Two questions

How to improve our website. Basic support with some common software.
pilgrim

Two questions

Post by pilgrim »

Two questions

1- What is the difference between
faithfreedom.org, and
forum09.faithfreedom.org

Why can't I log onto faithfreedom.org?

2- I had asked this question.
To write a new post or commenting on an existing post a Screen opens to write the post it seems that the page does not scroll down as the already visible screen fills up. When I try to scroll down, the page moves up. Thus I have to write long posts on MS Word then copy and paste to the posting screen. To view the entire post befor submitting I have to click on review, but I can't review it directly from the posting screen.

Why?

Thanks
Pilgrim

ixolite

Re: Two questions

Post by ixolite »

pilgrim wrote:Two questions

1- What is the difference between
faithfreedom.org, and
forum09.faithfreedom.org

2- I had asked this question.
To write a new post or commenting on an existing post a Screen opens to write the post it seems that the page does not scroll down as the already visible screen fills up. When I try to scroll down, the page moves up. Thus I have to write long posts on MS Word then copy and paste to the posting screen. To view the entire post befor submitting I have to click on review, but I can't review it directly from the posting screen.

Why?

Thanks
Pilgrim
faithfreedom.org
The main page.

forum09.faithfreedom.org
The current forum.

You don't have an account there? :clueless: The forum account only works for the forum, you need a different one for the main page.
Anyway, with issues of the main page, you need to contact the staff of the main page, we can only help you with issues of the forum.

Regarding your second question, I would suggest you delete your cache, if that doesn't work, try another browser. I've had similiar issues with firefox in the past, but not anymore, no idea why. :clueless: I never had those issues with Opera.