Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbaric?

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3686
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by Hombre »

uncung wrote:the loot is another benefit of invasion.
he same reason for U.S,GBR & France's invasion in the Middle east to benefit the Arab's oli.

uncung. If you would not have been here to provide so much fun - we would have had to invent you.

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3686
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by Hombre »

uncung wrote:the invation reason was propagating islam.
So I guess if the west would invade Islamic countries in the ME to propagate Democracy and replace the existing theocracy - you would not have problem with it, would you. ?
What is good for the goos, should be good for the gander.

User avatar
uncung
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by uncung »

Hombre wrote: So I guess if the west would invade Islamic countries in the ME to propagate Democracy and replace the existing theocracy - you would not have problem with it, would you. ?
What is good for the goos, should be good for the gander.
then invade them. they deserve to be invaded because they neglect islami.

sum
Posts: 6520
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by sum »

Hello uncung

If there was a role reversal, you would have to be killed as you support a doctrine that is far, far worse than paganism.

Would you agree that you should be killed? Your death could be crucifixion or beheading. Any preference?

sum

User avatar
uncung
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by uncung »

sum wrote:Hello uncung

If there was a role reversal, you would have to be killed as you support a doctrine that is far, far worse than paganism.

Would you agree that you should be killed? Your death could be crucifixion or beheading. Any preference?

sum
not, i wouldnt.

sum
Posts: 6520
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by sum »

Hello uncung

Do you think that you would be punished at all by the invading, conquering and democracy loving armies? If you do not think that you should be punished please explain why when the Koran wants to punish all those who are not muslims and choose not to become muslims.

sum

User avatar
uncung
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by uncung »

sum wrote:Hello uncung

Do you think that you would be punished at all by the invading, conquering and democracy loving armies? If you do not think that you should be punished please explain why when the Koran wants to punish all those who are not muslims and choose not to become muslims.

sum
what punishment do you mean?
- who the one will punish us/muslims?
- Koran doesnt order muslims to punish non muslims.

sum
Posts: 6520
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by sum »

Hello uncung

The Koran does tell muslims to punish non-muslims. Try Koran 9:14.

The invading conquering non-muslims would punish the muslims just as the Koran tells muslims to kill or punish non-muslims. You would be killed or punished if you did not convert to the invaders` own religion or you would not pay the poll tax with due humiliation and feel yourself subdued.

If you were placed in this situation what would you do? Would you leave Islam and convert to save your life and avoid crucifixion or having your head slowly cut off? What would you do?

sum

User avatar
uncung
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by uncung »

sum wrote:Hello uncung

The Koran does tell muslims to punish non-muslims. Try Koran 9:14.

The invading conquering non-muslims would punish the muslims just as the Koran tells muslims to kill or punish non-muslims. You would be killed or punished if you did not convert to the invaders` own religion or you would not pay the poll tax with due humiliation and feel yourself subdued.

If you were placed in this situation what would you do? Would you leave Islam and convert to save your life and avoid crucifixion or having your head slowly cut off? What would you do?

sum
in case of war situation only.
we invade non muslims lands only for propagating islam. not to punish them. distingguish punishment and propagation by invasion.
they have to pay jizyah to muslims, it is the rule if they want to be saved.
i like this rule, why should i reject it?

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11553
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by manfred »

uncung wrote:in case of war situation only.
we invade non muslims lands only for propagating islam. not to punish them. distingguish punishment and propagation by invasion.
they have to pay jizyah to muslims, it is the rule if they want to be saved.
i like this rule, why should i reject it?
The "war situation" has been ongoing fro 1400 years, as far as Muslims are concerned. Muslims are to fight those who do not believe "in the religion of truth" until all submit to Islam. At least you are honest enough to admit that a BELIEF other than Islam is enough to justify an attack.

Muslims invade, and if they are not repelled they make the offer any street robber would make:

"Give me what I want or I will kill you."

"Your freedom or your life."

That is why Muslims should be sent home from non-Muslims countries. We are tolerating our own loss of freedom, in the name of freedom and tolerance.

Of course you like this "rule", because it suspends your moral thinking. It is immoral to spread a belief by force. It is also immoral to attack people and extort money from them.

But as you have a "rule" you can ignore all that.

THAT is why people like Jesus, Buddha or Guru Nanak did not approve of rules like that. The rule is that there are no rules. There are basic principles that you need to apply to you own life using your head.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
uncung
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by uncung »

manfred wrote:
The "war situation" has been ongoing fro 1400 years, as far as Muslims are concerned. Muslims are to fight those who do not believe "in the religion of truth" until all submit to Islam. At least you are honest enough to admit that a BELIEF other than Islam is enough to justify an attack.

Muslims invade, and if they are not repelled they make the offer any street robber would make:

"Give me what I want or I will kill you."

"Your freedom or your life."

