Please answer my questions, Eagle

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
sum

Please answer my questions, Eagle

Post by sum »

Hello Eagle

Why will you not answer my questions? Just to remind you, here are two -

When "little satans" or jinn enter the mouth of someone who yawns while praying what do they do and how do they do it?

You claim to be able to prove that jinn exist. Can you do the same for Buraq and if you can please tell us how?

I would appreciate your reply.

sum

Eagle

Re: Please answer my questions, Eagle

Post by Eagle »

No it cannot be proven and it was shown how it isn't beyond to reason to believe in the unseen. It in fact is genetically justified.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Eagle

You have avoided answering my questions.

Your quote -
No it cannot be proven and it was shown how it isn't beyond to reason to believe in the unseen. It in fact is genetically justified.

Will you please explain to us whether jinn have genes? Can the genes be investigated despite being unseen by man? Will the charts be able to print the jinn`s genetic pattern to compare with mankind despite the genes, like their jinn origin, being unseen? How would the genes be obtained from the unseen jinn?

According to you it can be genetically justified but you avoided telling us whether Buraq can or can not be seen or be genetically justified.

Do you believe that Buraq still exists somewhere and whether Muhammad was able to see Buraq? Was Buraq a genetic freak or did the unseen Allah make it that way?

Please clarify with some detail otherwise we will have to regard you as gullible with no credible reason of your own.

sum

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Eagle

Did you really believe what you claimed? Do jinn have genes and are they obtainable for investigation?

Surely you have an answer to my question or does the subject of a parallel and invisible society, which you are required to accept as true, embarrass you?

So far you are avoiding grass roots Islam but are keen to have a say where you can have wriggle room. This shows a significant weakness in your Islamic faith which highlights itself by your refusal to engage in the subject of the invisible jinn.

I genuinely believe that you do not believe in them at all as and would rather keep off the subject and avoid making you and Islam a laughing stock.

sum

Eagle

Post by Eagle »

sum wrote:Hello Eagle

Did you really believe what you claimed? Do jinn have genes and are they obtainable for investigation?

Surely you have an answer to my question or does the subject of a parallel and invisible society, which you are required to accept as true, embarrass you?

So far you are avoiding grass roots Islam but are keen to have a say where you can have wriggle room. This shows a significant weakness in your Islamic faith which highlights itself by your refusal to engage in the subject of the invisible jinn.

I genuinely believe that you do not believe in them at all as and would rather keep off the subject and avoid making you and Islam a laughing stock.

sum
The reference to genes was about humans and their hardwired inclination to believe in a higher purpose for life. Ahteism runs against man's nature. Refer back to the thread where you were explained what "system 1" is.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Eagle

You haven`t made it clear with a yes or no to the question as to whether jinn have genes.

Do they or don`t they? What do you believe?

sum

Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Muslims dont conjecture on the unseen realities without scriptural proof. We do not have this information and thus leave it as is without affirming or negating it.

Do you agree that it is contrary to human nature to believe in a higher purpose of existence?

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Eagle

Do you or do you not believe that jinn have genes.

You might not have proof but you must have a belief one way or another and so what is it?

sum

Eagle

Post by Eagle »

The belief is to accept the limits of one's knowledge. Humility instead of baseless conjecture. And your question is based on a misunderstanding of a sentence that spoke of human genes, not jinn. Maybe the close phonetical structure of both words confused you?

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Eagle

Please do not give a general answer to specific questions.

Do you believe that jinn have genes?

Do you believe that jinn have a mass that can be measured?

sum

Eagle

Post by Eagle »

sum wrote:Hello Eagle

Please do not give a general answer to specific questions.

Do you believe that jinn have genes?

Do you believe that jinn have a mass that can be measured?

sum
Are you still confused by the similar phonetical structure of jinn/genes?

Is it still hard to comprehend why Muslims do not speculate on the unseen?

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Eagle

You are trying your best to avoid answering my questions.

It is your own BELIEF that I am asking for. I will ask yet again for your BELIEF .

Do you BELIEVE that jinn have genes?

Do you BELIEVE that jinn have mass that can be measured?

Tell us your BELIEF on this matter.

sum

Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Not trying. My belief is not in jinn but in Islam which has a set of rules including not conjecturing on areas the Quran and the traditions are silent upon.

Still not over the phonetical similarity jinn/genes?

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Eagle

Your quote -
Is it still hard to comprehend why Muslims do not speculate on the unseen?

It is called indoctrination. You were born with brain function but your indoctrination has cast free thought aside.

Your quote defines muslims. You are to accept what you are told without question - and you do. No thought as to whether it might be nonsense or not. Perhaps Ali Sina was correct when he described muslims as zombies.

sum

Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Do you mean there is a single person that isn't indoctrinated? Prove that indoctrination prevents free thinking.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Eagle

Let`s get back to the questions.

Do you BELIEVE that jinn have genes?

Do you BELIEVE that jinn have mass that can be measured?

Please do not run away as it must be very simple for you to answer the questions.

sum

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Eagle

Have you nothing to say because of your inability to answer my questions?

sum

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Eagle

Please tell me if you have left this thread because you can not answer my questions.

sum