Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Invite one or more persons you want to have exclusive debate with by name. Only those whom you invite will be allowed to post here. Others will be removed if you ask the moderators.
User avatar
debunker
banned
Posts: 2616
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by debunker »

Hello,

I find it truly amusing when religious Christians condemn the secular ways every chance they got but then attribute all the advantages of secularism to Christianity whenever it suits them. They completely forget how extremely savage the Christians were until Europe finally rebelled against the power of the Church and curtailed it to within the confines of an evil sacred book known as the Bible.

Like I said, when I have time my next post will be about how supposedly religious Christians use the Bible to justify their crimes. But I was mainly thinking about the crimes against the others... but thanks to you Chief, you alerted me to add crimes of Christians against other Christians. This'll take me a while.

By the way, Winston. I have raised many points in my posts. The divinity of Jesus and Salvation were only two of them... It wasn't me who insisted on discussing these two points only.... anyway, suit yourself.
account suspended for inappropriate language

User avatar
winston
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 am

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by winston »

debunker wrote:Hello,

I find it truly amusing when religious Christians condemn the secular ways every chance they got but then attribute all the advantages of secularism to Christianity whenever it suits them. They completely forget how extremely savage the Christians were until Europe finally rebelled against the power of the Church and curtailed it to within the confines of an evil sacred book known as the Bible.
This is quite true debunker but two things you need to note:

1) The theocratic power of the Christian Church WAS dismantled (a long time ago now). Why? Does it have anything to do with the fact that Christians acted hypocritcally against Jesus' teachings and thus had no real mandate for their tyranny?

2) This has NOT happened with the Islamic faith. Why? Are it's commands inherently violent and hateful in a prescriptive and persisting way meaning no reform is possible. Perhaps 'those who slay and are slain in making all worship for Allah alone' have a powerful justification within the Islamic texts to constantly wage war against and subjugate unbelievers? Forgive me for posting this point in this thread but it would be very disjointed to break the two up.
debunker wrote:Like I said, when I have time my next post will be about how supposedly religious Christians use the Bible to justify their crimes. But I was mainly thinking about the crimes against the others... but thanks to you Chief, you alerted me to add crimes of Christians against other Christians. This'll take me a while.
If they are supposedly religious ie hypocrites then why waste you time ranting about them? Do you like defending true Christians? Maybe you're secretly an Evangelical like me? Note: That was a joke and not a declaration of faith.
debunker wrote:By the way, Winston. I have raised many points in my posts. The divinity of Jesus and Salvation were only two of them... It wasn't me who insisted on discussing these two points only.... anyway, suit yourself.
Your style of discussion is very 'Evangelical' on these issues:

Debunker: Gives assertion
Others: Counter assertion with ample Biblical references
Debunker: Restate initial assertion
Others: Offer further references and analogies to explore other perspectives
Debunker: Restate initial assertion
Others: Yawn

Winston
http://www.jihadwatch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.thereligionofpeace.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.prophetofdoom.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.islam-watch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
debunker
banned
Posts: 2616
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by debunker »

Winston,

you said:
This is quite true debunker but two things you need to note:

1) The theocratic power of the Christian Church WAS dismantled (a long time ago now). Why? Does it have anything to do with the fact that Christians acted hypocritcally against Jesus' teachings and thus had no real mandate for their tyranny?
Actually Christians did act hypocritically against Jesus teachings but that is NOT the reason why the power of the Church was dismantled. The people rebelled against the Bible without even bothering about the true teachings of Jesus. This reform was purely secular. If indeed it was a religious reform, then we wouldn't have seen Europe endorsing its loose moral values (as per Biblical teachings). The whole Bible was simply put aside.
2) This has NOT happened with the Islamic faith. Why? Are it's commands inherently violent and hateful in a prescriptive and persisting way meaning no reform is possible. Perhaps 'those who slay and are slain in making all worship for Allah alone' have a powerful justification within the Islamic texts to constantly wage war against and subjugate unbelievers? Forgive me for posting this point in this thread but it would be very disjointed to break the two up.
First, posting this point in this thread about Muslims is very relevant to the subject at hand because you wanted to make a point by way of comparison which is valid (at least to me). Now, allow me to make another comparison of my own. The Hebrew Bible (perhpas the most violent scripture ever written) didn't prevent the Jews from completely adopting secularism. The Hebrew Bible cannot take credit for secularism in any way, shape or form. Why am I making this comparison? To point out the fact that non of the scriptures (OT, NT or Quran) allow for secularism. Secularism requires the will of the people to revolt against their scriptures. This comparison serves to assert my point that religious Christians cannot take credit for secularism. It was not an option for them as it was not an option for religious Jews and it will not be an option for religious Muslims. Secularism imposes itself on all religions.
If they are supposedly religious ie hypocrites then why waste you time ranting about them? Do you like defending true Christians? Maybe you're secretly an Evangelical like me? Note: That was a joke and not a declaration of faith.
Well, you raise an excellent point. Indeed there's no need to bring evidence as to how hypocitical Christians use Jesus' teachings in vain to justify their violence. But it's Chief who's interested in this. If he simply makes a similar statement like yours then I will not bother to rant about the hypocracy of Christians.
Your style of discussion is very 'Evangelical' on these issues:
Debunker: Gives assertion
Others: Counter assertion with ample Biblical references <--- you mean: others evade the assertions.
Debunker: Restate initial assertion <----- only when the counter assertion is simply circular reasoning.
Others: Offer further references and analogies to explore other perspectives <----- more of the same circular reasoning.
Debunker: Restate initial assertion <---- see above.
Others: Yawn <----- I already said it, others could have moved to discuss other points but they got stuck only on two of them using more and more circular reasoning.

