Re: I declare Islam to be false

Postby Eagle » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:16 pm

iffo wrote:
Eagle wrote:Iffo, get lost. You're weak, no arguments at all and closing your eyes to everything refuting what your low desires want you to believe.

I take it that you have admitted your defeat. You could not deny a single accusation and ran way with tale between your legs. And I was just starting..... bla bla bla

You've been learning well from your master nicknamed Sina. Come at the end of an exchange where you got stumped, claim that i havent answered anything then repeat the already refuted claims to give the illusion that your stupid arguments still stand. Get lost, loser.
Eagle

Postby yeezevee » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:19 pm

Eagle wrote:
iffo wrote:
Eagle wrote:Iffo, get lost. You're weak, ...

I take it that you have admitted your defeat. You could not deny a single accusation and ran way with tale between your legs. And I was just starting..... bla bla bla

..................that your stupid arguments still stand. Get lost, loser.

Truth and Facts do really hurt Eagle..

with best wishes
yeezevee
yeezevee

Postby iffo » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Eagle wrote:
iffo wrote:
Eagle wrote:Iffo, get lost. You're weak, no arguments at all and closing your eyes to everything refuting what your low desires want you to believe.

You've been learning well from your master nicknamed Sina. Come at the end of an exchange where you got stumped, claim that i havent answered anything then repeat the already refuted claims to give the illusion that your stupid arguments still stand. Get lost, loser.

Eagle you are the loser who lost and could not defend your prophet and religion in public , you let muslims down, what a shame. See how easy it was to burst your islam bubble that you were so proud about . Again I challenge you if you are man enough defend your religion and answer my questions rather than acting like a whuss and running away .

BTW you did answer a jack, your answer is Quran say this and that while history tell us that Muhammad go and raid caravans and attack every other tribe and harass them.
Last edited by iffo on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iffo

Postby ygalg » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:30 pm

SAM wrote:Mind your language....whoever you are. :heh:

mind your language, whoever you are :tongueout:
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer
ygalg

Postby sum » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Hello Eagle

What does Islam say should happen to iffo now that he has declared his apostasy?

If Islam dictates that iffo should be punished would you support the punishment whatever you tell us it is?

sum
sum

PreviousNext

Return to Islam: Questioned, Defended, & Explained