The Islamic Mind

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
Post Reply
sum
Posts: 6672
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

The Islamic Mind

Post by sum »

For some time I have pondered on the nature of the mind and it is the Islamic mindset that triggered this off. The more that I think about it the more that I am convinced that the mind is purely the product of the anatomy and physiology of the brain. Also, I believe that we are all born with a primitive programme to ensure survival and reproduction but, in addition, life`s experiences and learning further programme how our beliefs and attitudes towards others form and develop.

It would appear that the "Golden Rule" approach to life is an important inborn evolutionary social trait which helps society and the individual to survive. The "Golden Rule" is part and parcel of virtually every religion except Islam which incorporates it only into the muslim world but not to the non-muslim.

I claim that to reject the "Golden Rule" can only be the result of Islamic brainwashing - reprogramming - of the brain in order to reject what nature has given us with the purpose of ensuring that muslims fight non-muslims until all religion is for Allah. If our minds or personalities are the result of our anatomy, physiology and programming through experience and mind manipulation then the only difference between the muslims and non-muslims is the programming. Once programmed and the pathways established in the brain, like a computer, the individual is unable to think outside these boundaries. This can be witnessed by the posts of the muslims.

When you have muslim women wanting to cover up in burqas etc and who say that they do it by choice then to me that is out and out brainwashing. I claim that it is as natural as breathing for a woman to dress in a way that shows her to be attractive even if it is only in a modest way. For a woman to actually want to hide her figure away completely is not normal. This is only one example of brainwashing which destroys instinctive behaviour and attitude.

Facts and reason which can not be countered by muslims in a similar vein are then countered by denial. This act of denial does not appear to intrude into the muslim consciousness as an illogical approach and a deviant form of brain function. I am convinced that the mind is not a free agent and is limited by the parameters of anatomy, physiology and brainwashing. If this is the case, then there is a very strong argument for preventing, if possible, the brainwashing of muslim children who are the most vulnerable.

Do you muslims accept the concept of brainwashing and that your Islamic upbringing is a form of brainwashing that gives you an abnormal approach to the rest of humanity?

sum
Bruce Lee
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:20 pm

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by Bruce Lee »

Good post.

I actually have started to use a phrase which I read in one of the contributing articles which I believe sums up quite well the reason behind the Muslim mentality you've outlined.

If I remember it goes something along the lines of the following -

'Muhammad replaced the commonsense system of right and wrong for a system of halal and haram.'

As such Muslims, because of Muhammad's dictates, will on occassion go against their 'conscience' or built in 'Golden Rule' mechanism as you've described it earlier.

I believe that apart from the obvious nonsense in Islam many people leave Islam because their conscience or their in-built programming as you've described it drags them out of Islam. They can't stand going against their human instinct anymore. It's clear Muhammad's system goes against human nature and the human instinct.

The Muslim mentality I believe is in a constant state of distress.
Universal
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:59 am

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by Universal »

I have noticed the following things after reading the responses of muslims on this site and their general attitude in muslim and non-muslim countries.

1. They believe in any stupid consipiracy theory if it helps Islam or Muslims.

2. Even a handful of muslims on this site have differrence of opinion on the clear message of Quran, all these differences are because they do not want to admit the error, so as MBL say they come out with what ever they can concoct in their "invention lab".

3. Bringing other religionists' banned/illegal/not practised issues to counter perfectly acceptable and allowed islamic practices which they cant even opppose let along making it illegal or ban it.

4. Majority of muslim think that except muslims themselves and their scriptures everything else is resposible for their problems (esp the western world/USA).

5. Extreme hate for the Jews no matter if they have never even met or seen one!.

6. Calling any irrefutable evidence of their prophet's crimes as fabricated and false or lies spread by non-muslims even though the source is an authentic muslim source or hide behing "Quran-only" excuse.

7. They want sharia law in Europe and America and every where but dont want to implement in their own countries, How many muslim countries have sharia law fully implemented?.

