Muslims dicovered and settled America!!!

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
manfred

Muslims dicovered and settled America!!!

Post by manfred »

Recep Tayyip Erdogan claims Muslim sailors reached the American continent in 1178 – exactly 314 years before Columbus ...

He got this from things like this:
https://www.worldbulletin.net/history/m ... 26242.html

or this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_II

It's all true of course... Muslims discovered and settled in America long before Columbus, several times by different people, probably just after their successful mission to Mars....
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Ariel

Re: Muslims dicovered and settled America!!!

Post by Ariel »

manfred wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:16 am
Recep Tayyip Erdogan claims Muslim sailors reached the American continent in 1178 – exactly 314 years before Columbus ...

It's all true of course... Muslims discovered and settled in America long before Columbus, several times by different people, probably just after their successful mission to Mars....
Indeed it is true. If President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says it, it must be true.

And even if it isn't true, I heard from a very reliable source dat Columbus was a Muslim. So....
The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Even if that wasn't a pile of sh!t he got beaten by Leif Ericson, St Brendan and Welsh prince Madoc.The latter two were Christians of course.
Last edited by antineoETC on Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Can we for this one post turn of the expletive censor and show sh!t AS sh!t? It's in a good cause,
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

If he wants to play that game Asia Minor was discovered and settled by the Greeks centuries before the Turks. Spain was discovered by the Visigoths centuries before the Arabs.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Having just read Manfred's link the person allegedly HYPOTHESISED not DISCOVERED a continent.ALSO....

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

So, Mr would-be neo-Ottoman sultan, the circumference of the earth was first accurately calculated by an ancient Greek pagan and America was actually, rather than theoretically, discovered in the early eleventh century, by Viking Christian Leif Erikson.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

But why does Erdogan feel the need to establish a pre-colombian Muslim claim to the Americas by pointing to historical Muslims who supposedly "got there first"? After all the earth and everything on it belong to Allah and by extension the Muslims. No more justification is needed, is it?And surely the ancestors of the native Americans were Muslims when they first crossed the land bridge before they started carving images of created things on tree trunks and dancing round them, or worshiping the sun and ripping out human hearts to propitiate it. Why doesn't the fanatically Muslim Turkish president express the Muslim claim on America in these Islamic terms?Does he think the world will say "what a load of most excellent crap!" and laugh at him?

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

Looks like the Erdogan story is quite old. Good Article on this whole subject.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

WE"RE NOT GUILTY OF COLONIALISM rants Erdogan.

No you just invaded and settled lands in Asia Minor and Europe that, like the rest of the earth, is the rightful property of the Muslims Coz dey believe Muhammad's a pwophet.

See dat house? Dat's mine coz I believe Muhammad's a pwophet

See dat car? Dat's mine coz I believe Muhammad's a pwophet

See dat church? Dat's mine coz I believe Muhammad's a pwophet

See dem girls? Dey's mine coz I believe Muhammad's a pwophet

etc etc