I declare Islam to be false

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
Ozes
Location: Wandering towards Valle Mortis, thou rod & thou staff will comfort me.

Re: I declare Islam to be false

Post by Ozes »

Ram wrote:Christian will not go in a church and condemn Christianity. Hindu will not condemn Hinduism in a temple, and a Jew will not condemn Judaism in a synagogue. But we can be sure if they were to do so, they will not be killed. At most they will be asked to leave, that also very politely.

It will be foolhardy for a Muslim to go to a mosque in a Muslim country to condemn Islam. He will be killed immediately and his or her entrails dripping with blood, displayed to the believers, among the cries of Allah Akbar.

Muslims who want to "reform" Islam will have to do so very carefully and subtly. But I believe that Islam cannot be reformed. But Muslims can be reformed only if Islam is discredited in the eyes of believers. Islam is being discredited by non-Muslims and ex-Muslims, and we are seeing its impact. We have lot of hard work ahead of us.
Im not asking him to go into a mosque... i ask about him saying it on a internetforum, specifically this one. People are so happy a guy claims to have converted based on scientific analysis alone that they keep copying eachothers words like a parrot and claim i wanted him to go to a mosque, i don't want to get him hurt, i just ask his feelings on Islamic morally. I find it weird someone would support a pedophile prophet and only when he finds out the sources do not match, he steps out. Sorry, i do not take anyone seriously who does not leave Islam based on its despicable teachings.

I agree with you its the Muslims who must be reformed not Islam. Basically by giving them tools to analyse Islam critically.
~A God of mercy
Would never... inform His people war is simply a means of testing ones faith
Surah's:3:140, 3:142,3:166, 3:167, 9:16, 47:4

~.. shame compassion with the victims
Surah's:3:154, 8:17

~.. mock pacifism :
Surah's: 3:167, 47:20

~..disavow peaceful solutions:
Surah:3:156

charleslemartel

Post by charleslemartel »

iffo wrote:After lot of studying and research I have come to the conclusion at the moment that Islam is false. In fact I admit all the religions are men made bogus stories and are false.

I have nothing against most of my muslims brothers and sisters who have very little knowledge about their religion and Islamic history and as a human beings we all are programmed to resist anything said against what we and our forefathers always believed in.
Hello iffo,

I don't know if you would believe it, but I knew that one day or the other you would come to this conclusion. However, it is only one of the numerous shackles gone; there are many others. I wish you all the best in your quest for freedom.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

charleslemartel

iffo wrote:
pr126 wrote:Declare this in your mosque after the juma prayer. loud and clear.
Then come back and report.
Now why would I do that, I don't believe in suicide.
Bravo! I agree with your position completely.
Islam is a funny religion which is misunderstood by its scholars and correctly understood by ordinary Muslims.
Faith is keeping your eyes shut when looking at the world, and/or keeping your eyes open only for the beauty of the world.

charleslemartel

Ozes wrote:If someone doesn't reject Islam for a moral viewpoint, it is difficult to believe him. Just like Mesmorial plays around with "rejecting Islam" in his attempts to make people believe quran-only Islam is a viable solution for this problem. The only viable solution for problem with Islam is making Islam-criticism socially acceptable, something Mesmorial and iffo have shown to struggle against testified by their comments in many threads about problems with Islam or when discussing the vile creator of their religion. Wishful thinking and cowardice transform the thinking of even the brightest people.
Hello Ozes,

I think a bit differently. No Muslim has any valid reason to make such declarations on an anonymous forum. To be able to laugh at our expense is too flimsy a reason for a Muslim to even think of such blasphemy.

If a Muslim wants to laugh at me when I welcome his apostasy, I would welcome him each and every time he declares it. I don't mind his mockery. Words and thoughts have a curious way of embedding themselves deep in one's psyche. There is a valid reason for Christians crossing themselves, or Muslims uttering "Tauba Tauba" whenever such thoughts or words cross their minds or tongues or ears.

