Ahmadi beliefs

Debate how Islam compares to other faiths and religions.
paarsurrey

Ahmadi beliefs

Post by paarsurrey »

Hi friends

Indeed it is news of the millennium that the divine guide who was prophesied by many a religion at the end of time with different names; his advent has taken place in the spiritual lineage of Muhammad. He bears the Seal of authentication from Muhammad; as Muhammad authenticated the previous guided ones from the Creator- God Allah YHWH, so is Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908.

He has come with brilliant and convincing signs; very rational, reasonable and logical ones. Those who have got eyes, ears and brains; with foresight and insight could see, hear and verify them and believe him; with their own free will, without fear or compulsion.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks
I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim;bridging gaps between faiths/denominations/sects/religions Atheists/Agnostics/Humanists and working for their unity and brotherhood.

http://paarsurrey.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Psycho Bunny

Re: News of the Millennium is: Advent of Messiah - Imam Mahdi

Post by Psycho Bunny »

Dear paarsurrey

I know you mean well, but this is the breaking news area and I am sorry to say it but Hazrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad died a century ago.

Therefore I think that he would not mind too much if people on FFI waited a little longer to hear of this. Maybe you could open a thread in the Religion section all about the Qadiani/Ahmadi, and I am sure it would be very interesting.

But for the moment, this is not the right place on FFI to discuss your prophet.

No hard feelings.

The Great Sky Bunny sends you some lovely thoughts of radishes and lettuce.

With best wishes.

Marie

Post by Marie »

paarsurrey wrote:Hi friends

Indeed it is news of the millennium that the divine guide who was prophesied by many a religion at the end of time with different names; his advent has taken place in the spiritual lineage of Muhammad. He bears the Seal of authentication from Muhammad; as Muhammad authenticated the previous guided ones from the Creator- God Allah YHWH, so is Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908.

He has come with brilliant and convincing signs; very rational, reasonable and logical ones. Those who have got eyes, ears and brains; with foresight and insight could see, hear and verify them and believe him; with their own free will, without fear or compulsion.

Thanks
To paarsurrey:

I received a message from God stating Mirza Ghulam Ahmad got it all wrong.

So what are the correct signs to watch out for?
God stated these signs have already come and gone and the Mahdi is coming tomorrow. :roflmao:

piscohot

Post by piscohot »

ImageMirza Ghulam Ahmad reincarnated.
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

paarsurrey

Post by paarsurrey »

So what are the correct signs to watch out for?
Hi friends

It is a good quetion; and my friends would know of the signs from Bible that have been fullfilled from the following accout in this connection:

THE CASE OF THE MISSING MESSIAH(Masood A. Khan)

Quite early in my life, I realised that almost all religions do expect the coming of a Messiah. Many different names have been attributed to him. The Christians expect the coming of Jesus Christas, the Muslims expect Jesusas and a Mahdi. Hindus expect the return of Krishnaas. Zoroastrians, American Indians, Jews and many others expect the coming of such a man.

I decided to conduct my research based on Christian and Jewish books, although I have done similar research on the books and teachings of other religions as well.

My first step was to collect all the evidence which points towards the coming of the Messiah in the Old and New Testaments. This was indeed a difficult task. However I simply took one prophecy at a time and after authoritative interpretations of the prophecy, and after due consideration to all possibilities, I accepted one without any flaws as being conclusive. The first prophecy I considered is:

"And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." (Matth. 24.14)

It is a self explanatory prophecy. It simply states that the Bible will be preached in all nations prior to the coming of the Messiah. This was in reply to the question about signs of Christ'sas second coming.
Now let us suppose that in any given year this prophecy was to become fulfilled. It would automatically mean that this prophecy will also be fulfilled accurately every year after that. Suppose this prophecy was fulfilled in 1982. It would mean that any year after 1982 till eternity, this prophecy would still be considered fulfilled in that year. My point is to establish that the first day or year when the prophecy was fulfilled is the time indicated by the above prophecy for the Messiah to come. Now, it is a well known fact that the Bible is preached among all nations today. However I must discover when this occurred the first time.

