Men May Enjoy the Company of up to 19,604 Women in Paradise

This section is to show the danger of Islam. It is not for propaganda about Islam.
Ariel

Men May Enjoy the Company of up to 19,604 Women in Paradise

Post by Ariel »

Saudi Cleric Shanqiti: Muslim Men May Enjoy the Company of up to 19,604 Women in Paradise

Wow!!!!! Are you as a muslim in hell or in heaven when you have to serve up to 19,604 Women in Paradise.
El Jannah is for sure the largest whorehouse .
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
manfred

Re: Men May Enjoy the Company of up to 19,604 Women in Parad

Post by manfred »

:lol:

So it's 19,604... I sure there are some Muslims who wanted 19,605... Also, do you need to have roll-call to check everyday if you have not been short-changed? After all, Allah is the best of deceivers....

If had been sitting in that crowd, I would have put my hand up for a question. If ignored, I wonder what he would say if I then shouted "ماذا تتلقى النساء؟" (What do the women get?)

The imagination of bliss and ultimate happiness for an Arab is obviously very limited. About as large as that thing in his trousers...

It does not even occur to him that you cannot be truly happy if others are not.

The good news is the Muslim man gets his wife back. So they can give him a good nag for 70 years.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
piscohot

Post by piscohot »

so many men wanting to know how many virgins they get to bonk in Islamic paradise.............wow...

no wonder some of them are so eager to die asap via suicide bombing.

so according to the braindead cleric, Allah's paradise is a neverending whorehouse......

:yummy: :yummy: :yummy:
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."
Ibn Rushd

Post by Ibn Rushd »

Never ceases to amaze me how men think the world of themselves, like we are just aching to get inside his pants. Sex is usually the last concern of women, but it seems to be the first (and only!) concern of (muslim) men.
There is no Master but the Master, and QT-1 is his Prophet.

Asimov's robot story "Reason"