Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:40 am                    >>Main Site<<

"Europe is preparing a holocaust but against Muslims!

The place for threads about conspiracy theories and related stuff.

"Europe is preparing a holocaust but against Muslims!

Postby Auzer » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:12 pm

Well-known religious businessman Moti Zisser predicted Saturday evening that [COLOR="#FF0000"]Europe will unleash a second Holocaust – but this time, the victims will be Muslims, not Jews.[/COLOR]

"I think another Holocaust is brewing in Europe," he told congregants at Bnei Brak's Heichal Shlomo synagogue, according to Maariv-NRG. "I said it five years ago and everyone laughed at me. Today nobody is laughing; today they only argue with me over when it will happen."

The entrepreneur, who has businesses in Israel as well as Poland and other European countries, explained that [COLOR="#000080"]Muslims are increasingly gaining control of the European economy, and that the Europeans are bound to lash out at them. He said that he meets businessmen in Europe who ask him how he thinks the "Muslim problem can be solved."[/COLOR]

"I would give you numbers regarding what is happening with Muslims in Europe," he said. "They control things that are in people's pockets. It is much more painful than with the Jews, and for this they killed six million Jews, so for the other things they will kill 60 million too."

"Don't get this wrong," he explained. "This continent knows full well where it is headed. Today there are cities in France with a Muslim majority that do not belong to the French. For those who don't know, the city of Marseilles, for instance, belongs to the Arabs. :blah: The new demon in Europe is the Muslims, and it is being built up just like the Jewish demon was built up at the start of the previous century." :agree: (Not only for Europe , but for whole 'West'..the new demon is Islam)...

"This new demon is being built in the way that Europe knows how to build and annihilate something when it is defending itself against it."

Zisser added that in Europe's eyes, Israel is an ally vis-à-vis the Muslim threat. That is why Israel need not be concerned about the European criticism of its policies in Jerusalem or elsewhere, he explained. On the contrary, he said, "If Israel knew how to take advantage" of the fact that it is perceived as an ally against the Muslims, "there is no doubt that this could give Israel great status in the big game in the next 50 or 100 years." :no:

'Europe Preparing Holocaust for Muslims' - Global Agenda - News - Israel National News

---------------------------

This forum represents the empirical proof of this Israeli businessman's argument. Racist right-wing in the Western world has always created "threats" first and then annihilated them. Muslims/Islam is the new 'boogeyman' for you people now (just like Jews, black , hispanics, Chinese , immigrants before them)...
Auzer

Re: "Europe is preparing a holocaust but against Muslims!

Postby pr126 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:17 pm

I expect the Muslims are the new Jews. Poor eternal victims. :cry:

Just like Mohamed Merah
"It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value." - Arthur C. Clarke
pr126

Postby sum » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Hello Auzer

What did Muhammad do to those that he claimed were plotting against him?

Is Muhammad`s approach reasonable for all communities to follow or just for the muslims?

sum
sum

Postby Auzer » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:37 pm

sum wrote:Hello Auzer

What did Muhammad do to those that he claimed were plotting against him?

Ahh don't know...:/ How he knew that someone was plotting against him? My knowledge of Islam is not in very great detail. I know that Islam has five pillars and all that. Other than that, I am not very well-rehearsed in Islamic History...

Is Muhammad`s approach reasonable for all communities to follow or just for the muslims?

Tell me his approach first...
Auzer

Postby Sten » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:24 am

Auzer wrote:Ahh don't know...:/ How he knew that someone was plotting against him? My knowledge of Islam is not in very great detail. I know that Islam has five pillars and all that. Other than that, I am not very well-rehearsed in Islamic History...

And yet you're arguing that Islam is the greatest and most influential organization in history. You are such a liar Auzer. You're happy to argue about how fantastic Islam is "mashallah", but whenever someone brings up something unpleasant about Islam you suddenly don't know about it.
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan
Sten

Postby manfred » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:14 am

In my view, if someone lies blatantly without even trying to make the story believable, then he is insulting people's intelligence. For this reason I find find Auzer's post offensive in two ways, not only is it a lie, it is also an insult.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
manfred

Postby pr126 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Auzer posts here for the sole reason to antagonise.

Quite an immature behavior.

Auzer wrote on another thread:
I use phrases like "Mashallah , Inshallah, Allahu Akbar" etc etc as to troll or as "to rub in the face" thingy...All senior members who know me also know this.

Spoiler! :
"It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value." - Arthur C. Clarke
pr126

Postby pr126 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Auzer gone?

Maybe he is busy writing scripts for Nihad Awad
pr126

Return to The Soap Box