When are you waging war against Allah?

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
sum

When are you waging war against Allah?

Post by sum »

I am led to believe that waging war against Allah need only be refusing to accept Islam, Allah and Muhammad as his prophet. Then, muslims will go into defensive mode and attack those who will not accept Allah.

This is why OBL invited Bush to embrace Islam so that when the invitation to embrace Islam was ignored it then gave muslims the legal Islamic response to wage war against the USA. Could this go part way to explain the ongoing terrorism against non-muslims and why it will never stop until Islam prevails?

sum
Nosuperstition

Re: When are you waging war against Allah?

Post by Nosuperstition »

When you refuse,you become worst of creatures fit for exploitation at the best and extermination at the worst.That is the real meaning behind being fit as fuel for everlasting hell that exists in both Islam and Christianity.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.
Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Not much different from the attitude of the police in the UK. Jihad Watch has discovered that merely disliking someone or something now constitutes a "hate crime" and risks two years in jail.
UK police: “Dislike” and “unfriendliness” can be hate crimes
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/10/uk-p ... ate-crimes
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah
sum

Post by sum »

If the Koran demands hatred and enmity towards non-muslims, how does that stand with respect to hate laws? I am offended beyond words to be regarded as "the vilest of all creatures" and so am I able to engage the hate laws and have the Koran banned?

It appears that Allah threw the first punch and so his followers must adopt the same attitude.

How can the Koran be allowed to exist and instruct muslims to engage in hatred and enmity?

sum
Fernando

Post by Fernando »

I suppose the way to find out is to accus some manifestation of Islam with hating you. You would be able to determine the answer by whom is then charged with a "hate crime" - you or the manifestation of Islam.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah
piscohot

Post by piscohot »

It is pretty clear how easy it is for muslims to claim that you are waging war against Allah.
Starting from when Muhammad gained enough power, a muslim would offer non muslims a chance to accept Islam or to pay Jizya and feel subdued.
Any rejection of this offer constitutes waging war against Allah.
Quran miracle (16:69) : Bees eat ALL fruits
Quran miracle (27:18) : an ant SAID, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."
Val

Post by Val »

sum wrote:I am led to believe that waging war against Allah need only be refusing to accept Islam, Allah and Muhammad as his prophet. Then, muslims will go into defensive mode and attack those who will not accept Allah.

This is why OBL invited Bush to embrace Islam so that when the invitation to embrace Islam was ignored it then gave muslims the legal Islamic response to wage war against the USA. Could this go part way to explain the ongoing terrorism against non-muslims and why it will never stop until Islam prevails?

sum
"Islam prevails"? I can guarantee you that Satan/Allah will not prevail. I'm sure that Mo's master Satan is very proud of Mo. But even Satan/Allah knows that he will not prevail. As for the brainwashed zombies of the most evil person who ever lived (Mo, obviously), those poor zombies will suffer the most. Let's offer the zombies an easy way to abandon Satan/Allah and his slave Mo. The God forsaken zombies still have a brain so they can abandon Islam at any time. FFI is here to help.

Val
pr126

Post by pr126 »

How can a mere human wage war on a god (Allah)?
The concept is absurd.

A person can reject the idea of a deity, but not wage a war on an actual entity.
A battle of ideas?
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.
sum

Post by sum »

Hello Val

Your quote -
The God forsaken zombies still have a brain so they can abandon Islam at any time.

Muslims are indoctrinated from birth and within this indoctrination they are taught that Allah always knows what is in your heart and what you are thinking. The Koran repeats this several times. Muslims are also taught not to question but to ignore their doubts and so critical thinking is not permitted when it comes to Islam.

One musliim said that he had doubts but then panicked because he realised that Allah was aware of his doubts and so this muslim prayed more than the required times asking Allah for forgiveness.

I was reading about brain function in Scientific American where the article happened to comment on indoctrination and how difficult it was to remove even when the person wanted to be "de-indoctrinated". Just imagine a muslim whose brain has been bombarded with Islam throughout its childhood and absorbing as truth the Islamic doctrine including that of Muhammad and trying to be de-programmed when he is faced with the reinforcing of the indoctrination in the mosque, family and peers. You know how muslim families react when a member of the family becomes an apostate.

All in all, deprogramming the muslim masses is doomed to failure. The article also said that belief can override facts and reason - we witness that in this forum. A few years ago I read that the Chinese banned children going to the mosque until they were twelve years old. I think that this is a good idea but will it happen in Britain and Europe? Not a hope.

sum
Fernando

Post by Fernando »

sum wrote:A few years ago I read that the Chinese banned children going to the mosque until they were twelve years old. I think that this is a good idea but will it happen in Britain and Europe? Not a hope.

sum
ISTR that several years ago there was a suggestion - not sure if it was in the UK or USA - that something like that should happen for religions in general. Maybe it started as an Internet petition. Needless to say, it got nowhere fast.
Val

Post by Val »

sum wrote:Hello Val

Your quote -
The God forsaken zombies still have a brain so they can abandon Islam at any time.

