An Ahmadi on Jesus [threads merged]

Debate how Islam compares to other faiths and religions.
paarsurrey

Re: Jesus of Quran relevant to the West

Post by paarsurrey »

Who the hell are "they"?
Hi friends

It is the Jehovah's Witnesses themselves; "they" claim that they are the only true Christians and the Catholics and Protestants are the heretics.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks
I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim;bridging gaps between faiths/denominations/sects/religions Atheists/Agnostics/Humanists and working for their unity and brotherhood.

http://paarsurrey.wordpress.com/

paarsurrey

Re: Jesus did not die a cursed death on Cross

Post by paarsurrey »

Hi friends

So all my Chrsitian and Atheist Agnostic friends should note that Jesus did not die a cursed death on Cross. It is easy to understand it for the Atheists Agnostic friends as they subscribe to no myths and are reasonable people; I admire the merits they have.

There is another point in this connection. Just as there was a conspiracy to kill Jesus, and for this propose the chief priests and the scribes assembled together at the palace of the high priest called Caiaphas to devise a plan to kill Jesus, so there was a conspiracy to murder Moses, and, likewise, there was a secret consultation in Mecca at the place called Dar-ul-Nadwa to murder our Holy Prophet (peace and the blessings of God be upon him). But the powerful God saved both these great prophets from evil designs.

The conspiracy against Jesus was, in point of time, in between the other two. Then, why was not Jesus saved when he had prayed more vehemently than either? Why was not Jesus' prayer heard, when God hears the prayers of His beloved servants and frustrates the plans of the wicked? All the righteous know by experience that the prayer of the distressed and the afflicted is accepted; nay, the hour of affliction, for a righteous person, is the hour for a sign.

I have had personal experience of this. A false charge of attempt to murder was brought against me two years ago by one, Dr. Martin Clark, a Christian, residing at Amritsar in the Punjab, before a court in the District of Gurdaspur, alleging that I had sent one, Abdul Hamid by name, to murder the said doctor. It so happened that I was opposed in this case by several scheming persons belonging to the three communities, namely Christians, Hindus and Muslims; they tried their best to prove the charge of attempted murder against me.

The Christians had against me the grievance that I was trying -- and I am trying even now -- to rescue humanity from the false ideas which Christians entertain regarding Jesus; and this was the first taste of the treatment that I had had from them. The Hindus were displeased with me because I had made a prophecy regarding the death of one, Lekh Ram, a Pandit, with his consent, and the prophecy was fulfilled within the appointed time -- a terrible sign from God. Likewise, the Muslim Maulvis were angry because I was opposed to the idea of a bloody Messiah and to the doctrine of Jihad as understood by them.

So, some important personages of these three communities counselled together with a view to proving the charge of murder against me, so that I should either be hanged or imprisoned. They were thus an unjust people in the sight of God. God informed me of this before the hour of their secret consultations. He gave me the tidings of ultimate acquittal. These pure revelations from God were announced beforehand to hundreds of people; and when after the revelation, I prayed: Lord! save me from this affliction; it was revealed to me that God would save me and clear me of the charge brought against me.
This revelation was verbally communicated to more than three hundred persons many of whom are still alive. It so happened that my enemies produced false witnesses in court, and nearly 'proved' the case -- witnesses of the three communities mentioned earlier, deposing against me. Then, it so happened that the facts of that case were disclosed in various ways by God to the magistrate before whom that case was pending, whose name was Captain W. Douglas, the Deputy Commissioner of Gurdaspur. He was satisfied that the case was false.

Then, caring not for the doctor who was also a missionary, his sense of justice caused him to dismiss that case, and thus whatever I had proclaimed about my acquittal on the authority of divine revelation to hundreds of people, and in public meetings turned out to be true notwithstanding the dangerous trend of the attending circumstances, which served to strengthen the faith of many people. Not only this. More charges of this kind and accusations of a criminal character were preferred against me on the above grounds, and cases were taken to court, but before I could be summoned by the court, God informed me of the origin and the end of the whole affair, and in every serious case I was given the glad news of acquittal.

http://www.*you_got_to_be_kidding*/library/books/je" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... a/ch1.html

Thanks
I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim;bridging gaps between faiths/denominations/sects/religions Atheists/Agnostics/Humanists and working for their unity and brotherhood.

expozIslam

Post by expozIslam »

paarsurrey wrote:Hi friends

So all my Chrsitian and Atheist Agnostic friends should note that Jesus did not die a cursed death on Cross. It is easy to understand it for the Atheists Agnostic friends as they subscribe to no myths and are reasonable people; I admire the merits they have.

