Page 2 of 4

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:53 pm
by manfred
It seems SAM you are a Chinese Whispers machine... Somehow nothing of your own could out of your head.

You wrote a load of stuff that does not address any of this point I asked you about...

HOW did Mohammed "perfect" the religion Moses had? What are this the things Mohammed taught that "perfect" Moses' teachings?

Also taking your own definitions, it follows that you say that Moses was an "imperfect" Muslim. What is that exactly? Either you are a Muslim or not. Elsewhere you mention some of the things at are essential for someone to be a Muslim. So, how exactly did Moses meet any of your own requirements?

Moses and Jesus brought the same message of Abraham and his God.


Overlap, but definitely not the same. As to Mohammed, well and truly out of kilter altogether.

They know that the real Muhammad mentioned in the Koran, is not Muhammad ibn Abdullah.


This I can to some extent agree with... the Mohammed of Muslim belief is nothing at all like the historical Mohammed. He is a creation of fiction and wishful thinking.

Only true believers Muklmin, know the image of Allah, one of them is me ....


I dare say this would get you executed in Saudi Arabia, as it is not only against Muslim teaching, but also shirk in sharia.

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:39 pm
by SAM
manfred wrote:It seems SAM you are a Chinese Whispers machine... Somehow nothing of your own could out of your head.

You wrote a load of stuff that does not address any of this point I asked you about...

HOW did Mohammed "perfect" the religion Moses had? What are this the things Mohammed taught that "perfect" Moses' teachings?

Also taking your own definitions, it follows that you say that Moses was an "imperfect" Muslim. What is that exactly? Either you are a Muslim or not. Elsewhere you mention some of the things at are essential for someone to be a Muslim. So, how exactly did Moses meet any of your own requirements?
Your poor knowledge of Islam, can not understand my explanation. Moses was not able to meet the needs of the teachings of Abraham and Allah.

Moses and Jesus brought the same message of Abraham and his God.


Overlap, but definitely not the same. As to Mohammed, well and truly out of kilter altogether.
It's so obvious you do not know the message of Abraham. :lol:

They know that the real Muhammad mentioned in the Koran, is not Muhammad ibn Abdullah.


This I can to some extent agree with... the Mohammed of Muslim belief is nothing at all like the historical Mohammed. He is a creation of fiction and wishful thinking.
Already told you that Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, all of them still exist or, in other words still live in Muslim life.

You failed to understand my words. Muhammad still exists and is alive today.

Only true believers Muklmin, know the image of Allah, one of them is me ....


I dare say this would get you executed in Saudi Arabia, as it is not only against Muslim teaching, but also shirk in sharia.
True Mukmin believers are protected by Allah, no one who can touch them.

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:47 pm
by sum
Hello SAM

In your Islamic upbringing were you taught anything at all about the message that Jesus was teaching?

sum

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:47 pm
by Fernando
Who do you mean, SAM? The Munchkins who go munching here?
Image
or here?
Image

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:43 am
by manfred
SAM, I understood your words perfectly well, I just told you that you did not answer what I asked. You still have not.

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:37 pm
by SAM
manfred wrote:SAM, I understood your words perfectly well, I just told you that you did not answer what I asked. You still have not.

No, I do not think that you perfectly understand it.

The story of Moses and Khidr showed him an imperfect.

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:57 pm
by sum
Hello SAM

Please let me know what you were taught about the teaching of Jesus in your Islamic upbringing.

sum

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:44 pm
by SAM
sum wrote:Hello SAM

Please let me know what you were taught about the teaching of Jesus in your Islamic upbringing.

sum

For Muslim who study the spiritual, they need to know about the Al-Quds (Spirit) of Isa Son of Mary, so that they can understand why the Trinity denied by Allah....

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:30 pm
by sum
Hello SAM

Unfortunately, you have not answered my question. What have you been taught about the teachings of Jesus?

sum

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:29 pm
by SAM
You only know to post a question, but do not know the answer when asked. That's why I put you on ignore list ..

You always run away from questions,

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:19 pm
by manfred
SAM, sum's question is a perfectly simple one, and I don't understand why you will not answer him. It is perfectly plain: Muslims do not know any of the teachings of Jesus, as they reject the gospels and also Paul, and they own texts have next to nothing on that topic. In Islam, Jesus is a failed "prophet" without a message.

The story of Moses and Khidr showed him an imperfect.


