Debate on Quran and Jews

Invite one or more persons you want to have exclusive debate with by name. Only those whom you invite will be allowed to post here. Others will be removed if you ask the moderators.
User avatar
debunker
banned
Posts: 2616
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Re: KhaliL F vs Balls_of_Titanium1: Debate on Quran and Jews

Post by debunker »

Winston, my love! I know you don't believe this but I really like you! (Despite your Evangelical background :) )

To answer your question: The reason I'm interested in cursing using the Biblical language is that it's divinely foul! I'm not aware of any curses in the Quran that are so obscenely divine. If they exist, then please alert me and I'll start using them too :)

As to why I'm cursing at all. i already said it before, I feel extremely insulted when I tell someone not to talk to me and yet they keep doing it over and over again. So, I decided to use the foulest language possible, non other than that of the Bible. This book is a real treasure!
account suspended for inappropriate language
User avatar
winston
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 am

Re: KhaliL F vs Balls_of_Titanium1: Debate on Quran and Jews

Post by winston »

Yeah I do get your point and what you're trying to highlight, however it's wasted on the majority of people here (atheistics & agnostics).

Regardless of the context or intention of those verses you posted from the Bible the point is that Jews and Christians do not interpret any of that in a way which promotes hatred, violence or division i.e. the 'us vs them' mentality that is prevalent in Islamic communities. When Islamic clerics deliver hate sermons (every Friday in most mosques) they quote heavily from the Quran and Hadith, i'm sure you won't deny that. If Christians and Jews start doing the same from their books I can assure you this site will level the same criticism towards them as it does towards the Quran.
http://www.jihadwatch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.thereligionofpeace.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.prophetofdoom.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.islam-watch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
expozIslam
Posts: 3114
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:32 pm

Re: KhaliL F vs Balls_of_Titanium1: Debate on Quran and Jews

Post by expozIslam »

winston wrote:Yeah I do get your point and what you're trying to highlight, however it's wasted on the majority of people here (atheistics & agnostics).

Regardless of the context or intention of those verses you posted from the Bible the point is that Jews and Christians do not interpret any of that in a way which promotes hatred, violence or division i.e. the 'us vs them' mentality that is prevalent in Islamic communities. When Islamic clerics deliver hate sermons (every Friday in most mosques) they quote heavily from the Quran and Hadith, i'm sure you won't deny that. If Christians and Jews start doing the same from their books I can assure you this site will level the same criticism towards them as it does towards the Quran.
I am not going to discuss this issue too much but the fact is that Christians (some groups) do promote us vs them especially in Africa and South Asia. They also contend that only way to God is through Jesus and also defame the local cultures and religions. They use financial incentives to bribe people to convert. You can confirm this using your own research skills as I am not interested in a debate here. I must say there is one difference though. Islam loves death while as christianity does not. Even if Christians convert non-christians, they bring some sort of economic development to the area instead of death and destruction.
“The truth, of course, is that a billion falsehoods told a billion times by a billion people are still false.”
User avatar
debunker
banned
Posts: 2616
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Re: KhaliL F vs Balls_of_Titanium1: Debate on Quran and Jews

Post by debunker »

Dear Winston,

You completely miss my point.

I am not trying to highlight anything. I am just defending myself. I am trying to prove to those who keep insulting me repeatedly that I'm capable of insulting them back. And I'm using the divinely filthy language of the Bible as a weapon to defend myself. I don't care if using the foulness of the Bible reflects very badly on me. All what I care about is to prove to those who are so intent on insulting me is that they can only win if they hide behind their moderator and ban me.

Now, regarding Muslims preaching hatred. When did I ever deny that? In fact, in another thread I confirmed what you just said. Even here in the US, Muslim preachers during Friday sermons take verses completely out of context to inflame hatred against the US! I'll give an example, in the Quran, a certain people "A'ad" were described as extremely powerful and tyrannical so God destroyed them. But the Quran said A'ad "of before"--meaning a far away in the past people. But the most excellent preacher said this means there is another (a second) A'ad and this A'ad must be the US! Becuase who is so powerful these days? It is the US! So God will destroy this second A'ad (the US) just like he destroyed the ancient one. After the end of the sermon I felt like going up to the preacher and spitting right in between his eyes for his outrageous lies! But of course, I just decided to go back home feeling very angry without doing anything. Sometimes I think about notifying the US authorities of this but I think it's too much trouble (btw, they do extort money during Friday prayers to sponsor even more hatred speeches). I think the US should enforce a new law demanding that all Mosque activities must be recorded. This should put the fuckers in line.

As for the Jews using their book for hatred, I already admitted in my original thread that they don't give a crap about the Old Testament. It is Christians (especially Evangelicals) who are so obsessed with the OT because Jesus said don't ignore the OT (even though he himself walked all over it in his teachings).

In fact, Christians (NOT Jews) use the OT all the time to justify their violence. The most recent example of this is Iraq. Evangelicals are justifying the mindless killings of Iraqis as well-deserved because Iraqis are the children of the Babylonian Harlot! So, not only do they kill them, they also call them sons of a whore! You might want to have a look at this 30 minute interview with Michael Winstein, a man from the US Military who is objecting to the fundamenatlization of the US army. @ 18 : 43, he says that generals are using power point presentations to make the connections between current day Iraq and Babylon in the book of Revelations (NT).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIIQIadfHE4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


In closing, all what I was trying to say about Muslims (Middle Easterners) is that they are violent by blood (I really think it's genetic). And that even if they converted to another religion, they will stay violent. In fact, if they convert to Christianity, for example, then they will take Jesus' words (not to ignore the OT), quite literally and then only the sky would be the limit to their evil!


