Another Question for Sam

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
antineoETC

Another Question for Sam

Post by antineoETC »

On another thread you described the naked people in the picture below as "animals worse than demons":

Here is another picture:

Those pictured were "found guilty of being part of a grooming gang that raped and abused girls as young as 11 in Huddersfield.

The men were convicted of more than 120 offences against 15 girls. Victims were plied with drink and drugs and then "used and abused at will" in a seven-year "campaign of rape and abuse" between 2004 and 2011.
FULL STORY.

If the naked people, none of whom as far as I can ascertain have raped or otherwise hurt anyone, are "demons worst than animals", how would you describe the pictured perpetrators of rape? Which disgusts you most SAM? The picture of naked people or the sex crimes for which the pictured males were convicted?
It is in the nature of wasp nests that some of their inhabitants are bound to sting someone. The closer you are to are to a wasp nest the more likely you are to get stung, sometimes fatally. Who would encourage wasps to establish a nest in their house?

SAM

Re: Another Question for Sam

Post by SAM »

antineoETC wrote:On another thread you described the naked people in the picture below as "animals worse than demons":

Here is another picture:

Those pictured were "found guilty of being part of a grooming gang that raped and abused girls as young as 11 in Huddersfield.

The men were convicted of more than 120 offences against 15 girls. Victims were plied with drink and drugs and then "used and abused at will" in a seven-year "campaign of rape and abuse" between 2004 and 2011.
FULL STORY.

If the naked people, none of whom as far as I can ascertain have raped or otherwise hurt anyone, are "demons worst than animals", how would you describe the pictured perpetrators of rape? Which disgusts you most SAM? The picture of naked people or the sex crimes for which the pictured males were convicted?
There is nothing new about them as you know in Britain, child sexual abuse and raping in the UK that the majority of rapists in England and Wales are white men, representing 98% of all defendants, and white men representing 85% of convicted perpetrators of the UK population. Asia represents 8% of the general population of England and Wales. "Street grooming and child sexual exploitation" found that 40% were white, 36% were Asian, while 32% were of an unknown ethnicities.

After all, the majority of their white children are illegitimate children, offspring of an adulterers and harlots. :whistling: Who cares!!! :lol:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

manfred

Post by manfred »

Making up figures again?
In the past seven years, similar child-grooming gangs of mostly Asian men have been jailed in more than a dozen towns in England. Some of the crimes date as far back as 1999.
https://www.economist.com/britain/2018/ ... sian-crime" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Look at the picture... where are all those "white" people you mention?

But even if we go with your statistics for a minute, have a closer look.
Asia represents 8% of the general population of England and Wales. "Street grooming and child sexual exploitation" found that 40% were white, 36% were Asian, while 32% were of an unknown ethnicities.
If "Asians" (i.e. Pakistanis in plain English) are 8% of the population, as you suggest, then you would expect about 8% of convictions for child abuse to be "Asian". But what did you say was the actual figure? 36%
This mean your are 4 and a half times as likely to be a child abuser of you are "Asian" (in the UK meaning) than any other ethnicity.

There are 82% of white people in the UK. But 40% of child abusers are white, you claim. You would expect, all being equal a figure of 82%.

So as a white male you are half as likely to be a child abuser than all people combined. Or, if you want to compare the two groups, using your figures, then a "Asian" selected at random is nine times more likely to be a child abuser than a white man.

Your figures, not mine, SAM.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Takeiteasynow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

Grooming gang from Newcastle, trialed in 2018. Responsible for hundreds of victims and still counting.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Theological: Mahmud from Najran Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

And how many indigenous males in England have been even suspected of making schoolgirls into kebabs?
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote:There is nothing new about them as you know in Britain, child sexual abuse and raping in the UK that the majority of rapists in England and Wales are white men, representing 98% of all defendants, and white men representing 85% of convicted perpetrators of the UK population. Asia represents 8% of the general population of England and Wales. "Street grooming and child sexual exploitation" found that 40% were white, 36% were Asian, while 32% were of an unknown ethnicities.

