:She along with Karen Anderson prefer to have their heads between their own shoulders
Don't you mean Karen Armstrong?

Anyway, the Emir Stein Center is just another product of the muslim brotherhood - this time trying to establish itself at Berkeley University in California. How do you do that? Just find some useful idiots in soft sciences.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Theological: Mahmud from Najran Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

idesigner1

Post by idesigner1 »

They mostly used white women as good will ambassador. Unfortunately most of them are old and now unattractive. May be they were attractive when young to attract audience.All kind of women no matter how educated they are can be pretty gullible , emotional, illogical when it comes to religion and prophets with big Dong!. Right from Mohemmed to Manson they were successfully recruited and were good defender of absurd faiths!

And most of them dress western and rarely use head gear of Muslimmahs. As soon as people see woman with head covering, ithey turn off the TV!!

About MO's marriages either they don't touch the topic or tell us Ayesh was not that young when got married, Or they have anthropological explanations!

pert

Post by pert »

any critical comments left on their Youtube vids get deleted
"You can insult the Christians, the Buddhists, the Hindus, the Jews. You can slander the Catholics, you can spit on the Madonna and Jesus Christ. But, woe betide the citizen who pronounces a word against the Islamic religion. " Orianna Fallaci