Page 1 of 2

Hajj, where people go to die

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:47 pm
by Centaur

Re: Hajj, where people go to die

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:53 pm
by Fernando
Well, it's an improvement on suicide bombing - at least all the dead Hajjis are volunteers.

Re: Hajj, where people go to die

Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:57 pm
by Hombre
I have noticed he opens his monologue with "I am a former Muslim". But he still keeps his beard, and Muslim name. Nonetheless he deserves the benefiit of the doubt & credit for telling the truth about holly-molly.

Hey SAM
This guy has left Islam - so where is your babamika claim "Islam is the fastest growing religion.?

Oh no! - not again, you are still riding that horse into the la la land of Arabia. :horseride: :roflmao:

Re: Hajj, where people go to die

Posted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:38 am
by manfred
Hajj is a vile abuse and a rip-off aimed at the poorest and most vulnerable people... The filthy rich Saudis collect every last penny of life times savings of the poor in Pakistan, India Bangladesh and Indonesia. Typically people cannot go until they are old because they need to work hard for many years to save the money.

Then they get carted around for a few weeks like cattle, performing silly rituals. One is dangerous for old people, the circumambulation. Of course, for a big fat price, you can rent a wheel chair, but if you do not have enough money, you take your chance and hope you do not get trampled to death.

And those walking over the bodies of the poor old folk believe God is pleased with them....

It really is an obscenity.

The fat Saudi king is sitting of a mountain of money conned out of the poorest of the poor.

Re: Hajj, EID MUBARAK

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:02 pm
by SAM
A video showing Muslims celebrating Eid from all over the world. Muslims are the fastest growing religion. By 2030, Muslims are expected to make up 8% of Europe's population including an estimated 19 million in the EU (3.8%), including 13 million foreign-born Muslim immigrants. Islam is widely considered as the fastest growing religion in Europe due primarily to immigration and above average birth rates. Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the overall world population between 2015 and 2060 and, in the second half of this century. :D

Re: Hajj, EID MUBARAK

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:46 pm
by Hombre
SAM wrote: By 2030, Muslims are expected to make up 8% of Europe's population including an estimated 19 million in the EU (3.8%), including 13 million foreign-born Muslim immigrants. Islam is widely considered as the fastest growing religion in Europe due primarily to immigration and above average birth rates. Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the overall world population between 2015 and 2060 and, in the second half of this century. :D
Don't hold your hopes up too high. Europeans didn't get to this point in term of economic, social & scientific progress because they are stupid - or elect stupids to lead them.

Look at their history of past 300 years - they can be very ruthless & have demonstrated what they will do to those who try to threaten their way of life, religion or western values. If you think that they (and Israel for that matter) will let Muslims use their own democracy to destroy their democracy - you are wrong - very wrong.

At least they will change the face of Islam more in line with values of Judea-Christianity - not the other way. Also don't forget, we are now in the knowledge based era. The power of knowledge, where knowledge is power. Europeans have it - Muslims don't. Therefore, throwing millions of worm bodies onto the streets of Eropeans will not get you anywhere - except more poverty, discrimination & hardship for Muslims there.

Wake up to the new realities of today - not the yesteryear. Islam is no longer the empire which used to be and won't be anytime in the future.

Re: Hajj, EID MUBARAK

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:15 am
by antineoETC

Re: Hajj, EID MUBARAK

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:21 am
by antineoETC
SAM wrote:Muslims are the fastest growing religion. By 2030, Muslims are expected to make up 8% of Europe's population including an estimated 19 million in the EU (3.8%)
What will happen then SAM?

Re: Hajj, EID MUBARAK

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:23 pm
by Fernando
Hombre wrote: Europeans didn't get to this point in term of economic, social & scientific progress because they are stupid - or elect stupids to lead them.
You are, correctly, talking in the past tense. European leaders, today, seem extremely stupid. The only alternative conclusions are that they are mad or traitors to their people.

Re: Hajj, where people go to die

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:18 pm
by Ariel
Dear Brothers,

Protect your daughters, sisters and wives like the Turkish brothers protect their sisters and wives during Hajj. "The power of a society is reflected in how much the men value, protect and care for their women.”

Image
Are Muslims really afraid that their wife's are not safe in Mekka? That they can get sexually assaulted ?

:clueless:

Re: Hajj, where people go to die

Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:50 pm
by Mughal
Dear centaur, there is no such thing as hajj in deen of islam as it is practised by people who claim to be religious muslims.

Word hajj is from root haa, jeem and jeem. it has many meanings including argument or dispute or fight or sacred journey or a special journey etc etc.

As I usually tell everyone start learning meanings of words from available good dictionaries and use a little bit thinking and you will get the idea what the quran is actually talking about.

For example, what is meaning of words BAITULLAH? It means house of God or kingdom of God or sacred piece of land etc etc. In quranic sense a muslim is supposed to undertake a journey of learning and doing things for bringing about rule of law of God in God's kingdom. A kingdom wherein each and every person can live a blissful, dignified and secure life with help and full support of each other as a proper human community or ummah. This is what is meant by hajj in the quranic sense in proper context of the quran.

deen of islam is an ideology for setting up and managing a proper human society.

regards and all the best.

