Iran got Talent!

This section is to show the danger of Islam. It is not for propaganda about Islam.
pr126

Iran got Talent!

Post by pr126 »

Islam: an idea to kill and die for.
Hombre

Re: Iran got Talent!

Post by Hombre »

Pr126
Funny indeed. I think they belong to the sufi sect in Islam, the ones who do the circular dance for hours at time.

But, I have another funny one . It is involves with televised quiz show from Tehran, For whole 7 minutes none of the participants can answer even a single question.

Here:

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Although I couldn't understand a word, I watched it in the hope that at the end he'd pull a lever and something messy would happen. Like a shower of baked beans or jelly, but no such fun. Still, they wouldn't risk that in case the beans had sausages in or the jelly was from pork. They'd have had to go for a James Bond pool full of piranhas!
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Fernando wrote:Although I couldn't understand a word, I watched it in the hope that at the end he'd pull a lever and something messy would happen. Like a shower of baked beans or jelly, but no such fun. Still, they wouldn't risk that in case the beans had sausages in or the jelly was from pork. They'd have had to go for a James Bond pool full of piranhas!
In one of the questions, the moderator asked "Where Nassir Khusraw was from?". A famous Persian poet from 10th century. Each cited a city, none could give the correct answer.
manfred

Post by manfred »

well.if it is not in the qur'an it is not worth remembering....
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
Hombre

Post by Hombre »

manfred wrote:well.if it is not in the qur'an it is not worth remembering....
:lol: well said manfred