Bomb in mecca

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
Ms Vivian

Bomb in mecca

Post by Ms Vivian »

Anyone willing to do suicide bombing in mecca? I wonder if violent must faced with violent too...
Prosperity
Maersk

Re: Bomb in mecca

Post by Maersk »

It will be an "Allah Sent"!! What else can Muslims conclude when Churches are bombed and places of worships are closed down.
crazymonkie_

Post by crazymonkie_ »

No, no. That will just convince them they're right and make them even more fanatical.
Maersk

Post by Maersk »

I think it is perfectly fine. This way Muslims will know that Allah is guiding whom he chooses and he chose for non - Muslims to bomb Mecca. :lotpot: Allah is not going to be intimidated by the fear Muslims want to strike into IT. Allah is the best deceiver. Muslims can only appreciate the might and mercy of Allah!! :lotpot:
Sten

Post by Sten »

It's threads like these that give FFI the reputation of being an extremist fringe site instead of a reasonable forum for intelligent discourse. What a stupid and counterproductive thing to post, Ms Vivian, I expected better from you. :(
The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent.
- Carl Sagan
Maersk

Post by Maersk »

Why are there no Muslims on this thread to debunk this after thought of Vivian's? and perhaps on the mind of many other ordinary citizens of this world? I believe it is a question pose to the Muslims why there are no equivalent of suicide bombers in the non - Muslims world to counter the 'Religion of Peace!"
Ms Vivian

Post by Ms Vivian »

@sten : next time b4 reply Ms Vivian, read alot of books. Since when the extremist muslim need intelligency to do their job? You want intellect discussion? Extremist muslim wont recognise it. What do you expect? Talk in high manner with another 'intellect' muslims who keep saying that their religion is peaceful? That suicide bombing also forbid in Islam? People who are trying hard to cover what their brotherhood are doing by destroying or bombing innocent people across the world??

Dont teach me how to post. I will do it with my own way.
Prosperity
SAM

Post by SAM »

Ms Vivian wrote:Anyone willing to do suicide bombing in mecca?
Why not you? :wink:
I wonder if violent must faced with violent too...
Third world war. :swordfight:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
Maersk

Post by Maersk »

Fight Till All Sumbit to ISLAM ... It will be easier for Muslims to be suicide bombers. Allah guides whom he pleases and Muslims are walking the right path of stupidity, all for a good cause. ie. The virgins Muslim men killed their daughters for in honor of Islam.
Sten

Post by Sten »

Ms Vivian wrote:@sten : next time b4 reply Ms Vivian, read alot of books. Since when the extremist muslim need intelligency to do their job? You want intellect discussion? Extremist muslim wont recognise it. What do you expect? Talk in high manner with another 'intellect' muslims who keep saying that their religion is peaceful? That suicide bombing also forbid in Islam? People who are trying hard to cover what their brotherhood are doing by destroying or bombing innocent people across the world??
Suicide bombing belongs with beheading, stoning, and honour killing, and freethinkers don't do that kind of thing. Don't tarnish the rep of this site by making silly suggestions for us to lower ourselves to their level. What would a suicide bombing of Mecca prove? That we are prepared to stoop to the depths that only fanatical religious child killers sink to? The only reason we are resisting against them is because we're BETTER than they are.
Ms Vivian wrote:Dont teach me how to post. I will do it with my own way.
I'm not teaching you how to post, I would have thought you'd learned how to by now. I'm making a suggestion for you to raise your standards. Try to be a little bit intelligent in the way you write, and resist just blurting out whatever silly idea pops into your head.
- Carl Sagan
SAM

Post by SAM »

Sten wrote:
I'm not teaching you how to post, I would have thought you'd learned how to by now. I'm making a suggestion for you to raise your standards. Try to be a little bit intelligent in the way you write, and resist just blurting out whatever silly idea pops into your head.
You're right, Stern. I totally agree with you 1000%. They blindly blurting out!!! :*)
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Sten, that's a wonderful idea and standard you have created. It's a shame that Muslims don't even understand the "high road", and by ignoring them by taking the high road and looking your nose down at them, they think it's an appeasement and that you're just not admitting it. The intellectual high road has been proven to be completely ineffectual. You're trying to play to a intellect type that's not actually present in them, as i used to as well before realizing. So while the point seems pertinent to you, it's not even remotely pertinent to them, and you taking the high road is completely ignored.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

SAM wrote:
Sten wrote:
You're right, Stern. I totally agree with you 1000%. They blindly blurting out!!! :*)
Hi SAM, you still here?? I thought for sure your bum would hurt too much at this point after all the spankings you've been taking. :lol:
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night
SAM

Post by SAM »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote: I'm not teaching you how to post, I would have thought you'd learned how to by now. I'm making a suggestion for you to raise your standards. Try to be a little bit intelligent in the way you write, and resist just blurting out whatever silly idea pops into your head.

Hi SAM, you still here?? I thought for sure your bum would hurt too much at this point after all the spankings you've been taking. :lol:
Stern said, don't just blurting out whatever silly idea pops into your 'dick'head. You've finally admitted and hurt too much, isn't it?
Maersk

Post by Maersk »

Oh Sam... the fleeting thought of Sten beheading a Muslim just pop into my head but Mary made an appearance. Had it been Modk the pedophile he would have had his head removed, without as much as uttering a meaningful sentence. Looking for your Mary?!! Where is Mary according to the filth of Islam. Come on Sam. You are failing the ummah as much as the ummah is failing the moron of Islam. What the bloody is the purpose of Mary when Allah was scheming to win more converts into Islam??
Ms Vivian

Post by Ms Vivian »

@SAM: why not me? Sure if anyone willing to support it but see infidel seem dont fancy blowing themselves or even plan it to get even to what your people have done in the name of stupid allah!

@sten : lower ourselves? What have you done here with your intellect discussion, did your discussion ever stop any sucide bombing planning or some thing? You here with so many teories that wont even reach them the extremists mind to stop what they are doing. Sometimes they should get it paid for what they have done!!!
Prosperity
Sten

Post by Sten »

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:Sten, that's a wonderful idea and standard you have created. It's a shame that Muslims don't even understand the "high road", and by ignoring them by taking the high road and looking your nose down at them, they think it's an appeasement and that you're just not admitting it. The intellectual high road has been proven to be completely ineffectual. You're trying to play to a intellect type that's not actually present in them, as i used to as well before realizing. So while the point seems pertinent to you, it's not even remotely pertinent to them, and you taking the high road is completely ignored.
What does it matter what they think of us? They are our enemy. What matters is what WE think of ourselves, and if we start talking about using suicide bombing or any of the other multitude of unpleasant things Muslims do, we will become moral degenerates in our OWN eyes.
- Carl Sagan
sword_of_truth

Post by sword_of_truth »

To add to Sten's objections, it has already been shown, as of the 10th century, that there is no Allah protecting the Qa'ba:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qarmatians" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"...if you want my personal preference say I found out that my wife was cheating with me flogging would be too good a punishment."

--fudgy
Ms Vivian

Post by Ms Vivian »

Teaching moral to immoral people or at least have their own 'moral'. Kafir standard and muslim standard of morals arent compatible.
Prosperity
Sten

Post by Sten »

Ms Vivian wrote:Teaching moral to immoral people or at least have their own 'moral'. Kafir standard and muslim standard of morals arent compatible.
Where did I say we should teach them morals? You take "we should stay moral" as "we should enforce morals on everyone else". I couldn't give a monkey's behind whether Muslims think we're moral or intelligent or whatever, what matters is that we don't fall down to their level.
- Carl Sagan