creation in the Qur'an

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
SAM

Re: creation in the Qur'an

Post by SAM »

Hombre wrote:Cut the crap & get off that horse SAM. :horseride:
Go to my latest post and tell me where I can get info on Muhammad's early life from official Islamic sites?

DO IT Yah-Mamzer
Help yourself...dont be f*cking lazy
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

moved below
Last edited by antineoETC on Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
"Muhammad is considered to be a perfect model" SOURCE: BBC website
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote:
antineoETC wrote:
SAM wrote:Show me verses from the Quran that apostates needs to be killed
You've gone all Quran-only have you SAM?
Nice try...You failed to prove to me, there are verses from the Quran that apostates must be killed.
There is no verse that I can identify that says "kill apostates" FOR NO OTHER REASON than they are apostates. For instance 4:89-90:

They [hyocrites] long that you should disbelieve even as they disbelieve, that you may be upon a level (with them). So choose not friends from them till they forsake their homes in the way of Allah; if they turn back then take them and kill them wherever you find them, and choose no friend nor helper from among them,
Except those who seek refuge with a people between whom and you there is a covenant, or (those who) come unto you because their hearts forbid them to make war on you or make war on their own folk. Had Allah willed He could have given them power over you so that assuredly they would have fought you. So, if they hold aloof from you and wage not war against you and offer you peace, Allah allows you no way against them.

Now answer MY question. Are you now a Quran-only Muslim?
"Prophet Muhammad...bought, sold, captured, and owned slaves" SOURCE: BBC website
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote:and the Treaty of Hudaibiya (9:11-12)
Where does the word "Hudaibiya" appear in surah 9: 11-12 SAM?
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote:]Nice try Ariel .. those two verses have nothing to do with apostasy. It is speaking about hypocrites (4:89)
A hypocrite is one who outwardly professes Islam and practices its rituals in the presence of the Muslims but is a secret disbeliever who may also do and say all sorts of unIslamic things out of sight and hearing of the true believers. To "turn back" in the sense of this verse means to OPENLY turn back from Islam ie openly apostatise - or at least do so where it is witnessed by a true believer eg a christian who has apparently converted to Islam but continues to profess the trinity in the privacy of his home and is seen doing so by a true believer who is spying through his keyhole.
Last edited by antineoETC on Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote:
DO IT Yah-Mamzer
Help yourself...dont be f*cking lazy

SAM surah 16:125 instructs you to argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious. I don't know, maybe the Islamic meaning of words like "best" and "gracious" are different from how the rest of us understand them.