Page 3 of 5

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:29 pm
by glitch
Nosuperstition wrote:
glitch wrote:See, because jews get a pass because its so much easier to bash christians..


Jewish majority Israel has to import submarines from Germany, a Christian majority country.Hindu majority India too has to send its naval ships to the U.K,a Christian majority country for the sake of repairs (some of those vessels getting unnecessarily and illegitimately detained sometimes for political reasons)

So neither Jews nor Hindus are in a position to take over the world.Guess who is in such a position?


Oh, i see now. Jews, who follow the Torah and the other scriptures with the distincitve verses in them that you dobn't like get a pass because they aren't in position of taking over the world.

Whereas:

Christians, who hardly make up the minority, follow the old testmenet and the New testement which has a second section on loving they neighbor and the fufillment of the law in Jesus, well they are just... what? Bad and evil, whereas, you will sit there and bash them all the live-long-day because they come from a securlar nation, and you can find no such write-ups to convert the world, but you'll still bash them over some ideas that they are the dangerous ones--when in fact, "Americans" celebrate Freedom or Speech, and Religion, and believe in the inanlianable rights of man, but still, they are the scary ones, in your closed bigoted eyes.

Good Job. Great Explanation as usual. Clarity always. :barf: :clap:

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:30 pm
by glitch
And if you don't know, as always Superstition, you're a bigot, who likes to Bash Christians--for no real reason really.

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:53 pm
by Nosuperstition
manfred wrote:
If you really have that much confidence in your religion,you will not get irritated.That only shows that there certainly is truth in my arguments presented with proper evidence and reasoning.And regarding my comments being anti-Semitic,you are for the rights of one group of Semitic people namely the Jews in that you support their right to return to their supposed ancestral home,Israel but stridently oppose the migration of muslims whose ancestors , the Phoenicians,another group of Semites thrived along Mediterranean coast and even on the U.K coast before being driven into obscurity by the Romans.Shows what sort of a hypocrite you are.


I explained what Irritates me, and you are twisting what I said again. And posting annoying and offensive stuff without evidence and research in the way you do does not show any truth in anything you say.

"Phoenicians" have not settled in the UK, what rubbish you write. They are an ancient people whose descendents are today mostly living in Lebanon and Syria.


It is very well known historical fact that Phoenician princess Luli/Dido of Tyre of modern day Syria/Lebanon led an exodus to Carthage in North Africa where a colony was established when their original home on the western part of M.E was occupied by some other M.E power possibly the Assyrians.And Carthiginians had vibrant trade even as far as U.K and Ireland.

https://gatesofnineveh.wordpress.com/2011/12/13/high-north-carthaginian-exploration-of-ireland/

Its trade relations with the Iberians and the naval might that enforced Carthage's monopoly on trade with tin-rich Britain and the Canary Islands allowed it to be the sole significant broker of tin and maker of bronze. Maintaining this monopoly was one of the major sources of power and prosperity for Carthage, and a Carthaginian merchant would rather crash his ship upon the rocky shores of Britain than reveal to any rival how it could be safely approached.


http://www.theancientworld.net/civ/carthage_culture.html

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:58 pm
by Nosuperstition
glitch wrote:And if you don't know, as always Superstition, you're a bigot, who likes to Bash Christians--for no real reason really.


Calling names cannot decimate my sound arguments.

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:02 pm
by Nosuperstition
Nosuperstition posted also a number of quite offensive anti-semitic comments


Well idesigner1 in his crazy canuck avatar of the old forum said that every language is a bastard language.Every implies even Hebrew.Now I did not find anyone who complained about the same as an offensive anti-Semitic comment in the old forum.Why does it become anti-Semitic just when I post the same using the facts that happened to Jews under the Seleucid rule?

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:06 pm
by Nosuperstition
Christians, who hardly make up the minority, follow the old testmenet and the New testement which has a second section on loving they neighbor and the fufillment of the law in Jesus, well they are just... what? Bad and evil, whereas, you will sit there and bash them all the live-long-day because they come from a securlar nation, and you can find no such write-ups to convert the world, but you'll still bash them over some ideas that they are the dangerous ones--when in fact, "Americans" celebrate Freedom or Speech, and Religion, and believe in the inanlianable rights of man, but still, they are the scary ones, in your closed bigoted eyes.


