rape as a weapon

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

rape as a weapon

Post by manfred »

As a Rotherham grooming gang survivor, I want people to know about the religious extremism which inspired my abusers
I’m a Rotherham grooming gang survivor. I call myself a survivor because I’m still alive. I’m part of the UK’s largest ever child sexual abuse investigation.

As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white c***” as they beat me.

They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten.

Fear of being killed, and threats to my parents’ lives, made it impossible for me to escape for about a year. The police didn’t help me.
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/ro ... 61831.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The "independent" is a multi-cultural left paper in the UK, and they say that this is "extremism", i.e. not something Muslims would generally agree with.

SAM, it seems, does agree with using rape as a weapon to promote Islam.... He certainly has echoed clearly what the rapsost have said to this girl.

I wonder if other Muslim members here care to comment.

The Hijab is a symbol to Muslims that this particular woman is not "fair game" or "has it coming", and conversely those women not wearing it are perfectly fine to be sexually exploited, even school girls.

My contention is that this view is not something found in "extremism" but is is common among all Muslims. You certainly find it expressed in various ways very frequently, the the sexual offences statistics in Europe appear strongly to support the notion that this is a common excuse made by Muslims falling short of the law.

Sexual violence like this is a form of jihad, a way to force non-Muslims to conform at least outwardly to Muslim rules.

The Qur'an has quite a telling verse in this connection:
O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Surah 33:59
So a Muslim woman dresses the way she does to signal to Muslim men NOT TO MOLEST HER, as she is a Muslim. Anybody else, hey, just molest away in the name of Allah.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

pelihat
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:13 am

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by pelihat »

not all muslim agree with this
but a few muslim agree and they know how to answer it using qoran

Mughal
Posts: 867
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:45 am
Location: i/g
Contact:

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by Mughal »

manfred wrote:
As a Rotherham grooming gang survivor, I want people to know about the religious extremism which inspired my abusers
I’m a Rotherham grooming gang survivor. I call myself a survivor because I’m still alive. I’m part of the UK’s largest ever child sexual abuse investigation.

As a teenager, I was taken to various houses and flats above takeaways in the north of England, to be beaten, tortured and raped over 100 times. I was called a “white slag” and “white c***” as they beat me.

They made it clear that because I was a non-Muslim, and not a virgin, and because I didn’t dress “modestly”, that they believed I deserved to be “punished”. They said I had to “obey” or be beaten.

Fear of being killed, and threats to my parents’ lives, made it impossible for me to escape for about a year. The police didn’t help me.
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/ro ... 61831.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The "independent" is a multi-cultural left paper in the UK, and they say that this is "extremism", i.e. not something Muslims would generally agree with.

SAM, it seems, does agree with using rape as a weapon to promote Islam.... He certainly has echoed clearly what the rapsost have said to this girl.

I wonder if other Muslim members here care to comment.

The Hijab is a symbol to Muslims that this particular woman is not "fair game" or "has it coming", and conversely those women not wearing it are perfectly fine to be sexually exploited, even school girls.

My contention is that this view is not something found in "extremism" but is is common among all Muslims. You certainly find it expressed in various ways very frequently, the the sexual offences statistics in Europe appear strongly to support the notion that this is a common excuse made by Muslims falling short of the law.

Sexual violence like this is a form of jihad, a way to force non-Muslims to conform at least outwardly to Muslim rules.

The Qur'an has quite a telling verse in this connection:
O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Surah 33:59
So a Muslim woman dresses the way she does to signal to Muslim men NOT TO MOLEST HER, as she is a Muslim. Anybody else, hey, just molest away in the name of Allah.
Dear manfred, if you have read the quran, you will see the basis of deen of islam or rule of law of God is justice. The quran repeatedly tells people to be just, fair and compassionate when dealing with each other. Not only that it also tells people repeatedly not to be unjust, unfair or cruel to each other. All because if people will not do what is right and do what is wrong then there is no chance that they will ever become a proper human family or an islamic ummah or a proper human community or society.