If he was "an imperfect" as you say, then how can he be a Muslim? So he was kind of a half-Muslim? And I am still waiting to hear what exactly Mohammed taught to "perfect" the religion of Moses... You can beat your wives? Have sex with kids? Marry the wife of your adopted son? Run extortion rackets? It that it?

Did Mohammed "perfect" or corrupt?


Trinity denied by Allah


The "trinity" of the Qur'an, consisting of Allah, Jesus and Mary, who is both the mother of Jesus and also the daughter of Imran, the sister of Moses, according to the Qur'an, is not related even remotely to the Christian teachings on the trinity. So "Allah" rejects a belief held by nobody.

Also Christianity is not the topic here at all, you merely started on that because you don't know how to provide a reply to the topic.

It also strikes me odd how Islam is so hung up on criticising other religions. Almost all of Mohammed's materials are taken from other religions, and a third or more of the Qur'an is about vilifying its own sources.

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:04 pm
by Hombre
mmmm. Muslims claim that, Abraham, Moses & Jesus as their prophet - but refuse to accept or believe in their respective gospels ha?

If that is the case then, I believe in Islam & the Quran. However, I totally reject anything Muhammad had said or preached.

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:42 pm
by SAM
manfred wrote:SAM, sum's question is a perfectly simple one, and I don't understand why you will not answer him. It is perfectly plain: Muslims do not know any of the teachings of Jesus, as they reject the gospels and also Paul, and they own texts have next to nothing on that topic. In Islam, Jesus is a failed "prophet" without a message.
Muslims do not follow the teachings of Jesus in Christianity, which the authors inspired by demon. I explained to him based on the teachings of Islam about Isa son of Mary, Knowledge of Al-Quds (Spirit), Isa son of Mary, is essential to spirituality.

The story of Moses and Khidr showed him an imperfect.


If he was "an imperfect" as you say, then how can he be a Muslim? So he was kind of a half-Muslim? And I am still waiting to hear what exactly Mohammed taught to "perfect" the religion of Moses...
You said that you understood my words perfectly well, but still in a daze. :roflmao:

It is so obvious that you are confused...Why Moses was not able to meet the needs of the teachings of Abraham and Allah and you still do not know what is the messages of Abraham. Failure to understand the story of Moses and Khidr, where there is a hidden meaning to the teachings of Moses is still imperfect.

You can beat your wives? Have sex with kids? Marry the wife of your adopted son? Run extortion rackets? It that it?

Did Mohammed "perfect" or corrupt?
Muslim does not give a f*cking sh!t about this most important is Allah... :lol:



It also strikes me odd how Islam is so hung up on criticising other religions. Almost all of Mohammed's materials are taken from other religions, and a third or more of the Qur'an is about vilifying its own sources.
All Holy Books/Scriptures such as Torah, Psalm, Injeel etc descended from the Lawh Al Mahfuz (the Preserved Tablet) and Quran the Mother all Holy Books/Scriptures as a watcher over it. :whistling:

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:20 pm
by sum
Hello SAM

You have still not answered my question.

All you have said is how muslims respond to the teachings of Jesus but not what Jesus taught.

Do you know what any of his teachings were since you claim that he was a prophet?

What were you taught about the teachings of Jesus? Were you taught anything at all about the teachings of Jesus?

Please tell us.

sum

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:23 pm
by manfred
Yawn, the usual tripe... when you don't know the answer you claim some "secret knowledge" you have but others don't, which is why you are right and others are not.

This is very much like the childish game Mohammed played to fool his people. You claim secret knowledge, but do not share it, Mohammed claimed "revelations" but did not reveal his sources. Both claims, if no evidence is provided, do not deserve serious consideration. Mohammed's "evidence" was "you better believe it if you value your head on your shoulder". So here you are SAM, going to the length of obvious lies to defend the people who bullied your ancestors into Islam.

It does not work with me nor with anyone here, SAM, you need to do better than that. Present your case or accept you have none.

You said Moses' religion was "imperfect", and yet he was a Muslim... following the "perfect religion". You have not explained how this can be possible. Obviously you cannot, as you resort to your old rather silly tricks again. You also fail to explain why your "Allah" would mislead people with false or half-true teachings.

You were also asked to explain exactly what Mohammed contributed to "perfect" the religion of Moses. So far you produced a lot of hot air and not even a single item that Mohammed "improved".

In fact, as we all know, Muslims do not have the slightest respect for anything Mosaic or Jewish.

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:29 pm
by SAM
manfred wrote:Yawn, the usual tripe... when you don't know the answer you claim some "secret knowledge" you have but others don't, which is why you are right and others are not.

