Where have the muslims gone?

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
Nosuperstition

Re: Where have the muslims gone?

Post by Nosuperstition »

My daad told me once that if ever the U.S wanted so they could nuke India perhaps due to the threat posed by an ever increasing Hindu fanaticism.However,being benign/benevolent,they do not do that.Perhaps you people also threatened muslims with the same unless those zebras respect borders and got them out of this forum.You people are very much like the scheming Brahmins who divided same people into castes with different names such as Reddies who worship Yellamma,a goddess near the boundaries of the village or similar to outcastes,Velama or veli+madhya(in the middle of banishment) and Kapu ,the guardians of houses and fields and then made them all fight one another in the name of caste.All these came into being from tribals themselves who are known as Kanuma/Kamma people or those from the hills or mountains.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Nosuperstition

I`m not sure what you are getting at. Are you suggesting that we drove the muslims out of the forum? The most you can claim is that the muslims did not like the truth and reality of Islam made clear in the forum. Perhaps it disturbed them to the point that it created doubts about their faith and so to avoid being further disturbed decided to leave. It might be that their Imams told them not to visit this site. This would be in accord with the the Koran.

sum

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

sum wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:18 pm
Hello Nosuperstition

I`m not sure what you are getting at. Are you suggesting that we drove the muslims out of the forum? The most you can claim is that the muslims did not like the truth and reality of Islam made clear in the forum. Perhaps it disturbed them to the point that it created doubts about their faith and so to avoid being further disturbed decided to leave. It might be that their Imams told them not to visit this site. This would be in accord with the the Koran.

sum
The way you people gang up on someone does frighten them.May be you also used other means to scare them away.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Nosuperstition

I am not sure in what way we frighten the muslims. Can you explain? I am also not aware of what other means we could use to frighten them apart from pointing out the problems with Muhammad and the Koran.

I can not see how we could use physical violence or any other means to frighten the muslims apart from showing how unacceptable Islam is and how it is almost certainly man-made bearing in mind all the violence, inaccuracies and inhumanity in the Koran.

Please explain how we "frighten" the muslims apart from creating doubt in their faith. Isn`t this one of the objectives of FFI?.

sum

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

sum wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:41 am
Hello Nosuperstition

I am not sure in what way we frighten the muslims. Can you explain? I am also not aware of what other means we could use to frighten them apart from pointing out the problems with Muhammad and the Koran.

I can not see how we could use physical violence or any other means to frighten the muslims apart from showing how unacceptable Islam is and how it is almost certainly man-made bearing in mind all the violence, inaccuracies and inhumanity in the Koran.

Please explain how we "frighten" the muslims apart from creating doubt in their faith. Isn`t this one of the objectives of FFI?.

sum
That was the between the years 2000 to 2003,when the Afghan or Iraq wars commenced.The then Indian external minister Yashwant Sinha opposed the invasion of Iraq.Shortly thereafter,a chopper from a U.S navy vessel made trips above the Kalpakkam nuclear reactor in the state of Tamil NaaDu in India violating the Indian air space.The whole episode was reported in the ETV network back then.Also when I complained in the old forum about how evangelicals have created noise pollution near my uncle's house by blaring through loud speakers, prior to 2003,the very next thing that happened near their house was the appearance of a life size statue of Virgin Mary encased in a permanent glass case.So dear sum,I do not believe you when you say that we do not bully.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Nosuperstition

Your post has no relevance as to why the muslims have disappeared from this thread or FFI.

sum

sum

Post by sum »

I do not think that it is a coincidence that the muslims have gone. I think that Islamic scholars have got at them and possibly put them off by using Koran 4:140, reminding them that Allah has advised them as below -

Verse (4:140) - English Translation

__
Welcome to the Quranic Arabic Corpus, an annotated linguistic resource for the Holy Quran. This page shows seven parallel translations in English for the 140th verse of chapter 4 (sūrat l-nisāa). Click on the Arabic text to below to see word by word details of the verse's morphology.