After all, the majority of their white children are illegitimate children, offspring of an adulterers and harlots. :whistling: Who cares!!! :lol:
SAM. You have "answered" a question I did not ask. Here is my question again: Which disgusts you most ?The picture of naked people or the sex crimes for which the pictured males were convicted? Answering this question requires far less time and effort than the non-answer you gave above. Please answer my question.
It is in the nature of wasp nests that some of their inhabitants are bound to sting someone. The closer you are to are to a wasp nest the more likely you are to get stung, sometimes fatally. Who would encourage wasps to establish a nest in their house?

SAM

Post by SAM »

antineoETC wrote:
SAM wrote:There is nothing new about them as you know in Britain, child sexual abuse and raping in the UK that the majority of rapists in England and Wales are white men, representing 98% of all defendants, and white men representing 85% of convicted perpetrators of the UK population. Asia represents 8% of the general population of England and Wales. "Street grooming and child sexual exploitation" found that 40% were white, 36% were Asian, while 32% were of an unknown ethnicities.

SAM. You have "answered" a question I did not ask. Here is my question again: Which disgusts you most ?The picture of naked people or the sex crimes for which the pictured males were convicted? Answering this question requires far less time and effort than the non-answer you gave above. Please answer my question.
My answer makes you feel most disgusted. :lol:

Go to read newspapers in the Mirror, Guardian, Telegraph, Independent, BBC, etc. The never-ending criminal case takes place in England. :yuk:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.

manfred

Post by manfred »

Let me translate that.... crimes, including sex crimes are only reprehensible if they are committed by non-Muslims. Muslims actions must never be criticised, specially not if they justify them with the Qur'an, as some of these have done.

SAM

Post by SAM »

Who cares! Singh is a ringleader he is a kafir and they are British citizens who have committed crimes in a morally bankrupt country.

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote:Who cares! Singh is a ringleader he is a kafir
Seems he converted to Sikhism from another religion. Which one I wonder? Christianity? Buddhism? Rastafarianism? Buddhism? Probably Shintoism I would say,
and they are British citizens who have committed crimes
A significant acknowledgement SAM. However, my initial question still remains to be answered. I will rephrase it to make it even easier for you to answer.

Which disgusts you most?:

a) The picture of the naked people posted above
or
b) The crimes for which the men pictured above have been convicted

"a" or "b"

That is all you need to respond with

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Anyway, SAM will surely confirm that Singh was born a Muslim.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

SAM

Post by SAM »

antineoETC wrote:Seems he converted to Sikhism from another religion. Which one I wonder? Christianity? Buddhism? Rastafarianism? Buddhism? Probably Shintoism I would say,
The ringleader, Amere Singh Dhaliwal, is not a Muslim. The fool does not know how to distinguish the names of Muslims and non-Muslims. :lol:
A significant acknowledgement SAM. However, my initial question still remains to be answered. I will rephrase it to make it even easier for you to answer.

Which disgusts you most?:

a) The picture of the naked people posted above
or
b) The crimes for which the men pictured above have been convicted

"a" or "b"

That is all you need to respond with
What makes you think that 1.7 billion Muslims feel disgusted towards British criminals. Muslims don't give a damn sh!t at all about them, because Muslims know they will answer all their own sins on the Judgment Day.

Latest news in the Britain..."SEXY, NAUGHTY GOLF DAY" WITH "NAKED BAR LADIES"

"All our days include: Green fees; 2 x Carts per Four Ball; Halfway Meal; Team shirt, balls and caps; Gala Dinner & Prize Giving; 300 litres of FREE Drinks; On Course Activations that will leave you wanting more; After Party Entertainment; 30 Plus very Sexy & Nude Ladies; Naked Bar Ladies; 22 Seater Hot Tub & Bar; Topless R & R Buggy Ladies; Foam Party; Wet T Shirt; Cradling (Test Your Swing 4 Play Style); Par 3 Competitions; Plus many many more....!"

