I declare Islam to be false

Prove Islam is from God, why it is the 'One True Religion'.
SAM

Re: I declare Islam to be false

Post by SAM »

Ram wrote:SAM, don't be a wuss. Please answer the question. We are not talking about Sunni Shia problem. We are talking about the freedom of religion for all, that includes not only Sunnis and Shias, but Ahmediyas, Hindus, Sikhs, Christian, Buddhsits and Jews.
Hi Ram...I'm not insulting your intelligence (remember CEMB).. :D. In Islam thousands answer for one question and thousands question for one answer
Do you believe in the freedom of religion for every one in every country in the world?
Yup..WHY?
Do you believe that Christians, Hindus, Jews etc. should be free to convert to Islam?
Yup..there is no compulsion upon man/woman to embrace it.
Do you believe that Muslims should be free to convert to Christianity, Judaism, Christianity etc.?
Yup...Why not.
Should Muslims who give up Islam should be killed as happens in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Sudan?
Most people of religion usually inherit their beliefs from their families culture. For e'g: Honor killings in Pakistani.. killed by members of their own families. Do you ever heard non family members killed those who left Islam. To be honest Pakistan a worst Muslim country.

One thing you need to know about those who leave Islam and those who converted to Islam.

Those people who left Islam are more worst than those non Muslims... What I mean they can't control of their behavior and attitude. I guess that's one of the reasons why they were killed by members of their own families. And for those who converted to Islam they are more keeping humble, maintain low-profile with members of their own families.
Straightforward answers would be appreciated
.. I hope I've answered that question to your satisfaction.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

pr126

Post by pr126 »

SAM wrote:
Those people who left Islam are more worst than those non Muslims... What I mean they can't control of their behavior and attitude.
And start revealing the truth about Islam. That cannot be allowed.
Islam: an idea to kill and die for.

MesMorial

Post by MesMorial »

Those people who left Islam are more worst than those non Muslims... What I mean they can't control of their behavior and attitude.
The only things that control their (religious folks') behaviour and attitudes is theories and claims which do not stand out amongst other available options of "control".

When examined, it is an empty assertion. Religion begins to break down to a purely earthly rationale.
FEED MORE MORE - WAKE UP!
- Ryback

http://allpoetry.com/Noctifer

SAM

Post by SAM »

iffo wrote: yes 2 +4 +2 =8 is not concrete enough for you .. :???:
This is not concrete evidence errors Of the Qur'an.
You know very well what the primary source is ........
I demand primary source,pls. And then we can talk about it.
Not interested in repeating things over and over again SAM.
You have failed to understand yourself.
You back to your typical muslim tricks avoiding straight answers, who you think you are fooling buddy.
Yes it a lot easer to understand how you've fooled yourself.
Remember I been muslim all my life, I been with muslims all my life.
That's your problem not mine. None of my business
I know every inch of you. I know how muslim think, behave, trick, their level of stupidity when it comes to religion, their in securities, their beliefs , so you can fool others not me.
You pretty damn funny...you know every inch of me or Muslim. What type of stupidity are you?
I am done with you SAM boy. ......... You could not defend your Muhammad and quran. And I say if you can not defend them they are false.
Thank you... the cool part about being a loser is getting to admit you are one. :D
Don't worry about winning arguments here. I suggest you do some serious thinking and ask yourself what you have to gain by fooling yourself by shutting your eyes and brains.
It's not me that I'm worried... It is you worried about not being good enough to make a valid argument over here..

I still demand an answer from you..

What is a BIG MATTER for Muslims when Muhammad said 'Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us"

Simple questions.. there is only one verse originally doesn't belong Quran. Tell me which one it is.

I demand a primary source,pls. "about little girls here who don't even have menses. Little girls with no menses should not even be married"...And then we can talk about it
I will appreciate if you are bold enough to tell where you are from in public, why so shy about it little bud? I thought you were really proud of you ancestors and your root s ........... come on tell me.
Nope!....I am sorry.
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion.
Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance."
(2:120)

pr126

Post by pr126 »

Demand, SAM? Demand?

This is an Internet forum. You cannot demand anything here.
You can ask, but nobody is owing you an answer.

One more thing SAM. Please refrain from using red colored fonts.
That color is reserved for moderators. Thank you.

Eagle

Post by Eagle »

Good job SAM. Keeping making them turn in circles and bumping into eachother.

