Gaza Man Who "Spawned" Hundreds of Offsprings: It Is Fun to

This section is to show the danger of Islam. It is not for propaganda about Islam.
ygalg

Gaza Man Who "Spawned" Hundreds of Offsprings: It Is Fun to

Post by ygalg »

“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

Ariel

Re: Gaza Man Who "Spawned" Hundreds of Offsprings: It Is Fun

Post by Ariel »

Pew!!!! This man did not forsake his women in bed. He says he made babies to fight Israel, but I do not believe him. :whistling: I think he is a dirty old man who is addicted to sex.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

Ariel wrote:Pew!!!! This man did not forsake his women in bed. He says he made babies to fight Israel, but I do not believe him. :whistling: I think he is a dirty old man who is addicted to sex.
yes, he is.
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

The fact that, he make these babies, and worries not, how to feed and educate these kids, to be productive members of society - that is the core problem with these Arabs

The only thing this idiot is "spawning", is more and more hungry mouthes, hate filled, and illiterate children, who's only hope in life is live off the contribution of other people.

Jimi

Post by Jimi »

It does not say how he pays for them. I would guess they mostly eat bugs and dirt and have no education. They are perfect for jihad operations. This guy is doing baby jihad.
May the example of pbuh guild you to the truth.

StrongLove

Post by StrongLove »

When the big resource collapse comes & all his babies starve to death it will somehow be Israel/USA's fault right? That's what kind of f%#king mental midgets were dealing with here. Breed & breed & breed & then blame someone else for the poverty you live in.

How can you reason with utter & complete ignorance? You can't. Just keep the savages as far away from you & yours as possible.
" The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men."

Winston Churchill