Good Article

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
antineoETC

Good Article

Post by antineoETC »

PUBLISHED JULY 2019

Although the author's following assertion is debatable to put it mildly:

"Even as the Prophet and his early followers faced intense persecution, they didn’t claim victimhood."
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website

sum

Re: Good Article

Post by sum »

Hello antineoETC

I read the article but was put off by the opening statement where she says that there are many moderate muslims. She ought to have a word with Erdogan who might disagree on the grounds that there is only one Islam. In fact the Koran specifically dictates that muslims can not pick and choose what guidance to follow. If Allah gives guidance then muslims must accept and follow otherwise they become hypocrites and worthy of death.

I would claim that the MCB is far more the true Islam than the so-called moderates. One has to ask what guidance from Allah are the moderates rejecting?

The article dealt almost solely with Islamic dress code for women and nothing of real substance. However, it might be a micro-step in the right direction.

sum

pr126

Post by pr126 »

I read the article but was put off by the opening statement where she says that there are many moderate muslims.
There may be moderate Muslims, but Islam is not moderate.
Guess which one wins?
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

sum

Post by sum »

I would like these moderate muslims to tell us what parts of the Koran they reject.

sum