I declare Islam to be false

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
yeezevee

Re: I declare Islam to be false

Post by yeezevee »

iffo wrote:
Anthony
My last comment: I just went for a psycho ............

He has all the characteristics of becoming a bigot, which he were and are. Changing him is a big task , after all his DNA is already encoded , little can he change.
And my last comments and psychoanalysis about you. You call me bigot but I think you hated me when I was muslim and you still could not over come that hate. You have too much free time to waste, and you are quite creepy and have some mental problem which you probably don't know but others can easily see. I suggest use your time more productively.
damn.. FFI is turning in to a funny site., it turns some people in to Athiest/anostics and some people into Psychos...

what happened Anthony?? talk to me.. Suppose you were Iffo and I am Anthony.,

How do you answer the questions you asked iffo dear Anthony??

well .. that is funny but sounds true..

with best regards
yeezevee

Jimi

Post by Jimi »

I saw a reoccurring theme here. Islam is the feat monotheist religion. I question that. I think Jew Jews clearly have that covered and it is why Islam goes out of its way to attack the Jews. They don't want the competition, at least mohammod did not. Once they Jews dismissed him as a clown, the fight was on.

I don't want to get into the debate if Christianity is a one god religion, but clearly the Jews are.
May the example of pbuh guild you to the truth.

Trouper

Post by Trouper »

Anthony wrote: My last comment: I just went for a psychoanalysis of this guy! At first he had superiority complex as he thought he could defend Islam, but unfortunately for him he didn’t know what Islam is. so he got whipped. I bet he doesn’t know now as well. Hope he will learn more in the future. Even he doesn’t know what he is talking about now. He is simply copying the ideas of others that are used against Islam. Because he is overwhelmed. He didn’t get the intellectual support he thought he would get from other Muslims. He is greatly disappointed and now is feeling relieved as he needs not to defend anything. Its called disillusioned delusion in which he is now. Then again, he doesn’t know how to defend that as well. But he is stubborn, though he says he isn’t. That is the reason why he clung to Islam for so long and that is exactly the reason why he will long go against Islam.Either way, he is devoid of real understanding until now. But the fact of the matter is that he derives his thinking from others and rarely has his original thinking. However, he can be motivated either by enthusiasm or by defeating him on a certain issue. He has all the characteristics of becoming a bigot, which he were and are. Changing him is a big task , after all his DNA is already encoded , little can he change.

I wish him best luck. Be happy.

Cheers.
:clap: Your feelings match mine!

Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

pr126 wrote:SAM wrote:
To know the truth of Islam.... get rid of unwanted thoughts..what I mean erased all knowledge of Islam doctrine in our mind or life's
What you mean is get rid of your brain. It's not needed.
Well I'm sure you can tell that SAM has already done that.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

sum

Post by sum »

Hello Muhammad bin Lyin

Welcome back - you have been sorely missed!!!

sum

Muhammad bin Lyin

Post by Muhammad bin Lyin »

Ram wrote:
iffo wrote:
pr126 wrote:I too, remain skeptical. If I remember, iffo has pulled this stunt once before.
So no, I don't believe it.
I never pulled a stunt before as I always defended Islam here. I have no possible motive to lie about such a serious matter.
iffo declaring Islam to be false? I am surprised.
I'm surprised when Muslims don't declare Islam false, especially when you clearly show them the errors.
orange jews for breakfast and 20 oz he brews at night

Amanalice

Post by Amanalice »

Thats I am amazed, why they justify these illogical things. Its not an issue of lose or win in a debate but its a matter of right and correct path to live and let live. It is a matter of to enlighten all of us together. Even i read that moon-splitting illogical explanation. Seriously guys, how can you believe in such explanation? Whats wrong with you? Is it hellfire or virgin angel to motivate/demotivate you for this mindless explanation? Ohh god give you real knowledge.
NEVER ARGUE WITH A STUPID, COZ 1ST HE WILL PULL YOU DOWN TO HIS LEVEL THEN WILL BEAT YOU WITH HIS EXPERIENCE