Another Question for Sam

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
SAM

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:Actually, no.... the Hindus first went to Bali to escape Muslim rule, centuries ago. Most are from Java originally. Bali a a much more thriving place than the Muslim Islands either side, and less corrupt too, so they had a more recent influx of Muslims there. Many of the Hindus are not happy about that, specially since the most prominent contribution to Balinese culture has been an epidemic in vehicle theft and other property crime, attempts at forced conversion, rapes and tourist rip-offs, not to mention the bombings in Bali ...
Whites love Balinese because they can mess up the girls there especially Aussies :lol: Economics are very dependent on tourism. There are hundreds of thousands of Balinese Hindus living permanently among Muslims in other parts of Indonesia.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

manfred

Post by manfred »

Australians are not like SAM.... And "economics" is a social science. You mean "economy" and that is singular. So it should be "The economy is..."

Of course tourism in important to Bali. That is why the Muslims used the bombings to try to destroy it. Muslims from other parts of Indonesia are jealous about that, as they do not attract the same numbers, and it is easy to see why.

Go to Jogja, one of Java's main tourist centres.... The food is not as nice, as a foreigner you get hassled and scammed, beggars everywhere, some very aggressive.... crime is a problem,,,, and there is a seedy, unpleasant prostitution scene wit both woman and men, even children.

By contrast, Bail is clean, there are very few problems for tourists, they do not get constantly hassled. You have a range of things to do, and the streets are as safe as in Singapore.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote: That is why the Muslims used the bombings to try to destroy it.
Nope, they don't want to destroy Bali, white people make this island dirty and unclean because of naked acts, adultery on the beach. As I said, white people are immoral and rude in other people's countries. They think the whole world is theirs and are free to do whatever they want.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.

manfred

Post by manfred »

So Muslims wanted to destroy the tourism on the Island.... Well, that is one major reason why they are not popular on the island.

And, according to you, the bombings were a good thing, it seems.... the Muslim exterminators called.... "they had it coming...." .... Meanwhile in Muslim tourist spots, the prostitution goes on.... the drug trade too....

And your racism really is sickening SAM...

SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:So Muslims wanted to destroy the tourism on the Island.... Well, that is one major reason why they are not popular on the island.

And, according to you, the bombings were a good thing, it seems.... the Muslim exterminators called.... "they had it coming...." .... Meanwhile in Muslim tourist spots, the prostitution goes on.... the drug trade too....

And your racism really is sickening SAM...
Aussie tourists branded ‘disrespectful’ over video of wild antics in Bali

A group of young Australians in Bali have been branded “feral” and “disgusting” after footage emerged of them running naked, urinating in public and yelling insults at locals on the holiday island.

The shocking video was filmed by the group’s Balinese tour guide and uploaded on Snapchat on Saturday, according to 7News.

It shows at least five men, who appear to be drunk, urinating in public, damaging property and carrying on with wild antics on a party bus.

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-u ... 58fabd35a9
Last edited by SAM on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

manfred

Post by manfred »

ALL Australians??? Of course you get the idiots in tourist spots, and the Balinese are very good at dealing with that. They don't need the help from suicide bombers.

And their behaviour was much like yours in Europe, by your own accounts.

SAM

Post by SAM »

They are still rude, inhuman, impolite, disrespectful to Baslinese and forget about the bombs that killed many Australians.

manfred

Post by manfred »

I don't know many Australians, but I know a couple who are very sweet and nice. And Ahmed Baghat as well as Zahir Bair are also Australians who are polite and pleasant to talk to.

Unlike you, who is rude, inhuman, impolite and disrespectful to almost everyone.

SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:I don't know many Australians, but I know a couple who are very sweet and nice. And Ahmed Baghat as well as Zahir Bair are also Australians who are polite and pleasant to talk to.

Unlike you, who is rude, inhuman, impolite and disrespectful to almost everyone.
Zahir Bair said, he is a Singaporean, not an Australian. :shock:

manfred

Post by manfred »

Did he? My mistake. I thought he was Ahmed's friend.

SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:Did he? My mistake. I thought he was Ahmed's friend.
Yes, he is Ahmed's friend.
BaigZaheer wrote:
Salaams, SAM.

Fyi, I am a Singapore citizen, bro and Malaysia is like a second home.
:coffee:
Last edited by SAM on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

manfred

Post by manfred »

was? He did not die, did he?

SAM

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:was? He did not die, did he?
:clueless:

manfred

Post by manfred »

I see, you edited that. OK.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote:]The Jews of Granada had become too arrogant and ungrateful.