Many sects of Christianity are preaching that the coming of the Messiah is at hand and everyone in North America has, at one time or the other, seen or heard, "Repent, the end is nigh. Jesus is coming, The kingdom of God is at hand" etc. It was not too difficult to look into history and discover when this all began.

In 1804, the British Foreign Bible Society was established and twelve years later its sister organisation, The American Bible Society came into being. Before the existence of these societies the Bible was translated into fifty languages. By 1816, according to the records of these societies, 421 million copies were distributed amongst all nations. Massive efforts were launched by all Christians to spread the good news. This was still not good enough evidence, I had to find out what Christian scholars believed about the spreading of the Bible.

Studying the spread of Christianity conducted by Christian scholars in the last century convinced me and them that the Bible and the message of Christas had been preached all over the globe.

All continents were covered, even the interior of Africa. This all occurred, not on a small singular scale, but on a massive organised scale. A Year Book and Guide to East Africa published by Robert Hale Ltd in 1953, page 44, states that Christian missions began their activities among the African people in 1844. Dr. D. L. Leonard, a famous Christian historian of the Mission Movement, states in his book A Hundred Years of Missions. "For the first time since the epistolic period, occurred an outburst of general missionary zeal and activity." Dr. Leonard was speaking of the period between the end of the 18th century until 1844. Mr. G. S. Faber states in his book, Eight Dissertations, completed in 1844:

"The stupendous endeavors of one gigantic community to convey the scriptures in every language to every part of the world may well deserve to be considered as an eminent sign of these eventful times. Unless I be much mistaken, such endeavors are preparatory to the final diffusion of Christianity, which is the theme of so many inspired prophets, and which cannot be far distant in the present day."

Mr. M. H. Goyer states in his book, Prophetic Fulfillment, that The British and Foreign Bible Society has issued since its foundation in 1804, over 421 million copies of the scriptures, in practically every country throughout the world.
In 1842, Mr. Spicer stated in his book Our Day in the Light of Prophecy that the Gospel in his day had been spread to 95% of the inhabitants of the earth. He further stated that in 1842, five treaty ports in China were opened for commerce and missionaries.

In 1844, Turkey was prevailed upon to recognise the right of Muslims to become Christians. In 1844, Mr. Allen Gardiner established the South American Mission. In 1842, Dr. Livingston, with the aid of his medical qualifications, opened the door of Bible preaching in the interior of Africa.

Dr. A. T. Pierson wrote in Modern Mission Century that India, Siam, Burma, China, Japan, Turkey, Africa, Mexico, and South America were successively and successfully entered. Within five years from 1853 to 1858 new facilities were given for the entrance of seven different countries, together embracing half the world population.

Within the period of 1800 to 1900, British evangelists and regular missionaries had openly declared that God had ordained that India, The Middle East and Africa should become Christian. Nothing was going to stop them. Britain, being the mighty empire of the day made sure that all facilities were granted for the work of the missionaries. The British believed in Christ's return and rushed to spread the news.

So far I have cited the attitudes of official Christian scholars towards the Bible being preached to all nations in the nineteenth century. But let us also determine the natural atmosphere around Christian countries during that period.
The nineteenth century was indeed full of events, particularly from 1830 onwards. There was an air of religious fervour throughout Christian countries. The Christians looked with great awe when they saw the sun being encircled with a great halo in 1843. The sight of a giant meteor in 1833 put fear in their hearts. The general conditions can now be realised only by reading some of the accounts of the times. Henry James Foreman, author of a book called The Story of Prophecy, stated on pages 310 and 311, that Lady Hester Stanhope, a valiant woman, and niece of William Pitt, turned her back on London and power and fashion, and made her home in Lebanon amongst the Arabs and Druse. She kept, as it was reported, two white Arab steeds in her stable, one for the Messiah and one for herself.

A famous Jewish convert, Joseph Wolffe, predicted the advent of Christ in 1847.

