Page 1 of 1

Questions for SAM.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:43 pm
by glitch
Sam, got some questions for you--if you want you can simply answer yes or no, but don't waste my time if you;re not gonna answer?

Islam will conquer every nation?

No constitution or law system will ever surpass Shariah Law.

Shariah law must be enacted even though the Koran hardly outlines what Shariah Law is?

All Jews must be killed to bring about the Koran's End of Days and the return of Jesuss?

Christians will be killed unless they convert to Islam?

Yes or no will be suffiient for each of these, but if you go off on a tangent don't ignore what you don't like with a one sentence answer.

Re: Questions for SAM.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:46 am
by Mughal
glitch wrote:Sam, got some questions for you--if you want you can simply answer yes or no, but don't waste my time if you;re not gonna answer?

Islam will conquer every nation?

No constitution or law system will ever surpass Shariah Law.

Shariah law must be enacted even though the Koran hardly outlines what Shariah Law is?

All Jews must be killed to bring about the Koran's End of Days and the return of Jesuss?

Christians will be killed unless they convert to Islam?

Yes or no will be suffiient for each of these, but if you go off on a tangent don't ignore what you don't like with a one sentence answer.


Dear glitch, here are my answers for your questions.

Islam will conquer every nation? Yes, this is cl;early stated in the quran see 2/143, 3/110, 9/33, 14/26, 48/28, 58/18-22, 61/9 etc.

No constitution or law system will ever surpass Shariah Law. True, the quran challenges humanity to bring forth a way of life for mankind to live by that is better than deen of islam that is properly based upon the quran. See 2/23, 3/19, 85 etc

Shariah law must be enacted even though the Koran hardly outlines what Shariah Law is? The quran explains what shariah law is. Shariah law is basically the way of life whereby people must fulfil all their needs and wants.

All Jews must be killed to bring about the Koran's End of Days and the return of Jesuss? The quran does not want any people to bring harm or destruction upon themselves or others. All must learn to live together on an equal footing and ensure well being of each other as much as humanly possible. However those who refuse must be brought in line. No human society can function properly unless anti social element in a society are dealt with appropriately.

Christians will be killed unless they convert to Islam? The quran clearly tells muslims not to hold any grudge against any nonmuslim who is living in the islamic state as a loyal citizen of the state, instead it tells muslims to ensure their well being. Islam only allows wars against those who wage wars against islamic state or its inhabitants or cause mischief whereby harm or destruction can result.

Yes or no will be suffiient for each of these, but if you go off on a tangent don't ignore what you don't like with a one sentence answer.

If things do not make sense due to simple answers, kindly read my other posts as well to get the idea as to where I am coming from.

regards and all the best.

Re: Questions for SAM.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:48 am
by Takeiteasynow
Summary: Just do as you're being told or face the consequences! :musilmah: :whip: :whip: :whip:

Re: Questions for SAM.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:22 pm
by frankie
Mughal wrote:
glitch wrote:Sam, got some questions for you--if you want you can simply answer yes or no, but don't waste my time if you;re not gonna answer?

Islam will conquer every nation?

No constitution or law system will ever surpass Shariah Law.

Shariah law must be enacted even though the Koran hardly outlines what Shariah Law is?

All Jews must be killed to bring about the Koran's End of Days and the return of Jesuss?

Christians will be killed unless they convert to Islam?

Yes or no will be suffiient for each of these, but if you go off on a tangent don't ignore what you don't like with a one sentence answer.


Dear glitch, here are my answers for your questions.

Islam will conquer every nation? Yes, this is cl;early stated in the quran see 2/143, 3/110, 9/33, 14/26, 48/28, 58/18-22, 61/9 etc.

No constitution or law system will ever surpass Shariah Law. True, the quran challenges humanity to bring forth a way of life for mankind to live by that is better than deen of islam that is properly based upon the quran. See 2/23, 3/19, 85 etc

Shariah law must be enacted even though the Koran hardly outlines what Shariah Law is? The quran explains what shariah law is. Shariah law is basically the way of life whereby people must fulfil all their needs and wants.

All Jews must be killed to bring about the Koran's End of Days and the return of Jesuss? The quran does not want any people to bring harm or destruction upon themselves or others. All must learn to live together on an equal footing and ensure well being of each other as much as humanly possible. However those who refuse must be brought in line. No human society can function properly unless anti social element in a society are dealt with appropriately.