8. Most of them fail to see the gaps in logic in the arguments made by the Muslim apologetics which is again amazing.

I am just wondering that it must be similar to the "lazy eye syndrome" which you explained in other post, there could be something similar happening with them after years of brainwashing and islamic upbringing.

Considering all these things I think they do need shock therapy treatment to make then fully functional human beings.
"All the muslims will assemble before Allah on Judgement Day and ask him to translate the Quran :) "- Charlesmartel FFI
planck
Posts: 4150
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:16 pm
Location: Retired from FFI

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by planck »

Sweet. A philosophical post is just what I'm in the mood for.
sum wrote:The "Golden Rule" is part and parcel of virtually every religion except Islam which incorporates it only into the muslim world but not to the non-muslim.

Actually, I haven't seen evidence of a golden rule applied in an islamic nation. I've been to the most islamic of all nations and I didn't see a kindness and positive energy that I noticed here in america. There really isn't a precedent for forgiveness or even altruism, for that matter, in saudi arabia. Islam is a heavily legalistic religion and even charity (which is supposed to be a selfless act) is mandated by rule of law (zakat).
sum wrote:I claim that to reject the "Golden Rule" can only be the result of Islamic brainwashing - reprogramming - of the brain in order to reject what nature has given us with the purpose of ensuring that muslims fight non-muslims until all religion is for Allah. If our minds or personalities are the result of our anatomy, physiology and programming through experience and mind manipulation then the only difference between the muslims and non-muslims is the programming. Once programmed and the pathways established in the brain, like a computer, the individual is unable to think outside these boundaries. This can be witnessed by the posts of the muslims.

So your premise is that the golden rule is our default yearning as humans, and that we have to be taught or programed to abandon this line of thinking. Could be.
sum wrote:When you have muslim women wanting to cover up in burqas etc and who say that they do it by choice then to me that is out and out brainwashing. I claim that it is as natural as breathing for a woman to dress in a way that shows her to be attractive even if it is only in a modest way. For a woman to actually want to hide her figure away completely is not normal. This is only one example of brainwashing which destroys instinctive behaviour and attitude.

But if you look at it from a muslim perspective, you could argue that there are many such instinctive human inclinations that the shariah is meant to regulate. For example, it's natural for men to have many lovers---therefore they are restricted up to 4 wives. It's natural for women to "deficient" in thinking, therefore they are controlled by their fathers, brothers, and husbands.

And I guess in theory and an on paper, I understand what they're advocating. It's basically setting a standard for all aspects of human life, from the most micro aspect of going to the bathroom, to the most macro aspect of governance. And if all of the rules are followed, then we should have an exemplary society where islam reigns supreme and all muslims are living in paradise. The communist manifesto attempted to do the same exact thing. The only problem with these totalitarian prescriptions don't account for is the natural yearning human beings have for freedom and recalcitrance.
Do you muslims accept the concept of brainwashing and that your Islamic upbringing is a form of brainwashing that gives you an abnormal approach to the rest of humanity?
Islam definitely doesn't require individual thought, especially when it comes to judgments on morality. But aversion to thought is definitely not abnormal, considering this is the way the majority of humans have lived throughout history. The majority of our ancestors have not lived in freedom for most of human history, so people who believe in individual liberty and freedom and representative democracy are the oddballs.
Upward and onward in the fight against Islamic tyranny
sum
Posts: 6672
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by sum »

I think that I presented my thread in such a way as to lead posters not to discuss what I hoped would be discussed. I have long wondered about the mind and the link between the physical brain and the programmes installed into it. I am not convinced that our minds are a completely free entity but are solely the product of the physical brain plus the brain`s programming - brainwashing, mind manipulation or life`s experiences - call it what you will. I feel that the brain is exactly like a computer that comes with a basic programme but upbringing installs further programmes. Our minds are, therefore, in some ways, man made.

This raises the matter of what is installed into the brain. The Islamic brainwashing gives muslims a very different mindset to non-muslims. I would claim that the non-muslim brain is largely free to explore what is being taught and question everything in order to evaluate matters and decide what to accept or not to accept. On the other hand, something happens to the muslim brain which is trained to only accept the Islamic doctrine even if it goes against inner natural morality and common sense. Islam has installed into the brain a system that only accepts that which is beneficial to Islam and reject what is not.