A famous Washington lady, Harriet Livermore, preached the advent of the second coming of Christ to the House of Representatives, where crowds gathered to hear her.

http://www.*you_got_to_be_kidding*/library/links/missing.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think the sign as mentioned in Matthew has been reasonably fullfilled.

"And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." (Matth. 24.14)

Thanks
I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim;bridging gaps between faiths/denominations/sects/religions Atheists/Agnostics/Humanists and working for their unity and brotherhood.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Here is the better forum http://www.muziqpakistan.com/board/inde ... b4&act=idx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for you to copy/paste stuff from Masood Ali Khan of *you_got_to_be_kidding* dear paarsurrey., FFI is of no use for such silly posts

But I like this guy this is another Masood Ali Khan http://twitter.com/Wer1love" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Watch him in this tube... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo4F2Cy4Hog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

with best wishes
yeezevee

paarsurrey

Muhammad- his successorship

Post by paarsurrey »

Hi friends

Something about the institution of Khilafat or succesorship of Messengers Prophets.

The word Khilafat (or Caliphate) means succession, and the Khalifa (or Caliph) is a successor to a Prophet of Allah whose goal is to carry to completion the tasks of reformation and moral training that were seeded by the Prophet. The community of followers of a Prophet of Allah continues to nurture its faith and practices under the blessing of the institution of Khilafat (or Caliphate) for as long as Allah wishes. Allah says in the Holy Quran:

Allah had promised to those among you who believe and do good works that He will surely make them Successors in the earth, as He made Successors from among those who were before them; and that He will surely establish for them their religion which He has chosen for them; and that He will surely give them in exchange security and peace after their fear: They will worship Me, and they will not associate anything with Me. Then whoso is ungrateful after that, they will be the rebellious. (Surah Al-Nur-24, Verse 56).

Hadrat Mirza Bashir Ahmad writes:

God Almighty does everything through wisdom and foresight, and there is always a good reason and logic behind it. According to nature’s physical laws, man has only a limited life span, but the task of reformation and training of society requires a much longer time. So, Allah has established the system of Khilafat after the system of Prophethood. The Khalifah (or Caliph) continues and carries on the task of the Prophet. The seed sown by the Prophet is protected and nurtured by the Khalifah till it becomes a strong and sturdy tree. It shows that in fact Khilafat is an offshoot or branch of the system of Prophethood, that is why the Holy Prophet (sa) says that after every Prophet, the system of Khilafat is established. (taken from Welcome to Ahmadiyyat).

Just as Allah appoints a Prophet, it is He who appoints a Khalifa (or Caliph) as well. He chooses the person who is most eligible to become a Khalifa, and guides a group of pious believers into manifesting His Will through a process of selection of the Khalifa. Thus, it may apparently seem that the Khalifa is chosen by a group of pious people, but it is in fact the Will of Allah that guides their faculties into choosing the Khalifa of His Choice. Once a Khalifa is selected, he remains a Khalifa for the rest of his life as a living testament to Divine Will.

Khilafat establishes the authority of Allah on earth, and the Khalifa strives to uphold that authority within the community of followers. For the believers, Khilafat is an embodiment of Allah’s Unity, as they choose to take divine authority through the person of the Khalifa. The believers partake of the blessings of Khilafat by holding firm to their faith and practices, united under him.

http://www.*you_got_to_be_kidding*/topics/khilafat/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... lafat.html

I think everybody now understands it.

Thanks

yeezevee

Re: Muhammad- his successorship

Post by yeezevee »

I think everybody now understands it.
No one understand what you write dear paarsurrey., neither Muslims nor non-Muslims., The only thing people understand what you are trying to do at FFI is this "Sneaking-In business"

Do you know what "Sneaking-In business" is dear paarsurrey? read your posts again., that is what you are doing

with best regards
yeezevee

Skenderbeg

Post by Skenderbeg »

Something about the institution of Khilafat or succesorship of Messengers Prophets.