Actually it is you, winston, who never changed his 'style'.

Debunker.
account suspended for inappropriate language

User avatar
winston
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 am

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by winston »

debunker wrote:
Actually Christians did act hypocritically against Jesus teachings but that is NOT the reason why the power of the Church was dismantled. The people rebelled against the Bible without even bothering about the true teachings of Jesus. This reform was purely secular. If indeed it was a religious reform, then we wouldn't have seen Europe endorsing its loose moral values (as per Biblical teachings). The whole Bible was simply put aside.


If the Christian texts encourage pasifism and a personal relationship with God, whilst 'giving Ceaser his due' then how is this incompatible with Secularism? There is no Christian law which is to applied to non-Christians. Wasn't America founded on those principles by both religious and non-religious people who fled the hypocritical theocracy of the European Churches?
debunker wrote:First, posting this point in this thread about Muslims is very relevant to the subject at hand because you wanted to make a point by way of comparison which is valid (at least to me). Now, allow me to make another comparison of my own. The Hebrew Bible (perhpas the most violent scripture ever written) didn't prevent the Jews from completely adopting secularism. The Hebrew Bible cannot take credit for secularism in any way, shape or form. Why am I making this comparison? To point out the fact that non of the scriptures (OT, NT or Quran) allow for secularism. Secularism requires the will of the people to revolt against their scriptures. This comparison serves to assert my point that religious Christians cannot take credit for secularism. It was not an option for them as it was not an option for religious Jews and it will not be an option for religious Muslims. Secularism imposes itself on all religions.
The reason why the OT didn't prevent the Jews from completely adopting secularism is because the violent passages are descriptive only. There was a period of conquest of the land of Canaan a very long time ago and that was essentially the end of it. By comparison the commands of the Quran are seen as absolute and eternal, Islamic law is to be forced upon non-Muslims by violence if necessary until the entire world is under its rule. The governments of Islamic nations with secular-minded leaders have always struggled (unsuccessfully) against the majority of citizens who simply can't get enough Shariah. The doctrine of continued conquest and subjugation is prevelant in the Islamic texts ONLY. Anyone can see this is being manifested all over the world wherever there is a Muslim population capable of fighting their non-Muslim neighbours.

Winston
http://www.jihadwatch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.thereligionofpeace.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.prophetofdoom.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.islam-watch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
debunker
banned
Posts: 2616
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by debunker »

If the Christian texts encourage pasifism and a personal relationship with God, whilst 'giving Ceaser his due' then how is this incompatible with Secularism? There is no Christian law which is to applied to non-Christians. Wasn't America founded on those principles by both religious and non-religious people who fled the hypocritical theocracy of the European Churches?
Ok, you make almost perfect assertions. You neglected, however, to emphasize that Christianity orders its true followers to not resist secularism or any non-Christian authority. That much is very true. The key thing here is: Don't resist secularism. So again, I reassert my point that if true Christians could peacefully make people adopt true Christian moral conduct (no fornication, etc) then they would have done it. But secularism doesn't care what Christianity thinks about the boyfriend/girlfriend system for example... This to me is a proof that Christianity cannot take credit for secularism. Secularsism was enforced on Christians and true Christians abided by Jesus' teachings and gave Ceasar his due. Please forgive me for repeating myself but my objection was to how Christians take credit for secularism when they only "tolerate" it because Jesus told them to give Ceasar his due.
The reason why the OT didn't prevent the Jews from completely adopting secularism is because the violent passages are descriptive only.
There was a period of conquest of the land of Canaan a very long time ago and that was essentially the end of it.
Actually I can list some verses for the truly horrific Jewish version of Islamic conquest outside the Promised Land but I know you won't care for them. Anyway, let's ignore the Jewish conquest (of cities outside the Promised Land) and concentrate on the Jewish Law! Do you think it was descriptive too? Is that why the Jews don't stone people for going to work on Saturday these days? Or is it because they completely ignored their scripture?
account suspended for inappropriate language