Whenever their itch comes back about the supposed caravan raids, the battle of Badr, the reasons why the prophets Muhammad and Moses fought battles and how the spoils were divided tell these ignorant people to go there viewtopic.php?f=22&t=10956&start=60#p167760" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and there viewtopic.php?f=22&t=10956&p=168080#p168080" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, if they speak of Quran allegedly ordering the killing of apostates send them there viewtopic.php?f=22&t=10956&start=100" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; if they try something about alleged pedophilia in Quran or Aisha's case tell them to go there viewtopic.php?f=21&t=10875&start=20#p168362" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. If they bring up the issues of slavery and polygamy they can also click there viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11057&start=0#p167384" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and there viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11057&start=0#p167385" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Eagle on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eagle

Post by Eagle »

enceladus wrote:For example: a woman with two living parents dies, leaving a husband and two daughters
Total inheritence: 25.000$

Husband 1/4 = 6.250$
Father 1/6 = 4.166$
Mother 1/6 = 4.166$

25.000$ - (6.250$ + 4.166$ + 4.166$) = 10.418$

Daughters 2/3 of 10.418$ = 6.945$

25.000$ - (6.250$ + 4.166$ + 4.166$ + 6.945$) = 3.473$ remaining. This is much less than what many governments tax on the deceased' wealth.

Nowhere in the Quran or in the prophet Muhammad's sunna is it stated that the total inheritance must be distributed in all cases 4:7"Men shall have a portion of what the parents and the near relatives leave, and women shall have a portion of what the parents and the near relatives leave, whether there is little or much of it; a stated portion" and in fact, this system forces the surviving family to consider other relatives and weak members of society 4:8,33. However, the Quran has given the choice to the deceased to dispose of the remaining balance as he wishes, by directing him to nominate a heir to receive the remaining balance 4:12.

You can go there where it was already explained properly viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Eagle

Post by Eagle »

iffo wrote:In how many days god created earth and heaven?
When speaking of the formation of the atmosphere as it is today, we read in 79:27-33 that the heaven (atmosphere) was perfected before the earth was made habitable for the humans with water, plants, and animals. It isnt speaking of the creation of the earth, but of its arrangement for allowing human life. 41:9 says earth was created in 2 ayyam. 41:10 says earth made habitable in 4 ayyam.
The perfection of the atmosphere occured before these 4 ayyam since it precedes the blessing of the Earth with life according to 79:27-33.
41:9 and 41:12 are therefore speaking of the same timeline of 2 ayyam but each verse puts more emphasis on either the creation and developpement of the Earth (41:9-10) or the gradual developement of the atmosphere from an initial smoke (41:11-12) and both -the Earth made habitable and the atmosphere's developement- happened simultaneously as denoted by God's order to the Earth and heaven to come together while the heaven was still primordial 41:11 meaning while the Earth was in the process of being made habitable 79:27-33.

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

Eagle wrote:
When speaking of the formation of the atmosphere as it is today, we read in 79:27-33 that the heaven (atmosphere) was perfected before the earth was made habitable for the humans with water, plants, and animals. It isnt speaking of the creation of the earth, but of its arrangement for allowing human life. 41:9 says earth was created in 2 ayyam. 41:10 says earth made habitable in 4 ayyam.
The perfection of the atmosphere occured before these 4 ayyam since it precedes the blessing of the Earth with life according to 79:27-33.
41:9 and 41:12 are therefore speaking of the same timeline of 2 ayyam but each verse puts more emphasis on either the creation and developpement of the Earth (41:9-10) or the gradual developement of the atmosphere from an initial smoke (41:11-12) and both -the Earth made habitable and the atmosphere's developement- happened simultaneously as denoted by God's order to the Earth and heaven to come together while the heaven was still primordial 41:11 meaning while the Earth was in the process of being made habitable 79:27-33.
Yap Quran is filled with Advanced science of Astrophysics, Evolution, formation of stars and what not..

we need tube on that similar to this

pr126

Post by pr126 »

The Jinn and tonic show. Now that's funny.

:roflmao:

yeezevee

Post by yeezevee »

pr126 wrote:The Jinn and tonic show. Now that's funny.

:roflmao:
please watch or join the show..

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJinnAndTonicShow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

pr126

Post by pr126 »

I know P.Z. Myers very well. I do like his videos.

I just found the Jinn and Gin wordplay funny.

marduk

Post by marduk »

Eagle wrote:Good job SAM. Keeping making them turn in circles and bumping into eachother.

