Did Islam save Jewry?

Debate how Islam compares to other faiths and religions.
pert

Did Islam save Jewry?

Post by pert »

I see Islamapologists have been linking this article on social media, it sounds like a load of islamophile BS but I can't find a refutation of it, has anyone else come across it?

https://www.thejc.com/comment/comment/s ... ws-1.33597
"You can insult the Christians, the Buddhists, the Hindus, the Jews. You can slander the Catholics, you can spit on the Madonna and Jesus Christ. But, woe betide the citizen who pronounces a word against the Islamic religion. " Orianna Fallaci

frankie

Re: Did Islam save Jewry?

Post by frankie »

pert wrote:I see Islamapologists have been linking this article on social media, it sounds like a load of islamophile BS but I can't find a refutation of it, has anyone else come across it?

https://www.thejc.com/comment/comment/s ... ws-1.33597

pert:

I am with you when you call this islamophile BS pert, the Jews have been in existence for thousands of years, and still are, and this piece of rot wants us to believe a fraudulent, barbaric pagan cult invented by a false prophet, did anything for the Jewish people. I don't think so.

manfred

Post by manfred »

and this piece of rot wants us to believe a fraudulent, barbaric pagan cult invented by a false prophet, did anything for the Jewish people. I don't think so.
Islam did lots for the Jewish people, specially Hamas and friends. That is why Jewish people absolutely love living in North African countries, or in Arabia...

Hang on... I forgot, old Mo banned them from there, it seems....

and don't forget, they created A.P.A. specially for the Jews....

Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

pert

Post by pert »

What's disturbing is that Jews wrote it
"You can insult the Christians, the Buddhists, the Hindus, the Jews. You can slander the Catholics, you can spit on the Madonna and Jesus Christ. But, woe betide the citizen who pronounces a word against the Islamic religion. " Orianna Fallaci

SAM

Post by SAM »

pert wrote:What's disturbing is that Jews wrote it
At that time White Christians are vicious animals and ferocious beasts. :whistling:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

pert

Post by pert »

SAM wrote:
At that time White Christians are vicious animals and ferocious beasts. :whistling:
don't you mean were?

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Interesting conjecture. "Muslims saved Jews from extinction".
The fact is, and as bizarre as it may sound - it was Roman in 73 ACE who saved the Jews from extintion. Had Jews remained in Israel and not expelled from their land, Muslim invaders in 670 ACE would have done to Jews exactly what they did to them in 610 in Mecca & Yatribe region, and to other neighboring countries of Syria, Iraq, Iran etc. - force conversion, or worse, kill all their male and sale of their women to slavery.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:
We are talking about treatment of Jews by Muslims - not Christians. Stay on the subject.