If I had enough time to sit for all day along,I would have made an argument after argument like I did in the old forum.And if being selective can make Christians good,same applies for every other religion.And much of the ideas celebrated by the Americans such as freedom of speech,religion,democracy,rule of law,laws of justice etc are to be found in some eras of classical Greek and Roman cultures.

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:46 pm
by manfred
And Carthiginians had vibrant trade even as far as U.K and Ireland.


:lotpot: Sure... You forgot they traded with Martians too, maybe. The UK did not become an entity after the death of Elizabeth I.
As to "vibrant trade", don't be ridiculous, even if any Phonetician ships ever got as far as Ireland, which do not even know, there simply were very few people to trade with and little of value for the Phoneticians.

As to Britain, Cornwall had tin mines, but we only have reliable records of trade with Roman traders.

Ready your own source. it may help.
The best that we can say is that Himilco reached some region where his expedition was becalmed. While sailing the ocean, he likely observed whales and sharks swimming around the boat. The areas overrun with seaweed could be kelp forests, or possibly an area overrun with seaweed which is four days out of Gibraltar. Sailing to Ireland likely involved crossing some open ocean outside of the sight of land, which could have been a nerve-wracking experience for those used to hugging the coasts. Finally, it has been suggested that the description of the journey taking four months is a garbled transmission and that four months was in fact the duration of Himilco’s entire expedition.


Marco Polo traded in China. So, by your argument, China must at once become an Italian colony.

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:49 pm
by Nosuperstition
manfred wrote:
And Carthiginians had vibrant trade even as far as U.K and Ireland.


:lotpot: Sure... You forgot they traded with Martians too, maybe. The UK did not become an entity after the death of Elizabeth I.
As to "vibrant trade", don't be ridiculous, even if any Phonetician ships ever got as far as Ireland, which do not even know, there simply were very few people to trade with and little of value for the Phoneticians.

As to Britain, Cornwall had tin mines, but we only have reliable records of trade with Roman traders.

Ready your own source. it may help.
The best that we can say is that Himilco reached some region where his expedition was becalmed. While sailing the ocean, he likely observed whales and sharks swimming around the boat. The areas overrun with seaweed could be kelp forests, or possibly an area overrun with seaweed which is four days out of Gibraltar. Sailing to Ireland likely involved crossing some open ocean outside of the sight of land, which could have been a nerve-wracking experience for those used to hugging the coasts. Finally, it has been suggested that the description of the journey taking four months is a garbled transmission and that four months was in fact the duration of Himilco’s entire expedition.


Marco Polo traded in China. So, by your argument, China must at once become an Italian colony.


Contrary to Roman propaganda that the Brits,Scots etc were barbarians worth subjugating,those living in the British Isles etc were quite learned/civilised.They even had the knowledge of equinoxes and solistices and could arrange stone henges in such a fashion that the rays of moon fall on a particular area only on some particular days.This technique is still to be seen in some Brahmanic temples in India.The Celts also made advanced bronze jewellery.This is something that was observed in recent excavations.They only lost out to the Romans because their methods and weapons of warfare were no match for those of the Romans just as the weapons of the New World people were no match for those of the Europeans.

If Britain was of such little interest in terms of trade,the Romans who had a superstition about not going to the far away enchanted lands full of supposed evil such as Britain would not have overcome their superstition in order to conquer the Isles.Similarly the Phoenicians whose sea trade was the cause of their enmity with Rome and who were far more ancient people than the Romans would not have ventured to Britain without any prospect of profit.And in those days there was no high speed transportation,hence when having embarked upon trade missions,in order to satiate their natural needs,they would have either married the local women or wpuld have taken their own women with them to those far off places and established colonies.Plain and simple.

Marco Polo was more of a traveller and less of a trader.Hence his example is not of much significance.

