Why I LOVE Muslim Countries

This section is to show the danger of Islam. It is not for propaganda about Islam.
Post Reply
User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4354
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Why I LOVE Muslim Countries

Post by SAM »

By American Jew-Drew Binsky. :*)
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
User avatar
Ansar al-Zindiqi
Posts: 1539
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 am
Contact:

Re: Why I LOVE Muslim Countries

Post by Ansar al-Zindiqi »

So after graduating from the University of Wisconsin Madison Drew Binsky ( nee Goldberg) attends a "study abroad program" in Prague, Czech Republic? His blog reeks of George Soros and over-optimism. His family history reeks of CIA. In other words this guy is most likely a Deep State asset and most likely linked with Central European University and the Open Society Foundation. The Open Society Foundation is basically an espionage organization and dedicated to undermining the sovereignty of nations all over the world. For all his ravings about Prague it should be kept in mind that George Soros has a rather large following within the academic circles in that city. Open Society funded-NGO's are still meddling with that nation's internal politics and it was the perfect place for Binsky to start his career as a puppet public relations operative.


And for all the dramatic mini-documentaries Drew Goldberg has produced in recent times the fact remains that Jewish people are being persecuted at an increasingly alarming rate throughout Europe and the rest of the world. Let's not forget the reality of what that means.
Jews Under Islam
Don't be a believer but a heretic unto yourself.
User avatar
Ariel
Posts: 7729
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Why I LOVE Muslim Countries

Post by Ariel »

SAM wrote:
By American Jew-Drew Binsky. :*)
Hi SAM. Welcome back. We missed you.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Why I LOVE Muslim Countries

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:
By American Jew-Drew Binsky. :*)
Sami Sami. I do agree with his take on Muslim hospitality. However, I bet you my cowboy boots that - the moment they would know he is a Jew, they sure would have treated him far differently & denigrated manner than those selective & edited videos show.

Had he lived a year or more in any of those cities he would not love to live in Islamic countries.
User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4354
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Why I LOVE Muslim Countries

Post by SAM »

Hombre wrote:Sami Sami. I do agree with his take on Muslim hospitality. However, I bet you my cowboy boots that - the moment they would know he is a Jew, they sure would have treated him far differently & denigrated manner than those selective & edited videos show.

Had he lived a year or more in any of those cities he would not love to live in Islamic countries.
If they knew he was the same Zionist Jew as you, glitch and Ariel they would have kicked his ass out of their sight... :lol:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
User avatar
pr126
Posts: 5464
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 am
Location: Blighty

Re: Why I LOVE Muslim Countries

Post by pr126 »

Drew likes to visit, but I don't think he would want to settle in any of those countries.
I bet he didn't tell any of his hosts that he is Jewish.

Wide eyed leftist mindset helps him to ignore reality.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.
User avatar
Ariel
Posts: 7729
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Why I LOVE Muslim Countries

Post by Ariel »

SAM wrote:
If they knew he was the same Zionist Jew as you, glitch and Ariel they would have kicked his ass out of their sight... :lol:
Thank you for the compliment sweetheart. ;) But I am from Holland. And there is not one drop of Jewish blood in me. I wish there was, because Jewish people are so clever and intelligent.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
panis
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:44 pm

Re: Why I LOVE Muslim Countries

Post by panis »

Muslims are hospitable with westerners, yes. Why aren't they hospitable with black sub-Saharans?
User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4354
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Why I LOVE Muslim Countries

Post by SAM »

Ariel wrote:
Thank you for the compliment sweetheart. ;) But I am from Holland. And there is not one drop of Jewish blood in me. I wish there was, because Jewish people are so clever and intelligent.
:lotpot:

Wake up Ariel, It is not mentioned that the Jews are clever and intelligent in the Bible. Instead they are called snakes, liars, vipers, evil, swines, brood of vipers and also apes/pigs in the Quran... :lol:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
User avatar
Ariel
Posts: 7729
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Why I LOVE Muslim Countries

Post by Ariel »

SAM wrote:
Wake up Ariel, It is not mentioned that the Jews are clever and intelligent in the Bible. Instead they are called snakes, liars, vipers, evil, swines, brood of vipers and also apes/pigs in the Quran... :lol:
Yes, they are indeed called that in the Koran. But Sam, we all know that Mohammed did not like Jews. So of course he tried to slander them.

But let we for a second look at what Jews have achieved.

Nobel Prizes have been awarded to over 900 individuals, of whom at least 20% were Jews, although the Jewish population comprises less than 0.2% of the world's population.

That is clever. Don't you think so?

If we look at Muslims, what they have achieved :ermm: Muslims making up about 25% of the world population.

Since then 900 people received a Nobel Prize. 12 of the Nobel Prize winners are Muslims.
7 winning the World peace award, 2 in literature, 1 in Physics and 2 in Chemistry.

Mmmmmmmmmmm... :(

Sad, is it not Sam?
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
User avatar
pr126
Posts: 5464
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:24 am
Location: Blighty

Re: Why I LOVE Muslim Countries

Post by pr126 »

12 of the Nobel Prize winners are Muslims.
7 winning the World peace award, 2 in literature, 1 in Physics and 2 in Chemistry.
List of Muslim Nobel laureates

Ahmed Zewail

Studied and worked in the USA. (Muslim in name only)

Mohammad Abdus Salam

The Pakistani physicist’s work led to the discovery of the Higgs boson, but he was disowned in his home country for his faith. His grave desecrated. Not a Muslim, according to Pakistan. An Ahmadi heretic.