The word Khilafat (or Caliphate) means succession, and the Khalifa (or Caliph) is a successor to a Prophet of Allah whose goal is to carry to completion the tasks of reformation and moral training that were seeded by the Prophet. The community of followers of a Prophet of Allah continues to nurture its faith and practices under the blessing of the institution of Khilafat (or Caliphate) for as long as Allah wishes. Allah says in the Holy Quran:

Allah had promised to those among you who believe and do good works that He will surely make them Successors in the earth, as He made Successors from among those who were before them; and that He will surely establish for them their religion which He has chosen for them; and that He will surely give them in exchange security and peace after their fear: They will worship Me, and they will not associate anything with Me. Then whoso is ungrateful after that, they will be the rebellious. (Surah Al-Nur-24, Verse 56).
yes we know what caliphate means, we Also know Allah is full of crap. What security and peace does Alllah give Muslims ?

Were not most of Mohammeds companion murdered at the hands of Muslims ?

Did not Mohammeds favored wife, who's called the mother of believers wage war against other Muslims?
she fought Mohammeds own son in-law and 1000s of Muslims were killed fighting each other, was she not a "good Muslim" fearing Allah ?

"You say Allah gives peace to those who fear him" did not Mohammeds own grandsons fear Allah?, since they to were murdered slaughterd
at the hands of other Muslims, and their children and wife's taken slaves by Muslims? maybe the evil Mohammed did to others came back on his own family.

it seems to me Allah is more like a devil allowing Muslims to kill each other then. and are still killing each other now.

paarsurrey

Post by paarsurrey »

Hi friends

I think it should not have been difficult to understand the OP. The world is now locked in a sort of tribulations and the peace is no where to be seen. There are extremists in the world who have troubled the world; and there are others who consider them an enemy; both sides for the last two decades are in a state of war declared/or undeclared. There seems to be no end to it.

In this scenario; before even this strife began; the Creator-God Allah YHWH, sent a Messiah to reform all the religions and for the Atheists Agnostics to make them peaceful. It is very appropriate that this Messiah 1835-1908 has come as a Caliph of Muhmmad- the Seal of the Prophets, the Universal Messenger Prophet of God.

It should not be difficult to understand that the Promised Messiah 1835-1908 is a lawful mediator of peace in this scenario. I think this should be understandable for the Muslims and the non-Muslims alike.

Thanks

katlike

Post by katlike »

In this scenario; before even this strife began; the Creator-God Allah YHWH, sent a Messiah to reform all the religions and for the Atheists Agnostics to make them peaceful. It is very appropriate that this Messiah 1835-1908 has come as a Caliph of Muhmmad- the Seal of the Prophets, the Universal Messenger Prophet of God.

It should not be difficult to understand that the Promised Messiah 1835-1908 is a lawful mediator of peace in this scenario. I think this should be understandable for the Muslims and the non-Muslims alike.

Thanks
What is peaceful about killing homosexuals?
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction. Blaise Pascal

paarsurrey

Belief in the Messengers Prophets of God Allah YHWH

Post by paarsurrey »

Hi friends

The fourth fundamental article of faith in Islam is belief in all the prophets. This article is in fact a logical conclusion to the third one. The same philosophy as underlies the belief in all books also necessitates belief in all the prophets. The Holy Quran speaks of the many prophets who mostly belong to the Middle Eastern line of prophethood, beginning with Adam upto the time of Muhammad, peace be upon him. But there are exceptions to the rule. There are two things which are specifically mentioned in the Quran relating to this issue:

a) Although the names and short histories of some prophets were revealed to the Holy Founder of Islam, the list is in no way exhaustive. They are just specimen names, and there are a large number of prophets do not find mention in the Quran.
b) In the list of prophets who are specifically mentioned, there are certain names which do not seem to belong to the prophets of Israel. Many commentators therefore are inclined to believe that they are non-Arab prophets who are included in the list just for the sake of representation of the outer world. For instance, Dhul-Kifl is one name in the list of prophets which is unheard of in the Arab or Semitic references. Some scholars seem to have traced this name to Buddha, who was of Kapeel, which was the capital of a small state situated on the border of India and Nepal. Buddha not only belonged to Kapeel, but was many a time referred to as being 'Of Kapeel'. This is exactly what is meant by the word 'Dhul-Kifl'. It should be remembered that the consonant 'p' is not present in Arabic, and the nearest one to it is 'fa'. Hence, Kapeel transliterated into Arabic becomes Kifl.