Re: Hajj, where people go to die

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:19 pm
by frankie
Mughal
there is no such thing as hajj in deen of islam as it is practised by people who claim to be religious muslims.
If this was true, why is Hajj one of the five pillars of Islam,and why is Surah 22 in the Quran specifically named "The Pilgrimage?

Mohammed performed Hajj,was he a religious Muslim or not?

Re: Hajj, where people go to die

Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:42 pm
by Centaur
Ariel wrote:
Dear Brothers,

Protect your daughters, sisters and wives like the Turkish brothers protect their sisters and wives during Hajj. "The power of a society is reflected in how much the men value, protect and care for their women.”

Image
Are Muslims really afraid that their wife's are not safe in Mekka? That they can get sexually assaulted ?

:clueless:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/08/middleea ... index.html

https://topyaps.com/sexual-assault-at-hajj/

https://www.indiatimes.com/entertainmen ... 75739.html

Re: Hajj, EID MUBARAK

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:58 pm
by Nosuperstition
Hombre wrote:
SAM wrote: By 2030, Muslims are expected to make up 8% of Europe's population including an estimated 19 million in the EU (3.8%), including 13 million foreign-born Muslim immigrants. Islam is widely considered as the fastest growing religion in Europe due primarily to immigration and above average birth rates. Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the overall world population between 2015 and 2060 and, in the second half of this century. :D
Don't hold your hopes up too high. Europeans didn't get to this point in term of economic, social & scientific progress because they are stupid - or elect stupids to lead them.

Look at their history of past 300 years - they can be very ruthless & have demonstrated what they will do to those who try to threaten their way of life, religion or western values. If you think that they (and Israel for that matter) will let Muslims use their own democracy to destroy their democracy - you are wrong - very wrong.

At least they will change the face of Islam more in line with values of Judea-Christianity - not the other way. Also don't forget, we are now in the knowledge based era. The power of knowledge, where knowledge is power. Europeans have it - Muslims don't. Therefore, throwing millions of worm bodies onto the streets of Eropeans will not get you anywhere - except more poverty, discrimination & hardship for Muslims there.

Wake up to the new realities of today - not the yesteryear. Islam is no longer the empire which used to be and won't be anytime in the future.
If people of diverse ethnicities living under one umbrella is an Empire, then there exist many Islamic Empires even today. On Russia T. V, they have shown yesterday that displaced Kashmiris on the Pakistani side of Kashmir are agitating against the decision by Indian government to revoke article 370.But as far as I know, Pakistan has already altered the demography in parts of Kashmir under its control by settling people from its loyalist Punjab province just as it does in case of its restive Baluchistan and Sindh provinces. So might be some of those who are protesting might not have been really ethnic Kashmiris.

Re: Hajj, where people go to die

Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:52 pm
by Centaur
just because Muslim are the only group that breed like rats in the modern era does not mean that they would achieve what they wish for.

by the way , historians speculate that Islam was once the largest religion/cult when bubonic plague decimated one third of western civilization.

Re: Hajj, where people go to die

Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:05 am
by antineoETC
Centaur wrote:just because Muslim are the only group that breed like rats in the modern era..
Using analogies like this, given its history and what it was a prelude to, cannot be acceptable. It also gives ammunition to those who try and smear sites like this as "far right" and neo-Nazi. If you must use the imagery of fast-breeding creatures TRIBBLES would be better. They are cute, cuddly, friendly and fictitious:

Image

Re: Hajj, where people go to die

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:21 pm
by Nosuperstition
Using analogies like this, given its history and what it was a prelude to, cannot be acceptable.
In herbivores such as elephants and deer and in omnivores such as monkeys,the instances of one dominant male acquiring a harem by virtue of fight contests and keeping other males sexually starved are quite common.So much so for life being the so called Intelligent and Compassionate design by God.

Since harems are generally associated with medieval thinking and since Muslims supposedly love medieval periods more than others,what about calling them monkeys or deer or elephants?You just chase them away when they attack human habitats for the sake of procuring food for their growing population but do not make them extinct or kill them at will.

Re: Hajj, where people go to die

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:45 pm
by manfred
... and the topic here is ...
a) harems
b) hajj
c) horny elephants

???

Re: Hajj, where people go to die

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:52 pm
by Nosuperstition
manfred wrote:... and the topic here is ...
a) harems
b) hajj
c) horny elephants

???
Well once upon a time,you went to the concept of monkeys or apes in Hinduism by going off topic.Apes which have a lot in common with human D.N.A and that is the main reason why human beings are also omnivorous by birth.You have yourself said that going a little bit off topic is not really that bad.

Anyway I was not the one who began latching unto the tangent.Go through the thread.

Re: Hajj, where people go to die

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:06 pm
by Takeiteasynow
You have yourself said that going a little bit off topic is not really that bad.
Great! I just bought some shares from this company so a little promo isn't that bad. So after harems, horny elephants it's time for ....

Image