Welcome Anonymous, It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:48 am                    >>Main Site<<

I will ask Yos1994 once again.

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.

I will ask Yos1994 once again.

Postby sum » Mon May 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Hello Yos1994

Do you believe in the concept of indoctrination?

sum
sum

Re: I will ask Yos1994 once again.

Postby sum » Tue May 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Where are you Yos1994?

sum
sum

Postby Ghaith » Tue May 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Ummmmm

indoctrination

Well i guess i do :sly:

Not sure what in particular you are refering to.

I guess you will be babling about how Muslims only learn the good parts or something similar?
Ghaith

Postby sum » Thu May 24, 2012 4:08 pm

Hello Yos1994

If you really do believe in indoctrination then you will have to admit that people tend to adopt the religion of their parents through active or passive indoctrination. Just as Roman Catholics indoctrinate their children into being Roman Catholics with all the beliefs associated with it so do muslims indoctrinate their children with Islamic beliefs. If this indoctrination is instilled in childhood it usually stays with that person for life as the brain`s pathways are manipulated to function in a certain way. If the indoctrination is intense then critical thinking can be significantly impaired to the point where the brain can not accept criticism of the belief - it just bounces off because the pathways instilled into the brain can not carry the criticism to centres of free thought and critical thinking. Man has realised this and this is confirmed by the adage - "You can not teach an old dog new tricks". The pathways are ingrained and can not be changed.

This is a very brief account of what indoctrination does and explains why no matter what we present to you it will have minimal effect. If your critical thinking has some life left in it, please use it. We are against Islam, not you, because Islam brings nothing but hatred, intolerance and violence to mankind. It creates a legal inequality which no other religion brings. I hope that you can see that Islam mirrors Muhammad`s life, words and deeds. He was unspeakably evil.

Please consider what we are saying to you and hopefully you will do as iffo did and see the truth. If you do, you will leave Islam, which will not be easy, but you will join humanity and we would welcome you. Please do not support evil or believe the silly stories about hell.

sum
sum

Postby Connedbymo+co » Thu May 24, 2012 4:40 pm

Fear is what keeps Islam going, if you can eliminate fear Islam has nothing to stand on. Unless you fear Allah and hell you can't actually be a muslim.
This fear prevents a muslim from critical thinking when it come to Islam. Which is why most muslims are trapped for life.

The following is an explanation for this from a evolutionay point of view:

The evolutionary primacy of the brain's fear circuitry makes it more powerful than the brain's reasoning faculties. The amygdala sprouts a profusion of connections to higher brain regions—neurons that carry one-way traffic from amygdala to neocortex. Few connections run from the cortex to the amygdala, however. That allows the amygdala to override the products of the logical, thoughtful cortex, but not vice versa. So although it is sometimes possible to think yourself out of fear ("I know that dark shape in the alley is just a trash can"), it takes great effort and persistence. Instead, fear tends to overrule reason, as the amygdala hobbles our logic and reasoning circuits. That makes fear "far, far more powerful than reason," says neurobiologist Michael Fanselow of the University of California, Los Angeles.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2 ... -fear.html

This is your problem Yoshi and why having a reasoned debate with you is a waste of time. :(
You may not realise it but you are actually a victim, as are all muslims......poor Yoshi. :cry:
Muslims have no interest in the truth, they only care about maintaining their delusion.
Connedbymo+co

Postby sum » Thu May 24, 2012 8:01 pm

Hello Yos1994

In order for me to begin to understand your position on Islam I would be grateful if you would give me an honest answer.

Does the fear of burning in hell influence your adherence to Islam? Does punishment in this life for making any criticism of Islam affect you?

I ask this because to be perfectly honest I can not for the life of me understand why muslims are resistant to facts and reason that all indicate that Muhammad was pure evil and the Koran is full of falsehood, hate and intolerance. Something clearly has happened to the muslim mind that makes muslims a different and mutant strain to the rest of mankind. It is no fault of your own as you have been indoctrinated - each generation indoctrinating the next generation from childhood onwards into becoming another mutant strain of humanity. This goes on in perpetuity. So many lives ruined.

sum
sum

Return to Islam: Questioned, Defended, & Explained