Somehow, Islamic indoctrination has removed or incapacitated the muslim`s ability or desire to use reason and logic when discussing Islam. Muslims can readily go into a state of denial when faced with facts that are a disadvantage to Islam. What has happened to the brain? Freedom of thought has always been a feature of mankind and which has lead to all the advances that benefit mankind. Islam has taken away all free thought when it comes to Islam and so places muslims in a straight jacket and blinkers. This has had the efect of stifling the advance of Islamic countries to the point that they have invented nothing to benefit mankind. They have only benefitted through the free thought of the non-muslims. If it was not for the West they would still be in tents and riding donkeys.

It is the programming of the mind that holds my interest. We have the non-muslim mind that can have free thought on all fronts and the muslim mind with is closed like a book. The muslim mind can only function along predetermined Islamic lines with no free thought and no thought of questioning what they are told. This goes against all human beviour and is not natural at all. Islam stunts the mind.

I contend that the mind is man made. Alter the brain and you alter the mind. If the brain is damaged then you will have in most cases a change in personality. Give drugs and the personality changes. Brainwashing alters the pathways in the brain and creates a different strain of humanity. It can be claimed that Muhammad started the mind changing procedures in order to help him to achieve his lust for power, wealth and women. These brainwashed muslims brainwash the next generation and so on but they seem unable to recognise that they are brainwashed. This can only be due to the brain damage that limits the ability to perform introspection and evaluation of what they have been told to accept.

All you have to do is look at the list of accusations that Ali Sina has made against Muhammad and which are truly valid to the non-muslims but you will not find a single muslim who will agree with Ali Sina. What has happened to the muslim brain? They really are trapped by Islamic brainwashing and have the amazing ability to go into a state of denial when faced with evidence that condemns Muhammad or Islam. I can not go into a state of denial but muslims can. Their brains are damaged to the point where they can not recognise that they have been brainwashed and that going into a state of denial when faced with unpalatable facts is deviant brain function. Normally, reason and facts determine how one assesses matters but Islam has overthrown this ability and implanted faith and denial instead. As Al Ghazali said "When faith and reason are in conflict, precedence must be given to faith".

Muslims are living with a brain that has had severe restrictions placed upon it. How has the brainwashing done this? As planck said, Islam is placing a universal code of conduct on the whole of humanity in order to produce a paradise on earth. This flies in the face of human nature. Mankind has a wide range of opinions and lifestyles and is largely free to express them. To thwart these will lead to frustration, resentment and a dissatisfied population.

If the mind is largely man made is there a need to prevent indoctrination of muslim children in the West? Should they be banned from going to the mosque so that the clerics can not instill and reinforce the Islamic indoctrination? I claim that so much of the Islamic way of life goes against the norms of the non-muslim that it can be described as a mutant way of life. Nature gives us instinctive ideas of right and wrong but Islam goes against nature in so many ways.

Can anyone throw any light on indoctrination and how it influences the mind?

sum
User avatar
charleslemartel
Posts: 2884
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:01 pm
Location: Throne Of Allah

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by charleslemartel »

Beliefs are nothing but ready-made programs which guide one's behavior. Perhaps this is the reason mystics have always been talking of dropping every belief that was inculcated in the early life. Some beliefs are useful and some are detrimental. A Christian believing in Jesus or a Hindu believing in Vishnu is as deluded as a Muslim believing in Allah and his book. But there is a great difference; Islamic belief is a program which turns the hardware on which it is installed in to a destructive machine. A believing Christian, even while committing atrocities, knows that he is acting against his belief and that he is supposed to love even his enemies. On the other hand a Muslim kills a kafir or rapes a woman with great faith and piety as he knows that Allah has ordained it for him. Of course not every Muslim is like that; it depends on the level of indoctrination he has undergone.

I think China is showing the way; it has banned the entry of Muslim children below 18 years of age in to mosques. If the world can frame and enforce a law banning religious education for the kids, it would be a great step forward for the humanity.