Apart from the evidence of the Quran, there is one reference which is controversial among the commentators. There is a tradition reported from the Holy Prophet (sa) which speaks of an Indian prophet by name. In his words:

There was a prophet of God in India who was dark in colour and his name was Kahan.1
Now anyone acquainted with the history of Indian religions would immediately connect this description to Lord Krishna, who is invariably described in the Hindu literature as being dark of complexion. Also, the title Kanhaya is added to his name Krishna. Kanhaya contains the same consonants K,N,H as does the name Kahan -- in no way an insignificant similarity. But whether any non-Arab prophet was mentioned by name or not is only an academic discussion. There is no denying the fact that the Holy Quran makes it incumbent on every Muslim not only to believe in all the prophets, but it also clearly informs us that in every region of the world and in every age, God did raise messengers and prophets.

This belief in principle in the truth of the founding prophets and also the minor prophets of other religions is a unique declaration of the Quran, absent in all other divine books. It throws light on the universality of creation as well as on the universality of Islam itself. If the Quranic claim that the teachings of the Quran are for the entire world is true, then it has to recognise the truth of all prophets. Otherwise the followers of so many different religions will not find any connecting bridge between themselves and Islam.

The recognition of the truth of all books and the recognition of the truth of all prophets is a revolutionary declaration which has many benefits for man as a whole. Among other things, it powerfully paves the way for inter-religious peace and harmony. How can one be at peace with the followers of other religions if one considers them to be impostors and if one monopolises the truth only for the religious divines of one's own faith?

For more details one may like to access:

http://www.*you_got_to_be_kidding*/books/study-of-i ... phets.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks

Brendalee

Re: Belief in the Messengers Prophets of God Allah YHWH

Post by Brendalee »

:spam:

:diespam:

ThereIs1Adonai

Post by ThereIs1Adonai »

I think it should not have been difficult to understand the OP. The world is now locked in a sort of tribulations and the peace is no where to be seen. There are extremists in the world who have troubled the world; and there are others who consider them an enemy; both sides for the last two decades are in a state of war declared/or undeclared. There seems to be no end to it.

Thanks
A false Messiah. What else is new? Seriously.... the real Messiah had already come and this guy is centuries late and dollars short! Must have been when Islam realized they had no savior and needed to do something so the false religion has a false messiah too. After all, they can't let the true God have something they didn't have! :whistling:

So, parrsurrey.... How is it that Islam reflects Christianity in so many ways, but centuries after the original? Satan needs everything God has? Jealous is he?

Peace, Shalom

Mr Preet

Post by Mr Preet »

paarsurrey wrote:In this scenario; before even this strife began; the Creator-God Allah YHWH, sent a Messiah to reform all the religions and for the Atheists Agnostics to make them peaceful. It is very appropriate that this Messiah 1835-1908 has come as a Caliph of Muhmmad- the Seal of the Prophets, the Universal Messenger Prophet of God.
:lotpot: why didn't the Creator-God blah-blah-blah send millions of trumpet-blowing angels in the sky announcing his last-ditch attempt? In this way the whole world would have known this Messiah of yours?