This is very much like the childish game Mohammed played to fool his people. You claim secret knowledge, but do not share it, Mohammed claimed "revelations" but did not reveal his sources. Both claims, if no evidence is provided, do not deserve serious consideration. Mohammed's "evidence" was "you better believe it if you value your head on your shoulder". So here you are SAM, going to the length of obvious lies to defend the people who bullied your ancestors into Islam.

It does not work with me nor with anyone here, SAM, you need to do better than that. Present your case or accept you have none.

You said Moses' religion was "imperfect", and yet he was a Muslim... following the "perfect religion". You have not explained how this can be possible. Obviously you cannot, as you resort to your old rather silly tricks again. You also fail to explain why your "Allah" would mislead people with false or half-true teachings.

You were also asked to explain exactly what Mohammed contributed to "perfect" the religion of Moses. So far you produced a lot of hot air and not even a single item that Mohammed "improved".

In fact, as we all know, Muslims do not have the slightest respect for anything Mosaic or Jewish.
You still do not know what is the messages of Abraham.. very simple question which Madrasa students or Muslim kids know the answer? :lotpot:

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:55 pm
by Fernando
SAM wrote:You still do not know what is the messages of Abraham.. very simple question which Madrasa students or Muslim kids know the answer? :lotpot:
Well, if it's so simple perhaps you'll tell us what it is. Then perhaps we can hear what the Jewish forum members make of your version.

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:19 pm
by manfred
You still do not know what is the messages of Abraham.. very simple question which Madrasa students or Muslim kids know the answer?


SAM, do you ever seem to get tired of this stupid game. If you want to say something say it. Nobody cares about your "little secrets", I will respond to things you say and not to things you pretend that you only know. We all understand what that is about: a wall to hide a cesspit. It is the pretence of knowledge, the trap of the gnostic, the lure of the charlatan. It is also the trickery Mohammed used on his people. Modern people do not fall for that any more, so why not try something new, and try to have a real discussion for a change?

Anyone can play that game and it really is daft: I could say "oh, but you can't possibly understand Hinduism because you never smelled Ganesh's fart." Valid argument? Are you completely crushed realising your ignorance? Will you therefore at once become a Hindu?

The Muslim story of Abraham is Mohammed's fantasy, but do tell us if you think it helps this topic in any way.

We are talking about MOSES and your idol Mohammed.

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:09 am
by SAM
manfred wrote:
You still do not know what is the messages of Abraham.. very simple question which Madrasa students or Muslim kids know the answer?


SAM, do you ever seem to get tired of this stupid game. If you want to say something say it. Nobody cares about your "little secrets", I will respond to things you say and not to things you pretend that you only know. We all understand what that is about: a wall to hide a cesspit. It is the pretence of knowledge, the trap of the gnostic, the lure of the charlatan. It is also the trickery Mohammed used on his people. Modern people do not fall for that any more, so why not try something new, and try to have a real discussion for a change?

Anyone can play that game and it really is daft: I could say "oh, but you can't possibly understand Hinduism because you never smelled Ganesh's fart." Valid argument? Are you completely crushed realising your ignorance? Will you therefore at once become a Hindu?

The Muslim story of Abraham is Mohammed's fantasy, but do tell us if you think it helps this topic in any way.

We are talking about MOSES and your idol Mohammed.
This is how I learned Islam, we always discuss, debate, conversation and answering questions with questions among my colleagues to make sure they have the knowledge itself without stealing the knowledge of others.

Already told you that the story of Moses and Khidr showed him an imperfect. Moses, Jesus and other prophets declared as Muslims because they have brought the same message and teachings of Abraham to his people, as required by Allah. In which finally was accomplished/perfected by Muhammad.

You still do not know what is the messages of Abraham... :lol:

Re: What would Moses do about Mohammed?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:15 am
by manfred
Moses, Jesus and other prophets declared as Muslims because they have brought the same message and teachings of Abraham to his people, as required by Allah.


The Abraham of Islam is pure fiction. Show me a pre-Islamic text that claims Abraham or Moses knew anything about Allah, the Kaaba, Islam or Mohammed. Show me any evidence outside of Islamic sources claiming that either person followed Islamic law.

And you still have not told me how Mohammed "improved" the religion of Moses, and how this is logical:

a) Moses was a Muslim
b) Mohammed corrected/improves the religion of Moses
c) therefore Moses was a kafir.

How can Moses be both a Muslim and a kafir?