We are doomed, unless...

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
manfred

Re: We are doomed, unless...

Post by manfred »

sum wrote:I think that we are drifting away from the topic of this thread.

Does anyone think that any Western Prime Minister or leader will ever say that there aspects of Islam that are incompatible with secular society and not be permitted?

sum
As far as I know the German chancellor Merkel (a.k.a "Mutti") said exactly that and it almost cost her the election.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

The important thing about Religious Education in schools is that it should be teaching about religion, not teaching religion. So they should teach "some people believe Allah wrote a book". not "the Koran is the divine word of Allah". This would be followed by "some people believe Allah had an angel read his book to Mohammed but others think that Mohammed wrote it himself. Others think it was written by other people altogether." Nothing untrue there.

Of course, you're never going to get teachers in a Muslim "faith" school to say that, which is a reason why "faith" schools should be phased out, or certainly not paid for by the government.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

manfred wrote:"soles" ?
Yes the same souls that did not get possibly get the same treatment as whites got from fellow whites and Mongoloids got from fellow Mongoloids as they both belong to same race.Since Hindus are from different castes and not biologically uniform,I suppose that equal levels of income are something they are not entitled to based on nature.
Many people in the US are not keen on their southern neighbours. Should they "dissolve themselves" too?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16128&p=211670&hili ... ve#p211670" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

See those souls are told just like in Hinduism that love is more conducive for salvation yet due to dirty divisive politics they seem to hate more when not treated as equals.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

Nosuperstition

Post by Nosuperstition »

sum wrote:I am convinced that Islam will eventually win unless the non-muslim world adopts a whole new approach to combatting the Islamic doctrine.

Some time ago, I posted a thread in which I highlighted the following article -

Monday, August 30th, 2010 | Posted by Amil Imani

Islam and the Mental Immune System
By: Amil Imani & Dr. Wafa Sultan

The article stressed that once a belief is installed reason and logic make minimal impression on the belief as the brain filters out conflicting beliefs and logic while matters that support the belief are allowed through.

Perhaps it was because Dr Wafa Sultan, an ex-muslim, was part author that the response was minimal in the forum and could have been seen as a biased article. Just by chance I bought "The New Scientist", 4.10.2014, no 2989, which addressed this matter and totally confirmed what the above article claimed.

On page 37 it says - "But when there is conflict between what seems logical and beliefs we already hold, the right side of the pre-frontal cortex kicks in to help sort out the confusion(Brain Research, vol 1428, p24). Unfortunately, the right hemisphere usually wins. Study after study has shown that where new information conflicts with existing beliefs, our brains bend over backwards to keep beliefs intact rather than revise them."

If these two articles are correct, and there is no reason to doubt this, then the only way to significantly counter the Islamic indoctrination is to introduce other belief systems for the child to consider. Muslims receive continuous and lifelong reinforcement of the Islamic doctrine plus the ever present threat of severe punishment if they fail to comply. The teaching of other faiths should be mandatory in all non-muslim countries, especially in the West. I claim that without this introduction of alternative beliefs then the Islamic indoctrination will continue to produce terrorists and social jihad to establish Islamic dominance.

I consider that anything less than what I suggest will lead to our downfall and the victory of the Islamic meme.

sum
Have any significant number of scientists/neuro physicians and have any significant number of studies endorsed the view that the brain would continue to filter off its post pre-programmed software and thus would remain immune to critical thinking?
Last edited by Nosuperstition on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Nosuperstition

I do not know of any studies that would suggest that all those who have been programmed in their early formative years would remain immune to all critical thinking for all time. All I can say is that I am left with the impression that some could be lifted out of their programmed frame of mind but it would be mainly for the individual rather than for the masses and with rather intensive effort.

I am sure that there might be studies out there that might be able to answer your question.

Both muslims and Jesuits know full well the advantages of installing certain beliefs into young children - "the proof of the pudding etc..." Experience shows them to be correct.

sum

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Nosuperstition

I do not know of any studies that would suggest that all those who have been programmed in their early formative years would remain immune to all critical thinking for all time. All I can say is that I am left with the impression that some could be lifted out of their programmed frame of mind but it would be mainly for the individual rather than for the masses and with rather intensive effort.

I am sure that there might be studies out there that might be able to answer your question.

Both muslims and Jesuits know full well the advantages of installing certain beliefs into young children - "the proof of the pudding etc..." Experience shows them to be correct.

sum

Fernando

Post by Fernando »

It's not just the depth of programming, it's the continuation. Christianity is fading in the West, yet at one time almost all were Christians. Why the decline? Because once the spell was broken by the Enlightenment, there was less and less topping-up of the programming through people's lives. Children brought up as Christians went to church less and their children less still.

Islam is designed to prevent that, by the endless praying and religious laws to be observed all the time. Not to mention death threats for apostates. Effective programming yes, but a reminder five times a day and a suffocating blanket all the time. But still some escape and many more will do.
‘Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilisations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.’ Muhammad Ali Jinnah

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Fernando

I agree with what you say. There is no possibility of any muslims setting up a modified version of Islam. They would be immediately facing the "heavies" from the local mosque and unlikely to survive. It will be extremely difficult for them to communicate with each other to further their version of Islam for this very reason. They are often told not to vote and so muslims can not try to change matters through the ballot box.

Muhammad had it all tied up so nicely.

sum