Iffo has been in trouble wrt Islam for quite some time. I don't know about MesMorial; but he is logical enough not to be able to see at least some of the absurdities of Islam. Such Muslims are infected with the virus of logic and the quest for truth. They will see it sooner or later even if they don't do it, or admit it, before us.

iffo

Post by iffo »

charleslemartel wrote:
iffo wrote:After lot of studying and research I have come to the conclusion at the moment that Islam is false. In fact I admit all the religions are men made bogus stories and are false.

I have nothing against most of my muslims brothers and sisters who have very little knowledge about their religion and Islamic history and as a human beings we all are programmed to resist anything said against what we and our forefathers always believed in.
Hello iffo,

I don't know if you would believe it, but I knew that one day or the other you would come to this conclusion. However, it is only one of the numerous shackles gone; there are many others. I wish you all the best in your quest for freedom.
Thanks Charles, you can believe what i said.

Intelligent lad

Post by Intelligent lad »

iffo wrote:
MesMorial wrote:
Do not worry.

Some problems with Qur'anic policy towards mischief of unbelievers:

Surah 60:8-9, 6:70, 6:112, 6:137, 7:176, 7:180, 15:3, 43:83, 52:45, 68:44, 70:42, 73:11, 86:17

Take care.
Thanks for the Surahs.

Other than many other issues with Islam, its history and Muhammad's life. One main issue is the whole idea that a man comes and says I am the prophet and God expect people to believe in him just because he says so, is simply dumb. And on top of it god if they do not believe in him gives them some of the cruelest punishments in hell that I will not even give to the animals. And then god also expects people to believe in that so called prophet even after 1400 years who have not even met the guy who claimed himself to be prophet ...... Why would the genius god be so stupid and lacks common sense is beyond me.
Hearty congratulations from a fellow Kaffir :*)

I am quite happy to hear that you left Islam.May god (real one) bless you. I have many Pakistani Ex-Muslim friends and the way they stop hating india the moment they leave Islam is amazing...
Love Jihad against Hindu and Christian Girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwUB5cS6YLU

Cassie

Post by Cassie »

One of the goals of faithfreedom is to support apostates. Sometimes the path to apostacy, and common sense, is difficult. We must be generous and supportive of anyone who has undergone or is undergoing such difficulties. Not everyone is the same, but we are all part of humanity. I, for one, take iffo at face value. If he is not genuine, it doesn't make our goal any less worthy. We are free to discuss regardless of whether our interlocutors are willing to accept our arguments. The internet is open to anyone to read and think for themselves. The Road of Damascus is strewn with rocks and potholes.

It has taken a while, iffo. I wish you the best.

Ram

Post by Ram »

Intelligend lad wrote:Hearty congratulations from a fellow Kaffir

I am quite happy to hear that you left Islam.May god (real one) bless you. I have many Pakistani Ex-Muslim friends and the way they stop hating india the moment they leave Islam is amazing...
Islam brought religious intolerance to India. Muslims hate India because they feel that India belongs to them because Muslims ruled large parts of India for hundreds of years. Muslims rulers always ruled India like a Muslim country even though majority of Indians were non-Muslims.

Muslims are angry because even after more than 1000 years of repression, they were not able to destroy Hinduism and Indian culture. They succeeded destroying the original cultures of Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey and most of the Middle East.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

SAM

Post by SAM »

Ram wrote:

Islam brought religious intolerance to India. Muslims hate India because they feel that India belongs to them because Muslims ruled large parts of India for hundreds of years. Muslims rulers always ruled India like a Muslim country even though majority of Indians were non-Muslims.

Muslims are angry because even after more than 1000 years of repression, they were not able to destroy Hinduism and Indian culture. They succeeded destroying the original cultures of Iran, Afghanistan, Turkey and most of the Middle East.
Taj Mahal regarded as one of the eight wonders of the world and the monument built by the Mughals, the Muslim rulers of India.

Like it or not, the Hindus was still under Islamic rule in India. :roflmao:
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

Intelligent lad

Post by Intelligent lad »

SAM wrote:
Ram wrote:

Taj Mahal regarded as one of the eight wonders of the world and the monument built by the Mughals, the Muslim rulers of India.

