The golden mean

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
redjupiter58

The golden mean

Post by redjupiter58 »

HI

can anyone enlighten me on this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKLDwH7fGOw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I thought i understood golden mean, now he confused me (o sorry if this mentioned before, i just could not find it)

thanks

Muhammad bin Lyin

Re: The golden mean

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Sure, it takes the position of Mecca and calculates the distance between it and the North pole and it and the South Pole. That number comes somewhere close to 1.618. And so does the town that is completely horizontal to it. In fact, every land of the same latitude comes out to the same ratio, but they don't tell you that. Then, it sets an arbitrary point for it's east and west area, so that Mecca once again comes out as 1.618. After that, I stopped watching because I smelled a rat and could clearly see through it for the reasons just presented. I think lying about Islam has become really big business. There is no short supply of gullible Muslims just waiting to soak this up and there's no short supply of Muslims willing to invent these things. It's a shame.
Last edited by Muhammad bin Lyin on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

redjupiter58 wrote:HI

can anyone enlighten me on this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKLDwH7fGOw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I thought i understood golden mean, now he confused me (o sorry if this mentioned before, i just could not find it)

thanks

Sure, here is my perfect understanding to the golden mean

it means to be fukin mean to the mean

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

let me be serious a bit

I watched that video and it will be alomost impossible to confirm the earth distances and human parts distances, I tried one on my face and did not get that number 1.618, however if Mecca is located at such distances horzontally and vertically then there must be a sign in there

For the verse letters count they mentioned, I counted the letters in verse 3:96 and confirmed that the video is 100% wrong

Muhammad bin Lyin

AhmedBahgat wrote:let me be serious a bit

I watched that video and it will be alomost impossible to confirm the earth distances and human parts distances, I tried one on my face and did not get that number 1.618, however if Mecca is located at such distances horzontally and vertically then there must be a sign in there

For the verse letters count they mentioned, I counted the letters in verse 3:96 and confirmed that the video is 100% wrong
Dear mister Bahgat, think for a moment, ok? Isn't every city that is on the same latitude as Mecca to be considered as having the same ratio in regard to the poles? And, there's land in the Southern Hemisphere that can also meet this ratio if we flip it. See? This is why I immediately saw through this garbage. Fooling Muslims is big business for fellow Muslims. Nice to know they didn't fool you, but you should have seen the problem well before you did. So how do you feel about your fellow Muslim bros doing this to other Muslims?

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Ahmed chose to reply to inmate bin lyin

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:

Dear mister Bahgat, think for a moment, ok? Isn't every city that is on the same latitude as Mecca to be considered as having the same ratio in regard to the poles? And, there's land in the Southern Hemisphere that can also meet this ratio if we flip it. See? This is why I immediately saw through this garbage. Fooling Muslims is big business for fellow Muslims. Nice to know they didn't fool you, but you should have seen the problem well before you did. So how do you feel about your fellow Muslim bros doing this to other Muslims?

Not right, inmate,

imagine we have a distance between A and B of 10 KM, now there should be ONLY one point C between A & B which should give us a unique percentage

for example

A to C = 3 Km and C to B = 7 Km

This should give us a unique percentage based on such location of C, i.e.

AC/AB = 3/10 = 0.3

Now if we move C 1 Km towards B, i.e. AC= 4 then the percentage should be unique again = 4/10 = 0.4

Back to you cell, mister dumby

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Far out, goons, I have to take this very seriously indeed

It seems that such number 1.618 is a special number, I just read that the following products were designed on the shape of a rectangular where the percentage of the length/width = the golden mean = 1.618

1) I Phone
2) Kit Kat
3) Credit cards

Muhammad bin Lyin

AhmedBahgat wrote:Ahmed chose to reply to inmate bin lyin

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:

Not right, inmate,

imagine we have a distance between A and B of 10 KM, now there should be ONLY one point C between A & B which should give us a unique percentage

for example

AC/AB = 3/10 = 0.3

Now if we move C 1 Km towards B, i.e. AC= 4 then the percentage should be unique again = 4/10 = 0.4

Why are you so stupid? Can you tell me why the same exact latitude across the earth has any difference in it's distance to the poles? You're supposed to be a computer programmer. What is the matter with you?? What blocks you brain? What eats at you?

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Ahmed chose to reply to inmate bin lyin

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:

Not right, inmate,

for example

AC/AB = 3/10 = 0.3

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:Why are you so stupid? Can you tell me why the same exact latitude across the earth has any difference in it's distance to the poles? You're supposed to be a computer programmer. What is the matter with you?? What blocks you brain? What eats at you?

Don't get used to it ugly inmate, but let me clear your stupidity one more time

the video is not talking about the verticla distance only you dumb, it is talking about the following:

1) Mecca position in relation to the vertical distances of the earth
2) Mecaa position in relation to the horizontal distrances of the earth
3) Mecaa position in relation to the diagonal distrances of the earth

Dismiss your ugly bum

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Ahmed chose to explain to dumb ugly what golden mean means:

Let's me now apply the numbers obtained from the first movie concerning the distances between Mecca and both north and south poles to the golden mean equation:

Distance between Mecca and south pole (from first movie) = 12348.32 km = a
Distance between Mecca and north pole (from first movie) = 7631.68 km = b

a = the longer distance
b = the shorter distance

Therefore according to the following equation:

(12348.32 + 7631.68)/12348.32 = 12348.32/7631.68 = 1.6180339887

1.6180339 = 1.6180343 = 1.6180339887 (amazing)

Do you get it now, Ugly?