User avatar
winston
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 am

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by winston »

debunker wrote: Ok, you make almost perfect assertions. You neglected, however, to emphasize that Christianity orders its true followers to not resist secularism or any non-Christian authority. That much is very true. The key thing here is: Don't resist secularism. So again, I reassert my point that if true Christians could peacefully make people adopt true Christian moral conduct (no fornication, etc) then they would have done it. But secularism doesn't care what Christianity thinks about the boyfriend/girlfriend system for example... This to me is a proof that Christianity cannot take credit for secularism. Secularsism was enforced on Christians and true Christians abided by Jesus' teachings and gave Ceasar his due. Please forgive me for repeating myself but my objection was to how Christians take credit for secularism when they only "tolerate" it because Jesus told them to give Ceasar his due.
Fair point. I'm not trying to give Christianity undue credit for secularism either, i'm just saying that it's teaching are compatible with it whilst Islamic teachings are not. It's the threat to my freedom which concerns me and Islamic conquest is the primary danger for everyone who values their freedom. Islamic conquest is intrinsically and permanently linked with the Quran and Hadith and so will always be a destructive and oppressive force as long as people follow these books.
debunker wrote:
Winston wrote:The reason why the OT didn't prevent the Jews from completely adopting secularism is because the violent passages are descriptive only.
There was a period of conquest of the land of Canaan a very long time ago and that was essentially the end of it.
Actually I can list some verses for the truly horrific Jewish version of Islamic conquest outside the Promised Land but I know you won't care for them. Anyway, let's ignore the Jewish conquest (of cities outside the Promised Land) and concentrate on the Jewish Law! Do you think it was descriptive too? Is that why the Jews don't stone people for going to work on Saturday these days? Or is it because they completely ignored their scripture?
You're right I wouldn't really care for them and nor do I care to defend those assertions you just made simply because (as you have said before) the Jews do not really follow the OT anymore. If there are indeed verses of conquest or violence which are to be followed for all time in the OT they are being (and have been) ignored for a very long time. Sadly, the same can not be said for the Islamic texts and people are suffering as a result.

Winston
http://www.jihadwatch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.thereligionofpeace.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.prophetofdoom.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.islam-watch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
debunker
banned
Posts: 2616
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by debunker »

OFF TOPIC:

Actually right now, dear Winston, the only conquest going on is American conquest... and that's why countries in "Old Europe" (France and Germany) objected to this.

Let me predict the future for you dear Winston. The whole world will make the Middle East its battle ground not because of the "Islamic danger" but because of the "Islamic oil fields".

So please stop playing the role of the victim when the leader of the civilized world is very much in the act of ravaging the Middle East (starting with Iraq). 65 % of the world's oil reserves is in the Persian Gulf! No wonder the Americans were so concerned about the Freedom of Iraqis!
account suspended for inappropriate language

User avatar
winston
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 am

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by winston »

debunker wrote:OFF TOPIC:

Actually right now, dear Winston, the only conquest going on is American conquest... and that's why countries in "Old Europe" (France and Germany) objected to this.

Let me predict the future for you dear Winston. The whole world will make the Middle East its battle ground not because of the "Islamic danger" but because of the "Islamic oil fields".