Like it or not, the Hindus was still under Islamic rule in India. :roflmao:
End of Islam in INDIA is near .We will crush and wipe out Islam from Indian Subcontinent. :x
Wait till Modi becomes the next Prime Minister .A real Hindu ruler after 1000 years. We will never surrender to Arabian death cult ....never...You are a traitor, a sell out..You ditched you culture for 72 virgins, meat and wine...Shame on you...
Love Jihad against Hindu and Christian Girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwUB5cS6YLU

marduk

Post by marduk »

How arrogant of Muslims to think that they're silly made up religion about one god could replace the ancient religion of the Indians by force. They're going to replace the glory of the Vedic scriptures with all of their elaborate detail developed over centuries and millennia with something as simplistic as "there is no god but god and Muhammad is his messenger"? Indians ain't that simple minded. Only really dumb and weak Indians would ever accept Islam. They know that the gods sent down their laws at the very beginnings of civilization, not millennia after. That way the gods didn't have to try to force everybody to change later, which would be rude. Arabs want us to believe that god waited until the 7th century AD to bother revealing his true religion. What was he waiting for exactly? Did he want to make sure there were already lots of other religions around so he could insult them and say that they are all false or corrupted?

The whole idea of God not showing up until the 7th century AD is just so stupid that I can't see how anyone would actually be stupid enough to believe it. Babylon had come and gone before that, the Messiah had been born, lived and risen to heaven, Buddha had been born, lived, established a great religion and died. Egypt had built the pyramids and huge statues to the gods, like Amun. Millions of children had been sacrificed to Moloch. Allah waited around until all that had taken place to bother to show up. Get real, Arabs. We aren't complete imbeciles like you. Sorry. 700 AD? OMG you people are idiots. He could have at least pre-empted Jesus, couldn't he. All he had to do was show up 700 years earlier. Easy. Letting the Messiah be born before the Prophet was the biggest gaff Allah ever made. Who would follow a mere Prophet after they had had a taste of the Messiah? Only jerks. Messiah has rank over all prophets. Everybody knows that. God would have sent his final prophet and THEN the Messiah. Muslims are welcome to explain why he would have done that in reverse order. We all know they can't. It's just a ridiculous idea. Here's God; "oh sh!t, I forgot to have the final prophet born BEFORE Jesus. Gabriel, get down there NOW. I don't care who you use, even if he can't read, just find somebody to dictate this book to. Yes, I know it would save a lot of time and souls if we just hand them the completed book. Shutup Gabriel. Just shut right up, or I swear to god."

Ozes
Location: Wandering towards Valle Mortis, thou rod & thou staff will comfort me.

Post by Ozes »

So iffo, Christianity and Islam exactly the same?
Does Islam only suffer from a few hickups or does it teach immoral worldviews?
~A God of mercy

~.. mock pacifism :

Ram

Post by Ram »

SAM wrote:Taj Mahal regarded as one of the eight wonders of the world and the monument built by the Mughals, the Muslim rulers of India.

Like it or not, the Hindus was still under Islamic rule in India.
Did I say that I don't like Taj Mahal because it was built by a Muslim ruler? I am not surprised by your bigotry.

As a matter of fact, Indians are proud of cultural contributions made by Muslims. If you look at any tourist brochure about India, you will see pictures of great example of Islamic architecture. Muhammad Rafi, a Muslim singer, was very popular in his life time and is even more popular after his death. Hindus admire people for what they contribute, while Muslims like you are blinded by hate. Even the only Pakistani scientist Noble Prize winner Dr. Abdus Salam was shunned by the government of Pakistan because he was an Ahmediya - even the intellectual elite of Pakistan did not want anything to do with him.

APJ Abdul Kalam, a Muslim is respected in India, because he is a great scientist, the father of the Indian nuclear bomb. People see him as a great Indian, they don't care what religion he belongs to. The Nawab of Patuadi, a Muslim was a very popular cricketeer in India.

When will Muslims learn to respect people for the strength of their character, not by what religion they belong to?

Why there is no freedom of religion in Muslim countries?