EDIT: sum, you have done a great analysis and your posts are worthy of being published as an article on the main site.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11602
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by manfred »

Hi,
perhaps there is one thing that was not yet mentioned that goes some way toward explaining this odd behaviour: simple, plain fear.

The islamic god is a cruel, deranged being. He makes most humans as objects for his main pleasure, that is torturing them in hell. He expects not love or any kind of personal relationship with man; aloof and cruel, he wants humans as servants to carry out rituals in obedience caused by naked fear of eternal torture.

For a Muslim, his relationship with this god is essentially one of trade: I will carry out these obligations and in turn god will not torture me. But the Muslim god is a fickle trading partner, and he may, at the slightest whim, cast the Muslim into hell after all.

This goes some way towards explaning how this "brain wash" works: To even consider the possiblity that there could be something wrong with Islamic teaching is extremely scary to a Muslim, as but a mere thought of that kind he invites demented allah to torture him.

That is why very few Muslims will even read any of our posts properly, that is why they see a critique of Islam as "mischief" and why they usually respond with insults or threts of hellfire instead any balanced response. It's a case of "it cannot be what may not be", and "I shall not hear those who are going to hell". If we can get the fear out of a Muslim, and replace it with the courage and commitment required by real love, then he would run faster from Islam than you could say "Mohammed"...
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
User avatar
charleslemartel
Posts: 2884
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:01 pm
Location: Throne Of Allah

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by charleslemartel »

Manfred,

Fear is only a tool, and a quite effective one, for mind control or brain washing.

Your post analyzes the effect of fear on Muslims minds quite nicely.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.
fudgy
Posts: 436
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:17 am

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by fudgy »

And here is a program that is incorporated into Sum's brain.

Code: Select all

#include <iostream>
using std::cout;
using std::endl;
#include<string>
using std::string;

int main()
{
string c = "BUM!";
string d= "Sum is a" ;
cout<<d<<' '<<c<<endl;cout<<d<<' '<<c<<endl;cout<<d<<' '<<c<<endl;//prints sum is a bum 3 times
}
OUTPUT

Code: Select all


Sum is a BUM!
Sum is a BUM!
Sum is a BUM!
sum
Posts: 6672
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by sum »

I think that Muhammad was working on his plan of campaign with regard to his lust for power, wealth and women when he spent days alone in the caves. Muhammad needed a god and a religion to further his cause and the easiest and most important people to convince were children who are very receptive to what adults tell them. It continues to this day only by the clerics who have refined the methods.

The first stage is to convince them that there actually is a god and one way of persuading them is to claim that all you see about you could not be made by man or happen by chance. There would have to be a superior being – a god. Superficially, it would be more logical to have only one god and not more than one.

Islam also needs people to have a soul to continue to exist after death. This requirement for a soul is extremely important as it is needed to be assessed after death for reward or punishment. Islam also needs a hell as well as a paradise. They are taught that there are recording angels on both shoulders recording all the good and bad deeds that will be assessed on Judgement Day to see whether they merit reward or punishment. The rewards are massive as are the punishments – burning in hell for ever.

Muslims are constantly reminded to “Fear Allah” and that Allah always knows what they are doing and thinking. The innumerable rituals throughout the day and night continually keep in mind the need not to upset Allah as there is always the prospect of going to hell after death.

Doubts about whether muslims go to paradise or hell are maintained in order to keep the muslims in a state of fear because of the uncertainty. Muhammad`s masterstrokes were to stress that this life is short and of no significance compared to eternity in paradise or hell. Any suffering in this life does not matter because if you follow Allah`s guidance you are in with a good chance of paradise. The second masterstroke is to stress that the only certain way of immediately getting into paradise and a front row with Allah is to die fighting in Allah`s cause. We have a situation where the suffering in life on earth is of little matter but there is now a great incentive to fight and die in Allah`s (Muhammad`s) cause because of the immediate transfer from a miserable existence on earth to a paradise of unimaginable pleasure. Muhammad created a master strategy with no danger to himself. He got others to die for him in the ludicrous belief that they would attain paradise.