There is another point in this connection. Just as there was a conspiracy to kill Jesus, and for this propose the chief priests and the scribes assembled together at the palace of the high priest called Caiaphas to devise a plan to kill Jesus, so there was a conspiracy to murder Moses, and, likewise, there was a secret consultation in Mecca at the place called Dar-ul-Nadwa to murder our Holy Prophet (peace and the blessings of God be upon him). But the powerful God saved both these great prophets from evil designs.
But the same powerful God could not change the thinking of the people who allegedly plotted to muder your unholy prophet. isn't it amazing?
paarsurrey wrote: The conspiracy against Jesus was, in point of time, in between the other two. Then, why was not Jesus saved when he had prayed more vehemently than either? Why was not Jesus' prayer heard, when God hears the prayers of His beloved servants and frustrates the plans of the wicked?
Oh really. Since when has your Allah started accepting prayers.
paarsurrey wrote: All the righteous know by experience that the prayer of the distressed and the afflicted is accepted; nay, the hour of affliction, for a righteous person, is the hour for a sign.
Mysterious is the way in which your God works. He listens to prayers to distressed but why does he let them be distressed in the first place? Think Think , a little more since you "believe" in reason.
paarsurrey wrote: I have had personal experience of this. A false charge of attempt to murder was brought against me two years ago by one, Dr. Martin Clark, a Christian, residing at Amritsar in the Punjab, before a court in the District of Gurdaspur, alleging that I had sent one, Abdul Hamid by name, to murder the said doctor. It so happened that I was opposed in this case by several scheming persons belonging to the three communities, namely Christians, Hindus and Muslims; they tried their best to prove the charge of attempted murder against me.

The Christians had against me the grievance that I was trying -- and I am trying even now -- to rescue humanity from the false ideas which Christians entertain regarding Jesus; and this was the first taste of the treatment that I had had from them. The Hindus were displeased with me because I had made a prophecy regarding the death of one, Lekh Ram, a Pandit, with his consent, and the prophecy was fulfilled within the appointed time -- a terrible sign from God.
except that Lekh Ram was killed by a muslim to make your master's prophecy come true. Mafia bosses make such prophecies all the time. Even I can make one without being a prophet or a mafia boss. In next one week, there will be atleast two bomb blasts in Pakistan in which atleast tens of people will die.
paarsurrey wrote: Likewise, the Muslim Maulvis were angry because I was opposed to the idea of a bloody Messiah and to the doctrine of Jihad as understood by them.
BUt what about the quran? It is full of terror instructions. Are you going to tear it apart?
paarsurrey wrote: So, some important personages of these three communities counselled together with a view to proving the charge of murder against me, so that I should either be hanged or imprisoned. They were thus an unjust people in the sight of God. God informed me of this before the hour of their secret consultations. He gave me the tidings of ultimate acquittal. These pure revelations from God were announced beforehand to hundreds of people; and when after the revelation, I prayed: Lord! save me from this affliction; it was revealed to me that God would save me and clear me of the charge brought against me.
This revelation was verbally communicated to more than three hundred persons many of whom are still alive. It so happened that my enemies produced false witnesses in court, and nearly 'proved' the case -- witnesses of the three communities mentioned earlier, deposing against me. Then, it so happened that the facts of that case were disclosed in various ways by God to the magistrate
Why can't the God make it simple. All he had to do was appear in front of magistrate and tell him. Why play childish games?
paarsurrey wrote: before whom that case was pending, whose name was Captain W. Douglas, the Deputy Commissioner of Gurdaspur. He was satisfied that the case was false.
So god shows his signs to him as well?
paarsurrey wrote: Then, caring not for the doctor who was also a missionary, his sense of justice caused him to dismiss that case, and thus whatever I had proclaimed about my acquittal on the authority of divine revelation to hundreds of people, and in public meetings turned out to be true notwithstanding the dangerous trend of the attending circumstances, which served to strengthen the faith of many people. Not only this. More charges of this kind and accusations of a criminal character were preferred against me on the above grounds, and cases were taken to court, but before I could be summoned by the court, God informed me of the origin and the end of the whole affair, and in every serious case I was given the glad news of acquittal.
Could it be that the witnesses were killed or threatened to be killed and therefore they did not come forward and the forensics was poor resulting into your acquittal?
paarsurrey wrote: I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.
There is no Jesus and Mary in the Quran and you do not love them Stop lying.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”

