Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbaric?

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
User avatar
uncung
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by uncung »

Nosuperstition wrote: O.K,let me make it clear.This is what you said

Hey uncung,you said that Islam is a poison for filthy minds.Now which sort of a mind would you consider as filthy?
oh it turns to be boomerang for me. filthy depend on the cases.

sum
Posts: 6519
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by sum »

Hello uncung

Your quote -
assume i am a dummy guy. which barbaric acts he (had had) commited?

Ordering people to be stoned and having people assassinated.

Now tell me if a muslim who doubts the prophet hood of Muhammad because of these deeds has committed a sin.

sum

User avatar
uncung
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by uncung »

sum wrote:Hello uncung



Ordering people to be stoned and having people assassinated.

Now tell me if a muslim who doubts the prophet hood of Muhammad because of these deeds has committed a sin.

sum
you do mean punishment?
doubting of prophet is a big sin.

sum
Posts: 6519
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by sum »

Hello uncung

Your quote -
doubting of prophet is a big sin.

Does this make the doubter an apostate or hypocrite?

sum

User avatar
uncung
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by uncung »

sum wrote:Hello uncung



Does this make the doubter an apostate or hypocrite?

sum
either ignorance or arrogance.

sum
Posts: 6519
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by sum »

Hello uncung

Your quote -
either ignorance or arrogance.

This does not answer my question.

If it is a big sin to doubt the prophet hood of Muhammad, does it, or does it not, make the sinner an apostate or hypocrite?

sum

User avatar
Hombre
Posts: 3673
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by Hombre »

uncung wrote:
Hombre wrote: Persians were not barbaric - only Muslim invaders had made them barbaric. A wound which lasted to this day.
They were.
You know! Farsi Iranians known to loath the Arabs, and look down at them. Consider them (including Mohammad himself) as barbaric Bedouin, who came from the deserts of Arabia and ruined their country?.

Besides, In Judaism, eating Lizards are not Kosher and forbidden to eat. So how those 3 Jewish Tribes in Madinah & Yatrib could eat non-Kosher food?.

User avatar
uncung
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by uncung »

Hombre wrote: You know! Farsi Iranians known to loath the Arabs, and look down at them. Consider them (including Mohammad himself) as barbaric Bedouin, who came from the deserts of Arabia and ruined their country?.

Besides, In Judaism, eating Lizards are not Kosher and forbidden to eat. So how those 3 Jewish Tribes in Madinah & Yatrib could eat non-Kosher food?.
The Roman–Persian Wars were a series of conflicts. They were ended by the Arab Muslim invasions.
--
Lizards are halal but are not suggested, we muslims dont consume it.

sum
Posts: 6519
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by sum »

Hello uncung

Please answer my question above then tell me what right did the muslims have to invade, conquer and subjugate the Persians?

sum

User avatar
uncung
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by uncung »

sum wrote:Hello uncung

Please answer my question above then tell me what right did the muslims have to invade, conquer and subjugate the Persians?

sum
the invation reason was propagating islam.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11531
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by manfred »

uncung wrote: the invation reason was propagating islam.
You mean INVASION.

Well you are mixing up "reason" with "excuse".

The REASON was LOOT, expansion of power, slaves, territory, new subjects, more taxes.

The EXCUSE to do the immoral and attack people for such reasons is "Propagating Islam". The Persians did not want Islam. They got it forced on them, like all currently Islamic countries.

They were the losers. They have been conquered.

So you too are defending not your own culture but a to your people alien ideology your ancestors tried to fend off but lost. What a good slave you are... defending your masters in everything without giving it a thought.

I wish I could break your chain and set you free.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
uncung
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by uncung »

manfred wrote:
You mean INVASION.

Well you are mixing up "reason" with "excuse".

The REASON was LOOT, expansion of power, slaves, territory, new subjects, more taxes.

The EXCUSE to do the immoral and attack people for such reasons is "Propagating Islam". The Persians did not want Islam. They got it forced on them, like all currently Islamic countries.

They were the losers. They have been conquered.

So you too are defending not your own culture but a to your people alien ideology your ancestors tried to fend off but lost. What a good slave you are... defending your masters in everything without giving it a thought.

I wish I could break your chain and set you free.
the loot is another benefit of invasion.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11531
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by manfred »

uncung wrote:
sum wrote:Hello uncung



Does this make the doubter an apostate or hypocrite?

sum
either ignorance or arrogance.

And a man who refuses to doubt is not ignorant?

I want to show you a little passage about doubting in St John's gospel (chapter 20)

One of the disciples, Thomas, did not believe in the resurrection, and he wanted proof:
25 So the other disciples were saying to him, “We have seen the Lord!” But he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the imprint of the nails, and put my finger into the place of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe.”

26 After eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors having been shut, and stood in their midst and said, “Peace be with you.”

