Bomb in mecca

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
farishta

Re: Bomb in mecca

Post by farishta »

Ms Vivian wrote:Anyone willing to do suicide bombing in mecca? I wonder if violent must faced with violent too...
I might try if you be one of the 72 :drool:
Islamic_Science2

Post by Islamic_Science2 »

Ms Vivian wrote:Anyone willing to do suicide bombing in mecca? I wonder if violent must faced with violent too...
It could fuel more Islamic fanticism. It will be seen as an attempt to destroy the Kaaba. Muslims see history, their own distorted version of events, as a fullfilment of prophecy. There is a hadith prophecy from Mohammed(صلى الله عليه وسلم) that the Kaaba will be destroyed. It will be seen as one of the major signs of the hour.
Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Sten wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:Sten, that's a wonderful idea and standard you have created. It's a shame that Muslims don't even understand the "high road", and by ignoring them by taking the high road and looking your nose down at them, they think it's an appeasement and that you're just not admitting it. The intellectual high road has been proven to be completely ineffectual. You're trying to play to a intellect type that's not actually present in them, as i used to as well before realizing. So while the point seems pertinent to you, it's not even remotely pertinent to them, and you taking the high road is completely ignored.
What does it matter what they think of us? They are our enemy. What matters is what WE think of ourselves, and if we start talking about using suicide bombing or any of the other multitude of unpleasant things Muslims do, we will become moral degenerates in our OWN eyes.
I don't think she was completely serious. And besides, who should suicide bomb Muslims when they do that to each other already?
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
Ms Vivian

Post by Ms Vivian »

Dam.. You know me too well, islamisallahtheshit
Prosperity
Muhammad bin Lyin

Tashit :lol:
Islamis Allah Tashit.
Ms Vivian

Post by Ms Vivian »

Didnt you say thats how should we read your previous nic? Anyway, Tashit, Thanks alot.
Prosperity
Muhammad bin Lyin

It can't be Islamis Allah Theshit because it doesn't rally work. It's not supposed to mean Islam is Allah the sh!t. It has to be Islamis Allah Tashit, meaning, Islam is a lot ta sh!t. See? :lol:
piscohot

Post by piscohot »

The 'bomb' had already landed in Mecca.....

H1N1....... SWINE FLU

Why did Allah willed Swine Flu on the pilgrims in Mecca?

duh........

Allah Willed Swine Flu on pilgrims
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."
Muhammad bin Lyin

ummmm, uhhhhhh, uuhhhhhh, hmmmmmmm, ummmmm uuhhhhhhhh

IT'S A TEST!!! Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!! That'll work !!! :lol: :lol:
Chief Chingachgook

Post by Chief Chingachgook »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:ummmm, uhhhhhh, uuhhhhhh, hmmmmmmm, ummmmm uuhhhhhhhh

IT'S A TEST!!! Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!! That'll work !!! :lol: :lol:
Wrong! Jews! Yeah they are the ones engineering the virus so that pilgrims would bring it back to their countries. They want to see Muslims dead!!
I was chingachgook in the old forum. In this new Reservation forum I was made a Chief :whistling:
manfred

Post by manfred »

You for got to say that the swine flu in Mecca is an American conspiracy, of course... I bet ex-president Bush personally sent it there in bottles... Or maybe is was the Jews? Either way, someone has to pay!!!!

Oh, and about blowing up that rock pile they call the kaaba, I don't think it would do any good... It's not the rocks that are the problem, it's was Muslims think they represent. You can't blow that up. In fact, if you tried, then what makes you better than them?

You can, however, patiently show them that not all is well with Islam, and they may turn away from the silly thing by themselves. The more frantic and fundamentalist Islam gets, the closer it is to its end. In time, it will go the way of all cults, into oblivion.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"
Maersk

Post by Maersk »

I much prefer the other option. That Allah could actually guide kafirs into having the option they can and will actually suceed in bombing the crap kabba to kingdom come. :roll: Allah is out to deceive the Muslims anyway.
Muhammad bin Lyin

It's funny, but Muslims can go and explode that magnificent giant Buddha mountain carving with no major violence from people, but if someone even scratches the box around the black stone, all hell would break loose. That's the hypocrites that Muslims are. What did mankind do to deserve the burden that is the Muslim? It must have been pretty bad.
Trojan

Post by Trojan »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:It's funny, but Muslims can go and explode that magnificent giant Buddha mountain carving with no major violence from people, but if someone even scratches the box around the black stone, all hell would break loose. That's the hypocrites that Muslims are. What did mankind do to deserve the burden that is the Muslim? It must have been pretty bad.
MBL, Muslims are invited to do whatever their prophet did during his lifetime. Since he is considered the best of all mankind, they have to emulate his every action. It's called Sunnah....