Do not be disgusted if one of your daughters, sisters or nieces is one of the "very sexy and nude ladies" to entertain golfers. This is a western culture of white people (kafirs) that has no dignity. :whistling:

antineoETC

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote: What makes you think that 1.7 billion Muslims feel disgusted towards British criminals.
Who mentioned 1.7 billion Muslims SAM? It was only YOUR views that I asked about. Or do you speak for 1.7 billion Muslims?
Muslims don't give a damn sh!t at all about them, because Muslims know they will answer all their own sins on the Judgment Day.
So you think the sex offences for which the men pictured above were convicted are "SINS" according to Islam do you? Please answer that question clearly and concisely.

SAM

The Naked Farmer

Post by SAM »

Enjoy The Naked Farmer White people have no dignity. :lol:

SAM

Post by SAM »

Topless female sunbathers were told to cover up their breasts in Munich. Germans have been flocking to lakes and pools to cool off as the country experiences a heatwave. A group of women sunbathing on the banks of Munich’s Isar River over the weekend were ordered to cover up by security guards.

manfred

Post by manfred »

We don't have much of nude bathing in the UK, but it Germany is is quite common. And it is NOT at all sexualised. That is the prerogative of the new Muslim immigrants who see this as an invitation to groping, which get the locals very angry.

The reason why there is rather more control on nudists now in Germany is because the trouble the Muslims make about it. The nude bathing and stuff is normally is clearly marked and secluded areas, so you should simply stay way it it bothers you.

So, is your argument here, in a round about way, that the Muslim grooming gangs are not to blame because the girls "had it coming"? Is that why you mention it?

By the way, Aruel has alread mentioned this and discussed it in some detail:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15116&start=515" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

antineoETC

Re: The Naked Farmer

Post by antineoETC »

SAM wrote: White people have no dignity.
Does that include this white person?:
Image MORE ON WHOM

Oh and, you haven't answered my question as to whether the sex offences for which the above-pictured "Asian" males were convicted are a "sin" according to your understanding of Islam.

SAM

World Naked Bike Ride London 2019

Post by SAM »

Immoral British. :lol:

manfred

Post by manfred »

"Nudists" are are a strange bunch, but they are not any more "moral" or "immoral" than others. It says a lot about you that nudity for you automatically means immorality....

And a naked cycle ride is "immoral" but grooming girls for sex, drugging them and then raping them in gangs is not? Iam asking you again, is your argument here, in a round about way, that the Muslim grooming gangs are not to blame because the girls "had it coming"?

SAM

UK’s nudist beaches

Post by SAM »

manfred wrote:We don't have much of nude bathing in the UK,
This is where you can be naked in public in the UK
Nudists take part in the annual North East Skinny Dip as the sun rises at Druridge Bay in Northumberland.

39 nudist beaches listed in UK.
Spoiler! :
Abbot's Cliff
Atherfield
Birling Gap
Brighton Naturist
Budleigh Salterton
Carlyon Bay
Cayton Bay
Corton Sands
Crakaig Beach
Druridge Bay
Dyffryn (Llanendwyn)
Eastney
Fairlight Glen Hastings
Kemp Town Brighton
Keristal
Lepe
Leysdown
Llanddwyn Beach
Lower Largo
Marros Sands
Meon Shore
Moor Sands
Normans Bay
Pedn Vounder
Petit Tor
Porth Kidney (Lelant)
Porthluney Cove
Porthzennor Cove
Sandwich Bay
Scabbacombe Sands
Sillery Sands
Slapton Sands
Studland - Knoll Beach
Taddiford Gap
Vault Beach
Wells / Holkham
West Shore Walney Island
Weston Mouth
Wild Pear Beach