Marie

Post by Marie »

paarsurrey wrote:Hi friends

The conspiracy against Jesus was, in point of time, in between the other two. Then, why was not Jesus saved when he had prayed more vehemently than either? Why was not Jesus' prayer heard, when God hears the prayers of His beloved servants and frustrates the plans of the wicked? All the righteous know by experience that the prayer of the distressed and the afflicted is accepted; nay, the hour of affliction, for a righteous person, is the hour for a sign.

I have had personal experience of this. A false charge of attempt to murder was brought against me two years ago by one, Dr. Martin Clark, a Christian, residing at Amritsar in the Punjab, before a court in the District of Gurdaspur, alleging that I had sent one, Abdul Hamid by name, to murder the said doctor. It so happened that I was opposed in this case by several scheming persons belonging to the three communities, namely Christians, Hindus and Muslims; they tried their best to prove the charge of attempted murder against me.

The Christians had against me the grievance that I was trying -- and I am trying even now -- to rescue humanity from the false ideas which Christians entertain regarding Jesus; and this was the first taste of the treatment that I had had from them. The Hindus were displeased with me because I had made a prophecy regarding the death of one, Lekh Ram, a Pandit, with his consent, and the prophecy was fulfilled within the appointed time -- a terrible sign from God. Likewise, the Muslim Maulvis were angry because I was opposed to the idea of a bloody Messiah and to the doctrine of Jihad as understood by them.

So, some important personages of these three communities counselled together with a view to proving the charge of murder against me, so that I should either be hanged or imprisoned. They were thus an unjust people in the sight of God. God informed me of this before the hour of their secret consultations. He gave me the tidings of ultimate acquittal. These pure revelations from God were announced beforehand to hundreds of people; and when after the revelation, I prayed: Lord! save me from this affliction; it was revealed to me that God would save me and clear me of the charge brought against me.
This revelation was verbally communicated to more than three hundred persons many of whom are still alive. It so happened that my enemies produced false witnesses in court, and nearly 'proved' the case -- witnesses of the three communities mentioned earlier, deposing against me. Then, it so happened that the facts of that case were disclosed in various ways by God to the magistrate before whom that case was pending, whose name was Captain W. Douglas, the Deputy Commissioner of Gurdaspur. He was satisfied that the case was false.

Then, caring not for the doctor who was also a missionary, his sense of justice caused him to dismiss that case, and thus whatever I had proclaimed about my acquittal on the authority of divine revelation to hundreds of people, and in public meetings turned out to be true notwithstanding the dangerous trend of the attending circumstances, which served to strengthen the faith of many people. Not only this. More charges of this kind and accusations of a criminal character were preferred against me on the above grounds, and cases were taken to court, but before I could be summoned by the court, God informed me of the origin and the end of the whole affair, and in every serious case I was given the glad news of acquittal.

http://www.*you_got_to_be_kidding*/library/books/je" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... a/ch1.html

Thanks
baloney.

Hey Paarsurrey why don't you go back to your or your parents Islamic sh*thole where you belong.

paarsurrey

Post by paarsurrey »

Hi friends

Jesus prayer on the Cross to the Creator-God Allah YHWH was accepted and He saved Jesus life against all odds:

The point in this is that God Almighty undoubtedly accepts prayers especially when His trustful servants, go to His door oppressed; He attends to their plaints, and helps them in strange ways. Of this I myself am a witness. Why is it then that the prayer of Jesus uttered in such agony was not accepted? No, it was accepted. God saved him.