He married a six year old, now they have to defend this action as non-paedophillic and even try and imitate it if they can.
He destroyed the idols in the kaaba now they have to do it throughout the world wherever they see idols being worshipped.
He kissed the black rock fragments in the corner of the kaaba without any legitimate reason now they have to do it.

Intellect is not required in being Muslim, only emulating blindly the example of the best of mankind matters.

"Muslims are the first victims of Islam, to liberate them from this religion is the best service that one can render them..."
Ernest Renan (1823-1892)
Trojan

Post by Trojan »

Islamic_Science2 wrote:
It could fuel more Islamic fanticism. It will be seen as an attempt to destroy the Kaaba. Muslims see history, their own distorted version of events, as a fullfilment of prophecy. There is a hadith prophecy from Mohammed(صلى الله عليه وسلم) that the Kaaba will be destroyed. It will be seen as one of the major signs of the hour.
I_S2,
Can you please provide this hadith you speak of.

Just out of curiosity, if you are not muslim, why do you feel it neccessary to use the blessing on him everytime you use his name..... satire?

"Muslims are the first victims of Islam, to liberate them from this religion is the best service that one can render them..."
Ernest Renan (1823-1892)
Muhammad bin Lyin

PUBH

peeyew b h

something stinks
Islamic_Science2

Trojan wrote: I_S2,

Can you please provide this hadith you speak of.
Yes I can provide a Hadith about the destruction of the Ka'ba. It is in Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 6951:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) as saying: The Ka'ba would be destroyed by an Abyssinian having two small shanks.

It is also in Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 6953:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) as saying: It would be an Abyssinian having two small shanks who would destroy the House ol Allah, the Exalted and Glorious.

These Hadith are from The Book Pertaining to the Turmoil and Portents of the Last Hour (Kitab Al-Fitan wa Ashrat As-Sa`ah)
Trojan wrote:Just out of curiosity, if you are not muslim, why do you feel it neccessary to use the blessing on him everytime you use his name..... satire?
There are a few of us who are Closet Atheists, Closet Agnostics, Closet Christians, Closet Buddhists, etc. We are still Muslims because of our ethnicity. We walk, talk, eat, and dress like Muslims. We use phrases like Hamdulillah and inshallah when speaking our non-Arabic languages. We even say Sala Allahu aleihi wa salam when talking about rasoul Allah.
Islamic_Science2

Here is another Hadith about the destruction of the Ka'ba. It is from Sahih Muslim Book 041, Number 7023:

'Abdullah b. 'Amr reported that a person came to him and said: What is this hadith that you narrate that the Last Hour would come at such and such time? Thereupon he said: Hallowed be Allah, there is no god but Allah (or the words to the same effect). I have decided that I would not narrate anything to anyone now. I had only said that you would see after some time an important event that the (sacred) House (Ka'ba) would be burnt and it would happen and definitely happen.
Muhammad bin Lyin

Islamic_Science2 wrote: There are a few of us who are Closet Atheists, Closet Agnostics, Closet Christians, Closet Buddhists, etc. We are still Muslims because of our ethnicity. We walk, talk, eat, and dress like Muslims. We use phrases like Hamdulillah and inshallah when speaking our non-Arabic languages. We even say Sala Allahu aleihi wa salam when talking about rasoul Allah.
Ok, fine, I understand you might say that in a conversation with another Muslim, but why are you bothering with the extra typing on a forum? Especially an anti Islam forum where you are most certainly not required to say anything like that. And not only do you go out of your way with the extra typing, but you go out of your way to make that extra typing in Arabic. Hmmm.......Momma didn't raise no fool.
manfred

Post by manfred »

two small shanks???
So does this person has 2 short lower legs? No, that makes no sense, why mention two specifically, we ALL have two legs.

Or is he talking about cuts of meat (two lamb shanks, perhaps?)??

Sorry, I have this hilarious vision in my head of some guy from Ethopia (they are not known for having short legs) attacking the Kaaba with fragrant joints of roast meat, can you sort that out for me?

Or is Mohammed saying that the Kaaba is so fragile and poorly built you could knock it down with a couple of bones?

I think old Mo was having his dinner (lamb shanks perhaps) and he decided to tell a joke...
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"