Now, please Winston, I already said that I'm trying to quit this. So please help me get over my addiction. Don't entice me to engage in lengthy conversations. :)

Take care.
account suspended for inappropriate language
User avatar
winston
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 am

Re: KhaliL F vs Balls_of_Titanium1: Debate on Quran and Jews

Post by winston »

debunker wrote: Now, please Winston, I already said that I'm trying to quit this. So please help me get over my addiction. Don't entice me to engage in lengthy conversations. :)
Mwhahaaaa I know you love it really, but ok I'll keep it brief.
debunker wrote: I am not trying to highlight anything. I am just defending myself. I am trying to prove to those who keep insulting me repeatedly that I'm capable of insulting them back. And I'm using the divinely filthy language of the Bible as a weapon to defend myself. I don't care if using the foulness of the Bible reflects very badly on me. All what I care about is to prove to those who are so intent on insulting me is that they can only win if they hide behind their moderator and ban me.
Ok I undertand that...I thought you were using 'tu quoque' but perhaps not.

debunker wrote: Now, regarding Muslims preaching hatred. When did I ever deny that? In fact, in another thread I confirmed what you just said. Even here in the US, Muslim preachers during Friday sermons take verses completely out of context to inflame hatred against the US! I'll give an example, in the Quran, a certain people "A'ad" were described as extremely powerful and tyrannical so God destroyed them. But the Quran said A'ad "of before"--meaning a far away in the past people. But the most excellent preacher said this means there is another (a second) A'ad and this A'ad must be the US! Becuase who is so powerful these days? It is the US! So God will destroy this second A'ad (the US) just like he destroyed the ancient one. After the end of the sermon I felt like going up to the preacher and spitting right in between his eyes for his outrageous lies! But of course, I just decided to go back home feeling very angry without doing anything. Sometimes I think about notifying the US authorities of this but I think it's too much trouble (btw, they do extort money during Friday prayers to sponsor even more hatred speeches). I think the US should enforce a new law demanding that all Mosque activities must be recorded. This should put the fuckers in line.
Start a revolution based on the highlighted part of that paragraph! Seriously, you should do something about it...after you have finished your studies start putting those 'fuckers' in line.
debunker wrote:In closing, all what I was trying to say about Muslims (Middle Easterners) is that they are violent by blood (I really think it's genetic). And that even if they converted to another religion, they will stay violent. In fact, if they convert to Christianity, for example, then they will take Jesus' words (not to ignore the OT), quite literally and then only the sky would be the limit to their evil!
I don't think that's a fair comment, they have been wound up that way because of their (mis?)interpreatation of Islam. Either way they are still human beings and most can be salvaged in one way or another. You have some refreshing ideas about Islam and some positive arguments that could really change Muslims behaviour and beliefs for the better...but you far too defeatist and pessimistic for your own good!

Winston
http://www.jihadwatch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.thereligionofpeace.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.prophetofdoom.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.islam-watch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
winston
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 am

Re: KhaliL F vs Balls_of_Titanium1: Debate on Quran and Jews

Post by winston »

expozIslam wrote:
winston wrote:Yeah I do get your point and what you're trying to highlight, however it's wasted on the majority of people here (atheistics & agnostics).

Regardless of the context or intention of those verses you posted from the Bible the point is that Jews and Christians do not interpret any of that in a way which promotes hatred, violence or division i.e. the 'us vs them' mentality that is prevalent in Islamic communities. When Islamic clerics deliver hate sermons (every Friday in most mosques) they quote heavily from the Quran and Hadith, i'm sure you won't deny that. If Christians and Jews start doing the same from their books I can assure you this site will level the same criticism towards them as it does towards the Quran.
I am not going to discuss this issue too much but the fact is that Christians (some groups) do promote us vs them especially in Africa and South Asia. They also contend that only way to God is through Jesus and also defame the local cultures and religions. They use financial incentives to bribe people to convert. You can confirm this using your own research skills as I am not interested in a debate here. I must say there is one difference though. Islam loves death while as christianity does not. Even if Christians convert non-christians, they bring some sort of economic development to the area instead of death and destruction.
You are right about this, Christians have used the Bible (either rightly or wrongly) to justify violence and other misdeeds especially in the past, however the intensity and threat of this is minimal compared to Islamic supremacism and nobody can argue that (at least nowadays) freedom of expression and conscience has been widely implemented in Christian dominated societies...I certainly don't see 'fanatical' Christians in any number or as any threat.

Winston
http://www.jihadwatch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.thereligionofpeace.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.prophetofdoom.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.islam-watch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
User avatar
debunker
banned
Posts: 2616
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Re: KhaliL F vs Balls_of_Titanium1: Debate on Quran and Jews

Post by debunker »

"Ok I undertand that...I thought you were using 'tu quoque' but perhaps not."

LOL. Winston, you are DELICIOUS!
account suspended for inappropriate language
Post Reply