God created circumstances on earth and in heaven to rescue him. John, the prophet Yahya, had had no time to pray, for his end had arrived, but Jesus had the whole night to pray, and he spent the whole night in prayer, standing and in prostration before God, for God had willed that he should give expression to his distress and should ask for his release from Him to Whom nothing was impossible.

So the Lord, in accordance with His eternal practice, heard his prayer. The Jews uttered a falsehood when, crucifying Jesus, they made the taunt that he relied upon God: why did not God save him? For God nullified all the designs of the Jews and saved His beloved Messiah from the Cross and the curse involved in it. The Jews had failed.

Thanks

paarsurrey

Did Jesus write the Bible or build a church?

Post by paarsurrey »

Hi friends

Quran is a book of systems authored by ONE- the Creator – God Allah YHWH; so it has to be seen naturally in the context of the verses, Surahs or the Chapters; and of course the whole of it; for immediate context, one could see five preceding and five following verses.

Unfortunately this is no the case with the Bible.

Jesus Yeshua Issa did not leave the Word of God or anything in writing revealed on him from God Allah YHWH in the form of stone tablets as was in the case of Moses, or anything written by Jesus Yeshua Issa himself as a biography when he left from Galilee, after the incident of Crucifixion, along with his mother Mary in search of the lost ten tribes of the house of Israel, he died natural and peaceful death in Kashmir, India.

Jesus left nothing behind even authenticated by him, in possession of the Church, as there was none in existence.

We do respect the NT Gospels which have account of Jesus life, but it does not have much utility for a non-Catholic/Protestant except that we may treat it as a book of history subject to scrutiny, internal as well as external, for each event for finding truth in it on merit.

Incidentally, Jesus also could not construct or build any church in his own life time of say some 30 years.

Before the event of crucifixion, from which I believe that he was delivered in near dead position, he definitely could not construct any church, as we find in the gospels that he used to go to synagogues or more accurately the Jewish temples for worship, as he himself was a Jew and he had no intention to ascribe to any new name.

From the event of Crucifixion to the time he bid farewell from Galilee with his Mother Mary to some unknown destination, there was not much period to construct a church and moreover due to the persecution by Jews it was impossible to do it.

So, I think he did not leave any Bible or any church behind also.

There were several books out of which haphazardly only some books were selected and others rejected and named as Bible; which has nothing to do with Jesus’ Acts and or Jesus’ teachings. NTBible has no homogenous account to look for the context in it.

Under the situation one cannot understand Jesus’ Acts and Jesus’ teachings correctly from within the NTBible; as it has no natural coherent context of its own. It is for this that the context is mostly supplied by the Church from without, not from within the NTBible.

It is always useful for a good understanding of Jesus’ Acts and Jesus’ teachings and Mary’s account of life to refer to Quran for a truthful account under the absolute Witnessing of the Creator- God Allah YHWH who knows everything of past/present and future; He is All-Seeing.

I think it is reasonable and rational and everybody should understand it out of one’s free will.

Thanks

paarsurrey

Re: Jesus of Quran relevant to the West

Post by paarsurrey »

Hi friends

I think my Atheist Agnostic Catholic Protestant friends have accepted that Jehovah's Witnesses (JWs) are the only true Christians among the 32000+ Christian denominations; no compulsion however.

Thanks

byteresistor

Re: Did Jesus write the Bible or build a church?

Post by byteresistor »

paarsurrey wrote:for immediate context, one could see five preceding and five following verses.
You failed to follow your own logic in another thread (which you made yourself) yet you asked others to provide them so who are you to lecture?