27 Then He said to Thomas, “Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side; and do not be unbelieving, but believing.”
Jesus later says it would have been better to believe the testimony of his friends, but he does not condemn the doubter. In fact, he indulges him and lets him see.

Doubting is not a bad thing, it is what we do to arrive at the truth.

Being gullible is not a virtue.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11531
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by manfred »

uncung wrote:the loot is another benefit of invasion.
well, that depend how you look at it...

Ordinarily people would not simply attack their neighbours to get loot. That is was ROBBERS do.

"Propagating Islam" is the excuse to make robbery, extortion and slave runs acceptable to those with remnants of a conscience.

Islam brought no benefit to any country it was "propagated" to.

It only brought benefits to the conquerors.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
uncung
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by uncung »

manfred wrote:
well, that depend how you look at it...

Ordinarily people would not simply attack their neighbours to get loot. That is was ROBBERS do.

"Propagating Islam" is the excuse to make robbery, extortion and slave runs acceptable to those with remnants of a conscience.

Islam brought no benefit to any country it was "propagated" to.

It only brought benefits to the conquerors.
it is disbelievers fault. if they submited to muslims then they dont need to be attacked. and their belongings/goods would be saved.

User avatar
uncung
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by uncung »

manfred wrote:

And a man who refuses to doubt is not ignorant?

I want to show you a little passage about doubting in St John's gospel (chapter 20)

One of the disciples, Thomas, did not believe in the resurrection, and he wanted proof:
[]
25 So the other disciples were saying to him, “We have seen the Lord!” But he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the imprint of the nails, and put my finger into the place of the nails, and put my hand into His side, I will not believe.”

26 After eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with them. Jesus came, the doors having been shut, and stood in their midst and said, “Peace be with you.”

27 Then He said to Thomas, “Reach here with your finger, and see My hands; and reach here your hand and put it into My side; and do not be unbelieving, but believing.”[/]

Jesus later says it would have been better to believe the testimony of his friends, but he does not condemn the doubter. In fact, he indulges him and lets him see.

Doubting is not a bad thing, it is what we do to arrive at the truth.

Being gullible is not a virtue.
doubting of religion/truth is a part of disbelieving. it is one of the reason why people are tortured in hell.
i guess (my opinion) it is because they are either arrogant or lazy.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11531
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by manfred »

uncung wrote: it is disbelievers fault. if they submited to muslims then they dont need to be attacked. and their belongings/goods would be saved.
Well....

In England the lived a long time ago a highway robber, his name was Dick Turpin. He stopped coaches with a gun and gave passengers the choice "your money or your life".

If you ever visited someone like that in prison, what do you think he would say if you asked "how could you just kill people for money?"? I tell you would he would say, I have heard it many times: "They had it coming, the idiots. Why did they have to be so stubborn? They only needed to give me the money."

Mohammed gave a similar grim ultimatum: "Your freedom or your life and property"

And you are making the same excuse for him as the robber in prison.
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

User avatar
uncung
Posts: 2783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by uncung »

manfred wrote: Well....

In England the lived a long time ago a highway robber, his name was Dick Turpin. He stopped coaches with a gun and gave passengers the choice "your money or your life".

If you ever visited someone like that in prison, what do you think he would say if you asked "how could you just kill people for money?"? I tell you would he would say, I have heard it many times: "They had it coming, the idiots. Why did they have to be so stubborn? They only needed to give me the money."

Mohammed gave a similar grim ultimatum: "Your freedom or your life and property"

And you are making the same excuse for him as the robber in prison.
they can keep owning the belongings/money/goods if they submit to muslims troops. muslims will not attack nor bother them. moreover it is haram to hurt them. they only need to adhere islamic rule.

User avatar
manfred
Posts: 11531
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by manfred »

Well, as I said...
"Your freedom or your life and property"
Jesus: "Ask and you will receive." Mohammed: "Take and give me 20%"

sum
Posts: 6519
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Re: Was the Middle East in Muhammad's time really so barbari

Post by sum »

Hello uncung

Your quote -
they can keep owning the belongings/money/goods if they submit to muslims troops. muslims will not attack nor bother them. moreover it is haram to hurt them. they only need to adhere islamic rule.

uncung, your Islamic indoctrination has destroyed your morality and empathy. Islam has dragged you into the gutter.

If you are an example of the muslim frame of mind there can never be any compromise or peaceful outcome for any dispute with Islam. You are condemning mankind to a final conflict where one side will have to destroy the other completely. I do not want this to happen but it is my prediction.

I hope that true civilisation wins otherwise civilisation will be destroyed for ever. Muslims are brain, mind and morally damaged goods who, in turn, damage each following generation. It is self perpetuating like a cancer. You are so far gone that you do not have the slightest insight into your condition.

sum

Post Reply