Muhammad had to establish a god, a soul and an afterlife. He did this and then added the “detail” that would support him in his lust for power, wealth and women.

Tell us what you think, fudgy.

sum
User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by AhmedBahgat »

sum wrote:Tell us what you think, fudgy.

sum

I think he did, see:

OUTPUT

Sum is a BUM!
Sum is a BUM!
Sum is a BUM!
sword_of_truth
Posts: 884
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:36 am

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by sword_of_truth »

Part of this is the fact that they would face social consequences if they questioned Islam. They are conformists. They MUST believe in Islam to continue to have membership in the flock, so they believe in it unquestioningly. Any doubts must be suppressed in order to follow the rest of the sheep because they subconsciously think that the rest of the sheep must be right. Even in the absence of the rest of the sheep, the memories of them are still alive and they are still compelled to exhibit this sheep-like behavior.

Everyone else said the answer was a) when they were growing up, so that must be right. And they stick to answer a), now, no matter what evidence to the contrary is brought up.

These Islamic sheep are loyal to their original flock, so they do not always respond to the behavior of any new flock of sheep that they are introduced into.

baaaa Allahu Akbar baaaaaaaa Allahu Akbar baaaaaaaa
"...if you want my personal preference say I found out that my wife was cheating with me flogging would be too good a punishment."

--fudgy
User avatar
Chief Chingachgook
Posts: 366
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:23 am
Location: My Location

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

Just the topic that I needed to share what has been lingering in my mind about the way Muslim think. What triggered me to think thus was the recent tragic bombing of 2 hotels in Jakarta. JI's initial plan was to turn South East Asia into an Islamic region and the way to achieve that was to destabilise the governments in power. The Chicago Conference is not too far from JI's ideal. Muslims the world over are thinking of doing something which will propel them into the limelight, they want to be great at all cost. They want to be seen as 'heroes' and they want the world's attention. Their ideals is only to help Allah make Islam look great and dominant. If a Jew kill a Palestinian protester Muslims at the other end of the earth will burn flags and torch cars and tryes. They rise in full strength to the slightest threat but they leave social works to kuffars.

When I was a teenager waiting for college a group of us formed our own 'Rescue Squad' to assist flood victims in our area. At gatherings we would pass hats around to help in Church projects without us being forced to. Never did we even dream of making others suffer for our beliefs. We did not quarrel or argue about leaderships and politics. To this day we never retaliate (but pray) for our fellow Christians being persecuted in other countries. Revenge is not even dreamed of. We organised Seminars, camps etc. to deepen our faiths We volunteered to do charity works in our spare time. Generations later I still see the trend in our youths.

I am not denying there were others before me who broke away, say, from Catholicism to be Protestants but it happens once in a blue moon. It is not as rampant as among the Muslims.

In all generalities there is a stark difference between muslims vision and kuffars' vision.
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:
User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11602
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by manfred »

They rise in full strength to the slightest threat but they leave social works to kuffars.
How true. Isn't it odd how even zakat hase be be regulated by law, so, as a cummunity, Islamic societies need rules for everything, otherwise it does not function right.

Yet one thing united Muslims like a flash: any kind of critique of Islam, particularly humorous ones. This is due to a rather misplaced sense of pride: Muslims see themselves as superior to others, and non-Muslims are always enemies.

"Dr" Naik should this charater feature really well once: when asked why churches are not allowed in Saudi Arabia, he said: "Well, you would employ a maths teacher in a school who does not know the answer to 2+2, would you? Then why should there be false religious teaching allowed in Saudi Arabia?"

Personally, this kind of attitude shows a great deal of insecurity...
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
sum
Posts: 6672
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by sum »

Hello Ahmed Bahgat, fudgy and other muslims

So far, there has not been a serious comment from the muslims on my allegation that muslims are brainwashed to a degree that sets them apart from the rest of humanity. I maintain that muslims are subjected to mind manipulation and are therefore unable to think as normal.