So please stop playing the role of the victim when the leader of the civilized world is very much in the act of ravaging the Middle East (starting with Iraq). 65 % of the world's oil reserves is in the Persian Gulf! No wonder the Americans were so concerned about the Freedom of Iraqis!
Now you are sounding a bit more like a typical Muslim. Shifting responsibilities for the actions of Islamic jihadists and blaming America for everything may be comforting but it's not going to change the motivations of...
Abu Nidal Group
Abu Sayyaf Group
Aden Abyan Islamic Army
Afghan Northern Alliance
Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade
Al-Arifeen
Al-Barq
Al-Fatah
Al-Ittihaad al-Islami
Al-Qaeda
Al-Saiqa
Al-Umar Mujahideen
Allah's Helpers
Allah's Party
Amal Movement
Ansar al-Islam
Ansar al-Sunnah
Arab Liberation Front
Armed Islamic Group
Army of Muhammad
Asbat al-Ansar
Baader-Meinhof Group
Black September
Black Widows
Chechen Rebels
Daughters of the Faith
De Fez
Democratic Front for the Liberatio...
Eritrean Islamic Jihad Movement
Eritrean Liberation Front
Fatah
Fedayeen
Free Aceh Movement
Front for Defenders of Islam
Front for the Liberation of Lebano...
HAMAS
Harkat ul-Ansar
Harkat-ul Jihad al-Islami
Harkat-ul Mujahideen
Handschar Muslim Waffen SS
Hashshashin Assassins
Hezb-ul Mujahideen
Hisba
Hizballah
Islami Chhatra Shibir
Islamic Great East Raiders' Front
Islamic Group
Islamic Intl. Peacekeeping Brigade
Islamic Jihad
Islamic Liberation Organization
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan
Islamic Salvation Front
Islamic Shashantantra Andolon
Jaish-e-Muhammad
Janjaweed
Jemaah Islamiyah
Kharij
Kosovo Liberation Army
Kurdish Workers Party
Lashkar-e-Jabbar
Lashkar-e-Omar
Lashkar-e-Tayyba
Lord's Resistance Army
Moro Islamic Liberation Front
Mufti Mujahideen
Mujahideen Division Khandaq
Mujahideen-e-Khalq
Muslim Brotherhood
Palestinian Islamic Jihad
Palestinian Liberation Organization
Palestinian Popular Struggle Front
Patriotic Union of Kurdistan
Pattani United Liberation Org.
PKK
Polisario Front
Popular Democratic Front for the L...
Popular Front for the Liberation o...
Revolutionary United Front
Riyad us-Saliheyn Brigade
Salafi
Salafia Jihadia
Salah al-Din Brigades
Shamil Basayev Brigades
Students Islamic Movement of India
Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council
Supreme Muslim Council
Taliban
Tawhid and Jihad
Turkey's Special Organization
Ummah Liberation Army
United Tajik Opposition
Ustashi
Uygur Holy War Organization

Different countries, different races, different languages but SAME religion and SAME goal, conquest and subjugation...Where did they get their ideas from?

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/025148.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Winston
http://www.jihadwatch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.thereligionofpeace.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.prophetofdoom.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.islam-watch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
debunker
banned
Posts: 2616
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by debunker »

Oh you missed my point I'm not shifting responsibilities... I'm only telling you don't worry. It is Muslims who are being conquered.

I'm not blaming their terrorism on the West. I'm just saying that their terrorism is NOT "why" the West is interested in the Middle East.


PS. Most of these groups, while Middle Eastern, are not Islamic but rather political movements.
account suspended for inappropriate language

User avatar
SAM
Posts: 4353
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Arasy

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by SAM »

winston wrote: Now you are sounding a bit more like a typical Muslim. Shifting responsibilities for the actions of Islamic jihadists and blaming America for everything may be comforting but it's not going to change the motivations of...
Abu Nidal Group
Abu Sayyaf Group
Aden Abyan Islamic Army
Afghan Northern Alliance
Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade
Al-Arifeen
Al-Barq
Al-Fatah
Al-Ittihaad al-Islami
Al-Qaeda
Al-Saiqa
Al-Umar Mujahideen
Allah's Helpers
Allah's Party
Amal Movement
Ansar al-Islam
Ansar al-Sunnah
Arab Liberation Front
Armed Islamic Group
Army of Muhammad
Asbat al-Ansar
Baader-Meinhof Group
Black September
Black Widows
Chechen Rebels
Daughters of the Faith
De Fez
Democratic Front for the Liberatio...
Eritrean Islamic Jihad Movement
Eritrean Liberation Front
Fatah
Fedayeen
Free Aceh Movement
Front for Defenders of Islam
Front for the Liberation of Lebano...
HAMAS
Harkat ul-Ansar
Harkat-ul Jihad al-Islami
Harkat-ul Mujahideen
Handschar Muslim Waffen SS
Hashshashin Assassins
Hezb-ul Mujahideen
Hisba
Hizballah
Islami Chhatra Shibir
Islamic Great East Raiders' Front
Islamic Group
Islamic Intl. Peacekeeping Brigade
Islamic Jihad
Islamic Liberation Organization
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan
Islamic Salvation Front
Islamic Shashantantra Andolon
Jaish-e-Muhammad
Janjaweed
Jemaah Islamiyah
Kharij
Kosovo Liberation Army
Kurdish Workers Party
Lashkar-e-Jabbar
Lashkar-e-Omar
Lashkar-e-Tayyba
Lord's Resistance Army
Moro Islamic Liberation Front
Mufti Mujahideen
Mujahideen Division Khandaq
Mujahideen-e-Khalq
Muslim Brotherhood
Palestinian Islamic Jihad
Palestinian Liberation Organization
Palestinian Popular Struggle Front
Patriotic Union of Kurdistan
Pattani United Liberation Org.
PKK
Polisario Front
Popular Democratic Front for the L...
Popular Front for the Liberation o...
Revolutionary United Front
Riyad us-Saliheyn Brigade
Salafi
Salafia Jihadia
Salah al-Din Brigades
Shamil Basayev Brigades
Students Islamic Movement of India
Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council
Supreme Muslim Council
Taliban
Tawhid and Jihad
Turkey's Special Organization
Ummah Liberation Army
United Tajik Opposition
Ustashi
Uygur Holy War Organization