Whenever their itch comes back about the supposed caravan raids, the battle of Badr, the reasons why the prophets Muhammad and Moses fought battles and how the spoils were divided tell these ignorant people to go there viewtopic.php?f=22&t=10956&start=60#p167760" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and there viewtopic.php?f=22&t=10956&p=168080#p168080" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, if they speak of Quran allegedly ordering the killing of apostates send them there viewtopic.php?f=22&t=10956&start=100" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; if they try something about alleged pedophilia in Quran or Aisha's case tell them to go there viewtopic.php?f=21&t=10875&start=20#p168362" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. If they bring up the issues of slavery and polygamy they can also click there viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11057&start=0#p167384" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and there viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11057&start=0#p167385" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
What about the issue of 3 times as many Arabs living in Egypt as in Arabia and 4 times as many living in Cairo as in Mecca? Where should viewers be sent to find the answer to THAT issue? Could it be because there are no idols in Arabia but plenty in Egypt? The idols are drawing their souls to them and they are powerless to resist. Allah is losing 4 to 1. Now the idols are feeding on their souls and their misdirected prayers. They are praying to Allah, "the god". In Egypt whenever you say "the god" you are referring to Amun. If only Arabs had the sense to call the god of the Jews by his real name. Oh well, there are way too many Arab souls around anyway. They can afford to lose 80,000,000 or so. I hope their hearts can win the weigh-off with the feather in the underworld.

And before you say that there are no other gods but YHWH, let's see what YHWH himself says on the subject.
“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

http://www.the-ten-commandments.org/the ... ments.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Notice that YHWH didn't say "there are no other gods but me". He therefore acknowledged that there are indeed other gods besides himself, he just wants to be first on the list. He also confirmed that he is no better than the other gods. From YHWH's words, the impression we get is that there are many gods and YHWH is the same as them, just another god, not THE god. Later, the Jews would start writing as if YHWH was the only god around and all others were mere imagination, but in the early days of the Torah they still knew that he was only one of many such gods. The first commandment was not "do not worship false gods", it was "have no other gods before me". That indicates that the other gods were completely valid deities.

Hombre

Post by Hombre »

iffo,
what happen to you my good man?. are you finally starting to see light?. While yes, you are right, all religions are man made, no religion today, other then Islam, you are bound to lose your head for asking the fundamental and honest question. "Why Muslims are so afraid of this man - even 1400 years after he kicked the bucket, and gone?"

Why is it a man like Mohammad creates laws, which do not apply to him?.

Yohan

Post by Yohan »

Hombre wrote:iffo,
what happen to you my good man?. are you finally starting to see light?.
Good question! Only a few months ago he forbid me from visiting his Pakistan because I insulted his Allah and the prophet. Now he has made a complete 180 turn.

marduk

Post by marduk »

Iffo's "brothers" must have got word of his escape from the cult. Must have noticed that his ass was missing from the group ass raising. "Sound the alarm. Eeffo has escaped Eeslam. Keel heem." He's probably in a shallow grave in the Pakistani desert right now. Iffo, we hardly knew ye. Those b@stards. I was just getting to like iffo too.

Seriously though, I am a little concerned about the safety of an apostate in Pakistan. How's he going to keep that secret? Iffo, if you can still hear me, pretend like you're still praying to Allah but picture a nice bacon double cheeseburger while you're doing it. Yes, it'll be tedious and annoying to keep doing all that silly Islam stuff, but you have to become an "undercover apostate". Always carry a 9mm with you too. Never know when some savage is going to try to stab you in the back.

Ram

Post by Ram »

SAM wrote:
Ram wrote:Do you believe that Christians, Hindus, Jews etc. should be free to convert to Islam?
Yup..there is no compulsion upon man/woman to embrace it.
SAM wrote:
Ram wrote:Do you believe that Muslims should be free to convert to Christianity, Judaism, Christianity etc.?
Yup...Why not.
SAM wrote:
Ram wrote:Should Muslims who give up Islam should be killed as happens in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Sudan?
Most people of religion usually inherit their beliefs from their families culture. For e'g: Honor killings in Pakistani.. killed by members of their own families. Do you ever heard non family members killed those who left Islam. To be honest Pakistan a worst Muslim country.

One thing you need to know about those who leave Islam and those who converted to Islam.

Those people who left Islam are more worst than those non Muslims... What I mean they can't control of their behavior and attitude. I guess that's one of the reasons why they were killed by members of their own families. And for those who converted to Islam they are more keeping humble, maintain low-profile with members of their own families.
SAM, you are speaking with a forked tongue like a snake. You spoke like a True Muslim. You are a hypocrite.