Verse (4:140)
Go
Chapter (4) sūrat l-nisāa (The Women)

Sahih International: And it has already come down to you in the Book that when you hear the verses of Allah [recited], they are denied [by them] and ridiculed; so do not sit with them until they enter into another conversation. Indeed, you would then be like them. Indeed Allah will gather the hypocrites and disbelievers in Hell all together -

Pickthall: He hath already revealed unto you in the Scripture that, when ye hear the revelations of Allah rejected and derided, (ye) sit not with them (who disbelieve and mock) until they engage in some other conversation. Lo! in that case (if ye stayed) ye would be like unto them. Lo! Allah will gather hypocrites and disbelievers, all together, into hell;

Yusuf Ali:
Already has He sent you Word in the Book, that when ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme: if ye did, ye would be like them. For Allah will collect the hypocrites and those who defy faith - all in Hell:-

Shakir: And indeed He has revealed to you in the Book that when you hear Allah's communications disbelieved in and mocked at do not sit with them until they enter into some other discourse; surely then you would be like them; surely Allah will gather together the hypocrites and the unbelievers all in hell.

Muhammad Sarwar: God has told you (believers) in the Book that when you hear people disbelieving and mocking God's revelations, do not sit with them unless they change the subject. You will become like them. God will gather all the hypocrites and the disbelievers together in hell fire.

Mohsin Khan: And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Quran) that when you hear the Verses of Allah being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allah will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell,

Arberry: He has sent down upon you in the Book: 'When you hear God's signs being disbelieved and made mock of, do not sit with them until they plunge into some other talk, or else you will surely be like to them.' God will gather the hypocrites and the unbelievers all in Gehenna.

sum

frankie

Post by frankie »

sum
I do not think that it is a coincidence that the muslims have gone. I think that Islamic scholars have got at them and possibly put them off by using Koran 4:140,
Whilst I am in no position to dispute your claims sum, there could very well be another explanation for Muslim absenteeism here.

There is at present Muslim scholars rocking the Islamic boat, to a point of capsize, with their refutations of the claims of the Quran being perfectly preserved, which all Muslims are taught to accept as being true.

Sheik Yasir Qadhi and Dr Shabir Ally are two of the most prominent Muslim scholars guilty of this.

Yasir Qadhi took down his video on the conversation he had with Mohammed Hijab which revealed Yasi Quadi admitting there "are holes in the Quranic narrative "which should not be discussed openly by non Islamic scholars in the public forum.

The following video clip from an American Christian apologist explains the situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8W_wy6no9g

As well as this, Speakers Corner, London U.K is host to open debates between Christian and Muslim apologists,(and others) which are presented for viewing on various YouTube channels worldwide, e.g. SOCO Films, DCCI, Bible Outreach, Bob the Builder on SOCO Films, Pfander Films to name just a few, which are well worth your time to listen to.

Rest assured the Islamic world is in turmoil at the moment, assisted by Islamic scholars themselves, and because non Muslims are more knowledgeable than ever before on Islam, Muslims are being refuted by their own sources.

Islam is imploding, it is only a matter of time before its demise is complete.

frankie

Post by frankie »

sum
I do not think that it is a coincidence that the muslims have gone. I think that Islamic scholars have got at them and possibly put them off by using Koran 4:140,
Whilst I am in no position to dispute your claims sum, there could very well be another explanation for Muslim absenteeism here.

There is at present Muslim scholars rocking the Islamic boat, to a point of capsize, with their refutations of the claims of the Quran being perfectly preserved, which all Muslims are taught to accept as being true.

Sheik Yasir Qadhi and Dr Shabir Ally are two of the most prominent Muslim scholars guilty of this.

Yasir Qadhi took down his video on the conversation he had with Mohammed Hijab which revealed Yasi Quadi admitting there "are holes in the Quranic narrative "which should not be discussed openly by non Islamic scholars in the public forum.

The following video clip from an American Christian apologist explains the situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8W_wy6no9g

The conversation which caused all the controversy, between Yasir Qadhi and Mohammed Hijab.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc_TJs17Qks

As well as this, Speakers Corner, London U.K is host to open debates between Christian and Muslim apologists,(and others) which are presented for viewing on various YouTube channels worldwide, e.g. SOCO Films, DCCI, Bible Outreach, Bob the Builder on SOCO Films, Pfander Films to name just a few, which are well worth your time to listen to.

Rest assured the Islamic world is in turmoil at the moment, assisted by Islamic scholars themselves, and because non Muslims are more knowledgeable than ever before on Islam, Muslims are being refuted by their own sources.

Islam is imploding, it is only a matter of time before its demise is complete.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello frankie

Good to see you back.

I have posted an article from Jihad Watch in the "Koran and Hadith" section which is along the lines that you have posted. It is 2,500 mistakes in the Koran. It is a rather long article but worth a read especially as it is from muslim scholars.

I think that all these criticisms and doubts re the Koran coming from Islamic scholars themselves is taking the wind out of the sails of the muslims and they will not like this to be shown to them as well as non-muslims.

sum