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:04 pm
by manfred
And in those days there was high speed transportation,


:lotpot: Eurostar trains? Jumbo Jets? Star gate type portals? Flue powder as in Harry Potter?

Plain and simple.


Yes, you are.

So, as you are saying that even the slightest tentative trading link, even if not proven, and more in the realm of legend, justifies an absolute territorial claim to someone else's land....

do you

a) fully endorse the idea that China should be part of Italy, because Marco Polo went there?
b) accept that all of the America's should be colonies of various European powers, because they turned up trading first?
c) India sells goods to the UK, so the British raj needs to come back?


Seriously you should be a comedian. Or a politician, which is much the same.

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:22 pm
by Nosuperstition
manfred wrote:
And in those days there was high speed transportation,


:lotpot: Eurostar trains? Jumbo Jets? Star gate type portals? Flue powder as in Harry Potter?

Plain and simple.


Yes, you are.

So, as you are saying that even the slightest tentative trading link, even if not proven, and more in the realm of legend, justifies an absolute territorial claim to someone else's land....

do you

a) fully endorse the idea that China should be part of Italy, because Marco Polo went there?
b) accept that all of the America's should be colonies of various European powers, because they turned up trading first?
c) India sells goods to the UK, so the British raj needs to come back?


Seriously you should be a comedian. Or a politician, which is much the same.


A typing mistake occured regarding non-presence of high speed transportation in those days.Rectified it.Verify my post once again.And regarding your ability of modern day intelligence,I have one thought.Many of modern day innovations are the products of thinking atheist scientists.If your hatred for atheist is really bogging you down that much,just as you ask muslims to refrain from using Western innovations,one can also ask you to refrain from taking medication invented by the hated Satanic atheist brains.

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:30 pm
by manfred
Many of modern day innovations are the products of thinking atheist scientists.If your hatred for atheist is really bogging you down that much,just as you ask muslims to refrain from using Western innovations,one can also ask you to refrain from taking medication invented by the hated Satanic atheist brains.


This is really getting quite idiotic. I have no hatred towards any atheists at all. Some of my best friends are atheists. Where did I ever say any such thing? And "Satanic atheist brains"?

All you you is show everybody your dishonesty. You cannot even make a strawman argument properly.

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:14 pm
by glitch
Nosuperstition wrote:
Christians, who hardly make up the minority, follow the old testmenet and the New testement which has a second section on loving they neighbor and the fufillment of the law in Jesus, well they are just... what? Bad and evil, whereas, you will sit there and bash them all the live-long-day because they come from a securlar nation, and you can find no such write-ups to convert the world, but you'll still bash them over some ideas that they are the dangerous ones--when in fact, "Americans" celebrate Freedom or Speech, and Religion, and believe in the inanlianable rights of man, but still, they are the scary ones, in your closed bigoted eyes.


If I had enough time to sit for all day along,I would have made an argument after argument like I did in the old forum.And if being selective can make Christians good,same applies for every other religion.And much of the ideas celebrated by the Americans such as freedom of speech,religion,democracy,rule of law,laws of justice etc are to be found in some eras of classical Greek and Roman cultures.


what is your point? You're right, they did exist there. The Romans and greeks still went around trying to conquer the world, so did the greeks. YOU said distinctively, that you feel American Christians are the ones whoa re the most dangerous, that's why you take up your words against them and bash them all day long. You don't believe Jews are trying to do that, but you believe Christians are, so your point is that Chrsitianity pushes to take the world over, on a regular basis, but you can frind no evidence of that, as usual.

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:14 pm
by Nosuperstition
The Romans and greeks still went around trying to conquer the world, so did the greeks.


It is true that the Romans were a lot expansionist.However Greek culture of later period was pacifist in that it tried to restrain expansionism.The Hadrian's wall separating England and Scotland was built by a Roman ruler who was said to be a lot influenced by Greek philosophy.

YOU said distinctively, that you feel American Christians are the ones whoa re the most dangerous, that's why you take up your words against them and bash them all day long. You don't believe Jews are trying to do that, but you believe Christians are, so your point is that Chrsitianity pushes to take the world over, on a regular basis, but you can frind no evidence of that, as usual.