What people do against the teachings of the quran cannot be blamed on deen of islam based upon the proper understanding of the quran. Those who blame things on deen of islam based upon the quran are only making things worse because they only confuse already ignorant people.

Basically human beings are animals in human forms who need to be educated and trained to be proper human beings. If we will fail to do that then what do we expect?

I do not wish to repeat what I have explained already in my other posts but people should learn deen of islam from the quran properly and then criticise it if it is not up to scratch. People who claim to be muslims almost all of them are name sake muslims as they have no idea what actual deen of islam is according to the proper understanding of quran.

As for anyone doing anything wrong anywhere in the world, a criminal is a criminal and such a person should be punished according to the law of the land, no ifs and buts.

regards and all the best.

User avatar
Centaur
Posts: 2185
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by Centaur »

muhal why did Mohammed dint get any of those you said? Was he following something else?
Click to win $50,0000 :rock:

only 2% of KKK are radical, the rest are peaceful law abiding moderates
Islamic Football Team: Striker:Extremist; Defender: Moderate One; Goallie :Leftist

Nosuperstition
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by Nosuperstition »

Mughal wrote:Basically human beings are animals in human forms who need to be educated and trained to be proper human beings. If we will fail to do that then what do we expect?
Yet he found that ascetics, who ate no meat, drank no wine, had no sex outside of marriage, did not steal, and never killed any creature, often lived very long lives
http://www.san.beck.org/AB2-India.html

But a great majority of non-ascetic human beings have to indulge in mild forms of the above to survive without mental retardation,don't they?And anyway is there a guarantee that that those firmly believing ones will not indulge in those things if they are firmly told that what they are doing is indeed halaal?

For example , our SAMMY boy says that the main cause of many of the sexual sins prevalent in the West are due to sexual repression or celibacy that is self imposed by priests which results in it being channelled out quite aggressively.And if priests marry,they too will think about the benefit of their own offspring first and about society only next unlike monks.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

Nosuperstition
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by Nosuperstition »

For example,smoking kills.But one smoker had this to say in a newspaper column.If me smoking reduces my average life span by 5 to 10 years ,and yet if it sustains a family of tobacco labourers,I am prepared to make that sacrifice.So in this case,is his sacrifice really a sacrifice or not?
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

antineoETC
Posts: 1804
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by antineoETC »

Mughal wrote:Dear manfred, if you have read the quran, you will see the basis of deen of islam or rule of law of God is justice
Mughal, you may have missed my question to you OVER HERE. I would be grateful if you could attend to it.
It is in the nature of wasp nests that some of their inhabitants are bound to sting someone. The closer you are to are to a wasp nest the more likely you are to get stung, sometimes fatally. Who would encourage wasps to establish a nest in their house?

Nosuperstition
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by Nosuperstition »

Dear manfred, if you have read the quran, you will see the basis of deen of islam or rule of law of God is justice
Once deity worship is installed,everyone will once again be ruled as per universally established natural laws.You mean to say that theological states of Europe of middle ages did not witness extremely bloody rebellions against the state by the commoners which were put down with equal brutality by the aristocracy?

Or do you mean that they lacked the ideas of righteousness or justice even though the theologians were the ones who were formulating the laws?
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by manfred »

While religion had part in formulating religious standards, it would be silly to suggest that you need any religion in order to know ethical standards. There are many secular systems doing a good or at least adequate job in that... And one religion in particular provides a lousy base for ethics. That is Islam. It puts the end before the means, lacks the golden rule and is discrimatatory. This topic highlights the issue what happens if you have an aim that should be persued by any and available means.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Nosuperstition
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by Nosuperstition »

Parents like to amass as much as they can and try to pass that on to their children.This is a natural law.

Poor nutrition as well as much inbreeding either in the form of cousin marriages or intra-caste marriages also supposedly makes people psychotic and hallucinating.Not just people of M.E ,but even Christian monarchs of middle ages loved cousin marriages as such alliances preserve their properties.This once again is a natural law.

