Why won`t Mughal answer questions?

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
sum

Re: Why won`t Mughal answer questions?

Post by sum »

Hello Mughal

You continue to avoid answering questions either from your own Islamic view point or from the standard Islam. It is completely pointless posting these long posts which say absolutely nothing.

Please just answer the question. Do you have answers but prefer to avoid giving them because they would put both Islam and you in a bad light?

I have asked more than once if Muhammad acted against the guidance in the Koran when he ordered stoning instead of lashing for illegal sexual intercourse. Did he?

Does your own understanding of the current Koran accept that it says that non-believers should convert to Islam, live as dhimmis but keep their own religion, or be fought and be killed if they don`t?

Does your own version of the Koran contain these three options as above?

Please don`t waffle - just give a straight answer.

sum

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

Add one more question. Who decided that Quran contain the words of Allah?.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Mughal

Your quote -
The prophet was sent as a law giver by god to establish his law on earth even if by fighting because he was sent with clear proofs and those who deliberately denied his authority had no right to live after that as a punishment for them from allah by the hand of his messenger.

I deny that Muhammad was a prophet from a god. I do not believe that Allah exists.

It appears from your quote that you support the killing of me. Is this true?

sum