Jews want to make you work and earn commissions without resorting to conversion.American Christians feel that they must make other religious people convert to their religion and then also they should give them profits by being their work horses.Jews do not seem to be funding any evangelical activities.But Christians seem to do so firmly believing that what they are doing is on behalf of God and against Satan.These beliefs in God and Satan worry me because they are potentially explosive.

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:22 pm
by manfred
American Christians feel that they must make other religious people convert to their religion and then also they should give them profits by being their work horses.


So not only are all Christians murdering maniacs, they are also exploiting people and turn them into horses. Name one like that, by way of example. Also show me how Christianity teaches to exploit others.

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:09 pm
by glitch
manfred wrote:
American Christians feel that they must make other religious people convert to their religion and then also they should give them profits by being their work horses.


So not only are all Christians murdering maniacs, they are also exploiting people and turn them into horses. Name one like that, by way of example. Also show me how Christianity teaches to exploit others.


He really doesn't have any kind of case whatsoever, so far he's shifted his subject three to four times...He hasn't once proved Christianity is inherently violent.

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:06 pm
by Nosuperstition
manfred wrote:Did you not read even the paragraph you plucked that sentence from?

Suspicious of the loyalty of Christians to the Roman state, Diocletian started persecuting them. He demanded that all Christian soldiers resign from the Roman army. He forbade gatherings for Christian worship and ordered the destruction of churches and sacred writings. Christian members of the government were tortured and executed.

Other edicts followed when Christian uprisings took place in the eastern parts of the empire where Christianity was strongest. Bishops and priests were arrested, tortured, and martyred. In 304, Rome decreed that all Christians sacrifice to the pagan gods or face death.


The "uprisings" were little more than demonstrations, at most minor skirmishes, as we would say today. Christians had no national identity like the Jews, no military leaders, no weapons, no army. They served as a scapegoat for a succession of emperors, and resistance on the whole was minimal because it was futile.


Actually all pagan gods are demons and hence pagans supposedly sacrifice to demons and hence Christians are asked not to sacrifice to pagan gods.That was the reason why Christians did not participate in pagan rituals considered binding for those in the society and why they were persecuted,not because they served as convenient scapegoat.

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:11 pm
by Nosuperstition
manfred wrote:
American Christians feel that they must make other religious people convert to their religion and then also they should give them profits by being their work horses.


So not only are all Christians murdering maniacs, they are also exploiting people and turn them into horses. Name one like that, by way of example. Also show me how Christianity teaches to exploit others.


I did not say that all Christians are murdering maniacs.I only said that of the worst atrocities in human history most happened when most of the societies were religious and only when religious people(of all denominations) were calling the shots.Now what was colonisation all about if not exploitation?

Clearly God approved of exploitation through colonisation when he told Christians that he would hand over the ends of earth for their possession by handing them over to Christ.

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:35 pm
by Nosuperstition
You don't believe Jews are trying to do that, but you believe Christians are, so your point is that Chrsitianity pushes to take the world over, on a regular basis, but you can frind no evidence of that, as usual.


Most Jews do not believe that in order to be saved God has plans to convert all of gentiles to his one way.And if all pagans convert to Judaism,Jews will lose their valuable source of income in the form of usury by lending to pagan nations as had been prescribed to them supposedly by God of Bible.

Christians on the other hand believe that only people of their group get saved and others are damned.And even after conversion,there are verses that can still make the converted work for them and give them benefits.

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:12 pm
by manfred
Christians on the other hand believe that only people of their group get saved and others are damned.

False. Completely silly, and explained to you dozens of times. And also off topic.

Re: Can anyone rspond to any of this:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:58 pm
by glitch
Nosuperstition wrote:
glitch wrote:And if you don't know, as always Superstition, you're a bigot, who likes to Bash Christians--for no real reason really.


Calling names cannot decimate my sound arguments.


How are your aruments sound? You make excuses for the Jewish people who you state aren't in a position to take over the world?

But you flat out attack Christians as bigots and violent animals...

Explain the logic?