So each will perceive righteousness and justice from their own point of view.So no wonder the poor of the middle ages liked the idea of equal inheritance for everyone as every single human being is the descendant of Adam and Eve,while the aristocracy liked the idea of God proclaiming that he created both the rich and the poor.

So what exactly is just depends upon which side of the fence you are from.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by manfred »

So using rape as a weapon is merely a question of preference for you? Is there no absolute in ethics for, and any and all idea is equivalent with any other?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Nosuperstition
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by Nosuperstition »

I find rape even more disgusting/repugnant than murder. Inspite of Hindu theologians themselves stating that lust is a pretty powerful natural feeling. But then, I try to follow two Sanskrit sayings to the extent possible even in case of normal feelings.

Kaaryaaturaanaam na sukham, na nidra.

Kaamaaturaanaam na bhayam ,na lajjaa.

I have only said that Bible supports both views just as had happened in case of the U. S civil war when people of both the warring sides quoted from it to support their viewpoints.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by manfred »

Where does any author of the Bible justify rape in any circumstances?
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Nosuperstition
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by Nosuperstition »

manfred wrote:Where does any author of the Bible justify rape in any circumstances?
The truth about most religions is known to both you and me.Why should that get repeated over again and again?
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by manfred »

So where does any biblical author suggest that rape is acceptable in some cases ? Do not reply with platitudes but with facts.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by manfred »

Your generalisation about all religion makes no sense. So now all religions according to you allow rape. And no evidence is needed to support this idea. 'You and me know that.' Well, I only know one religion that teaches that any action, however heinous and depraved, is permitted to promote or defend Islam.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Nosuperstition
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by Nosuperstition »

manfred wrote:Your generalisation about all religion makes no sense. So now all religions according to you allow rape. And no evidence is needed to support this idea. 'You and me know that.' Well, I only know one religion that teaches that any action, however heinous and depraved, is permitted to promote or defend Islam.
I did not say all but said most,because I do not know about Jainism,Buddhism or zen or Confucianism promoting rape.About the rest , I think we already know a lot.However since discussing them will bring out a lot of bad blood,I will not go for the bait.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11617
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by manfred »

You ludicrously said that Christianity permits rape, which is nonsense.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Nosuperstition
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by Nosuperstition »

idesigner1 wrote:increasing loyalist among the conquered


viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18194&p=245131&hili ... st#p245131
Balls_of_Titaniam1 wrote:Muslims ruled India for hundred of years while Hindus remained loyal servents.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=704&p=15505&hilit=loyal#p15505

Is that not the reason why rape is perpetrated?To increase loyalty amongst those that are not loyal due to their genetic pool being different?The Christian Church has always supported loyalty to the crown when even the crown was Christian of its denomination,didn't it?And you really believe that after the ransack of entire cities and blazing them down and then taking the leftovers as spoils of war as is explained in Deutoronomy,every right hand possession woman will willingly go to bed with her victor?Do you?

Is that not the reason why the Hindu Marathas completely annihilated muslim populations of many areas of the subcontinent as they came to power towards the close of the Mughal Era as was mentioned by idesigner1?As those with Muslim blood will not be much loyal to the Hindu reagents?Is not loyalty a much valued quality espoused by Christianity where the wife,i.e congregation must remain loyal to the husband which is the Christian Church?
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

Nosuperstition
Posts: 3815
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Re: rape as a weapon

Post by Nosuperstition »

antineoETC wrote:As for the Muslims, they were a dangerous fifth column at a time when the Ottoman Empire was engaged in its jihad against Europe. Remember the Muslims of al-Andalus had a history of calling in their coreligionists from North Africa to bolster their position
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18579&p=245356&hili ... mn#p245356" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How do you earn loyalty of the conquered over a long period and eliminate the possibility of them becoming a fifth column?Rape or illicit liasons. Otherwise a genocide had to be perpetrated.Or they need to be expelled to their original lands.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

Post Reply