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

byteresistor wrote:
paarsurrey wrote:for immediate context, one could see five preceding and five following verses.
You failed to follow your own logic in another thread (which you made yourself) yet you asked others to provide them so who are you to lecture?
Yup. Parrsurrey is a class A hypocrite. Ali Sina quotes Quran out of context :cry:

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

Quran is a book of systems authored by ONE- the Creator – God Allah YHWH; so it has to be seen naturally in the context of the verses, Surahs or the Chapters; and of course the whole of it; for immediate context, one could see five preceding and five following verses.
Yes but this makes the Bible more believable. The basis of evidence is multiple witnesses verifying the same results. You have the word of one person claiming what came from his lips came from God. Do you deny that multiple witnesses are better than one witness? Who else witnessed Gabriel?
Jesus Yeshua Issa did not leave the Word of God or anything in writing revealed on him from God Allah YHWH in the form of stone tablets as was in the case of Moses, or anything written by Jesus Yeshua Issa himself as a biography when he left from Galilee, after the incident of Crucifixion, along with his mother Mary in search of the lost ten tribes of the house of Israel, he died natural and peaceful death in Kashmir, India.Jesus left nothing behind even authenticated by him, in possession of the Church, as there was none in existence.
Wow so I don't have any record of my great, great, great, grandparents and so they never existed either. Great so I bet there is heaps of stuff left behind in India to verify your story!!
We do respect the NT Gospels which have account of Jesus life, but it does not have much utility for a non-Catholic/Protestant except that we may treat it as a book of history subject to scrutiny, internal as well as external, for each event for finding truth in it on merit. Incidentally, Jesus also could not construct or build any church in his own life time of say some 30 years.
Until you understand that using a word does not mean you understand the word I doubt you respect anything.
Before the event of crucifixion, from which I believe that he was delivered in near dead position, he definitely could not construct any church, as we find in the gospels that he used to go to synagogues or more accurately the Jewish temples for worship, as he himself was a Jew and he had no intention to ascribe to any new name.

From the event of Crucifixion to the time he bid farewell from Galilee with his Mother Mary to some unknown destination, there was not much period to construct a church and moreover due to the persecution by Jews it was impossible to do it.

So, I think he did not leave any Bible or any church behind also.

There were several books out of which haphazardly only some books were selected and others rejected and named as Bible; which has nothing to do with Jesus’ Acts and or Jesus’ teachings. NTBible has no homogenous account to look for the context in it.
Actually you are onto something in this part. All the evidence for a religion being founded on Jesus is against it and yet here we are. I think you don't understand what happens when someone does tell the truth. They tell the truth 'warts and all'. It makes a lot more sense to me see multiple books of real people recording real things than one book from one man from which we can verify nothing.
It is always useful for a good understanding of Jesus’ Acts and Jesus’ teachings and Mary’s account of life to refer to Quran for a truthful account under the absolute Witnessing of the Creator- God Allah YHWH who knows everything of past/present and future; He is All-Seeing.
So your summary is that you trust one person's version of reality to which we have no possible way of verifying if he was really hearing from Gabriel or not over multiple witnesses and multiple accounts that all share a common narrative. You know if we were in a courtroom and there were two witnesses to a murder and witness A says, "I saw a man in blue jumper murder the victim" and witness B says, "I saw a tall man in a light blue jumper murder the victim" we are ususally satisfied that the evidence corroborates. The new testament evidence corroborates.

Paarsurrey why are you here? We will try our best to protect you when your Muslim brothers come to murder you and your stupid sect. Will you bite the hand that protects you as well?

paarsurrey

Re: No “Good without God?”: Jesus neither god nor Son of god

Post by paarsurrey »

The Creator- God Allah YHWH, does not make mistakes. It is true that Jesus was an innocent person but as a human being he had to make mistakes. To err is human
Hi friends

Jesus cannot be a perfect man unless he sometimes made mistake; there is no question of his being a god. The Catholics Protestants ; all 32000+ denominations should tell the mistakes Jesus committed to make him a perfect man. The Atheists Agnostics may join adn help the Catholics and Protestants in this connection.

Jesus did not committ any sins though; as all the Messengers Prophets committ no sins.

Thanks

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

Jesus cannot be a perfect man unless he sometimes made mistake; there is no question of his being a god. The Catholics Protestants ; all 32000+ denominations should tell the mistakes Jesus committed to make him a perfect man. The Atheists Agnostics may join adn help the Catholics and Protestants in this connection.
How can a perfect person make mistakes: "Jesus cannot be a perfect man unless he sometimes made mistake" I'm not sure you understand the words you are using Paarsurrey.
Jesus did not committ any sins though; as all the Messengers Prophets committ no sins.
Paarsurrey rape and murder are sins. You know how you keep complaining about persecution by your Muslim brothers. Those actions by your Muslim brothers are sins. Mohammed would have murdered you and your sect.

crazymonkie_

Post by crazymonkie_ »

Hi "friend" paarsurrey. You've once again come back to your own threads to resurrect them with doctrine and preaching without ONCE replying to the points any of us have made beyond the most piddling little details that don't matter to the arguments at hand. This is getting really tiresome.

