A question for SAM.

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
sum

A question for SAM.

Post by sum »

Hello SAM

Does Islam demand the killing of those who mock Muhammad?

sum

sum

Re: A question for SAM.

Post by sum »

Hello SAM

Come out of hiding and answer my question.

I am beginning to think that your knowledge of Islam is very limited and you are just full of evasions and bluster.

sum

sum

Post by sum »

Hello SAM

Are you afraid to answer the question?

It appears that you are doing the Islamic trick of going to ground and only reappearing when you think that that people have all forgotten about the question.

I am not surprised that you feel ashamed by everything about Islam. If you are not ashamed then it only shows how Islamic indoctrination has damaged your brain. Do not forget that Ali Sina said that an Islamic upbringing destroys a person`s empathy. Do you agree?

sum

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

I think SAM forgot where he was posting.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website

sum

Post by sum »

Hello SAM

I hope that the guests looking in to the forum take note of real true Islam.

SAM, I will give you a little help. Please read the following -

Sharia permits the murder (yes, murder) of anyone who verbally opposes Islam, since they are at war with Islam:
“There is no indemnity obligatory for killing a non-Muslim (harbi) at war with Muslims. -Reliance of the Traveller, o4.17, p.593

Here are the classical legal rulings:
First, the Muslim deserves death for doing any of the following (Reliance of the Traveler pp. 597-98, o8.7):
1. Reviling Allah or his Messenger;
2. being sarcastic about ‘Allah’s name, His command, His interdiction, His promise, or His threat’;
3. denying any verse of the Quran or ‘anything which by scholarly consensus belongs to it, or to add a verse that does not belong to it’;
4. holding that ‘any of Allah’s messengers or prophets are liars, or to deny their being sent’;
5. reviling the religion of Islam;
6. being sarcastic about any ruling of the Sacred Law;
7. denying that Allah intended ‘the Prophet’s message…to be the religion followed by the entire world.

Do you agree with this?

sum