It should not be dificult to understand that the Promised Messiah 1835-1908 was a self proclaimed false Messiah lacking the wits of even crooks like Mo (piss be upon him)

katlike

Post by katlike »

Thanks
Guess the mole on mohammed's back wasn't a seal that he was the end of all god's prophets. So confusing...koran says one thing, you believe it, then claim something else.

p.s. show me a verse in the koran where Jesus and Mary are mentioned.
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction. Blaise Pascal

paarsurrey

Post by paarsurrey »

katlike wrote: p.s. show me a verse in the koran where Jesus and Mary are mentioned.
Hi friend katlike

There are many chapters in Quran in which Jesus and Mary have been mentioned; I just give here from one such place:

[19:17] And relate the story of Mary as mentioned in the Book. When she withdrew from her people to a place to the east, [19:18] And screened herself off from them, then We sent Our angel to her, and he appeared to her in the form of a perfect man.
[19:19] She said, ‘I seek refuge with the Gracious God from thee if indeed thou dost fear Him.’
[19:20] He replied, ‘I am only a Messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a righteous son.’
[19:21] She said, ‘How can I have a son when no man has touched me, neither have I been unchaste?’
[19:22] He replied, ‘Thus it is.’ But says thy Lord, ‘It is easy for Me; and We shall do so that We may make him a Sign unto men, and a mercy from Us, and it is a thing decreed.’
[19:23] So she conceived him, and withdrew with him to a remote place.
[19:24] And the pains of childbirth drove her unto the trunk of a palm-tree. She said, ‘O! would that I had died before this and had become a thing quite forgotten!’
[19:25] Then he called her from beneath her, saying, “Grieve not. Thy Lord has placed a rivulet below thee;
[19:26] “And shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm-tree; it will cause fresh ripe dates to fall upon thee.
[19:27] “So eat and drink, and cool thy eye. And if thou seest any man, say, ‘I have vowed a fast to the Gracious God; I will therefore not speak this day to any human being.’”
[19:28] Then she brought him to her people, carrying him. They said, ‘O Mary, thou hast brought forth a strange thing. [19:29] ‘O sister of Aaron, thy father was not a wicked man nor was thy mother an unchaste woman!’
[19:30] Then she pointed to him. They said, ‘How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?’
[19:31] He said, ‘I am a servant of Allah. He has given me the Book, and made me a Prophet;
[19:32] ‘And He has made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and has enjoined upon me Prayer and almsgiving so long as I live;
[19:33] ‘And He has made me dutiful toward my mother, and He has not made me haughty and unblessed.
[19:34] ‘And peace was on me the day I was born, and peace there will be on me the day I shall die, and the day I shall be raised up to life again.’
[19:35] Such was Jesus, son of Mary. This is a statement of the truth about which they doubt.
[19:36] It does not befit the Majesty of Allah to take unto Himself a son. Holy is He. When He decrees a thing, He says to it, ‘Be!’, and it is.

http://www.*you_got_to_be_kidding*/quran/search2/sh ... 9&verse=26" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran

Thanks

paarsurrey

Re: Belief in the Messengers Prophets of God Allah YHWH

Post by paarsurrey »

Brendalee wrote:

:diespam:
For Brendalee and other friends, next:

It is a universal observation that the followers of various religions tend to know very little about the doctrinal aspects of their own religions. It is the ordained priesthood or other leaders who seem to be the custodians of religious knowledge, and it is to them that the common people turn when they stand in need of religious guidance. Such people are far more sensitive to the question of the honour of their prophets and divines than they are even on the issue of God and His honour.
Apart from Islam, none of the divine books of religions bear testimony to the truth of the founders of other religions. The absence of any recognition of the truth of prophets other than their own has insulated religions from one another, each one claiming to monopolize truth, each viewing the prophets of other religions as impostors. Although in every day life we do not find this expressed in such strong terms, the hard reality remains, that if the followers of any religion take their beliefs seriously, they have to consider all other religions to be false, even at their sources. It is impossible to conceive a Christian, a true believer in Christianity as he understands it today, who would testify to the truth of Buddha, Krishna and Zoroaster. Particularly, the Christian stance against the Holy Prophet (sa) of Islam is exactly the one mentioned above; they have to denounce him as an impostor, otherwise the only alternative for them is to become Muslims. The orientalists discussing this subject have always maintained this position very clearly, many among them having gone to the extent of showing undisguised hostility towards the founder of Islam on the premise that he had to be false. The same applies to other religions alike.
Although in every day life we do not come across such glaring examples of discourtesy and insult, but whether one keeps one's views to oneself or expresses them openly, the barrier still remains. It is evident from this that the followers of all religions have compartmentalised themselves against all others, and the barrier between truth and falsehood, right or wrong does succeed in preventing the religious harmony so much needed by man today.

http://www.*you_got_to_be_kidding*/books/study-of-i ... phets.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You must have read many new things above. Havn't you?

