Alexander the great and Islam

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
redjupiter58

Alexander the great and Islam

Post by redjupiter58 »

Hi Guys,

I could not find out the relationship between the Alexander and how he came to be a Muslim as I was ibn Ishaq .. why is he a muslim?

any references will be great? and what do you think...

Muhammad bin Lyin

Re: Alexander the great and Islam

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

For the same reason Neil Armstrong was a Muslim too. Everybody's a Muslim. :lol: All part of their twisted, cross eyed mindset. Honestly, sometimes when I listen to these people you get the vision of someone with crossed eyes and a twisted smile looking at you and saying "do you believe me? do you believe me?" :lol: Integrity is a completely foreign word to them.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

redjupiter58

Post by redjupiter58 »

LOL - LOL :lol: seriously - on what assumptions they based this claim, damn cannot stop laughing :drool:

Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

redjupiter58 wrote:LOL - LOL :lol: seriously - on what assumptions they based this claim, damn cannot stop laughing :drool:
On a story they made up, just like Neil Armstrong. I was actually half serious.They don't need to base things on anything but what they need something to be. End of story. That's why when almost all ideas of theirs are challenged, they can never defend them, because Muslims are walking, breathing, invention factories. constantly inventing any and every story they can possibly think of to portray Islam as a divine religion. The biggest problem they run into is that nobody ever taught them how to reason properly or taught them critical thinking skills. Therefore, their stories almost always end up being childish attempts, but they have no idea of this and can't understand how the kafir can see the problem so easily, when even they, as the inventor of the story, can't. As I always say, Muslims are like the grade school kid who tells his teacher that Martians ate his homework, and then the kid can't figure out why his teacher doesn't believe him and he gets angry. :lol: I laugh, but it's really not that far off the truth.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

redjupiter58 wrote:Hi Guys,

I could not find out the relationship between the Alexander and how he came to be a Muslim as I was ibn Ishaq .. why is he a muslim?

Alexander the great queer was never a Muslim, stop deluding yourself

Trojan

Post by Trojan »

AhmedBahgat wrote:

Alexander the great predates Mohammed's Islam, so on what grounds do they think he was a Muslim, the same way they claim Adam, Moses, Issac, Ishmael , Isa, etc were all Muslims? The bloke was a pagan, and I don't think he even submitted to his pagan dieties.
BTW, who the heck is Dhul-qur-nain of the Koran then? that term literally refers to the two-horned one. And in many ancient documents Alexander was also refered t as the two-horned one.

"Muslims are the first victims of Islam, to liberate them from this religion is the best service that one can render them..."
Ernest Renan (1823-1892)

Aksel Ankersen

Post by Aksel Ankersen »

Trojan wrote:who the heck is Dhul-qur-nain of the Koran then? that term literally refers to the two-horned one. And in many ancient documents Alexander was also refered t as the two-horned one.
Moses is refered to as "two-horned" in some traditions, though this was a mistranslation of the Bible.
וַיְהִ֗י בְּרֶ֤דֶת מֹשֶׁה֙ מֵהַ֣ר סִינַ֔י וּשְׁנֵ֨י לֻחֹ֤ת הָֽעֵדֻת֙ בְּיַד־מֹשֶׁ֔ה בְּרִדְתֹּ֖ו מִן־הָהָ֑ר וּמֹשֶׁ֣ה לֹֽא־יָדַ֗ע כִּ֥י קָרַ֛ן עֹ֥ור פָּנָ֖יו בְּדַבְּרֹ֥ו אִתֹּֽו

And it cometh to pass, when Moses is coming down from mount Sinai (and the two tables of the testimony [are] in the hand of Moses in his coming down from the mount), that Moses hath not known that the skin of his face hath shone in His speaking with him

-Exodus 32:49
The verb Qaran means either send forth rays or horns, (This Hebrew word sounds similar to the Arabic). Certain Medieval representations of Moses thus give him horns (example).

Also, in Islam, Moses and Zul-Qarnain are both identified as companions of the mysterious al-Khidr.
بدرود , بدرود , بدرود

manfred

Post by manfred »

We find this passage in the quran... (18:90-98)
Mo's scarp book wrote:When he [Dhul-Qarnayn] came to the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had provided no covering protection against the sun ... Then followed he (another) way. Until, when he [Dhul-Qarnayn] reached (a tract) between two mountains. He found, beneath them, a people who scarcely understood a word. They said: "O Dhul-Qarnayn! The Gog and Magog (people) do great mischief on earth: Shall we then render thee tribute in order that thou mightiest erect a barrier between us and them. He said: "(The power) in which My Lord has established me is better (than tribute): Help me therefore with strength (and labour): I will erect a strong barrier between you and them: Bring me blocks of iron. At length when he had filled up the space between the two steep mountain-sides, he said, "Blow (with your bellows)". Then when he had made it (red) as fire, he said: "Bring me, that I may pour over it molten lead." Thus were they made powerless to scale it or to dig through it.
The text talks about the "two horned one" (Dhul-Qarnayn). This person, well known in midldle Eastern legend before Mohammed, is held by most (not all) Muslims and pretty much all western scholars to be Alexander the Great. The reference to "horns" comes from images of Alexander the Great on coins, e.g:

Image or Image

Moses, for a time, was similarly depicted, due to a translation bloomer, as Aksel pointer out, but somehow his story does not sit well with the quranic text...We don't have any even vaguely similar apocryphal account about Moses, at least as far as I know... So, on balance the accepted wisdom is that Alexander the Great ("queer" as Ahmed adds) is in fact seen as a Muslim prophet. Here we go, we have a bisexual prophet, who says Islam is not tolerant...??? :lol:
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Connedbymo+co

Post by Connedbymo+co »

AhmedBahgat wrote:

Oh the irony.......... :roflmao:

Ok coward, who did people back then in Arabia believe to be the double horned one???!!!!!
Because its the same one the Koran is talking about when it says the people of the book will ask you about of Dhu'l-Qarneyn, which is why the Koran describes the story:

YUSUFALI: They ask thee concerning Zul-qarnain. Say, "I will rehearse to you something of his story."
PICKTHAL: They will ask thee of Dhu'l-Qarneyn. Say: I shall recite unto you a remembrance of him.
SHAKIR: And they ask you about Zulqarnain. Say: I will recite to you an account of him.

Alexander The Great was known to everyone back then as the "two horned one" who had mystical powers. Legends existed before the Koran coped it :lol:
So tell me stupid coward who were the people of the book referring to as the two horned one before the Koran was revealed??!! :sly:
Muslims have no interest in the truth, they only care about maintaining their delusion.