"There is no question of his being god." Are you serious? Like on my first reply to you here, for which I STILL await your reply, this is EXACTLY the point under review. Unless you have some non-Islamic texts to the effect of whether or not Jesus was or was not god, and just what that means (because it's not just necessarily the Trinitarian doctrine under review at that point- there are many definitions of 'divine' and many ways Jesus could be 'god') then you need to stop this nonsense, come back with better points- and hopefully some actual evidence- and then post that.

But since I've been asking for better evidence- evidence NOT copy/pasted from your Ahmadiyyah Web sites- for months now, and since all you've done is leave the threads alone for a few weeks then posted EXACTLY the same points like nobody can read backward on a two freaking page thread, I don't hold out much hope.

byteresistor

Post by byteresistor »

Wootah wrote:How can a perfect person make mistakes: "Jesus cannot be a perfect man unless he sometimes made mistake" I'm not sure you understand the words you are using Paarsurrey.
I'm going to take a wild guess here: to me Paarsurrey's logic seems very "logical" from his pov. We know muhammed did many many mistakes. Paarsurrey must recognize this (even though he won't say it out loud) so in order for him to perceive the view of muhammed as a perfect man he must say that mistakes are what makes one perfect, or else he would be insulting his prophet. To you and me it doesn't make sense but to him it makes perfect sense. :roflmao:

paarsurrey

Post by paarsurrey »

Hi friends

I would like to ask here only from my Atheists Agnostic friends to name persons who claimed that they never made a mistake in their lives.

Thanks

paarsurrey

Post by paarsurrey »

The basis of evidence is multiple witnesses verifying the same results
Hi friends

There were no eye wintnesses of the event of Crucifxion who wrote the gospels. According to Mattew all disciples have fled away. Not a single eye witness.

I think the Atheists Agnostics would agree with me.

Thanks

paarsurrey

Re: Christian / Hindu dialogue on Jesus birth / survival / death

Post by paarsurrey »

crazymonkie_ wrote: If Jesus existed, and was crucified, he would not have survived after being on a cross for three days.
Hi friend

Jesus was on the Cross for only a couple of hours. He was a healthy man with a strong body. If others who were crucified the same time did not die; why should Jesus die?

There are many Catholics in Philipines who are put on the Cross with their own free will; almost all of them survive this mock crucifixion of them. Why should Jesus have died?

I think my Atheist Agnostic friends would agree with me.

Thanks

Wootah

Post by Wootah »

paarsurrey wrote:
The basis of evidence is multiple witnesses verifying the same results
Hi friends

There were no eye wintnesses of the event of Crucifxion who wrote the gospels. According to Mattew all disciples have fled away. Not a single eye witness.

I think the Atheists Agnostics would agree with me.

Thanks
1 - So now you do believe the NT.
2 - So all the people that ran away from WTC on 9/11 are no longer eye witnesses?
3 - One man who claims he talked to God vs a New Testament with multiple authors.

Give it a break Paarsurrey. I think the Atheists Agnostics would agree with me.

byteresistor

Post by byteresistor »

paarsurrey wrote:I would like to ask here only from my Atheists Agnostic friends to name persons who claimed that they never made a mistake in their lives.
The thing is that atheists and agnostics have never made a claim that someone can be perfect. Islam claims muhammad to be the perfect man whose example muslims must follow. If you say that even a perfect man can make mistakes then why do you follow an imperfect man who supposedly had a revelation from god? If he made mistakes then how do you know the quran doesn't have mistakes? You don't, you just believe so like the sheeple you are.

paarsurrey

Post by paarsurrey »

Did Jesus write the Bible or build a church?
So, everybody here agree that Jesus did not write the Bible or build a Church.Was it not a mistake of him for the Chritians and the Atheists Agnostics? Surely it was.

Thanks