Thanks
Last edited by paarsurrey on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

yeezevee

Re: Ahmadi beliefs

Post by yeezevee »

paarsurrey comes out with ANOTHER PARAGRAPH OF RUBBISH ..he says ..
Spoiler! :
Apart from Islam, none of the divine books of religions bear testimony to the truth of the founders of other religions. The absence of any recognition of the truth of prophets other than their own has insulated religions from one another, each one claiming to monopolize truth, each viewing the prophets of other religions as impostors. Although in every day life we do not find this expressed in such strong terms, the hard reality remains, that if the followers of any religion take their beliefs seriously, they have to consider all other religions to be false, even at their sources. It is impossible to conceive a Christian, a true believer in Christianity as he understands it today, who would testify to the truth
of Buddha, Krishna and Zoroaster. Particularly, the Christian stance against the Holy Prophet (sa) of Islam
Spoiler! :
is exactly the one mentioned above; they have to denounce him as an impostor, otherwise the only alternative for them is to become Muslims. The orientalists discussing this subject have always maintained this position very clearly, many among them having gone to the extent of showing undisguised hostility towards the founder of Islam on the premise that he had to be false. The same applies to other religions alike.
Although in every day life we do not come across such glaring examples of discourtesy and insult, but whether one keeps one's views to oneself or expresses them openly, the barrier still remains. It is evident from this that the followers of all religions have compartmentalised themselves against all others, and the barrier between truth and falsehood, right or wrong does succeed in preventing the religious harmony so much needed by man today.
Let me HIDE ALL OF YOUR BABBLING and answer those red colored words., I tell you
Buddha was a real person from Indian subcontinent
Krishna is story from Indian subcontinent ..A good story
Zoroaster is a Persian a good man.. good king..

no one is unquestionable.. everything will be questioned in ffi

BUT YOUr Holy Prophet (sa) of Islam..Mr. PBUH.. Mr. Muhammad is a CRIMINAL., follow Mr. sa..PBUH..ra.. of Islam in his foot steps YOU WILL BECOME A CRIMINAL and will in JAIL., follow other guys in your life you will become a good man and people will respect you.
http://www.*you_got_to_be_kidding*/books/study-of-i ... phets.html

You must have read many new things above. Havn't you?

Your link doesn't work you are putting "KIDDING BOOKS" link dear paarsurrey.. Are you kidding in FFI??

with best
yeezevee
Last edited by yeezevee on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trojan

Re: Ahmadi beliefs

Post by Trojan »

yeezevee wrote:paarsurrey comes out with ANOTHER PARAGRAPH OF RUBBISH ..he says
yeezevee,
paarsurrey and his rubbish will never stop as long as he is deluded into believing that there is actually goodwill towards mankind in Islam which we all know is a ridiculous concept.
The ludicurous motto of the Ahmedi sect "Love for all hatred for none" has absolutely no basis in the koran and in Islam in general. It is actually a trojan horse in which this heritical sect of Islam hides, in order to present a false facade of a peaceful Islam to the ignorant westerners.
paarsurrey can you show us at least one verse in the koran that would justify the motto of the Ahmedi sect?
P.S: Please don't bother copy/pasting spam about your cult here, no one is interested in your dead messiah who made absolutely no dent in the overall destructive message of Islam.
I heard this from some Muslim friends, Is it true that your messiah died in the shitter?
Cheers!

"Muslims are the first victims of Islam, to liberate them from this religion is the best service that one can render them..."
Ernest Renan (1823-1892)