Muslims are indoctrinated from birth and within this indoctrination they are taught that Allah always knows what is in your heart and what you are thinking. The Koran repeats this several times. Muslims are also taught not to question but to ignore their doubts and so critical thinking is not permitted when it comes to Islam.

One musliim said that he had doubts but then panicked because he realised that Allah was aware of his doubts and so this muslim prayed more than the required times asking Allah for forgiveness.

I was reading about brain function in Scientific American where the article happened to comment on indoctrination and how difficult it was to remove even when the person wanted to be "de-indoctrinated". Just imagine a muslim whose brain has been bombarded with Islam throughout its childhood and absorbing as truth the Islamic doctrine including that of Muhammad and trying to be de-programmed when he is faced with the reinforcing of the indoctrination in the mosque, family and peers. You know how muslim families react when a member of the family becomes an apostate.

All in all, deprogramming the muslim masses is doomed to failure. The article also said that belief can override facts and reason - we witness that in this forum. A few years ago I read that the Chinese banned children going to the mosque until they were twelve years old. I think that this is a good idea but will it happen in Britain and Europe? Not a hope.

sum
I stand in awe of the incredible power and genius of Satan/Allah’s plans for the destruction of humanity. General Sun Tsu said “Know your enemy”. I would so much love to hear Sun Tsu’s response if he was asked about the ultimate enemy of humanity within the context of full knowledge of that enemy. What would the general say? Would he be able to formulate a plan to win that would defeat Satan/Allah? Could any human create such a plan? Is it safe to even consider it? Even to think about it? Please, everyone, present your ideas. Satan/Allah cannot read your mind, but when you speak, or type, it can be known to the disgraced fallen angels. I have openly prayed for God to immediately annihilate and permanently end all fallen angels. Pretty much has always resulted in a traceable major temptation attack on me within a week or less. But I am still alive or I wouldn’t be typing this post.

Val
Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

Val wrote:Satan/Allah cannot read your mind, but when you speak, or type, it can be known to the disgraced fallen angels. I have openly prayed for God to immediately annihilate and permanently end all fallen angels. Pretty much has always resulted in a traceable major temptation attack on me within a week or less. But I am still alive or I wouldn’t be typing this post.
OMG , you are really delusional.Now for a second consider what I am saying.Now according to what has been written in the Genesis,God created this ,God created that etc etc in the first six days of a week and then God took a break and declared the last day i.e Saturday as the day of rest and day of Sabbath.Now it is only natural that most living beings feel like resting only after toiling hard.So rest in general follows hard work.So no doubt the last day of the week must be the day of rest as is stringently followed by Jews.However we find Sunday,a day that is the first day of the week and a day named after 'Sun' being declared a day of Sabbath in Christianity following what was acceptable to a vast majority of Roman pagans.Now if the Church had been really that dogmatic,it would have adhered to the correct day of Sabbath followed by Jews.That they did find it acceptable to accommodate pagans shows that they understand very much that all these things are not really inscribed in fire by God in stones such as the supposed stone tablets of Moses received from God which supposedly were placed in the ark of the covenant.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.
Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

All in all, deprogramming the muslim masses is doomed to failure. The article also said that belief can override facts and reason - we witness that in this forum.
It all depends on which stuff is used to program the impressionable minds.If the so called white stuff as Hombre call is used then one needn't bother much.However is the so called black stuff is used,if deprogramming is a failure,it will add to the woes.This can happen in case of any religion.Val is a typical example or rather an example impersonate for a corresponding bigoted Christian.
Val

Post by Val »

"OMG , you are really delusional"

"Val is a typical example or rather an example impersonate for a corresponding bigoted Christian"

Oh my, I think we may have a live one. If I am a cat then your master just gave me a mouse to play with. Hello mouse. Are you ready? Flying while spinning can be fun.

Go read my post "Two Lies". Get all of your weaponized words ready. Who knows, somebody might still be affected by them. "bigoted" is kinda weak, everyone is over that one. The real challenge is being able to string together multiple words instead of just repeating the ones we already know.

Val
Last edited by Val on Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando

Post by Fernando »

Be the sabbath or its equivalent on Friday, Saturday or Sunday: how can anyone be sure what day of the week any actual date is? We've all got calendars now, but how can we be sure that all calendars all over the world are actually in sync with the very first week of the existence of the universe? On what did of the week did the Big Bang happen? The first day, I suppose - but even so, was that a Sun-day or a Moon-day? And even then, how can we be sure that we haven't got a day or two out during 14 billion years or so? Especially as neither the Sun nor the Moon has been around as long as their name-days!