What do you say, muslims? Is there any truth in what I claim? Do you think that you have been subjected to brainwashing? This is a serious matter and I do not wish you to think that it implies gratuitous insult or mocking.

sum
User avatar
AhmedBahgat
Posts: 3094
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by AhmedBahgat »

sum wrote:Hello Ahmed Bahgat, fudgy and other muslims

So far, there has not been a serious comment from the muslims on my allegation

Stop right there, so you know that what you spewed is an allegation,

Now, I don't really care about such allegations

you can allege as much as you want, at the end of the day, it is an allegation

sum wrote: that muslims are brainwashed to a degree that sets them apart from the rest of humanity. I maintain that muslims are subjected to mind manipulation and are therefore unable to think as normal.

What do you say, muslims? Is there any truth in what I claim? Do you think that you have been subjected to brainwashing? This is a serious matter and I do not wish you to think that it implies gratuitous insult or mocking.

sum

Dismissed
User avatar
Chief Chingachgook
Posts: 366
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:23 am
Location: My Location

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

AB wrote:Stop right there, so you know that what you spewed is an allegation,

Now, I don't really care about such allegations

you can allege as much as you want, at the end of the day, it is an allegation
Yes, being an allegation, postulates, theories or views etc there's all the more reason for you to comment on it didn't you see that? What we 'allege' here are based on summation, yes based on sum total of what we see happening right before our very eyes. Refute that if you may.

Why is it that Muslims are not inclined, say, to set up funds to help the needy, to organise seminars/workshops/fellowships to deepen faiths, to do community or social works etc but rather they race to set up groups to further their ideologies, set up Madrassahs to preach their brand of Islam? They group to discuss how they can rule etc. They talk about revenge and jihad etc.

Why is it that they seem always to be on the look out for those who say bad things against Islam, just like soldier ants guarding their nest? Why is it that for 1400 years or so Islam hasn't changed for the better? Don't muslim do some kind of reflections on themselves? Don't muslims apologise etc?

Now AB, answer the man!
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:
sum
Posts: 6672
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by sum »

There is still no muslim comment on whether they would accept that they have been brainwashed. AB and fudgy have dodged the issue which implies that they feel that they have been brainwashed but will not admit it. Where is SAM? He must be aware of this thread.

The muslims are running away as usual and this only confirms my allegation that they have been brainwashed.

sum
sum
Posts: 6672
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by sum »

I think that it would be more than reasonable to confirm that muslims are brainwashed people by showing them Ali Sina`s Challenge and asking them to either agree or disagree with what the Challenge claims. If they deny all of Ali Sina`s points then they are brainwashed. It is against human nature for a massive number of people to all agree and have no divergence of opinion.

Something has changed the thinking and morality of the muslim mind in order to have this uniformity of opinion which is the opposite of non-muslim opinion and morality and which also goes against human instinctive attitudes. For no muslim to find anything in Muhammad`s words and deeds to criticise is beyond belief. This in itself it diagnostic of brainwashing.

If it can be shown that brainwashing can instill beliefs, morality and violence which are unacceptable to non-muslims then the non-muslim world has a serious problem to address. How do you address it? It can only come initially from a public scrutiny and expose of Islam. If this provokes riots then they should be ruthlessly crushed as negotiation will be completely fruitless. We are drifting into a phase where violence may well be the only answer. I certainly do not want this but it can not be ruled out. Muslims seem happy to resort to violence and so should not be surprised if the chickens come home to roost. The media are playing into the hands of Islam and must be pressured to explain more about Islam.

Please write to Gordon Brown and ask if he fully intends to implement the Sidiqqui Report in toto.

The Sidiqqui Report

ISLAM AT UNIVERSITIES IN ENGLAND

http://www.mihe.org.uk/mihe/upload/docu ... rt2007.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The above reort is a frightening move to install Islam into all centres of Higher Education and will be run by muslims who will brainwash the naive students. It also will provide a network of links to the local communities. It truly is a frightening move. Read it.

sum
sum
Posts: 6672
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: The Islamic Mind

Post by sum »

Still not a sensible comment from the muslims. Perhaps they know that they have been brainwashed but dare not lose face and admit it.

sum
Post Reply