Aziz Sancar

Turkish American (University of Texas) (Muslim in name only)


Mohammad would not approve of this.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3740
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Why I LOVE Muslim Countries

Post by Hombre »

SAM wrote:Wake up Ariel, It is not mentioned that the Jews are clever and intelligent in the Bible. Instead they are called snakes, liars, vipers, evil, swines, brood of vipers and also apes/pigs in the Quran... :lol:
HB preaches knowledge of one's own saul. Seek knowledge to improve humanities. Quran preaches only hatred of others. The very reason you see the disproportionate number of Nobel Laureates between Jews & Muslims.
That explains the reasons - Muslims are less respected than Jews,
User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4354
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Why I LOVE Muslim Countries

Post by SAM »

Ariel wrote:
Yes, they are indeed called that in the Koran. But Sam, we all know that Mohammed did not like Jews. So of course he tried to slander them.

But let we for a second look at what Jews have achieved.

Nobel Prizes have been awarded to over 900 individuals, of whom at least 20% were Jews, although the Jewish population comprises less than 0.2% of the world's population.

That is clever. Don't you think so?

If we look at Muslims, what they have achieved :ermm: Muslims making up about 25% of the world population.

Since then 900 people received a Nobel Prize. 12 of the Nobel Prize winners are Muslims.
7 winning the World peace award, 2 in literature, 1 in Physics and 2 in Chemistry.

Mmmmmmmmmmm... :(

Sad, is it not Sam?
So you measure it based on the Nobel Prizes, where most recipients are bloody ignorant white people and Jewish. The people behind the Nobel Prizes are none other than the Zionist Jews itself.

Muslims do not need worldly Nobel Prizes, which is not recognized by Allah.

Keep in your mind, it is not mentioned in the Tanakh, the Bible, the Quran that the Jews were clever and intelligent.

So they created a man-made story that they are the most intelligent nation and chosen people. :yuk:

So sad, isn't it Ariel. :whistling:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
User avatar
Ariel
Posts: 7729
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Why I LOVE Muslim Countries

Post by Ariel »

SAM wrote:So you measure it based on the Nobel Prizes, where most recipients are bloody ignorant white people and Jewish. The people behind the Nobel Prizes are none other than the Zionist Jews itself.
You should be over the moon that Jews are so clever SAM. Thanks to the zionist you can use your computer and mobile. And if you ever get sick , you will be so happy if you can use Zionist medicine and other healthcare.


Muslims do not need worldly Nobel Prizes, which is not recognized by Allah.
LOL. Don't we all know that. Allah aka Mohammed and his followers advised black caraway or cumin seed . It seems that that is the cure for every type of ailment except death. So if you ever get sick, buy loads of black caraway or cumin seed and live for ever.
Prophet Muhammad once advised his followers:

Use the black seed, because it contains a cure for every type of ailment except death.
Honey is also described as a source of healing in the Quran.
There comes forth from their [bees’] bellies, a drink of varying color wherein is healing for men. Verily, in this is indeed a sign for people who think (Quran 16:69).
So you know what to do SAM. If you ever get sick, buy a bottle of ZamZam water.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4354
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Why I LOVE Muslim Countries

Post by SAM »

Ariel wrote:
You should be over the moon that Jews are so clever SAM. Thanks to the zionist you can use your computer and mobile. And if you ever get sick , you will be so happy if you can use Zionist medicine and other healthcare.

:lotpot: You fool, the Jews didn't invent all this but they have money to control it and claim to have created it. And neither Christian nor Muslim ... these are all created by atheists.
Muslims do not need worldly Nobel Prizes, which is not recognized by Allah.
LOL. Don't we all know that. Allah aka Mohammed and his followers advised black caraway or cumin seed . It seems that that is the cure for every type of ailment except death. So if you ever get sick, buy loads of black caraway or cumin seed and live for ever.
Prophet Muhammad once advised his followers:

Use the black seed, because it contains a cure for every type of ailment except death.
Honey is also described as a source of healing in the Quran.
There comes forth from their [bees’] bellies, a drink of varying color wherein is healing for men. Verily, in this is indeed a sign for people who think (Quran 16:69).
So you know what to do SAM. If you ever get sick, buy a bottle of ZamZam water.
For 2000 years before Islam, what the Jews invented, nothing except usury, killing their prophets including Jesus, greedy, evil, deceivers, opposing God and many others.

For 600 years before Islam, what Christians invented, nothing but cruel torture and forcing whites pagan to convert Christianity, killing Jews, oppressed, deceivers, greedy, evil, deceit, persecution and so on.

The majority of whites (90%) are illiterate, so they are easily fooled by Priests. Even after the arrival of Islam they were still illiterate before the renaissance. :roflmao:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
User avatar
Ariel
Posts: 7729
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:34 am
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Why I LOVE Muslim Countries

Post by Ariel »

SAM wrote: :lotpot: You fool, the Jews didn't invent all this but they have money to control it and claim to have created it. And neither Christian nor Muslim ... these are all created by atheists.
How do you know SAM? Just curious.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.
iffo
Posts: 4700
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Contact:

Re: Why I LOVE Muslim Countries

Post by iffo »

He is quite right about hospitality thing, i think its just an eastern or islamic thing. For people from west its just something new and they are always shocked and impressed. As far as markets and stuff i dont think there is anything remotely liklable about them. Yes there are historic sites, because these are old countries.
Post Reply