65:4, The Quran does not allow sex with immature Girls!

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
AhmedBahgat

Re: 65:4, The Quran does not allow sex with immature Girls!

Post by AhmedBahgat »

AB wrote:See, if the Quran does not mention the women who are divorced between their periods, then we will never know what Idah should be for them

Aksel Ankersen wrote:Well the Koran says in another Sura they shall wait to have three menstrual periods.
والمطلقات يتربصن بانفسهن ثلاثة قروء ولايحل لهن ان يكتمن ماخلق الله في ارحامهن ان كن يؤمن بالله واليوم الاخر وبعولتهن احق بردهن في ذلك ان ارادوا اصلاحا ولهن مثل الذي عليهن بالمعروف وللرجال عليهن درجة والله عزيز حكيم

The divorced women must wait up to three menstrual cycles before another marriage. If they believe in God and the Day of Judgment, it is not lawful for them to hide what God has created in their wombs. Within their waiting period their husbands have the right to resume marital relations, if they want reconciliation. Women have benefits as well as responsibilities. Men have a status above women. God is Majestic and Wise.

-al Baqara 228

Fine, I concede my mistake in my claim that those between periods were not mentioned, however that does not help you in solving the LAM issue

in fact LAM is the most used deny device for verbs in Arabic because it is the only one to deny the (NEAR) PAST

Lan does not deny past, it only denies present and future

La denies all

Lam is the only one to deny near past or (even) past if you want to take it that way, therefore to refer to the women who are between their periods by denying the verb, we only have Lam to use

[
Aksel Ankersen wrote:the Koran alone does not endorse paedophilia. However, for the 90% of Muslims who believe in hadith and tafsir it is another matter.
[/quote]

Thanks, now for the 90% figure you came up with, I believe the figure is way over reality, possibly 40% max, however I don't give a fuk about that, being 10% or 99%, it makes no difference, the Quran already told us about the jews and christians who manipulated the meaning of their books to suit their own desires, so why not many of the Muslims or most of them will not do the same?, the truth of the matter is, for me, indeed so many Muslims manipulated so any Quran verses, and their way of doing so is by injecting other material like their man made hadith, fiqh, sirah, etc etc

Centaur

Post by Centaur »

hadith is history and more reliable, Like How mohammed lived his life.
koran is the delusion of paedophile mohammad for example if you want to molest come up with an aya, if you want to ban adoption to marry your sons daughter come withanother aya.

Your stupid Koran starts and ends with Paedphile mohammed who claimed to be prophet.
unless you cant verify the authority of Paedophile mohammed you cannot even think about Koran.this is where muslims going in circles.
How do a non muslim know that Koran is from God ?.
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

sum

Post by sum »

Hello charleslemartel

Your quote -
The path to the clusters of neurons where Quran is recorded becomes so well-etched that other parts stop functioning properly. So no matter what they try to think, the impulses are almost always sent via the already etched channels to the areas where Quran is recorded in the brain. Probably that is why their thinking abilities appear to be impaired.

This is an interesting matter. It is paralleled in proven fact by those born with a squint. If you have a squint the brain sees double. This is unacceptable to the brain and so it ignores the images from one of the eyes. As time goes by this part of the brain stops functioning properly because of lack of use and even if at a late stage the squint is corrected the brain does not regain its proper function and people have what is called a lazy eye - it sends data to the brain but the impaired part of the brain does not react to the data. There is no longer any double vision but the brain remains impaired and the vision in the corrected eye remains ignored. The brain can not now respond to the lazy eye.

I am sure that something similar happens to the muslim brain as how many times have we seen the muslims go into a state of denial where irrefutable facts and morals make no impression on them. I have always said and will always claim that the muslim brain has been significantly damaged.

sum

Maersk

Post by Maersk »

Its the beginning of another form of mutated genes. From great apes inablity to think to human being's ablity to reason, and now islam is leading muslims back to being apeman. They be like apes and monkeys. :lotpot:

charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

sum wrote:Hello charleslemartel

Your quote -
The path to the clusters of neurons where Quran is recorded becomes so well-etched that other parts stop functioning properly. So no matter what they try to think, the impulses are almost always sent via the already etched channels to the areas where Quran is recorded in the brain. Probably that is why their thinking abilities appear to be impaired.

This is an interesting matter. It is paralleled in proven fact by those born with a squint. If you have a squint the brain sees double. This is unacceptable to the brain and so it ignores the images from one of the eyes. As time goes by this part of the brain stops functioning properly because of lack of use and even if at a late stage the squint is corrected the brain does not regain its proper function and people have what is called a lazy eye - it sends data to the brain but the impaired part of the brain does not react to the data. There is no longer any double vision but the brain remains impaired and the vision in the corrected eye remains ignored. The brain can not now respond to the lazy eye.

I am sure that something similar happens to the muslim brain as how many times have we seen the muslims go into a state of denial where irrefutable facts and morals make no impression on them. I have always said and will always claim that the muslim brain has been significantly damaged.

sum

Thanks, I was not aware of this interesting bit about the squint.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.