You say that Muslims should be free to leave Islam but in the next sentence you try to justify the killing of apostates.

What makes you think that a Muslim who leaves Islam is worse than non-Muslims?

Let us talk about iffo. Mr. iffo left Islam after coming to the realization that Islam is false. Does it make him bad?

You say that Pakistan is the worst Muslim country. But there is no law in Pakistan which mandates killing of Muslim apostates but in Iran and Saudi Arabia it is the law which says that apostates must be killed. But you think that Iran and Saudi Arabia are better than Pakistan. I do not understand your Islamic logic.

I am not saying that Pakistan is a good country, but Iran and Saudi Arabia are equally bad.

Are you saying that families are justified if they kill their apostate family members? The point is not who kills the apostates. The point is that they are killed. That is why we believe that Muslims are intolerant.

Your point underlined above shows that you have no common sense. If it is OK for Muslim to convert to other religion, why do you say that he is worse than a non- Muslim?

What is the difference between the one who leaves Islam and one who converts to Islam? Please educate about your Islamic logic.
वासुदैव कुटुम्बकम्।
سارا سنسار ایک پریوار ہے۔
The Whole World is a Family.

iffo

Post by iffo »

Eagle wrote:
Muslim try to tweak quran according to what science says. Like that expansion of universe thing.
Eagle unsuccessfully tried the same thing. But this one has multiple problems, you solve one you create another, now what educated dummies like Eagle and SAM need to ask how the creator can write this kind of stuff. Muhammad just said whatever came in his head, depending on his mood.

lets read

Quran 41: 9-12
Say, "Do you indeed disbelieve in He who created the earth in two days and attribute to Him equals? That is the Lord of the worlds."

And He placed on the earth firmly set mountains over its surface, and He blessed it and determined therein its [creatures'] sustenance in four days without distinction - for [the information] of those who ask.

Then He directed Himself to the heaven while it was smoke and said to it and to the earth, "Come [into being], willingly or by compulsion." They said, "We have come willingly."

And He completed them as seven heavens within two days and inspired in each heaven its command. And We adorned the nearest heaven with lamps and as protection. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.
1- First here Muhammad is saying that god created earth and fixed its atmosphere first and THEN created heaven, which is wrong. Universe got created first earth came very late into the picture.

Some translator try to change THEN into more over to cover up this mistake.

2. Clearly 41:9 and 41:12 are talking about two different 2 days periods not same as Eagle tried to say. So 2 days for earth and 2 days for heaven according to these Ayats. So 2 + 2 =4 Now if we don't include 4 days to fix the atmosphere of the earth then we get the number 4 days which is wrong and if we add 4 days then again we get 8 which is also wrong, So either way it is wrong AND do not add up to 6..

3. We know it took much longer for universe to get created than earth. . But according to this sura it took only 2 days for universe while 2+4 days for earth to be in a state to support life, which is again wrong.

Now Why would the all knowing god write this kind a stuff which makes no sense what's so ever.

marduk

Post by marduk »

HE'S ALIVE. I guess he can run faster than I thought. Good work, iffo. Now it's time for you to begin "Operation Destroy Islam From Within". Now you must join the Pakistani Secret Intelligence Academy. That's phase 1. More instructions later.

skynightblaze

Post by skynightblaze »

Eagle wrote:It was answered well and will be reworded one more time in elementary terms to solve your grasping difficulties. The angels' purpose was to assist the Believers
physically and motivate them as well. Knowing you have a massive firepower right behind you that could obliterate your adversary in the blink of an eye will make you engage the enemy ferociously. This is what happenned at the battlefield. The Meccans received a first round knock out blow that resulted in the death of 70 among the cream of the Quraysh elite and 70 were made prisonners. The rest of the enemy coalition was overwhelmed at seeing this, so they retreated without the Believers having to resort to their full firepower.
But you just said in the same paragraph that angels could kill the enemy in the blink of an eye. If the angels were fighting in the battle and if they could kill the enemy in a blink of an eye the entire army of pagans should have been killed and not just 70. More ever the enemy retreating is not an acceptable excuse.Angels were supernatural beings and hence they could have easily traced the retreating enemy and have them killed . In short you fail.. Now how about calling Muhammad a con man?
Look around yourself and you'll find people with virtues are never required to demand respect since they automatically earn it. It is only those that are devoid of any virtues need to threaten and bully to gain respect. Needless to say that quran cannot be from God.