Only one point C on any line between two points a and b, will make it a golden mean

i.e.

(Longer Distance + shorter Disatance)/Longer Distance

must equal:

Longer Distance/Shorter Distance

must equal:

bloody amazing

back to you cell ugly to do your cellwork

charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

@Ahmed,

Did you miss the "same latitude" part of MBL's argument?
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

charleslemartel wrote:@Ahmed,

Did you miss the "same latitude" part of MBL's argument?
No need for my intro, let;'s get into it

No inmate charles, I did not, if you watch the movie again, it stated all three directional, horzontal, verical and diagonal, what I showed above is the confirmation of the horizontal in a written way so others can follow because this issue is very new to me, my special thanks to the goon who brought it in and my sorry for my initial sarcasm

bugger off

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

How about inmate charles or inamte bin lyin to show us another city in the world where it is located on a location that constitute the golden mean?

That should kill as lot of your time in your cells

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

See inmates charles and bin lyin

in the movie the green line in this photo represent the location of the possible golden mean from west to east, I guess they used the internationaql date line as their datum but I have to confirm that

Now on that line which represents all possible locations which are on the same latitude, there must be a unique point for the godlen mean, and according to the movie it is also the city of Mecca which I found it amazing, that's all, I don't need miracles to believe, the problem is with those who need miracles to believe because when the miracles will be shown, IT WILL BE TOO LATE, i.e. the game will be over according to the Quran

However I concede that the abve is not a clear cut miracle as some may dispute the fact that there should be another Golden Mean point if we used the North Pole and the Eastern Date line to move south and west until the longer distance is located, but even if we do that, WILL YOU COME TO A CITY OR AN INHIBITANT LAND OR WATER, very tough to know of course, nbut some may work it out

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

See this one, inmates:

So you reckon the Muslims fabricated that?

AhmedBahgat

Post by AhmedBahgat »

Now to be fair, there mistakes in the movies, mistakes that I can confirm without an atom weight of doubt

they said that verse 3:96 is 47 letters which is wrong, the total letters of the verse is 42, therefore if their start is wrong then whatever will follow that is based on it must be wrong, therefore I am not amazed by such letters idea they added at the last third of the movie, I believe that this movie may be used by the 19ers cult to promote their 19 miracle crap which is nothing but counting letters in verses

charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Now to be fair, there mistakes in the movies, mistakes that I can confirm without an atom weight of doubt

they said that verse 3:96 is 47 letters which is wrong, the total letters of the verse is 42, therefore if their start is wrong then whatever will follow that is based on it must be wrong, therefore I am not amazed by such letters idea they added at the last third of the movie, I believe that this movie may be used by the 19ers cult to promote their 19 miracle crap which is nothing but counting letters in verses
No. Even if their start is wrong, it does not necessarily follows that the rest of the things are wrong too. This logic is applicable only to the Quran as it claims to be the book from Allah. Humans can make some mistakes.

Coming to the golden mean part I wish to state that even if what is claimed is true, it does not necessarily verify the truth of Quran or Islam. Mecca, and kabaa, existed before Quran or Islam. Ancient people probably knew things such as these and therefore most of the ancient places of worship were constructed on the intersections of the ley lines. Remember, the hajj too predates Muhammad or Quran. If the golden mean thing is true, the credit should go to the ancients (pagans?) who built kabaa or established Mecca as a city, and not to Muhammad, Allah or Islam.

You will find the following article fascinating too:

http://www.maa.org/devlin/devlin_05_07.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

This is a typical Muslim con-job. They are dishonest beyond belief. Mecca is 21-28-48N - which equates to 21.48 on the decimal degree format- putting it 7.614km from the North pole and 12,388 km from the South pole - which makes the ratio 1.627, not 1.618. This may seem a small "mistake" by Allah. However it equates to an error of 26.2km.

Even the ancient greeks knew about the golden mean. Apparently, Allah did not.

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

AhmedBahgat wrote:Ahmed chose to explain to dumb ugly what golden mean means:

Let's me now apply the numbers obtained from the first movie concerning the distances between Mecca and both north and south poles to the golden mean equation:

Distance between Mecca and south pole (from first movie) = 12348.32 km = a
Distance between Mecca and north pole (from first movie) = 7631.68 km = b

a = the longer distance
b = the shorter distance

Therefore according to the following equation:

(12348.32 + 7631.68)/12348.32 = 12348.32/7631.68 = 1.6180339887

1.6180339 = 1.6180343 = 1.6180339887 (amazing)

Do you get it now, Ugly?

Only one point C on any line between two points a and b, will make it a golden mean

i.e.

(Longer Distance + shorter Disatance)/Longer Distance

must equal:

Longer Distance/Shorter Distance

must equal:

bloody amazing

back to you cell ugly to do your cellwork
Fudged numbers. The distance of Mecca from the North pole is 7614km, not 7631km.

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

AhmedBahgat wrote:See this one, inmates:

So you reckon the Muslims fabricated that?
Yes, logic tells us that a line drawn from 90d N, 180dE to 90d S, 180d W, will not cross Mecca at 21:28:48N, 39:49:29E. The diagonal must be a 1:2 latitude:longitude ratio - which Mecca isn't.