It is Muslims like you convince us that Muslims are intolerant because of Islam. You only look at the world through darkness of Islam.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।

iffo

Post by iffo »

Ozes wrote:So iffo, Christianity and Islam exactly the same?

Both are false and pile of lies. Both if followed are ugly, good thing mostly christains don't follow it. Muhammad was not the prophet and Jesus perhaps never existed. Islam is more brutal.

Ozes

Post by Ozes »

iffo wrote:

Both are false and pile of lies. Both if followed are ugly, good thing mostly christains don't follow it. Muhammad was not the prophet and Jesus perhaps never existed. Islam is more brutal.
Islam indeed is inherently brutal and offers no principles or unabrogated verses to go against its vile nature.
Christianity on the other hand, is benign also when followed correctly. The most strict Christians are the most peaceful people. One simply cannot kill and claim to be a good Christian.

So, do you have new views on Muhammed who has been fed and forced on you troughout your life?
His marriage with Aisha, the rapes, the slaughters, his sexual deviancy and what not?
~A God of mercy

~.. mock pacifism :

Ram

Post by Ram »

iffo wrote:
It is true, Christians have discarded the brutal aspect of Christianity. But there is lot of goodness in Christianity if you read the New Testament. The most importantly, Christians have seperated religion from politics and recognized that people should be free to believe in the God or Gods of their choice. But the most importantly, Christians in the West believe in the complete freedom of expression.

It is the freedom of thought which has made the Christian countries rich and the most advanced.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।

iffo

Post by iffo »

Ozes wrote:
iffo wrote:

Islam indeed is inherently brutal and offers no principles or unabrogated verses to go against its vile nature.
Christianity on the other hand, is benign also when followed correctly. The most strict Christians are the most peaceful people. One simply cannot kill and claim to be a good Christian.

So, do you have new views on Muhammed who has been fed and forced on you troughout your life?
His marriage with Aisha, the rapes, the slaughters, his sexual deviancy and what not?
Good christains are not killers because they do not follow the true teachings of bible otherwise they will not be that peaceful. They will be killing gays and adulters if they follow true christanity and many otherwise they will be doing many other crazy things.

Same way good Muslims are peaceful they do not follow true teachings of Quran and Muhammad .

Muhammad act of marrying Aisha is indeed shameful and can not be justified. His marrying women in his custody after their husband got killed was brutal and exploitation of top order.

SAM

Post by SAM »

iffo wrote:
Ozes wrote:
iffo wrote: Good christains are not killers because they do not follow the true teachings of bible otherwise they will not be that peaceful. They will be killing gays and adulters if they follow true christanity and many otherwise they will be doing many other crazy things.

Same way good Muslims are peaceful they do not follow true teachings of Quran and Muhammad .

Muhammad act of marrying Aisha is indeed shameful and can not be justified. His marrying women in his custody after their husband got killed was brutal and exploitation of top order.
Just sound like a unreal person! Fake iffo
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

SAM wrote:
iffo wrote:
Good christains are not killers because they do not follow the true teachings of bible otherwise they will not be that peaceful. They will be killing gays and adulters if they follow true christanity and many otherwise they will be doing many other crazy things.

Just sound like a unreal person! Fake iffo
Yap.. Fake iffo.. Fake Muhammad, Fake Islam and Fake SAM.. whole thing is Fake SAM..

ygalg

Post by ygalg »

I'm overwhelmed by the news. its been long time since someone apostate here.

iffo congratulation. you done it. you joined humanity.

do you know; what we get through here? the mental stress we experienced here... and we don't get fee. were volunteers. our gain is to find the world in balance. although I hardly think its really possible knowing the human nature. but even without it, the world we know may come to an end nonetheless. the global warming etc.

when I came here, I was with religious convictions. tho, I was not observant, I had beliefs. not anymore. but I'm not declaring myself atheist. its too stiff. Einstein according to wiki, did not aligned himself with theists nor with atheists. I prefer agnostic. I think its suitable stance for me.
“a true believer as a person so fanatically committed to a cause that no amount of reality can make him abandon it” Eric Hoffer