Yahya Snow

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
manfred

Yahya Snow

Post by manfred »

This is a possibly ex member of this forum (well, he has not been here for some years)...

He has turned to youtube.

One of his hobby horses is David Wood, you may remember him, we had his clips here from time to time. They are well presented and clearly sourced.

He decided to "disprove" him variously, for example by claiming he tried to kill his father with a hammer. I doubt this is true, but even if it was, how does that impact on anything he says about Islam?

His arguments about remaining a Muslim are also interesting... in one clip he says you would be lonely and your family would hate you of you left Islam. Is that a good reason to remain a Muslim if you realise that Islam is false?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRoY8U ... LDN5d0Sdig" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Takeiteasynow

Re: Yahya Snow

Post by Takeiteasynow »

One of his hobby horses is David Wood, you may remember him, we had his clips here from time to time. They are well presented and clearly sourced.
In my opinion this video of David Wood is very good and extremely revealing. It helps understanding why the Quran was codified, revealed or whatever you wanna call it. It would have built a strong case for Dan Gibson's book if he had extended his research to the language of the Nabataeans and their script.

By far his best video.
Abraham= H'ammu'rab(b)i, Historical Muhammad=Benjamin of Tiberias. Islam: Syncretic Israelite Yahwishm Deity: nameless, epithets Dsr, El Qutbay, ʼAlâhâ, Allāh. Ka'ba: Kutha => Samaria => Petra=> Makkah. Hijrah 622: Petra => Kerak