Christians will be killed unless they convert to Islam? The quran clearly tells muslims not to hold any grudge against any nonmuslim who is living in the islamic state as a loyal citizen of the state, instead it tells muslims to ensure their well being. Islam only allows wars against those who wage wars against islamic state or its inhabitants or cause mischief whereby harm or destruction can result.

Yes or no will be suffiient for each of these, but if you go off on a tangent don't ignore what you don't like with a one sentence answer.

If things do not make sense due to simple answers, kindly read my other posts as well to get the idea as to where I am coming from.

regards and all the best.



Mughal

Mohammed claimed to be a prophet in line with all previous Bible prophets, but Mohammed's message was not the same, he changed what the previous prophets preached, which was to repent from sin and to obey the Bible God's laws based on love of God, and all people regardless of faith, not one of these prophets ever preached that anyone not accepting Yahweh as the only God should be violently subjugated, killed or enslaved.

Mohammed changed what Yahweh revealed through His prophets, which turns Mohammed into a false prophet, according to the very God he claimed to represent.

The man you call prophet was nothing more than a product of his time, who used physical warfare against "unbelievers" instead of using spiritual combat, against a spiritual evil, aka sin not people.

According to the Bible, it is sin, not people which is the enemy of God, Mohammed/Allah turned this into war against anyone not accepting Allah as the only god, with Mohammed as prophet.

Allah/Mohammed got it wrong, because they do not represent the God they claim to do, you have been lied to, whether you accept this or not, your own scriptures provide the evidence.

The man you call prophet was a terrorist for his god, just as his god told him to be, Mohammed proved he was a liar, thief and murderer, he was not a true prophet of the Bible God, he was a charlatan.

8:12: “When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.”

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 220:
Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand."

Re: Questions for SAM.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:16 pm
by Hombre
Mughal wrote:Dear glitch, here are my answers for your questions.

Islam will conquer every nation? Yes, this is cl;early stated in the quran see 2/143, 3/110, 9/33, 14/26, 48/28, 58/18-22, 61/9 etc.

No constitution or law system will ever surpass Shariah Law. True, the quran challenges humanity to bring forth a way of life for mankind to live by that is better than deen of islam that is properly based upon the quran. See 2/23, 3/19, 85 etc

Shariah law must be enacted even though the Koran hardly outlines what Shariah Law is? The quran explains what shariah law is. Shariah law is basically the way of life whereby people must fulfil all their needs and wants.

All Jews must be killed to bring about the Koran's End of Days and the return of Jesuss? The quran does not want any people to bring harm or destruction upon themselves or others. All must learn to live together on an equal footing and ensure well being of each other as much as humanly possible. However those who refuse must be brought in line. No human society can function properly unless anti social element in a society are dealt with appropriately.

Christians will be killed unless they convert to Islam? The quran clearly tells muslims not to hold any grudge against any nonmuslim who is living in the islamic state as a loyal citizen of the state, instead it tells muslims to ensure their well being. Islam only allows wars against those who wage wars against islamic state or its inhabitants or cause mischief whereby harm or destruction can result.

Yes or no will be suffiient for each of these, but if you go off on a tangent don't ignore what you don't like with a one sentence answer.

If things do not make sense due to simple answers, kindly read my other posts as well to get the idea as to where I am coming from.

regards and all the best.
Mughal glitch had asked you a very legitimate question. You answered them with usual Islamic mantra - Tell the infidels what he wants to hear, until the moment you defeat him.
Much like many other non-Muslims - I also read the Quran and found not a single passage advocating love of non-Muslims. Instead it commands each Muslim to engage in violent Jihad to spread Islam.

Is Islam going to dominate he world - he answer is categorical no!!!. Because in 21st century it is way too primitive, barbaric & backward to meet the needs of today's modern society.

We don't behead someone just for questioning Muhammad's sexual act with 9-year old girl - revelation or not - we don't do it nor allow it.
We don't force women to become a walking tents - rather, educate men to discipline his sexual desires & respect women as worm & intelligent humans - not just a sexual object to her husband.
We don't teach innocent children to "listen to rocks & trees telling us - oh Believer, come here and kill a non-believer hiding behind me".

You are hilarious mughal :musilmah:

Re: Questions for SAM.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:53 pm
by glitch
Mughal wrote:
Yes or no will be suffiient for each of these, but if you go off on a tangent don't ignore what you don't like with a one sentence answer.


If things do not make sense due to simple answers, kindly read my other posts as well to get the idea as to where I am coming from.

regards and all the best.