Different countries, different races, different languages but SAME religion and SAME goal, conquest and subjugation...Where did they get their ideas from?

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/025148.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Winston
Truly is really amazing I never knew all of those names about the Islamis terrorist movements. I do believe there are so many groups linked to one group or another. Thanks for your info
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

User avatar
debunker
banned
Posts: 2616
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by debunker »

Dear Moderator,

Could you please move this whole thread to the "Religion" forum?

I'm done here.

Thanks.
account suspended for inappropriate language

User avatar
winston
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 am

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by winston »

debunker wrote:Oh you missed my point I'm not shifting responsibilities... I'm only telling you don't worry. It is Muslims who are being conquered.

I'm not blaming their terrorism on the West. I'm just saying that their terrorism is NOT "why" the West is interested in the Middle East.


PS. Most of these groups, while Middle Eastern, are not Islamic but rather political movements.
You give the Mujahadeen little credit...they are making progress every day across the world now that they are being aided by a multitude of 'useful idiots' within the U.N.

You could be right about the Wests true interests in the Middle East. If you are, then we in the West are bigger fools than those who think the world will be at peace when Islam dominates it.

PS. Islam IS a political movement
http://www.jihadwatch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.thereligionofpeace.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.prophetofdoom.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.islam-watch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
debunker
banned
Posts: 2616
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by debunker »

You could be right about the Wests true interests in the Middle East. If you are, then we in the West are bigger fools than those who think the world will be at peace when Islam dominates it.
Winston, you are WONDERFUL!

BTW, I know you are agnostic, but you seem to care about the Bible. Therefore, for you only, I'll stop criticizing the Bible. I will never criticize it ever again.
account suspended for inappropriate language

User avatar
winston
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 am

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by winston »

debunker wrote:
You could be right about the Wests true interests in the Middle East. If you are, then we in the West are bigger fools than those who think the world will be at peace when Islam dominates it.
Winston, you are WONDERFUL!

BTW, I know you are agnostic, but you seem to care about the Bible. Therefore, for you only, I'll stop criticizing the Bible. I will never criticize it ever again.
Hell no debunker, have at the Bible as much you want! If I ever really get round to studying the Bible properly i'll want as much ammunition against it as I can find for balance...and you provide lots.
http://www.jihadwatch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.thereligionofpeace.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.prophetofdoom.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.islam-watch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
debunker
banned
Posts: 2616
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:09 pm

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by debunker »

well, regardless... you're previous comment has extinguished all the anger inside me. Thanks friend. Good Bye.
account suspended for inappropriate language

User avatar
winston
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:48 am

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by winston »

:)
http://www.jihadwatch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.thereligionofpeace.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.prophetofdoom.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.islam-watch.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.faithfreedom.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by AhmedBahgat »

debunker wrote:deleted for blasphemy.

hahaha, , so funny you low piece of traitor trash

User avatar
Infidel
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:12 am
Location: Earth

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by Infidel »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
debunker wrote:deleted for blasphemy.

hahaha, , so funny you low piece of traitor trash
Obvious troll is obvious !
Monotheism is a gift from the gods.

User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Infidel wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
debunker wrote:deleted for blasphemy.

hahaha, , so funny you low piece of traitor trash
Obvious troll is obvious !

Was it me you confused infidel, or debonked who deleted all his crap in his own thread?

hahahahah, what a bunch of fools bound to hell

User avatar
Infidel
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:12 am
Location: Earth

Re: Debunker lecturing Chief & pals on God of the Bible

Post by Infidel »

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Was it me you confused infidel, or debonked who deleted all his crap in his own thread?

hahahahah, what a bunch of fools bound to hell
Your God must be some uber jealous narcissist. Enjoy your poison ! :lol:
Monotheism is a gift from the gods.

Post Reply