If unable to open FFI in your country

How to improve our website. Basic support with some common software.
Brain

If unable to open FFI in your country

Post by Brain »

on main site - http://www.faithfreedom.org/contact-us/ ... amic-bans/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How to access FFI if its blocked in your country -

step-1 visit https://www.torproject.org/torbrowser/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and download "Tor Browser Bundle for Windows with Firefox" in your preferred language e.g. https://www.torproject.org/torbrowser/d ... _en-US.exe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for english.

Step-2 Double click on downloaded exe, extract it on your desktop or in your flash stick.

Step-3 Once extraction is complete, open the folder Tor Browser from the location you saved the files.
Double click on the Start Tor Browser (position 4 in bellow image) application (it may be called Start Tor Browser.exe on some systems.)

Step-4 Once Tor is ready, Firefox will automatically be opened. Only web pages visited through the included Firefox browser will be sent via Tor. Other web browsers such as Internet Explorer are not affected. Make sure that it says "Tor Enabled" (postion 5 in bellow image) in the bottom right corner before using it.
Now you can type http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; in your tor firefox browser and enjoy the freedom of expression.

Step-5 Once you are finished browsing, close any open Firefox windows by clicking on the Close button (×) (postion 6 in above image). For privacy reasons, the list of webpages you visited and any cookies will be deleted.

Step-6 You can update your portable firefox with latest version by visiting http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, downloading latest version and then extracting files at :\\Tor Browser\
While using tor, try to share your bandwidth also as others are helping you with their bandwidth by clicking at "Setup Relaying" then click on Sharing tab and choosing "Relay Traffic for the Tor Network".

You can use same for better protection even if FFI is not blocked in your country but try to avoid using this for payment sites.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░ Faithfreedom International - Exposing true face of Islam ░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

subanallah

Re: If unable to open FFI in your country

Post by subanallah »

It will be good if moderator makes this post as permanent sticky. So that anyone can come at any time and access the info. Or else this post will be lost in other threads.

thanks
Islam Will Rule the Universe

Satan words at www.faithfreedom.org

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

the tor is very very slow, and most of the time you get a time out message
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Brain

Post by Brain »

Centaur wrote:the tor is very very slow, and most of the time you get a time out message
In this case, just restart your tor and you will get new connection which may be having better speed.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░ Faithfreedom International - Exposing true face of Islam ░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

Ibn Rushd

Post by Ibn Rushd »

Since I don't have Firefox, I have found Hide My Ass to work. I had to use it on another forum since my ip was blocked from that site, or my isp blocked the site.
There is no Master but the Master, and QT-1 is his Prophet.

Asimov's robot story "Reason"

BlacKStaR

Post by BlacKStaR »

Goddamn Malaysian Muslim Mohammedan Islamic Dogs banned FFI and thanks a million to the ffi news mails, I managed to get their help to get it working again. GLYPE is our saviour here.

We must not be defeated by these evil low life bastards. Ruin them.
/Islam. I am the chill in the air.

Agnostic Indian

Post by Agnostic Indian »

Please be aware that TOR does not ensure encryption by default.

for encryption, other apps must be used in conjunction with vidalia & tor bundle

Isomorph

Post by Isomorph »

Help report blocked sites at Herdictweb.
http://www.herdict.org/web/

From the site:
Have you ever come across a web site that you could not access and wondered,"Am I the only one?" Herdict Web aggregates reports of inaccessible sites, allowing users to compare data to see if inaccessibility is a shared problem. By crowdsourcing data from around the world, we can document accessibility for any web site, anywhere.

piruz

Post by piruz »

how about proxy server sites? is it a good alternative?

expozIslam

Post by expozIslam »

piruz wrote:how about proxy server sites? is it a good alternative?
depends. you need to check what proxy server does with your information. Check the different details about your proxy user. There are some tools/sites that you can use to verify what the proxy does with your info.
if you search this site, you shall find the appropriate links. I cannot remember those right now.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”

Sanitarium

Post by Sanitarium »

many of the countries that are blocking FFI also block proxy server sites (at least all the ones that they are aware of). So if you find one that works in your country, keep it quiet.

fcce

Post by fcce »

How about http://www.anonasurf.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, it seem to be quite fast.

Ki Santoso Sejati

Post by Ki Santoso Sejati »

FFI never blocked in Indonesia
Ki Santoso Sejati Dukun Palsu Penipu

Sanitarium

Post by Sanitarium »

Ki Santoso Sejati wrote:
FFI never blocked in Indonesia
Some ISP's used to block it but not anymore (from what I can tell).

emma67

Post by emma67 »

Is there a way to view this site (and others) without being able to be traced or spied on? I worry about this all the time. How can I make sure my ISP cannot check what I'm doing online?
Thanks for any tips and for caring about all of us stuck in Muslim countries and having to fear for our well-being if not lives on a daily basis.
"Love's the only engine of survival'' (Leonard Cohen)

Kafir

Post by Kafir »

you can use u97.exe (ultrasurf). - it is very fast.

savedbygrace1

Post by savedbygrace1 »

You can use Hotspot Shield. It is very fast and allows you to view any site. Download it from http://www.hotspotshield.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Some ISP (eg TMobile) in UK block FFI, but I use Hotspot Shield to access the site.