Well, since you clearly cannot read, and I clearly marked the questions for Sam, who happens to write one line non-zingers which usually mean nothing whatso ever

and you could probably see if you actually bothered to read the post, ever look at Sam's distracted non-sensical answers.

So as you clearly tried to disguise the brutality of Islam, i would have preferred it from Sam since he usually denied what is in the Koran, but clearly you know the slaughter that must ensue by your own hands--i would hope you realize the code of death you follow.

Re: Questions for SAM.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:56 am
by SAM
glitch wrote:Sam, got some questions for you--if you want you can simply answer yes or no, but don't waste my time if you;re not gonna answer?

Islam will conquer every nation?
Islam has already conquered all countries and nations even though they live in remote areas with the help of media owned by kafirs, especially those owned by Jews. Islamic names have penetrated their brains, through bad news and good news.

No constitution or law system will ever surpass Shariah Law.

Shariah law must be enacted even though the Koran hardly outlines what Shariah Law is?
Shari'a law is a religious law that forms part of the Islamic tradition that only affects Muslims in the country ... such as marriage, property distribution following the law of Faraid (inheritance law), burial and others based on Quran. The Shari'a law will not override or exclude the constituents of the host countries.

All Jews must be killed to bring about the Koran's End of Days and the return of Jesus?
If I am not wrong, the only religion that survives until the end times is Judaism and Islam.

Christians will be killed unless they convert to Islam?
Among the religions in the world today, Christianity is very afraid of Islam and the Quran, especially white Christians because they believe in Islam will influence their followers. Other religions are still strong and steadfast, not worried about Islam. Christians will self-destroyed, annihilated and exterminate within themselves, not necessarily kill them.

Yes or no will be suffiient for each of these, but if you go off on a tangent don't ignore what you don't like with a one sentence answer.
I will not disappoint your simple questions. :D

Re: Questions for SAM.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:34 pm
by glitch
SAM wrote:[Sam, got some questions for you--if you want you can simply answer yes or no, but don't waste my time if you;re not gonna answer?

Islam will conquer every nation?
Islam has already conquered all countries and nations even though they live in remote areas with the help of media owned by kafirs, especially those owned by Jews. Islamic names have penetrated their brains, through bad news and good news.

[/quote]

So this answers the question basically Islam is only good, and Jews control everything. One this is clear--they control isreal and Sam's people will never have it.


No constitution or law system will ever surpass Shariah Law.

Shariah law must be enacted even though the Koran hardly outlines what Shariah Law is?
Shari'a law is a religious law that forms part of the Islamic tradition that only affects Muslims in the country ... such as marriage, property distribution following the law of Faraid (inheritance law), burial and others based on Quran. The Shari'a law will not override or exclude the constituents of the host countries.
[/quote]

Wow, so according to SAM Shariah law isn't that dangeorous i notice there's no Koranic scriptural evidence to back, it, just what Sam Believes.

All Jews must be killed to bring about the Koran's End of Days and the return of Jesus?If I am not wrong, the only religion that survives until the end times is Judaism and Islam. [/qupte]

Ha Ha Ha, Judiasm is okay, ha ha ha unless you ya know are a jew, an evil nasty jew, but there will be jews alive, or will it be that Jduiasm will be pristine because they'll be dead. Love to see Sam bitchslapped around for his non-sensical beliefs. Because, Muslims don't hate jews, they just need to be cleansed, with like Islam, or killed like Isreali's and if they're mouthy you know made into sex slaves or forced to pay Jizyah.



Christians will be killed unless they convert to Islam? Among the religions in the world today, Christianity is very afraid of Islam and the Quran, especially white Christians because they believe in Islam will influence their followers. Other religions are still strong and steadfast, not worried about Islam. Christians will self-destroyed, annihilated and exterminate within themselves, not necessarily kill them.


Hey what religion is killing it's own people--driving them toward mountains to die or hitting them with Sarin Gas, oh Wait its islam. But Christians are killing themselves. Give me one example of christians killing Christians. Sam's answer, every time someone in a western country kills someone over any reason, that's Christianity destroying Christianity.



Yes or no will be suffiient for each of these, but if you go off on a tangent don't ignore what you don't like with a one sentence answer.
I will not disappoint your simple questions.



Yes, you will your Simple mind has already done that, becuase as guided by your religion, you can lie as it suits you.

Re: Questions for SAM.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:36 pm
by SAM
glitch wrote:
So this answers the question basically Islam is only good, and Jews control everything. One this is clear--they control isreal and Sam's people will never have it.
Israel is the newest country in the world that is only 70 years old. It won't last long as David's 80-year rule.