How so, Oh proud slave of the Arabs?
his haughty behavior had led to his downfall and the massacre of the Jewish inhabitants. They deserved it. :lol:
You are saying that an entire group were responsible for the "crimes" of a single individual and deserved to be massacred for it?
It is in the nature of wasp nests that some of their inhabitants are bound to sting someone. The closer you are to are to a wasp nest the more likely you are to get stung, sometimes fatally. Who would encourage wasps to establish a nest in their house?

SAM

Post by SAM »

antineoETC wrote:
SAM wrote:]The Jews of Granada had become too arrogant and ungrateful.

How so, Oh proud slave of the Arabs?
his haughty behavior had led to his downfall and the massacre of the Jewish inhabitants. They deserved it. :lol:
You are saying that an entire group were responsible for the "crimes" of a single individual and deserved to be massacred for it?
And who saved the ungrateful (Children of Satan), the Jews in Andalusia after Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile drove them away. None of f*cking European country wants to welcome them except the Ottoman Sultan.

Sultan Bayezid II Wellcomes Jewish Refugees from Spain
8/1492
In response to the Alhambra Decree, expelling the Jews from Spain by July 31, 1492, Sultan Bayezid II sent the Ottoman navy under the command of Kemal Reis to Spain in order to save Jews who were expelled.

"He sent out proclamations throughout the empire that the refugees were to be welcomed. He granted the refugees the permission to settle in the Ottoman Empire and become Ottoman citizens. He ridiculed the conduct of Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile in expelling a class of people so useful to their subjects. 'You venture to call Ferdinand a wise ruler,' he said to his courtiers — 'he who has impoverished his own country and enriched mine!' Bajazet addressed a firman to all the governors of his European provinces, ordering them not only to refrain from repelling the Spanish refugees, but to give them a friendly and welcome reception. He threatened with death all those who treated the Jews harshly or refused them admission into the empire. Moses Capsali, [Chief Rabbi of the Ottoman Empire], who probably helped to arouse the sultan's friendship for the Jews, was most energetic in his assistance to the exiles. He made a tour of the communities, and was instrumental in imposing a tax upon the rich, to ransom the Jewish victims of the persecutions then prevalent" (Wikipedia article on Bayezid II, accessed 09-12-2009).

http://www.historyofinformation.com/detail.php?id=2346

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote:And who saved the ungrateful (Children of Satan), the Jews in Andalusia after Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile drove them away. None of f*cking European country wants to welcome them except the Ottoman Sultan.
That doesn't answer my above question proud self-enslaved Southeast Asian slave of the Arabs:

"You are saying that an entire group were responsible for the "crimes" of a single individual and deserved to be massacred for it"?
Sultan Bayezid II Wellcomes Jewish Refugees from Spain
Big deal! In prior centuries Jews took refuge in Christian Spain from persecution by Arab-Berber colonialist occupiers the final defeat of whom the native Spanish people can feel supremely proud of - however much it may gall you. At its least bad Muslim treatment of Jews was better than Christian treatment at its worst. At its worst Jews were massacred like in Granada in 1066AD and Jews took refuge in Christian lands. What point are you trying to make?

BTW, What does SAM stand for anyway? Sucks Arab Masters?
It is in the nature of wasp nests that some of their inhabitants are bound to sting someone. The closer you are to are to a wasp nest the more likely you are to get stung, sometimes fatally. Who would encourage wasps to establish a nest in their house?

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

This is not directed at SAM in particular as he is NO LONGER A MUSLIM.

INDISPUTABLE PROOF that non-Arab Muslims are wretched conquered slaves of the Arabs.

The Arabs will NEVER regard those they conquered as equal "brothers in faith". The supposed "equality of believers" is a comforting "blue blanket" non-Arab Muslims cling to to salvage some self-esteem in the face of their ongoing humiliating subjugation by the primitive desert marauders who overran their superior civilizations centuries ago. Of course, as a sop to the modern world's ideas about human rights the Arab slave masters throw their slaves a few pennies to pretend they are employees. Some might even be able to save up enough money to pay for the "privilege" of trotting round a breeze-block cube in Mecca before they die.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Please keep the conversion on a polite level, as otherwise we just have slinging mud at each other. I know that can be hard at times, but if we expect SAM to do it we should also do it.

peterpin

Post by peterpin »

manfred wrote:
Please keep the conversion on a polite level, as otherwise we just have slinging mud at each other. I know that can be hard at times, but if we expect SAM to do it we should also do it.
No, SAM - "Semi-Able Monkey"