That is why Muslims should be sent home from non-Muslims countries. We are tolerating our own loss of freedom, in the name of freedom and tolerance.

Of course you like this "rule", because it suspends your moral thinking. It is immoral to spread a belief by force. It is also immoral to attack people and extort money from them.

But as you have a "rule" you can ignore all that.

THAT is why people like Jesus, Buddha or Guru Nanak did not approve of rules like that. The rule is that there are no rules. There are basic principles that you need to apply to you own life using your head.
dont you see the war still exist nowdays?

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11553
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by manfred »

Oh yes, sadly I see that. It really is difficult to miss. I wish our politicians would finally see reality too.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

Nosuperstition
Posts: 3789
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by Nosuperstition »

uncung wrote:
Nosuperstition wrote: O.K,let me make it clear.This is what you said

Hey uncung,you said that Islam is a poison for filthy minds.Now which sort of a mind would you consider as filthy?
oh it turns to be boomerang for me. filthy depend on the cases.
such as ?
palli or halli in Dravidian languages means a village just like gaav in Aryan languages means a village.palli or halli in Aryan Mauryan Imperial era around 200 B.C designates a tribal hamlet.So many of those in South India are indeed descendants of tribals and are still keeping up that heritage.

sum
Posts: 6520
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by sum »

Hello manfred

Years ago Ali Sina once said that muslims are zombies and that Islam takes away their empathy. At the time I thought that this might be a bit over the top but I now have the total belief that he was correct. uncung is a perfect example.

This is why I firmly believe that a future world war will happen.

sum

User avatar
uncung
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by uncung »

sum wrote:Hello manfred

Years ago Ali Sina once said that muslims are zombies and that Islam takes away their empathy. At the time I thought that this might be a bit over the top but I now have the total belief that he was correct. uncung is a perfect example.

This is why I firmly believe that a future world war will happen.

sum
zombies?

sum
Posts: 6520
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by sum »

Hello uncung

Your quote -
zombies?

Yes, zombies. People whose minds are so damaged that they are unable to think for themselves.

sum

User avatar
uncung
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by uncung »

sum wrote:Hello uncung


Yes, zombies. People whose minds are so damaged that they are unable to think for themselves.

sum
damaged minds? what is that?

sum
Posts: 6520
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by sum »

Hello uncung

Your quote -
damaged minds? what is that?

Because you are a zombie you ask that question. Zombies are incapable of critical thinking. They just spout what their programming tells them. Just like you.

sum

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11553
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by manfred »

sum wrote:Hello manfred

Years ago Ali Sina once said that muslims are zombies and that Islam takes away their empathy. At the time I thought that this might be a bit over the top but I now have the total belief that he was correct. uncung is a perfect example.

This is why I firmly believe that a future world war will happen.

sum

Well, Ali's assessment seems to certainly be accurate at least for some Muslims, as uncung ably demonstrates. Most Muslims we meet here are less honest than uncung, at least he does not try to play too many word games or mind games. He tells it as it is, from his viewpoint. His comments should be made into a TV programme for all to see.

And I think you are right, if this is indeed the mindset of most if not all Muslim immigrants, the outcome can only be the same as in Spain in the year Columbus sailed to his "Indies". Muslims cannot live in a free country, and indeed almost all attempts to have a democracy in Muslim countries have failed.

We will be driving invariably into a conflict not of our choosing, one foisted on us, and one we must win, or else we will have another period of the dark ages. We have things to defend, and few people in Europe, either young or old, can imagine a life without the freedoms we take for granted. We simply cannot imagine someone wants to replace what we have with a Muslim, Shariah based government, it is just too crazy for most people to entertain. Well, slowly people are seeing that it is not all that crazy after all. It's not just a few "nutters", it is the declared aim of all who call themselves Muslim.

I dare say there will be attempts in the not too distant future to remove many if not all Muslims from Europe, and I cannot say how this would end up. Many places already are trying to limit immigration, and demand more stringent commitment to integration. This is simply too little too late, and it is inevitable that more drastic measure will get introduced. The thing that is surprising that the Muslims' inability to integrate into a new, secular country has been known for centuries. Why did we forget? Because we did, we must repeat some old and painful lessons.

If we simply do nothing, we will become another vilified people of "age of ignorance", and our history will be rewritten. Much our civilisation will be forgotten and deliberately erased. It may take many centuries for the world to recover from such a disaster.

Hopefully people in power will finally begin to see the problem and start searching for real answers.

The almost comical part is that Muslims today certainly also begin to realise that things must come to a head sooner or later, and they discuss it amongst themselves:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.p ... rom-Europe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
uncung
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by uncung »

sum wrote:Hello uncung

Your quote -
damaged minds? what is that?

Because you are a zombie you ask that question. Zombies are incapable of critical thinking. They just spout what their programming tells them. Just like you.

sum
that means we muslims are not zombies.

Post Reply