Wow, so according to SAM Shariah law isn't that dangeorous i notice there's no Koranic scriptural evidence to back, it, just what Sam Believes.
Halakha is no better than Sharia. :*)

Ha Ha Ha, Judiasm is okay, ha ha ha unless you ya know are a jew, an evil nasty jew, but there will be jews alive, or will it be that Jduiasm will be pristine because they'll be dead. Love to see Sam bitchslapped around for his non-sensical beliefs. Because, Muslims don't hate jews, they just need to be cleansed, with like Islam, or killed like Isreali's and if they're mouthy you know made into sex slaves or forced to pay Jizyah.
You are clueless why I say, the only religion that survived to the end of time is Judaism and Islam.... At the end Jews will be wiped out from the surface of the earth.

Hey what religion is killing it's own people--driving them toward mountains to die or hitting them with Sarin Gas, oh Wait its islam. But Christians are killing themselves. Give me one example of christians killing Christians. Sam's answer, every time someone in a western country kills someone over any reason, that's Christianity destroying Christianity.
You fools do not understand my point, why I say, Christians will be destroyed in themselves, not kill between one another.


Yes, you will your Simple mind has already done that, becuase as guided by your religion, you can lie as it suits you.
Then, don't ask me, because all my answers are lies.

Quran 30:58, "Indeed We have given to humanity in this Quran, every kind of parable, but if you bring to them any sign, the unbelievers are sure to say, “You do nothing but speak lies.”

Re: Questions for SAM.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:26 pm
by glitch
SAM wrote:Israel is the newest country in the world that is only 70 years old. It won't last long as David's 80-year rule.

Isreal won't last 10 more years. And if it does? Sam? What will you say? This is what Muslims believe. there's more positives of Isreal than Palestine, who has been denying itself a future for 70 years. It took less time for the IRA to cease being terrorists. But you know Arafat is a saint who stole money from his own people--but he's a thief saint I guess.

Ha Ha Ha, Judiasm is okay, ha ha ha unless you ya know are a jew, an evil nasty jew, but there will be jews alive, or will it be that Jduiasm will be pristine because they'll be dead. Love to see Sam bitchslapped around for his non-sensical beliefs. Because, Muslims don't hate jews, they just need to be cleansed, with like Islam, or killed like Isreali's and if they're mouthy you know made into sex slaves or forced to pay Jizyah.

You are clueless why I say, the only religion that survived to the end of time is Judaism and Islam.... At the end Jews will be wiped out from the surface of the earth.


Notice Judiasm good. Jews bad. Jews killed but not killed. but then mass slaughtered, and Jewish women rape sex slaves untl we kill them. So in the end Judaism pristine(ly) slaughtered. But Jews not evil, but all jews eventually killed by Super muslim, then Judaism perfect--no jews.

Quran 30:58, "Indeed We have given to humanity in this Quran, every kind of parable, but if you bring to them any sign, the unbelievers are sure to say, “You do nothing but speak lies.”


Every parable? What about those that are in the Torah? Those that exist in entirety already not skipped and forgotten? What about the amount written by Jesus--words and stories he told not in the Koran at all? What the Gospels claim that happened, which the Koran sums up as basically.. "They killed him not. The end." That Isa basically failed in his message and God said, "OK. I'll just forget you didnt do your job."

Re: Questions for SAM.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:32 pm
by Hombre
SAM wrote:Israel is the newest country in the world that is only 70 years old. It won't last long as David's 80-year rule.
You are dumb & deaf not see the facts on the ground. So far Allah has proved your wrong. It is the same Allah who has been punishing Muslims - more illiteracy, poverty, corruption, death & Muslims-killing-Muslim.

You are clueless why I say, the only religion that survived to the end of time is Judaism and Islam.... At the end Jews will be wiped out from the surface of the earth.
So fat the survived for 3500 years. Allah is making sure that, Israel will survive the next 1000 year - whether you like it or not.
While this country is getting stronger by the day - Muslims are getting weaker by the hour. As for the Palestinians. even their own Arab brethren throughout the sunni world are getting tired of them and have dumped them in favor of Israel.

In fact, you can read many Arab Commentators lament & question the whole idea of sacrificing so much of their on interest for the Palestinians who had betrayed them time & time again. Publicly they regret 70 years of lost opportunity to form economic, scientific & political cooperation with Israel and its positive impact on the standard of livings in their own couturiers.